Song Yoon Ah 송윤아

Demen

Yoona's message at star-art

http://www.star-art.co.kr/sya/vod/message_20061120.wmv

from~star-art

translate by Mercury.....

Hello everyone. Today the weather isn't that cold. The year 2006 is almost gone. At the end of the year, quite a few fans of mine always come to visit me, which I can't thank you enough. Well?This greeting is kind of abrupt, I don't know what to say, I am kind of embarrassed…Especially this time many Japanese fans as well as Korean fans came to the shooting spot with a lot of delicious food for all the staff. I really want to say thank you so much. The director and all the staff told me they really appreciated all the food. I also want to thank you on behalf of them. Please be happy and healthy. Bye for now!

I truly think Song Yoon Ah is underrated ---- i dont know if its just here at soompi or even in korean. anyway I think SYA is very talented and is really pretty!

++ Demen, thank you for posting Song Yoon Ah's message :]

I truly think Song Yoon Ah is underrated ---- i dont know if its just here at soompi or even in korean. anyway I think SYA is very talented and is really pretty!

++ Demen, thank you for posting Song Yoon Ah's message :]

welcome kimn and all

i love sya so plz share some news or pix of SYA if you have :P

song yoon ah looks like a really nice person and she is very close to her fans.. i think so too. she's kind of underrated but i fell in love with her because of hotelier. she's pretty and also very talented!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...