Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Awesome.. So she will be Andy Lau wife both really gonna be picture perfect ... So is gonna be love triangle n a forbiden love affair with CC then.. No wonder JW is comparing her role in HJW to this film.. Hope it will more succesfull than GM.. Coz she is really more than 5 minutes acts in here.. So happy for her that now she is can be part with such top notch n legend director n actor.. So happy for her.. For me I like her to come n play n reconize in hollywood for 1 or 3 years 2 comes n sTtled.. Dunno i just wish she married one of the hollywood hunks ˆ⌣ˆ✗¡✗¡✗¡ ˆ⌣ˆ. .. Get this wish since read bad comments so I starting wish she can receive all that so they all can eat the words..n even if they still :bz about her is really more" proves that is non sense about all of it

Kyo is extremely beautiful on screen, but everyone knows, in real life and on screen, it is different.
For those of you who have seen her, you know, right? Any idea what this meansㅠㅠ
It’s not that she is prettier in person, but altogether, it is different.
As I recall the Kyo I saw today and the Young-ie I see on screen,they are different.---------what does she mean by this?? :-?? :-? "It's not that she is prettier in person"??Say what? I thought some say that they got a shock seeing Kyo in real life...All this fanacc's makes me want to see Kyo and judge for myself...Hope That Winter would include their tour on were I live... [-O<

Kyo is extremely beautiful on screen' date=' but everyone knows, in real life and on screen, it is different.For those of you who have seen her, you know, right? Any idea what this meansㅠㅠIt’s not that she is prettier in person, but altogether, it is different.As I recall the Kyo I saw today and the Young-ie I see on screen,they are different.---------what does she mean by this?? :-?? :-? "It's not that she is prettier in person"??Say what? I thought some say that they got a shock seeing Kyo in real life...All this fanacc's makes me want to see Kyo and judge for myself...Hope That Winter would include their tour on were I live... [-O[/quote']

YesS me 2.. Kinda confusing what it meant of looking her in reality and drama.. What different.. :-/

But from my experience you can rely on live event ..if she beautifull on live event like photo or vid taken from press conference, ng or strEet photo etc ( my fave is when she is in paris..) Then she will be beautifull when you meet her in person but maybe kind of different vibe with commercial one like drama etc.. So I believe that she is trully beautifull n had a delicate small face figure but had different beauty vibe compare from the lens screen..

From reading the DC fan's account, I don't think she meant that Kyo ISN'T prettier in person; it's just that when you see her in person vs. on screen, it is a completely different feeling. It's hard to explain, but for those who have seen her in person, you may understand how she feels.  She already looks so beautiful on screen, but in person, it is almost indescribable :) It is clear that the fan was so in awe of Kyo's beauty and couldn't believe what she saw :)
DC fans love Kyo, and are so lucky to be able to do such awesome things for her!
I really like her outfit for the Peter Lindbergh exhibition. I usually don't like leopard print things, but Kyo looks great here. Love her hair, too. Bangs really suit her well. I think it is one of her favorite hairstyles as she always goes back to having bangs :) 

Song Hye Kyo and Peter Lindbergh Reunion, Powerful Goddess Beauty “Dazzling”

20130325_1364170284.jpg

[Korea Economy TV, Reporter Choi Min Ji] Actress Song Hye Kyo and Peter Lindbergh were reunited after 7 years.

On March 21st, Song Hye Kyo attended the opening ceremony for Peter Lindbergh’s ongoing exhibition at 10 CORSO COMO Seoul 3rd floor exhibition space.

What makes this day even more eye catching is the fact that Song Hye Kyo met with one or the world’s top photographers, Peter Lindbergh. This exhibition by Peter Lindbergh featured photos of Madonna, Sharon Stone, Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss, and 2 pieces from 2006 of Song Hye Kyo.

On this day, Song Hye Kyo had her long wavy hair hanging loose and wore a leopard patterned dress, while showing a innocent yet sexy charm. In particular, as we look at the photos, when she smiles, it revealed a goddess of beauty.

Netizens reacted by making a variety of comments such as, “As expected, Song Hye Kyo is a goddess,” “No matter what Song Hye Kyo wears or whatever pose she shows us, she is beautiful,” “Song Hye Kyo and Peter Lindbergh meet after 7 years! A wonderful connection,” etc.

201303250907180510_1.jpg

201303250906180510_1.jpg

credit @ Songhyegyo.net

Thanks to all dearies for pics and news of Kyo :D

I saw this link at dc, dispatch interview, but i assume the link is from Baidu, not sure what this is about, but i thot we have seen this outfit somewhere before, sorry can't remember where as my mind lately is occupied by The Wind Blows keke

Dispatch news interview of Kyo...paging Shanda dear for help :D
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTMxOTQ0NTg0.html

Our dearie, it looks so warm
2d8b2458ee3ea27d6259f35.jpg

i suddenly miss kyo's sweet voice

Guest jandynamaste25

utkim said: Thanks to all dearies for pics and news of Kyo :D

I saw this link at dc, but i assume the link is from Baidu, not sure what this is about, but i thot we have seen this outfit somewhere before, sorry can't remember where as my mind lately is occupied by The Wind Blows keke

Guest minminsarang

It's possible that maybe Song Hye Kyo's man from the garden picks out the dress for her because he loves leopard prints so much and thinks that she'll look fabulous in it. ;)

Don't mind my comments, folks~ I'm just in awe over her beauty and fashion sense. :x

Kim ~ That interview was from May 2011. Kids, ages 7-11, were given the opportunity to ask Kyo questions. There is also a YouTube link of the Q & A session:

Here is just a very brief summarization of the questions the kids asked her, and may not be in order as I'm going from memory of watching it briefly. Hye Kyo is so sweet and kind to these kids :) It's dinner time now, but i can do a summary of her answers later tonight. Our dear khxy may help as well :) Also, this has already been translated before, but i cannot find it>.<
How did you feel being ranked #18 [in The Annual Independent Critics List of the 100 Most Beautiful Faces]?

How come we haven't seen your face on TV [in Korea] lately. What have you been up to?

What did you do in fourth grade when you were experiencing stress/worries?

Hye kyo unnie, you ride on airplanes a lot. What do you eat then? What is the most delicious meal that you have eaten on an airplane?

When do you think you are the most prettiest? How about the 'ugliest?'

When did you first start wearing makeup? How did you feel when you first wore makeup?

People tell me I look like you unnie, but do I really look like you when you were younger?

:D