[drama 2004] My 19 Year Old Sister In Law 형수님은 열아홉

Guest jgabriel2005

Guest jgabriel2005
[sBS] Jung Da Bin, Yoon Kye Sang, Kim Jae Won
A 19-year-old girl falls in love with a hospital houseman. He asks her to pretend to be his fiancee, so that his nagging mother will not push him to marry a tycoon's daughter. But he doesn't know that his younger brother, a 19-year-old high school student, is having a crush on her... What will happen to this teenage boy and his so-called future sister-in-law? Unlike other tear-jerking K-dramas, My 19 Year Old Sister-in-law is a light romantic comedy that will touch you and make you laugh at the same time. Four popular Korean TV stars Kim Jae Won, Yin Ji Shang, Jung Da Bin, and Jin Min Shan join hands in entertaining you with a 24-episode drama series. Instead of a docile girl, Jin Min Shan plays a sassy girl for the first time. The series achieved a 24.4% viewing rate when it was broadcast in South Korea in 2004.

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

형수님은 열아홉

My Sister-In-Law is 19

嫂嫂19嵗

visual08.gif

The Cast

Jung Da Bin as Han Yoo Min/Jung HeWon

00755584_2.jpg

Yoon Kye Sang as Kang Seung Jae (the younger brother)

00544616_2.jpg

Kim Jae Won as Kang Min Jae (the elder brother)

00501071_2.jpg

Kim Min Hee as Choi Su ji

00760781_2.jpg

Plot of the drama:

The Story is that Jung DaBin as YooMin is an orphan who gets an offer for a part time job by a doctor -Kang Min Jaw (Kim JaeWon), who likes YooMin and later gets into an engagement contract. Afterwards YooMin meets the doctor's younger brother Kang Seung Jae (Yoon KyeSang) who is the same age as her and they are always bickering and fighting but then end up falling in love, even though he is her brother-in-law to be.

Guest nonwinky

does anyone know where the clubbox or ysi links is??? i really want to start watching this drama... :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/bom000 has links for the drama in 350mb, but you need id/password

http://clubbox.co.kr/drama4you also has links in 350mb, and you dont need id/password, but for some reason, episode 15 is in 700mb.

you really should watch this drama, i loooved it. its impossible to dislike yoonkyesang in this drama.

Guest orange momo

http://clubbox.co.kr/bom000 has links for the drama in 350mb, but you need id/password

http://clubbox.co.kr/drama4you also has links in 350mb, and you dont need id/password, but for some reason, episode 15 is in 700mb.

you really should watch this drama, i loooved it. its impossible to dislike yoonkyesang in this drama.

do you know any one who carries this drama all in HQ?

Guest missussally

the ost is great.. but anybody know the title of the forst list in theost... i love the song.. plus if anoune know about the lyrics, just post here ait... please :rolleyes:

I love this drama. Yoon Kye Sang so cute and Jung Da Bin looks so beautiful (esp when she dyed her hair). The OST is also great.

The first few episod was so funny esp with JDB bro who loves YKS so much. I love the part when they played the 'sarangheyo game'. it's so hillarious yet sad.

My Sister-in-law is 19 by Jazz @ Kyesang Sarange (P.1)

WhenWEFightB11_3-138x111.jpg

WorkingTogether2-137x143.jpgThinkingofher-190x122.jpg

Kang Min Jae (Kim Jae Won) and Kang Seung Jae ( Yoon Kye Sang), are the two brothers with two things in common. They both stick to their first love and they will do anything to protect each other. The twist of fate has brought Han Yoo Min (Jung Da Bin) to the life of these two brothers. However, her relationship with Kang’s family was so much earlier than the two brothers first met her when she is 19. And there is a dark secret waiting to be 1raveled.

Yoo Min is Seung Jae first love. Before they met, she already had crush on Seung Jae’s brother. At the beginning, Min Jae was waiting his first love to return. Min Jae and Yoo Min agree on a contract that Yoo Min will pretend to be Min Jae’s girlfriend so that Min Jae can stop the marriage pressure from his Mom and Yoo Min will have money for her brother’s sickness. Later, the Mother found out the plot and she forces Yoo Min to leave.

to be con't..

