Kim So Yeon 김소연

larus

'Billionaire Show Host' Yoo Nan-hee "Kim So-yeon's drama contains bowl episodes"

1664111062892214.jpg

'Star Documentary My Way' Yoo Nan-hee showed her pride as a show host.

On TV CHOSUN's 'Star Documentary My Way' broadcast on the 25th, South Korea's 'No. 1 show host' Nan-hee Yoo appeared and revealed her family and house for the first time since the 22nd episode of the announcer's history.

In 1995, Yoo Nan-hee became the first domestic show host to host Korea's first home shopping broadcast. Less than a year after opening, it achieved 100 million sales per hour, surpassed 100 million in sales per minute for the first time in home shopping in 2012, and set a record for the first time in home shopping with an annual salary of 100 million won. Even after his freelance declaration, he continued to pave the way for the 'first' and took the titles of 'first' and 'best'.

Yoo Nan-hee said, "It's been 28 years. It was the first home shopping broadcast in Korea, and it made 100 million won in sales in an hour. It was the first time I had an annual salary of 100 million won, and I was the first freelancer to broadcast and I made 100 million won in sales per minute for the first time."

Yun Nan-hee appeared in a cast with a broken toe bone. He showed a professional appearance that worked even after being injured for two months until he was fully healed. He conducted a live broadcast in the morning with a goal of 400 million sales.

Yoo Nan-hee said, "There is prime time. It is the morning when a lot of viewers come in and watch TV. Housewives watch it. During the time of a lot of watching, the sales target is high. Since I am mainly assigned, the sales target given to me is 500 million to 1 billion. There is something to look forward to. One of the reasons why I get calls is that companies tell me that I need to contact Yoo Nan-hee to be able to enter a big time and a good time."

1664111184104755.jpg

He also revealed the legendary episode in the drama ' Sunlight'.

Yoo Nan-hee said, "(Around 2000) I got a call from the drama writer. At that time, I was known as a show host with a million-dollar salary. I was going to write a drama set in home shopping, but when I heard the episode, I was surprised that it was so much fun. "she said.

"Unbreakable beauty is the slogan of the bowl brand. I have a lot of doubts. It is an unbreakable beauty, but will it really not break? That thought came to me during the broadcast. The PD in charge said, 'Have you tried it?' He said, 'I didn't throw it. But don't you say it won't break? It won't break.' Because it really doesn't break, they told me to throw it one more time. Since it really didn't break, the order calls went up explosively, and I was excited."

Yoo Nan-hee said, "The PD said, 'Let's just throw it.' The guests threw it, but they just met in the air and it was shattered. 2 seconds went by, and the order call dropped from the monitor. The number of orders and waits was 0. My hair went white. I was sweating, but I had no idea. I was wearing a ring on my hand and the PD said that I should cut off the broadcast soon. 5 seconds passed, but it felt like 5 years." He said, "I was touching the ring and the story of diamonds came to mind."

Kim So-yeon in the play said, 'You know that diamond is the hardest mineral. When she cuts glass, she knows she uses industrial diamonds. Diamonds are used to cut diamonds. The plate was so strong that it broke.”

Yoo Nan-hee said, "The order was revived and sold out. Everyone died and came to life. It was a day that went back and forth between heaven and hell. If I hadn't been able to fix it at that time, I wouldn't be here. I was studying. I have prior knowledge, so I think that kind of talk came out spontaneously without me knowing."

He continued, "I tell my juniors that a show host cannot do well by studying only the given product and technology. From the moment I open my eyes, I see things for sale. Everything is for sale, so I have to study. That's how I feel ashamed as a professional show host. I can work without it,” she advised.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1634072

I remember that scene. So yeon played a character that was a home shopping host. I remember when she throw the bowl to show that it won`t break. :D I did not know it was inspired from a true story.

Spoiler

The sceene at min 14:23

Kim So-yeon, ♥ Lee Sang-woo would be surprised too..

http://res.heraldm.com/phpwas/restmb_allidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=202209271959283443875_20220927200041_01.jpg

8dac08095ab644116b7ddf047015a73d31855004

Actress Kim So-yeon reported her recent action practice.

On her 27th, Kim So-yeon posted a picture of her via her own Instagram story.

In her published photos, Kim So-yeon is dangling from her wire and skillfully posing. Kim So-yeon isworking hard on her action practice for a drama shoot.

She chose tvN's new drama 'The Nine Tailed Fox 1938' as her next work. 'Gumiho 1938' is an action play by Lee Yeon (Lee Dong-wook), a nine-tailed fox who crash-landed in an era of chaos in 1938. It is scheduled to air in 2023.

http://www.heraldpop.com/view.php?ud=202209271959283443875_1

Drama Food Styling] #Gumiho 1938 . .

The day we had a group photo. The sky was so pretty!!! . . Thank you so much for taking the time to sign autographs and take pictures despite your busy schedule-!!

#Scene #Photoshoot #Scene #Lee Dongwook #Kim Beom #Kim Soyeon #Cho Dalhwan #Hwanghee #Thank you

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjHvy3FPJ5f/

Fd4nwmiacAAAfrV?format=jpg&name=900x900

source

New picture and video when Sso visited Dages company.

0406451950f6e4d5cb7c6873f1751b056642378f

Actress Kim So-yeon #so pretty A camera that doesn't capture the real thing It's so different from what you see on TV. I guess the technology still can't capture the real thing .

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci7lskAjHcI/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ci7mHPkr2fe/

Actors Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon showed excitement through Love Stargram.

1664690315381482.jpg

On the 2nd, Lee Sang-woo posted on his Instagram, “Red Balloon Gumiho 1938 is shooting well. Fighting," he posted.

