[drama 2004] My 19 Year Old Sister In Law 형수님은 열아홉

Guest jgabriel2005

what are the relationship between kye sang's mother and da bin's mother in this drama.... its confusing me......

Da bin's mom runs a restaurant and both (kye sang's mom and the other girl's mom) help her. they are suppose to be frens.

Hmm, maybe friends or cousin? i'm also confused with their relation and why when they were small, i didn't see the old lady's children but only saw the other girl.

Kye Sang, his twin and Jae Won were sent to their relatives house as their mother's trying to hide from some gangsters. she's working to get the money, then stole Da Bin's money and sent her to the train sations. it's all shown in the first eps.

Finaly this show's been air in NTV7. This story's good and so funny. Kye Sang looks so young despite his age(26).

I've already seen it, borrowed from a fren. anyone knows what's the VCD BOX price. the last time i checked it's around RM 30++. don't know whether they have upped the price since it's showing in TV. (like memories in Bali and Spring Days) :unsure:

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm also looking for a song, more like a musical. It's played in the beginning when Yoomin was abandoned, she was sitting on the train crying, while the SJ's mom was looking at her crying also. There's a version of that on the OST, but it's not the exact one. If anyone can help me find it, thank you so much!!

Kyesang was irresistable in this drama, I liked him instantly. I don't know if he's still dating Sung Yuri, but they make the cutest couple ever. They kind of remind me of each other.

I also think Jung Dabin's little brother in this drama is soo cute, he's hilarious.

Kyesang and Yuri broke up.

Sad because they were the cutest couple ever!

Heh. So this drama is showing in Malaysia now. I live there too, and rewatching it on TV (borrowed my friends VCD before :P). I think this drama is just okay-ish, nothing very nice about it (I don't even like the actors n actresses except Kyesang -___-) It started out pretty good in the beginning, I actually enjoyed it but towards the ending it was just blah. I fastforwarded the whole thing.

wooo....haven't been here for a few days and found many new friends here.

Welcome to here...good to know most you all enjoy & loved this drama....ha...ha...some even fall to KyeSang...yes, must say KS is a very good actor......

for those who still have questions about this drama, pls raise & I'll be happy to answer them....coz besides "The Attic Cat", this was my 2nd favourit K-Drama, had re-watch it "N" times.....

:lol::lol:

Guest rochinipark

watchin tis currently on m'sia's ntv 7.i'd say i'm confuse if yoon kye sang is lead or kim jae won lead.cos when they say my 19 yr old sis-in-law the 'my' would refer to yoon kye sang character rite.but anyways its obvious da bin's all over jae won.

i knew yoon kye sang old than kjw as his in army now. <_< .

watchin tis currently on m'sia's ntv 7.i'd say i'm confuse if yoon kye sang is lead or kim jae won lead.cos when they say my 19 yr old sis-in-law the 'my' would refer to yoon kye sang character rite.but anyways its obvious da bin's all over jae won.

it's so funny .... when jdb follow kjw in hospital

hi rochinipark - YOON Kyesang is the main lead, KIM JaeWon played as the supporting lead. Actually while the drama was doing the casting, JaeWon was being selected to play the role as SeungJae (the younger brother), however, JW's manager turned down the offer and took up the elder brother role (MinJae). It was because JW's manager wanted him to try a very different role from his previous tv drama.

JW's manager didn't expect KyeSang's role would come out to be more focused and deeply loved by the tv viewers.

Anyway, the 2 male leads did a wonderful drama.

Here's the best gif done by the Korean fan -

2004092012331936.gif

credits to SBS - She is 19 (Fans Club) & Dien Anh Discussion Board

Guest V A L XD

i love this drama so much! gosh. Kim Jae Won, i just want to pinch those cheeks of his. haha. he's so adorable.

i've finally got the drama dubbed in viet..but its not the same.

does anyone have the full drama with english subs?

