Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

So yeon looks gorgeous. From what I see there are only white or black outfits and a back and white picture.

1910344f8655d7fb22e89de96f01e83560ccd207

4a278668601dd0057801d3add5736ce665ce39ce

Spoiler

d45f12d39ce3ea48d47342c700404418bbce2f1c

5cb6641598ad00c07511107cafcec60b9b70a3b4

c72d96ab07c55de7a65dcdf5d5907749fa3d8ea5

d13493574658e974de8ad3668b5d1b645f281134

a6c79f92b883546aa2bb562cbced50313773c558

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=kimsoyeon&no=37107&page=1

I hope next time to see a colorful pictorial or an outside pictorial . It's been a long time since she did one.

But I am grateful to see a new phototshoot.

With her team.

f62c30145d83624793bffbe8e4e708e223aa6c1d

Her stylist (first in the left) commented:

`It's so much fun.. I'm doing it again...`

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ck4k_UQP88H/

I am glad they had a great time at the photoshoot.

Actress Kim So-yeon reported on her current situation.

BF.31806976.1.jpg

Kim So-yeon posted a picture of her on her own Instagram account on the 13th with the caption, "A fun Arena Korea photo shoot."

The released photos show Kim So-yeon, who is in the midst of a photo shoot.

(hankyung.com)

Kim So-yeon, a daring dress... Elegant yet fatal

116462911.1.jpg

Actress Kim So-yeon showed off her 'Dress So-yeon (Dress + So-yeon)' figure.

On her 13th, Kim So-yeon posted several pictures of her from her photo shoot through her own Instagram. In the photo, she wore various outfits from dresses to jumpsuits and leather pants, exuding an elegant yet alluring force. In particular, she radiated a fatal charm with a bold backless style dress, just like her nickname 'Dressoyeon'.

Kim So-yeon, who won the 2021 SBS Acting Grand Prize for last year's drama'Penthouse', returns with the drama'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'. ‘The Tale of a Gumiho 1938’, the follow-up to the 2020 tvN drama ‘Tale of a Gumiho’, is a full-fledged action drama about Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who made an emergency landing in 1938. Kim So-yeon plays the role of Ryu Hong-joo, a former mountain god in the west and now the owner of Myoyeon-gak, a top-notch restaurant in Gyeongseong. Broadcast in 2023.

(donga.com)

Pictures from coffee truck event for So yeon (for her bday)

Raw translation

HELLO Sister's Truck

"The Tale of a Gumiho 1938" Kim So-yeon actress

Complaining about a cup of Hongjoo's coffee

Happy Soyeon's day

So-Pam prepared for actor So-yeon's birthday

Unni's actress, I've been waiting for you forever~ Actress So-yeon approaches with a smile from afar

With a wide smile and wow~~ wow~~ exclamations

After looking around Soyeon Cafe~ Wow~ Delicious tea~

You're doing it, but you're a sister.

Actor, come gently and say hi, please take good care of me~

Say hello to So Yeon.

You went in to eat!

Actor Lee Dongwook, who was passing by, also said hello.

Actor Soyeon, who came out after eating, had time for a proof shot

Haha, hoho, and laughing with the staff and excitedly taking proof shots here and there, and the staff congratulated the actor a lot .

We had a great time taking proof shots in front of the banner in front of the car!

Even as we went into filming, she kept nodding and saying hello.

Pretty actress Soyeon

Actress Soyeon, I believe you had a happy birthday amidst the congratulations of many people~

Actress Soyeon, I hope you take care of your health and enjoy filming!

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBAjSkJkCt/

Behind the scene at Arena Homme + pictorial with her stylist

e338018e076612286b3de494532010b3ff18d43d

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClBVz2GpUq9/

Someone translated So yeopn`s interview with Arena Homme+ magazine. I did not find it myself. I hope it will appear soon.

She told about her daily life with Sang Woo, about getting older, about acting, how to express differently from Seo jin, being grateful for this new role.

About Gumiho 1938, she said that it was nice when her character was strong that she could beat all the men. :D The director had consideration for her and prepared a light sword but it was still heavy. She made her own prop sword with her own money.

Knowing that she has a low physical stamina, it must have been hard to film those action scenes.

Kim So Yeon on Her Passion for Acting and Her Struggle to Break Free of Her ‘The Penthouse’ Character

881836b7-0487-4425-b3fa-1cb6bfdc5cf0.jpg

Kim So Yeon sat down for an interview with British men’s magazine ARENA.

