[drama 2004] My 19 Year Old Sister In Law 형수님은 열아홉

Guest jgabriel2005

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mwtk - missed your question.

There were any bad or really evil guys in the drama. The mothers of SeungJae and SuChi still maintain as friends and partners in running the company which owned by SJ's mom. There wasn't any hard punishment for the 2 ladies.

wat, that's not fair :angry: they deserve to go to jail and stripped of their wealth

thanks for the caps, that scene was funny. His mother cared more about her dog then him. She postesd a missing pic of the dog but not her son! lolzz :lol:

Guest xxvietgurl99xx

Can anyone who finished this drama alreadi tell me who Jung Da Bin ends up w/? I'm dying to know. Such a hard decision. Both brothers are cute and good people.

Can anyone who finished this drama alreadi tell me who Jung Da Bin ends up w/? I'm dying to know. Such a hard decision. Both brothers are cute and good people.

I haven't finished the drama but according to some spoilers that I read in other message boards, Jung Da-bin would end up with Yoon Kye-sang

can someone please help me with a song played in this series? i downloaded the whole OST but it wasn't included in there.

This song was played often in the series.. It's by a guy singer.. it plays at the part at the beginning when KJW's brother waited for Jung da bin outside and saw KJW give JDB a piggy ride..and so he walked out of the street walking sadly.... the song was played at that time

another part where it was played is when JDB tutor KJW's little bro..and he finally got motivated and study in the librabry....JDB was secretly watching KJW's bro behind the book shelf..then she walked away and saw the evil girl..

Anyone who knows what song i'm talking about? sorry if i sound confusing..

Guest luvjunjin/andy

this is a very cute n funny show!! :)

luv kim jaewon!!! bt then it becum abit draggy towards the last part.....

forever,

luvjunjin/andy (irin)

who plays jung dabin little brother? he looks familar but i don't know who he is

The guy who plays as Jung Dabin's brother is HUR JungMin (허정민)

DOB : 1983, 11 Nov.

Educatuib: Dankkoo University

jungmin.jpg

He first entered the show business as singer called Moonchild which came out not to be too good, so he changed to acting...his recent tv drama one "Princess LuLu".

00177196_2.jpg

pcs credits to Yahoo.Kr

:)

Guest cal_fobie

Is this a long series drama? How many episodes are in total?

i think this is like 16 episodes if you watch the korean version. i actually watched a dubbed version in mandarin, which was broadcast on my local tv. i don't know how many episodes that was, but i guess it doesn't really matter since they ended up editing some of the last parts out so i didn't really see everything. :angry:

oh well.. i did download the last episode though, too bad no english subs however. :(

Guest HAVEFAITH

can someone upload the episodes on YSI or MU.. cuz i tried clubbox.. but it hasnt been working for a while.. and i really want to watch this.. thank you.

:EDIT:

nvm.. i clubbox works again for me

The guy who plays as Jung Dabin's brother is HUR JungMin (허정민)

DOB : 1983, 11 Nov.

Educatuib: Dankkoo University

jungmin.jpg

He first entered the show business as singer called Moonchild which came out not to be too good, so he changed to acting...his recent tv drama one "Princess LuLu".

00177196_2.jpg

pcs credits to Yahoo.Kr

:)

just an addition...he's also in the drama "My love patzzi"

just an addition...he's also in the drama "My love patzzi"

Really? I didn't notice. Which character did he play?

I only saw him in 1% of Everything.

Hehe how come he's always playing the little brother? :P

Guest thatlittlegurl

http://clubbox.co.kr/bom000 has links for the drama in 350mb, but you need id/password

http://clubbox.co.kr/drama4you also has links in 350mb, and you dont need id/password, but for some reason, episode 15 is in 700mb.

can someone help me translate drama4you's clubbox? i don't know which one is my sister in law is 19... thank you in advance!

Guest blu3an9el

i think it's gonna end here soon.. waaahhh! kim jae won is so cute! :D

i kinda wished that dabin would end up with him... but yeah i think she should end up with kye sang after all... ^-^

Guest °..a²

i'm also looking for a song, more like a musical. It's played in the beginning when Yoomin was abandoned, she was sitting on the train crying, while the SJ's mom was looking at her crying also. There's a version of that on the OST, but it's not the exact one. If anyone can help me find it, thank you so much!!

Kyesang was irresistable in this drama, I liked him instantly. I don't know if he's still dating Sung Yuri, but they make the cutest couple ever. They kind of remind me of each other.

I also think Jung Dabin's little brother in this drama is soo cute, he's hilarious.

Guest Kanzaki

anyone know how to get the subtitles for this series??? i have the raw videos in my computer for about half of a year, but cannot watch it yet.

Guest LuVsTaR

i wanna see this drama really bad cuz kye sang is in there.....i saw a little part of this drama in my tv...i was hella happy...but it was weird to me cuz it's like during the end i think....and plus is was dubbed in mandarin.......

Archived