Posting some pcs of the two main leads - DaBin and KyeSang. the two are so alike in many ways....see how they smile, laugh, cry and sad.....that's way YooMin and SeungJae were deeply loved by the tv viewers

post-940-1123021750_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123020724_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123021642_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123021857_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123022346_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123035455_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123040958_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123041062_thumb.jpg

post-940-1123041147_thumb.jpg

post-940-1122785042_thumb.jpg

credit to SBS - She is 19 (Fans Club) & Dien Anh Discussion Board

Guest mimi123us

i love this drama so much! gosh. Kim Jae Won, i just want to pinch those cheeks of his. haha. he's so adorable.

i've finally got the drama dubbed in viet..but its not the same.

does anyone have the full drama with english subs?

Go here: www.tudung.com

I uploaded this drama to that site ( hoasen123). There are English sub from 9-16 that I have edited from the Engrish by myseft )

Check it out. File is big ( 300MB)

I'm going to reup from 1-8 someday with English sub. I could not wait for D-Adict to release the sub. I did it for my own interest because I like this drama so much!! It's good and touching!!!

:):):)

Guest chingyi

The other girl (forgot her name) who likes KS in this drama, what's her real name? She's quite pretty too....

She reminds me of Mulan... hehehe

Can anyone tell me where I can get the episode summary of this series?? coz I really can't wait to know what happen next ( I watched it in NTV7....). Thanks a lot!!!!

Can anyone tell me where I can get the episode summary of this series?? coz I really can't wait to know what happen next ( I watched it in NTV7....). Thanks a lot!!!!

One more question pls... JDB left and return after 5 years rite?? Did Kim jae Won fall in love with her before she left or did he fall in love with her after she return 5 years later?? one more thing is, where did she go??

One more question pls... JDB left and return after 5 years rite?? Did Kim jae Won fall in love with her before she left or did he fall in love with her after she return 5 years later?? one more thing is, where did she go??

Here's the VOD of the sceen which KS sang this song to DB

credits to BaiDu.CN & SBS - She is 19

I can't play this VOD from the SBS site - anyone have this links ? I really miss this drama and would like to see this scene where KS sang to Dabin !!!

I love the drama, it was really funny^^ and sad at the same time.

the thing i didnt like about the drama is that dabin never notice kyesang until the end, he was always there for her and when he cried singing that song for her she didnt notice the tears! T.T i feel bad for him.

but i do love dabin's brother XD he is adorable! and super hilarious! I hope he gets to star in a drama of his own^^

Guest kying89

can someone please upload this drama b/c i really reallio want to watch it....upload it to yousendit b/c i have no other ways to download..

thanks in advance!!~

Guest YunHo&YuRi

I've just finished watching the Vietnamese voice-over of this drama and I must say that this is one of my all time favourite movie! It is pretty much up there with 'Full House' and 'Stairway To Heaven'. This drama is so funny but sad at the same time which makes it so good. The storyline is excellent and I've recognized that some of the OST were played in 'Wonderful Life' as well :P

Yoon KyeSang - This is the first drama that I've seen him in and he's so good!!! His character is so hilarious yet sexy and so is the guy who played Jung DaBin's step-brother :P I love it how he kept on hugging and calling KyeSang he's brother in law everytime he sees him :D And how sad was the part when he was crying because he had to tell DaBin that his mother was the one who abandoned her on the train when she was young :( I'm so looking forward to Yoon KyeSang's future dramas/movies. Aja! Aja! Fighting!

Jung DaBin - OMG! This girl has gone so pretty from the only other time that I've seen her and that was when she was in that drama with Kim RaeWon called 'Attic Cat'. And all she did was growing her hair a little bit longer, got rid of her fringe and darkened and shaped her eyebrows. She also looked extra pretty with her hair dyed brown and curled. Her acting is really good and I'm so looking forward to her future dramas/movies as well.

Guest Breakers

Hello, everybody... i'm new to this thread. overall the drama was pretty good and i have to say that i'm really impressed by Jung Da Bin cos i thought she was quite a disappointment in Attic Cat (especially towards the ending) but she did great in this drama! :lol:

for the ending, i thought she could be with Jae Won but i guess her change of feelings was pretty much obvious, so yea. i like the ending but Jae Won was a pitiful character in it...

and thanks for all the pics posted in this thread, they're pretty! :wub:

anyway, does anyone knows what's the song Kye Sang sang to Da Bin at the bar? :D

Archived