The star started off her interview by explaining how her The Penthouse character changed her life and the pressure she put herself to break free of the role of Cheon Seo Jin. “The role was a game-changer in my career. But now I have a new task to tackle: to create a brand new character who is completely different from Cheon Seo Jin,” she said.

eebc1205-3631-4430-b76d-40c8a0534ce0.jpg

Spoiler

0dd5d0c6-810e-431d-af06-01f4ef781b93.jpg

She also talked about her passion for acting while sharing how she feels about her performance. “I still fear going on set or talking to people,” she shared. “I always get extremely nervous on my first day of shooting and take Cheongsimhwan every time I have to attend a table read. However, despite all my fears, I always miss being on set and shooting a project whenever I am in between jobs.” Cheongsimhwan, which she briefly mentioned, is traditional Korean medicine formulated with bezoars, ginseng, and Chinese yam root and is used to treat various symptoms such as numb limbs and fit of apoplexy, epilepsy, etc.

5173c09d-1e9d-4cf5-89b0-dc6d649e6e85.jpg

Kim So Yeon is offered to play the role of Ryu Hong Ju in her upcoming series, Tale of the Nine-Tailed 1938. The show is currently in the works and is set to be released in the first half of next year.

Spoiler

Actress Kim So-yeon released a pictorial on the November 23rd.

NISI20221123_0001136129_web.jpg?rnd=2022

In an interview after her photo shoot, Kim So-yeon mentioned her character Cheon Seo-jin in the SBS drama 'Penthouse', which became a turning point in her acting life. He said, "It was such a big help. And then I had a homework assignment. It was a homework assignment that had to express a completely different feeling from Cheon Seo-jin."

Acting is still difficult, but Kim So-yeon, who only thinks about acting, said, "The set is difficult. I still can't interact with people comfortably. I'm afraid when I go to the first filming. I want to," she said.

Kim So-yeon took on the role of Ryu Hong-ju in her next film, 'The Tale of a Nine Tailed Fox: 1938'. Currently filming 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' is scheduled to be released in the first half of next year.

https://newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20221123_0002096621

Actress Kim So-yeon's pictorial and interview can be found in the December issue of Arena Homme Plus.

https://www.viva100.com/main/view.php?key=20221123000943473

Actress Kim So-yeon's pictorial & interview ARENA HOMME+ December issue❤

e55575e977a63ec519d0f9b3f496a88553c92623

f61d86d6d02966072750b4867fec5ae0e95edf70

Spoiler

c0ecb4e797b80663396a8530a1ea25c86d8dce32

9315ca716629683d100e5055d41093694fb8ba3b

8faaaa821f8ff6cc225d48898004ae38f5f12f23

72d63c1f48200b5f85a3d44c278f888960a76f35

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClSgMgrpmHy/

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClSeSTqpGjp/

Arena Magazine

We reveal a pictorial of actress Kim So-yeon, who created a dignified appearance by showing sharp facial expressions and elegant poses. Acting is still difficult, but she only thinks about acting. Check out her interview and pictorial in the December issue of <Arena> as she talked about her love for acting and her next film, <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938>.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ClSFc51yEaZ/

Kim So-yeon, 43 years old, right? Lethal backless dress look 'Lee Sang-woo's crush'

o_1gih3m0ls5vf1ik61iqd19fs1unb.jpg

Kim So-yeon revealed a classy actress by showing sharp facial expressions and elegant poses in a black-and-white portrait with the fashion magazine Arena. Including a backless dress and a sexy leather two-piece dressing, the jumpsuit made of a thick material like work clothes, and a dressy halterneck were perfectly digested and overwhelmed the gaze. Kim So-yeon, born in 1980 and 43 years old this year, travels back in time. She showed off her beauty while rising. 

In the interview following the shooting of the drama Penthouse she also said that she try to show a different appearance from the character Cheon Seo-jin, who became the turning point in her career.

The new drama, tvN 'The Tale of a Gumiho 2' has been confirmed.Kim So-yeon took on the role of Ryu Hong-joo in her next film, 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'. Currently filming 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938' is scheduled to be released in the first half of next year.

o_1gih3njhbpfbbni1trn1um9j71g.jpg

o_1gih3np59acru4910q41l3uia7l.jpg

Spoiler

o_1gih3nt3oikdum91u5p3afetnq.jpg

o_1gih3o0khg4010qoln68dn181kv.jpg

https://fashionn.com/board/read_new.php?table=1024&number=43941&sel_cat=

Spoiler

Behind the scene picture with one of the suporting actor or extra.

2db743d49af4f2e2936a0702e2f79936c862cf8a

I don`t like the dress but I hope there are other beautiful outfits too. The collar lace of the dress looks like a handkerchief.  So Cellcure saw the dress to make a candy doll for the cake with the same outfit. We will see the hat also? :D

Spoiler

7ef48413d253a90bb62bdae7820774d5c104e1bb

I am so glad to see pictures of So yeon from her latest drama. :heart: We want more pictures.

K-drama Actresses We Loved & Hated: Kim So Yeon, Kim Hye Soo, More!

BY Elijah Mully Nov 25, 2022 10:43 AM EST

K-drama villains will always be essential characters in every series. Despite being hated to the bone, they are, without a doubt, major contributors in making a work more enjoyable and interesting to watch.

