Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

10 Corso Como Seoul
[News]Exihibition130324_ Peter Lindbergh talks about SHK, starts from 1:05

His contemporaries was the best model from the 1980s until the '90s, Naomi Campbell, Cindy Crawford, Kate Moss, is packed to the camera.
He said: "Song Hye-kyo was a very humane and socially, she had the picture you want, and there was a photo I want both of us really want to create a good work"

source: http://m.media.daum.net/media/culture/newsview/20130324112004241

^thanks jjsweeter.

wow those goodies....... so tempting...... wondering which ep are they filming today..... could it be final ? it makes me so sad..... :(

btw, is kyo wearing oh soo's coat ? :P jkg......... she looks sweet.

freshspring, thanks for the link....... nothing but praises coming out from individuals working with Kyo..... very proud of her   ;;)

khxy, thanks for the trans...... it saddened me reading it...... she sounded lonely...... the more i want her to settle down......    :D

Guest malou1310

‘Influential Fashionista,’ The Pearl Earrings Song Hye Kyo Chose, “Kim Yuna, too?”download4.jpeg

[X Sports News=Public Culture Desk] Actress Song Hye Kyo’s sophisticated jewelry styling is a hot topic.

By introducing her own fashion items through her role as Heiress Oh Young in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama,That Winter, The Wind Blows, Song Hye Kyo is positing herself as an influential fashionista. Her style items identify with people in their 20s through 40s, and soon after an episode airs, everything from her lipstick and clothing to jewelry become an issue.

The key point to Song Hye Kyo’s styling are the earrings. In particular, the gentle curve of the pearl earrings she wore in episode 12 has been collecting interest and are known to be from the brand, J. Estina, which both Kim Yuna and Son Yeon Jae have worn in the past,

Meanwhile, with the final episodes of the drama that has not missed first place,That Winter, The Wind Blows, remaining everyone is curious to see what future dramatic developments will be shown. In addition, everyone is anticipating Song Hye Kyo’s styling.

Public Culture Desk itstyle@xportsnews.com

Source:XSPORTSNEWS
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Are these the earrings?? Click below.6807176377.jpg

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2231348155?pn=1
1st autograph by coffee shop's lady boos2nd-Mi ra3rd-Myung Ho,he wrote"Thanks to Hye Kyo for loving him in the past" (btw since when did Oh Young loves Myung Ho?) hehehe :P
Thanks for all the updates
source as labelled
edit:btw baidu says Andy Lau is going to play as Hye Kyo's husband in John Woo's movie.And fans get to ask Kyo what happened to the blood clot in her little finger,she said it got clipped by the car's door in episode 6 .

This is fan's recount on today visit:
We were waiting for Hye Kyo around 5 minutes before she appearedWatching her from 40-50 meters,i could see how beautiful she is and her skin is so clearShe was laughing happilyShe was filming this particular scene for 4 timesWe took out all the snacks for crews from the carHye Kyo's chauffeur wanted to bring us in to meet Hye Kyo so we brought along snacks for Hye Kyo and Director KimOnce we stepped in,we immediately saw Hye KyoWhile handing out the snacks to her,i was admiring her faceEventhough this is not the first time,but looking at her i still find it surprisingI was so nervous,think she's thinner,and it felt like she would immediately fell down if we touched her...but she is so beautifulHer face is thinner too...it saddens usShe is really beautiful on the screen but looking at her in person and from the screen is differentThose who saw her in real person before knows what i'm talking aboutIs not how prettier is she but it's just differentToday looking at her,she is different from Oh young i watch on screenIn the past i didn't get to notice but her face is really really smallThat small face has eyes and lips..so magicalHer face always has a smile...a bright smileThe filming set is moving to another location so we didn't talk much
Hye Kyo said she went to read some comments in dc, and she is really thankfulAfter That winter premiere,she received many messagesWhen asked will Oh Young be able to see,she said " just continue to watch"We commented that she's to thin,she said " it's always this case when i am filming"When she is going to China to film,she said "Not very sure about the details but my staff knows  (her staff said the date for her departure to China is not set yet) In the movie,Andy Lau will play as her husband.Her little finger got clipped by the car's door in episode 6.She said it's much better now,but it will take some time to recover fully.
Source:baidu

