[drama 2004] My 19 Year Old Sister In Law 형수님은 열아홉

Guest jgabriel2005

Guest june1ov3

ohman. i LOVEDDD this drama. seriously i didn't like yoon kyesang before this drama. but after watching the whole thing. ohman. i fell in love with yoon kyesang and like almost cried when i found out he had to go to geundae. T__T;

i wanna watch this again XP

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohman. i LOVEDDD this drama. seriously i didn't like yoon kyesang before this drama. but after watching the whole thing. ohman. i fell in love with yoon kyesang and like almost cried when i found out he had to go to geundae. T__T;

i wanna watch this again XP

hi emo mimioh - since you started to fall to KS, pls visit KS's thread, you will know more about him.

just click my signature below.... :D

Guest cal_fobie

This drama had a total of 16 episodes (Korea SBS TV)/

In Korea each eps. played for about 1 Hrs onair with no commerial break.....

WOW! How do they do that? W/o commercials?? Is it like cable there in Korea? I always wondered how come these k series have such long episodes.

WOW! How do they do that? W/o commercials?? Is it like cable there in Korea? I always wondered how come these k series have such long episodes.

hi there - in Korea, the TV channels like MBC, SBS, KBS will only broadcast each drama for 2 eps in a week. They will have different titles like Monday & Tuesday Drama. Wednesday & Thursday, Friday Night Drama, Weekend Dramas shown on every Saturday & Sunday...etc....

The golden time will be from 10-11 pm, the main reason to show the drama at such a late time is to ensure most of those working people could reach home by then to watch the drama. Now, during broadcasting of the drama, there's no commercial break, the commercials will be shown before the show starts....

Well, i hope i had answered your questions.

:D

Guest adikkeluangman

This drama will played at my country starting tomorrow. Can't wait to see this drama since all my fave actor in here. :) Sadly, it Mandarin dubbed. <_<

This drama will played at my country starting tomorrow. Can't wait to see this drama since all my fave actor in here. :) Sadly, it Mandarin dubbed. <_<

U must be kidding! OMG!

i must watch it then..thx for the info..hehe..

but, ntv7 is always in mandarin..cant they stick with the original voice!!

Guest rainz*gurl

ITS TODAY!!!!

8 DEC 2005

NTV7 - ur feel good channel

9.30 pm -10.30 p.m.

dun miss it !!!

so glad.. kim jae won!!!!! *^____^*

ITS TODAY!!!!

8 DEC 2005

9.30 pm -10.30 p.m.

dun miss it !!!

i gonna watch it ...... tonight

sadly kim jae won not the lead actor

hi there!!!

i, too, was a bit disappointed when i learned that jaewon oppa is not the lead actor..but i still watched this because it has jaewon oppa and dabin (who i really liked in he was cool)..but seeing kyesang oppa changed all of it..hehe!! :) i mean, i'm still a jaewon oppa fan but kyesang-ie made it all worthwhile watching the series, too...watching 19-year old sis in law was a treat since it has all the right funny, romantic and sweet moments..and kyesang-ie was great in this drama, considering it was his first try at acting..really great..:)

aja aja everyone!!

[Posted by 203.177.19.138. This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse of WebWarper: see http://webwarper.net/han Example of using WebWarper: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/lycos.com ]

Guest yokemun

i just watched the 1st epi on ntv7.......

i dun really like the starting(whn they're kids)....thn when they came out only i go watch it...hhehe.....like it so far.....

n the preview is in KOREAN~~!!!!!!daym it....y can't they just show it with the original voice.....the korean sounds so so so so nice.......

i think is really funny n i think i'm goin to dl this...ehehheh....i hate dubbed.....sounds so weird....=]

Guest DBSKlover

ITS TODAY!!!!

8 DEC 2005

9.30 pm -10.30 p.m.

dun miss it !!!

*waves* rain*gurl...haha..nice to meet u Again..haha..remember me?

u are HERE too..haha..watched the 1st episode on NTV7..it is not bad..

but it was so cruel of yoo min's(actually her name on NTV7 was hui yuan) aunt 4 leaving her

on the train.. :huh: pity her...anyway,i think tis show will be a good one..but hate tat they dubbed it

in mandarin..

P.S:glad that they airs some good shows after 1% about something..miss tat show..haha.. :P

I also just watched it at ntv 7, kyesang can really act. I just wished that they don't dubbed it , which is really questioning because at the end of the show, there will be some clip for the next epi and they were talking in korean.

hi there - in Korea, the TV channels like MBC, SBS, KBS will only broadcast each drama for 2 eps in a week. They will have different titles like Monday & Tuesday Drama. Wednesday & Thursday, Friday Night Drama, Weekend Dramas shown on every Saturday & Sunday...etc....

The golden time will be from 10-11 pm, the main reason to show the drama at such a late time is to ensure most of those working people could reach home by then to watch the drama. Now, during broadcasting of the drama, there's no commercial break, the commercials will be shown before the show starts....

Well, i hope i had answered your questions.

:D

i'm soooo envious of those living in korea.. they don't even have a single commercial break during the airing of their favourite dramas! why can't other countries do that? :angry:

Guest yokemun

i like today's episode.....so funny n cute.........i still can't believe that she's the same girl that acted in 'Attic Cat'....she look so different in this series....anyway i'm dlding epi3 now....hehehehhe...cos i like to hear korean over that dubbed mandarin.....hehehe

i'm soooo envious of those living in korea.. they don't even have a single commercial break during the airing of their favourite dramas! why can't other countries do that?

coz if they do that they won't be making money and we wont have something to watch...

i think the reason why k-channels can do that coz they are able to make money when they sell the rights to their dramas.

Archived