My Sister-in-law is 19 by Jazz @ Kyesang Sarange (Con't-P2)

shower_scene-191x135.jpgYouAreMyFirstLove_1-192x141.jpgifmetyoufirst2_3-137x144.jpg

When Seung Jae is 19, his first love left. He waited five years before they met again. The reunion has been ironic for Seung Jae since his brother now is ready to take Yoo Min as a new love of his life. And once again, Seung

Jae has no chance to tell Yoo Min he is all crazy for her since five years ago and he has to hide all his scar everytime Yoo Min expresses her feeling for Min Jae.

What between Yoo Min and Min Jae is not a smooth one and Seung Jae always rushes to bail her out when Yoo Min is hurt or in troubles. As much as Seung Jae loves Yoo Min, Seung Jae has been in a rather strong position in term of protecting Yoo Min and that might very often hurt himself in the end -- Until one day he found he is recklessly wounded.

to be con't.......

My Sister-in-law is 19 by Jazz @ Kyesang Sarange (Con't-P3)

ifmetyoufirst2_1-196x123.jpgLookofLove3-133x148.jpghurtyoutoseeme1-195x142.jpg

Min Jae has a rather vague idea that there was a girl who means a lot to his brother and he never knows it is Yoo Min. As soon as Min Jae had found out Yoo Min is Seung Jae’s first love, he decides to whatever necessary to keep his younger brother from hurts, including himself leaving Yoo Min. It was a difficult decision since he just gets over his first love and develops more feeling for Yoo Min. On the other hand, Seung Jae is doing the same thing by making chances for Min Jae and Yoo Min since he doesn’t want to see Yoo Min getting hurt and Min Jae told him once he will take Yoo Min seriously.

Yoo Min seems always love Min Jae more than Seung Jae, not realizing Seung Jea is the one who is always there for her, the one who take her sorrow deep into his heart, the one who help her to reach her dream, and the one who cries for her suffering. Her feeling for Seung Jae came to her realization after Min Jae lied to her what’s between them is over. Sadly, it is a late realization since Seung Jae had made up his mind to study abroad so he can have time to heal his scars and have a way to keep everyone including himself from endless struggles. She asks him to not to go…

to be con't......

My Sister-in-law is 19 by Jazz @ Kyesang Sarange (final)

DoWeHaveToSayGoodBye_family-194x140.jpgElevator4_cut-137x141.jpgElevator1_cut-138x131.jpg

What make the goodbye so definite is that the cruel secret about Seung Jae’s mother abandons Yoo Min when she was 4 for the purpose of money, At that time, Yoo Min’s mother just passed away from illness and Yoo Min’s father was in car accidence and in unconsciousness state. The money that Seung Jae’s mother took away was actually from Yoo Min’s grandfather who disapproves the marriage between Yoo Min’s parent and wanted to buy Yoon Min’s mother out from the life of his son.

It has always been Seung Jae’s mother dark secret and guilt. She never thought it will be revealed one day in a way that her youngest son will carry the punishment. By Yoo Min’s father request, Seung Jae is not to see Yoo Min. And Yoo Min’s father told Seung Jae that Yoo Min’s seeing Seung Jae will remind her the hurt from the past. Later, from Min Jae, Yoo Min learned Seung Jae has left…

For the first time in Yoo Min’s life, Seung Jae lefts. For the first time in her life, she realized how much he has loved her and how much she needs to be with him. For the first time in her life, she will run to him like he always rushes to her for just being with her.

THE END ^o^

The orginal sound track "She is 19 - 형수님은 열아홉", released on 6 Aug 2004

KO0000158.jpg

1 Say Yes - 메리 엠 (03 : 24)

2 사랑했던 기억 - 최완희 (03 : 32)

3 유민 Theme - 최완희 (01 : 31)

4 절반의 사랑 - 기후 (04 : 55)

5 Love Theme 1 - 최완희 (01 : 50)

6 또 하루를 삼키죠 - 메리 엠 (04 : 09)

7 다시 시작해 - 유하진 (03 : 29)

8 Main Title - 최완희 (01 : 42)

9 미소속의 눈물 - 심정훈 (03 : 45)