Guest jandynamaste25

majicah said: minminsarang said: Recently, 'that man' mentions about his earnest desire to start his own family of 2-3 kids, so I'm hoping that he has Song Hye Kyo in mind when he is thinking about his future family. :\">

Guest malou1310

class="cb b15" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;""That Winter, The Wind Blows" 3 Reasons Why it is a Masterpiecethat-winter-the-wind-blows-3-reasons-why

(Photo : SBS) "That Winter, The Wind Blows" 3 Reasons Why it is a Masterpiece

The SBS drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows" remains in the first place with the highest viewing rate.

1 Completed Script

The writer of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" Noh Hui Kyung was done with the script a long time ago. Unlike other dramas with stories referred to as "random", "unrelated" and "confusing", Noh Hui Kyung gave the actors enough time to get familiar with the story.

Last month, when the first episode of the "That Winter, The Wind Blows" was aired, the production crew was already filming the 8th episode. And they have reported that they are currently filming the very last episodes. The actors were able to portray their characters effectively from having enough time to get familiar with the script.

Representatives of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "Usually, dramas that already have all the scripts completed have a difficult time editing the story when the viewing rates are considerably low. However, "That Winter, The Wind Blows" clearly proved that if a storyline is perfected down to the last T, the production crew can attempt to work on a drama with a completed story."

2 The Perfect Combination of Narrative and Image

The viewers that continue to watch "That Winter, The Wind Blows" are touched by Noh Hui Kyung's story while their breath is taken away by Director Kim Kyu Tae for his incredible scenes.

Noh Hui Kyung created a perfect script, editing it to fit the Korean culture and preferences. Viewers are touched by this story that brings tears to anybody who watches it with the help from characters who we cannot help but feel sympathy for.

Also, director Kim Kyu Tae has been praised for the scenes in "That Winter, The Wind Blows" that resemble works of art. As flawless as the script is, Director Kim Kyu Tae has been creating flawless images that is nothing less than impressive. This collaboration of Kim Kyu Tae and Noh Hui Kyung resulted in a work of art that is more like a movie than a typical drama.

"That Winter, The Wind Blows" contains mystery and drama with mind games the characters play. The viewers are able to feel every single emotion the actors are trying to portray with the countless close-up scenes.

However, one crucial factor that makes "That Winter, The Wind Blows" a masterpiece is that there are no unpleasant surprises from the cast. Jo In Sung brings his character to life with his detailed acting while Song Hye Kyo continues to awe viewers in her role as a blind heiress. The acting ensemble has been described as the best in the history of acting.

Kim Beom also successfully made is transformation into a grown man with his loyalty while Jung Eun Ji was praised for her acting.

A representative of "That Winter, The Wind Blows" stated, "Even with a great script and a great production crew, we wouldn't be able to connect with the viewers if the actors couldn't portray their characters. With that being said, 'That Winter, The Wind Blows' is the result of a perfect combination of the three."

THANKS TO ;@shymaldita28

Guest malou1310

“SHK DC Inside Gallery” Fans’ Visit to TWTWBThe fans over at Song Hye Kyo’s DC Inside Gallery have done it again!icon_biggrin With a lot of care, consideration, and love, they sent Kyo and the cast of That Winter, The Wind Blows snacks and nutritional supplements as giftssmall-heart Not only that, but a few of the gracious fans were lucky enough to personally chat with Kyo inside DeChocolate Cafe, which was the last filming day for this particular location. The time spent was short, but sweet. Please read below for a fan account by titicacaicon_smile She posted quite a lengthy one and I believe I translated most of it, but skipped over the details not pertaining to Kyo.
dscf1414copy.jpg

Joo Nyeong Hyong [Another member of Song Hye Kyo Gallery @ DC Inside] arrived first, about an hour and 40 minutes prior.
There weren’t many from the general public, so it wasn’t crowded.

