Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest LevyDao

I'm happy to hear good news about HK!!! Her personality is just beyond everything!!
I think Ms.Park is not an average manager. She is a "high-end" one indeed:)). I guest she's pretty powerful and has a wide connection in the industry though. :)

Hey @PutriN, i've been busy recently and no worries im still marathoning between Hye Kyo and TWTWB thread

Meanwhile im trying to get my hand on Hye Kyo's time chinese version book.I may be able to translate a few.

Guest deaborj

In my state of boredom, I thought of Hyekyo and I havingg a lot of things in common (except beauty). let me share them with you guys.
1.We both love dogs (Though for sure her dogs have breed while mine doesn't).2.We both love to donate to charity (though she donates in millions, I just donate a couple of hundreds coz i'm not rich like her)3. We both love our MOMS to death! (yeah!!)4. We both love to do the Blowfish and the peeping tongue unconsciously. (Though she does it naturally while mine is acquired. just started doing it after seeing her so cute doing it)5. We both love fashion (Though she wears high end clothes while I get mine from ukay hehehehe)6.We both love to act (Acting is her passion and profession while as for me I just like acting sick when I don't  feel like going to work and I'm reeeaaally good at it).and the last but not the least...7. We both fell in love with "That Man" (now the only difference is "That Man" fell in love with her too.)..poor meeeh.
I'm soo excited for episode 9...

@deaborj, you sure have sense of humour   :))

thanks for sharing..... you mean ep 10    ;)

@khxy, yes.... seems that shkers are marathoning between the two threads, we don't mind of cos, it's once in 5 yrs thing.... oh that's great, there's a chinese  version..... looking forward for the trans......  at least, you have something to occupy yourself  after twtwb ends  :(

Guest deaborj

Oh no! I hope it doesn't take another five years to see her comeback on the small screen.I'd be an Ahjumma by that time :((

Hope they can also release an english version of her book for her english speaking fans like me. I'd be the first one to buy it. really
Oh yes, it's episode 10. my bad!   Thanks Putrin for appreciating my humor. I'm happy to make people laugh or even smile. It's one way of distressing. :D

Song Hye Kyo’s House in ‘That Winter,’ Really, Just how many places is it? Mar 13, 2013 • Category: News & Updates,

image_display_origin

The secret of Song Hye Kyo’s house in That Winter has been unveiled.

The magnificent mansion featured in the SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, has attracted the attention of viewers, and now, the secret of Song Hye Kyo’s house in That Winter has been unveiled.

As the mansion of PL Group in the drama, Song Hye Kyo’s European mansion displays a grand and cool atmosphere with its high ceilings and ornate chandeliers, along with the neat arrangement of furniture. Floral patterned-prints that are reminiscent of a glass castle make the atmosphere of Song Hye Kyo’s mansion much more soft.

Song Hye Kyo’s mansion in the drama is set in Gyeonggi-do Bundang, but it is actually located in Gangwon-do. Yoon, the public relations director for That Winter, revealed the story behind the location by stating, “Although it matches well with the concept of the script, we searched for a favorable location to film at. As a result, it was not Gyeonggi-do, but what we found was the most appropriate tree arboretum in Gangwon-do.”

In the drama, the second floor where Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo’s rooms are is used as a banquet hall and the first floor where the living room is set up is actually operated as a restaurant or cafe. In addition, the interior of Song Hye Kyo’s mansion is from the set location in Gyeongi-do Icheon, while scenes in the secret greenhouse is filmed at a botanical garden in Gyeongi-do Yongin.

Meanwhile, SBS That Winter, The Wind Blows airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:50 PM.

Source:Style M
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

Song Hye Kyo Voted the Actress Male Managers want to Work for Mar 13, 2013 • Category: News & Updates

image_display_origin (1)

Actress Song Hye Kyo has been voted as the actress male managers would like to work with.

On March 13th, E Channel aired a special press conference, “Brave Reporters” where an entertainment reporter shared an unknown story about Song Hye Kyo.

Song Hye Kyo is one star who does not usually have a lot exposure in the media. However, a testimony to her being the best for loyalty followed after male managers singled her out as the actress they most want to work for.

For example, at the time of a filming for a drama, it was discovered that Song Hye Kyo’s personal manager was scolded by a staff member. Song Hye Kyo, who found out her manager did not do anything wrong and was in an unfair situation, called the staff member to the side and demanded them to apologize to her manager. There has been talk that after the incident, her manager was so touched that she vowed to never stop working for her.

In addition, Song Hye Kyo’s volunteer work at an animal shelter was unveiled. Song Hye Kyo began volunteering at the animal shelter ten years ago. On this day’s broadcast, a reporter added, “Song Hye Kyo does not wish to reveal her volunteer work to the outside world, so during that time, it did not become an issue.”

Actress Song Hye Kyo’s loyalty can be found tonight at 11 PM on “Brave Reporters.”

Source: Style M
Translated by Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

I love that our girl is such a private person - she does not need the "extra" attention. She just does what she wants quietly. She is such a gracious, humble, and overall beautiful person. If I am THIS proud as a fan, can you imagine how proud her mother must be of her?  :x

shanda, i can't say it better dearie..... she's a down-to-earth person and the news prove more that she's totally a NON attention-seeker celebrity ;)

yes, include me in, i'm certainly a PROUD fan of her....... something to boast  :)>-

@shaylaman: thanks a lot for the beautiful MV dearie..i love it... :x

khxy and putriN: thanks a lot for the news about Kyo being voted as the actress managers want to work with..ahhh im soo happy to hear this..can this woman get any more awesome? how can a Top,Immensely popular star like her,a Beautiful and talented one at that,be this humble and down to earth,i simply get goosebumps reading those articles....people in the industry have nothing but good,great things to say about her and all i can say is im soo proud to be a SHK fan :D

kim: thanks for those laneige pics.... agree,Laneige has our girl and the whole TWTWB team to be thankful for...  ;;)

freshspring & jjsweeter: thanks a lot for the wonderful updates dearies :*

deaborj: haha that was an awesome list,thanks...i like the last one especially  ;)

thanks beth for posting the articles and shanda for the translation  >:D<

dcc451da81cb39db16716b4.jpg

baidu

Guest deaborj

I'm a proud fan of Hye Kyo being voted as the Actress MALE MANAGERS want to work for! (I think this MALE MANAGERS have a hidden desire for our Kyo...kekekkeek. :-? good thing she's managed by Ms. Park #:-S
Side dish: I also know someone who is loyal to his manager...that even when his former agency was bought by a biiiiiig agency, he chose to continue to work for his manager and signed up for the new agency his manager founded. That man and This woman. what can I say to your loyalty :)>-
True charity is helping someone in need minus publicity and I'm amazed that possesses this quality that can rarely be found in some of the present actors and actresses of this generation. ^:)^

Guest jjsweeter0211

The High Cut scans got deleted by the user TT.TTI'll re-post them if I could find the alternatives. Really sorry guys :(

viewimage.php?id=baramibunda&no=29bcc427

cr to DC