Villains used to be played by males but over the years, diversity is seen even in the South Korean media. There are now many female stars who portrayed thrilling and engrossing roles which surely polarized the public.

Here are some of the female villains who have been loved and hated by the public viewers!

Kim So Yeon

kimsoyeaon-10things-insert1.jpg

Cheon So Jin, played by Kim So Yeon, is one of the most iconic villains in K-drama history. She was a crazy, selfish and mentally unhinged character that made "The Penthouse" what it is today.

She is a character that brings entertainment to the viewers because of her smart yet narcissistic ways that make the viewers confused whether to root or hate her.

Even when she expressed her remorse and tried to turn over a new leaf in the end, old habits just die hard.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/127542/20221125/kdrama-actresses-we-loved-hated-kim-so-yeon-kim-hye-soo-more.htm

Lee Sang-woo, ♥Kim So-yeon wraps around her shoulder and makes sweet skinship... Dating in a busy day

CZGZM77XSYTULFNRJLIIJKC3BY.jpg

Kim So-yeon released a two-shot with Lee Sang-woo.

On the November 30th, Kim So-yeon posted a couple picture of her with Lee Sang-woo on her own Instagram story without any special comments. In the photo, the two are staring at the camera and creating a friendly atmosphere. In particular, Lee Sang-woo drew attention with his natural skinship hugging Kim So-yeon's shoulders.

Kim So-yeon and Lee Sang-woo developed into a romantic relationship by working together in the weekend drama 'Happy Home,' which aired in 2016, and revealed their relationship in June 2017. Kim So-yeon said, "During the filming of the drama, the impression of her getting married actually rose." She said, "During the eight months of filming for the drama, Lee Sang-woo looked arrogant and unpretentious, so I decided to get married."

2RNZZPAPFY3FGEVXMWMQRUWN5Y.jpg

On the other hand, Kim So-yeon, who led a hot response with the 'Penthouse' series last year, confirmed her appearance in 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938', which was confirmed to be organized by tvN next year, and is currently filming. Lee Sang-woo plans to meet viewers through TV CHOSUN's 'Red Balloon', which will be broadcast for the first time on the 17th of next month.

https://biz.chosun.com/entertainment/tv/2022/11/30/XNDD7CEZZZ6GXQNDI374PBDEDY/

https://www.chosun.com/entertainments/enter_general/2022/11/30/NNFSKG4HKN6YZQE36TBRGD5RBQ/

The whole interview from Arena magazine is available. Unfortunately I can`t translate it.

https://www.smlounge.co.kr/arena/article/52554

They said:

Kim So-yeon in the drama is slightly different. Because she gets a new face every time she meets a new character. She met Kim So-yeon again after two years. I heard about the changes after <Penthouse> and the production process of <The Tale of a Gumiho 1938> scheduled to air next year. She answered every question with sincerity.

Someone translated the questions about Gumiho 2 on  Twitter .

#KimSoYeon talks about #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938  in her latest interview with Arena Korea! - Her character Ryu Hong Ju is a girl crush and tsundere 
- Hong Ju wields an extremely huge sword and she is strong enough to defeat men.

#KimSoYeon said that everyone at the set of #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 is younger than her. #LeeDongWook told her that it is uncommon for him to meet someone on the set who has more years of experience than him.
She says #TaleOfTheNineTailed1938 is like a very big gift to her, because she never imagined that she would get to star in a work of the fantasy genre, and because she gets to show a different kind of character at her age.

Spoiler

I did not know that her sword broke after the second day of filming. :) Poor So yeon! it must have been really hard for her to film the action scenes with that sword.

Forget Cheon Seo-jin... 'Daesang actress' Kim So-yeon, black and white enchanting beauty

571232_796734_506.jpg

Kim So-yeon's pictorial behind-the-scenes cut was released.

Actress Kim So-yeon catches her attention by unveiling a sensuous behind-the-scenes pictorial that adds an elegant atmosphere to her cold feeling on the December 13th.

In her published photos, Kim So-yeon is showing off colorful styling that stands out with a black and white contrast, such as a leather black two-piece, white shirt, and warm jumpsuit with her long straight hair. In particular, her natural make-up, accented with a red lip, perfectly blends into each outfit and adds fatal beauty.

In addition, the staff gathered at the scene applauded Kim So-yeon for showing off her own mood in a professional manner, from her expression to her pose. It is rumored that while she was filming, her unique bright smile and caring spirit were added, and everyone was able to create the best results with her joyful heart.

'Daesang actress' Kim So-yeon, who won the year-end acting grand prize for the SBS 'Penthouse' series, is in the midst of filming her next film, tvN 'The Tale of a Gumiho 1938'. The pictorial and interview will be released in the December issue of 'Arena Homme Plus'.

https://www.spotvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=571232