In front of DeChocolate Cafe was a filming vehicle and a tourist vehicle that was needed for a scene standing side by side each other on the road.
(It looked like Kyo and the secondary actors in that scene were riding on that tour bus)
It arrived, and about 5 minutes later, Kyo just arrived.
She was wearing a white circle patterened top and white skirt with a slightly toned down blue jacket and white heels..
Even though she appeared about 4.50 meters in front of us, I was able to personally experience her beautiful skin, hehehe
How could it be that I am watching Kyo’s laughter under bright natural light??
More than anything, if Young-ie were to open her eyes and meet the world, I am thinking that perhaps the way I am feeling now is how she will feel^^
After shooting one scene four times over and over, it was finished
(The contents of the scene are a bit predictable and does not reveal anything major, but since it has not aired yet, I will skip the contents^^;;)
Everything from the waiting snack car got unloaded, and the filming crew began taking it, but Kyo’s road manager called us over and told us to go inside the cafe and greet Kyo, hehe. Finally!
So, we took along the snacks and nutritional supplements that we brought separately for Kyo (and Jo actor and Director Kim), and went inside the cafe. Once we got inside the cafe, there was Kyo right by the entrance…^^
As I put the snacks and nutritional supplements in Kyo actress’s hands, I began to admire her face…
Even though this wasn’t the first time I saw Kyo’s face this closely, I was amazed again… I couldn’t recover my surprise and my heart kept fluttering.
Compared to last time, she is thinner. If you were to disturb the sky, it would be like breaking a part Young-ie’s appearance ………ㅠㅠ beautiful ㅠㅠ
In particular, her face is really thin, so on the other hand, my mind is sad….
Kyo is extremely beautiful on screen, but everyone knows, in real life and on screen, it is different.
For those of you who have seen her, you know, right? Any idea what this meansㅠㅠ
It’s not that she is prettier in person, but altogether, it is different.
As I recall the Kyo I saw today and the Young-ie I see on screen,they are different.
I don’t have time to think back to how she was like when I saw her last time, so maybe that’s why I don’t remember her face being this small, but today, Kyo’s face was truly tiny ㅠㅠ Too tiny ㅠㅠ
It’s truly amazing that everything – the eyes, nose, mouth fits in that area ㅠㅠ
That face always smiles. Brightly ㅠㅠ
After the cafe scene,they were moving to another location, so we didn’t have anymore time.
With regret, the manager said they had to move quickly and we will no longer be able to converse.

We only spoke for a very short time passing through

She told us she saw the messages at Kyo Gallery [DC Inside] and she is thankful.
She said after the first airing of That Winter, she has received a lot of messages…I don’t know the details of the content, but perhaps the messages weren’t bad.
We asked if Young-ie will be able to see, she replied, “Just watch until the end”^^’ hehe.
When we told her she looks thin, she said, “That’s just the way it is when I do a project^”
When will you depart for filming in China? “My staff knows and I do not know the exact details.”
(One of Kyo’s staff members said right at this moment there is not an exact departure date)
It has been confirmed that Andy Lau will play her husband, but outside of that, she said she is not sure [of the other details].
She assumes she jammed her little finger in the car door during the sobbing scene in episode 6…
She said it is settling down, but looks like it will take a little more time to heal.
It must be very painful and difficult to hurt your finger like that, so I am glad it didn’t seriously become infected.
Even I cannot believe my memory, truthfully it seems like there may be something missing from my story, but this part of the conversation is coming and going as I’m not in my right state of mind…
During the time we were having the short conversation with Kyo, everyone in the cafe had their eyes focused on her.
This was not a situation where something was variously divided.
Moreover, this was the last filming day for DeChoclate and it was more cluttered.
Only then after Kyo left for the other location, we drew our breaths…

Wow, DC Gallery fans are lucky. I envy them so much! Maybe one day, Kyo will know about all of us here as well^^
3 more episodes to go...how do you think it will end? Happy? Sad? Will Young-ie get her sight back and be cured?  So many questions still left to be answered.

Guest Laila085

Hello everyone, thank you for all the updatings about hye kyo, shkers are the best! I am so happy for our hye kyo, her performances in twtwb is outstanding and i am happy for all the praisings she deserves. Fighting! I really admire how korean fans protect hk, their considerations towards her and they are so lucky to be able to her in person. I am jealous keke. I am so in love with twtwb, this is the best stuff out there. I dun know what the heck that particular blogg is babling, some are eco of the other one...but who cares! Twtwb Hwaiting !

A day in the morning, "Are you?" Yeongipa ... Song Hye-kyo, five years of patience and self-control.

[Dispatch = "seobohyeon Reporter] the development of her truly proud."

12th 2011 Women's film festival. Ro, Hee - Kyung writer a story announcing the postponement of the Year Award protagonists 'development'. Are more matured and deepened through every piece. Is that actor awards season did not lack for those who also described.

Ro, Hee - Kyung writer said the actor, Song Hye-kyo.

Writers of the end of the furnace was wrong. Song, this time once again, it has evolved again. Through the SBS-TV 'the winter, the wind blows' (hereafter 'winter'). Realistic visual delicate feelings to smoke after smoke Disabled stood in the center of the topic. About to be poured out every time a reputation for acting on

Song, how did we grow as an actor. Yeongipa Performance was accomplished in one day Serious smoke cautious and worried pitting has built a work activity. Song, now, thanks, was not to dwell on the 'Rocco Queen' and 'Beauty Star' stressed. Now, the actor the title was the most well-mated.

◆ Song Hye-kyo, temperance smoke blossomed

Song Hye-kyo have excellent description of psychological attention. Sobbing in smoke showing appreciation. Restrained emotions smoke is impressive. Be maximized feelings are expressed more calmly. Smoke fifty characters, closed the door of the mind to the deep wounds that fits.

13 times the last 21 days in the light, which paid off. Know the identity of sewage (Cho) and exquisitely tended toward a confused look. And releasing emotions, tears, quietly tteolguneun damdamhan tone. Song Hye Kyo burst Ridge emotions all at once thanks to lingering longer.

9th last 7 days versa. Sewage to "Why I did not kill me," he was shouting god. Was calm during Spewing Song, tears Does not raise his voice, did not stand. Pitdae Maximize that despite the feelings of resentment and sorrow.

Temperance, and at the same time, the tremors had passed. The last six times, "for you You can trust to tell you that," he asked towards the sewage to the scene. It was not just tears to shed. Do not believe anyone with a trembling voice, desperation was expressed at the same time towards the lonely fifty psychological and sewage.

◆ How yeongipa actor Song Are

Of course, was not easily accomplished. Song Hye Kyo stuffed in the last over five years from 2008 went So far pilmo evidence. Box-office work rather than priority, rather than the character himself. Celebrities, but no guarantee that boasts the highest ransom did not care.

Did not mind the small role. Example the movie 'daejongsa'. Best Hallyu star, even though was a bit part in the all- To give meaning to work with maestro Wong. Actually which was Song Hye-kyo's assets. Ohrotyi Acquire one from the ground up again, the opportunity to learn acting Sanya.

Inside the movie postpone 'Today' (yijeonghyang director) was completed. Song, her fiance was murdered, even in extreme situations and releasing the emotion without a single explosion. High-density inner erase his anger into himyeo introduced into smoke. Started listening to Song Hye Kyo rediscovery of flat time.

Made drastic Song Hye-kyo's now challenge. U.S. film 'Fetish' and Asia, who starred in 'joint venture' kkamelriah. Both works was an independent film, he made a distinctive character. Song Hye Kyo color that can be grown as an actor springboard move was expected to break.

◆ Song still present progressive actors

Song, 2013, is one of the most aspiring actor. Simply have been pouring into the actor is currently combines acting, rather than just a pretty face Star. Higher presence. Is considered by far the actress of the same age in the hands.

"Actor was increasingly deepened and small film actor. Foreign works harder," said the entertainment industry, "Song Hye-kyo's beliefs about acting and work on that glowing eye can see," he praised said.

Song Hye Kyo is still more impressive, is the fact that progressive 'Winter' ended after starring virtuoso director John Woo's new movie in the series 'life and death'. Station is the main character. Movie director John Woo and producer Terence window Recherche works for about four years. Only expect the birth is Song Hye-kyo's another masterpiece.

Song Hye-kyo replied. Questions in the future, the past, in an interview divination Still, it was still a valid answer.

Other greedy I do not want to create good work., I want to look my hope that a lot of people it's just being used as an actor that people would like to be. "