In the photo, Lee Sang-woo is spending time at his cafe. Lee Sang-woo went out with an all-black styling from a black hat, a black sweatshirt to black pants, and his wife Kim So-yeon was in front of him. Lee Sang-woo gave excitement as he was still roasting sesame seeds along with the recent filming of the drama.

Lee Sang-woo is handsome and Kim So-yeon is pretty. As a visual couple who have no choice but to do a Love Stargram, the screen is full of coolness and beauty. Kim So-yeon also left a comment on Lee Sang-woo's photo, proving once again that she is a good friend.

https://www.xportsnews.com/article/1636743

https://news.koreadaily.com/2022/10/01/sports/broadcast/20221001215942218.html

On September 30, So yeon left a message on Daum Fans Cafe.

"Friends who have birthdays in September Bless you all
Have a more pleasant autumn in the future
Happy birthday

I worked hard until yesterday, and today was a day off
By the way, Sang Woo oppa is also on vacation hehe
So I went to the donut shop that I always wanted to go to.
I also bought tteokbokki and came back to eat them hehehe
Have a nice vacation
Hope you all have a safe and comfortable day
Translation: Sso Fanpage

Actress Kim So-yeon revealed her weekend daily life.

8738de96-e1f9-4db4-8237-28a8c094bdc2.jpg

Kim So-yeon posted several photos without a comment along with her emoji via her own Instagram on September 8th.

In her photo, Kim So-yeon is sitting at her table at a meeting with her acquaintance. Dressed in her black jacket and jeans look, Soyeon Kim catches her attention with her slender body and charismatic actress aura. Kim So-yeon, who boasts her pictorial-like beauty in her daily life, causes admiration.

Meanwhile, Kim So-yeon will return to tvN's 'Gumiho 1938'. Reporter Ha Soo-na mongz@tvreport.co.kr / Photo = Kim So-yeon's Instagram

https://star.ytn.co.kr/_sn/1406_202210081451014310

Someone already has drew her .

Spoiler

On the 9th, Lee Sang-woo posted a picture of him saying "I stretch" through his Instagram.

202210091113775962_63422fad4e622.jpg

In the photo, Lee Sang-woo is stretching in the living room at home. Lee Sang-woo, who usually showed a serious side in variety shows, showed a comical appearance, such as stretching his legs while wearing comfortable homewear with his hair band.

Among them, the house of Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon also attracts attention. The walls of the house where the two live are full of photos of Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon. Lee Sang-woo smiled broadly in front of Kim So-yeon's photo, and behind him there is a picture of Lee Sang-woo and Kim So-yeon looking at each other with honey dripping eyes.

https://news.koreadaily.com/2022/10/08/sports/broadcast/20221008191946526.html

Sang Woo is funny. So Yeon took the picture and I bet she laughed when she saw her husband.

2022.10.13 So yeon`s  a message in SsoFam (Daum Fans Cafe)

"How are you guys?
It was still cold until yesterday
But the weather seems to be a little warmer today
I have smoothly finished the filming in *Goesan* hehe
Recently, I'm going to *Hapcheon* and other places to work hard on filming
Today's scheduled start time is 1:00 am
I have some spare time so I come here (SsoFam)

I'm working hard on filming these days, but I don't have much to show you guys ㅜㅜ
I'm so sorry everyone,,,
I'm very sorry for everyone who still came here to leave a message and write something,,,

Everyone ~ just work hard
Enjoy this beautiful autumn  and winter
Wait until you start to see me gradually on TV hehe
"Ah, that's right!" I'll come back and meet again after I remember it hehehe
Really very,,,ㅜㅜ thank you and sorry ㅜㅜ
Sincerely

Anyway  Be happy today hehe
Be happy every day in the future too."

Trans by: SsoFanpage

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjpzZh9pFuB/

Kim Ji Eun, Kim So Yeon, More— Who Among Dazzling Stars Had Better Chemistry With Namgoong Min?

Did you know that Namgoong Min and Kim Ji Eun worked together in two dramas already? Although romance is not the main focus of the shows, the two were able to showcase their versatility and chemistry.

Kim So Yeon

Who would have thought that the iconic lead of "The Penthouse" has already graced the small screen with Namgoong Min already?

In "I Need Romance 3," they showed the beauty of office romance. However, the drama ends on a bittersweet note Namgoong Min only acted as the second male lead in the work.

In spite of that, their romantic kiss scene in the series stirred a lot of buzz. In particular, the two actors also possess Daesang (Grand Prize) of SBS for their unrivaled acting performances.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/126903/20221006/kim-ji-eun-kim-so-yeon-more-dazzling-stars-chemistry-namgoong-min.htm

Happy Empathy Volunteer Corps volunteers to make kimchi with North Korean defectors

2022102715391477323_1666852755_001761148Choi Sang-dae, 2nd Vice Minister of Strategy and Finance and Chairman of the Lottery Committee, and actress Kim So-yeon, a Lottery ambassador and head of the Happy Empathy Volunteer Corps, held the 3rd Happy Empathy Volunteer Group 'Kimjang Making & Lottery' hosted by the Lottery Committee and accompanying lottery at Durihana International School in Gwanak-gu, Seoul on the 27th. She is making kimchi with North Korean defectors by attending the 'Sharing' volunteer.

On the October 27th, the Lottery Committee of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance and the companion lottery volunteered at Durihana International School in Gwanak-gu, Seoul, with North Korean defectors, making kimchi and sharing.

2022102715450777337_1666853108_001761148

Actress Kim So-yeon, a Lottery ambassador and head of the Happiness Sympathy Volunteer Corps, is attending the 3rd Happy Empathy Volunteer Service 'Make Kimchi & Sharing' service held at Durihana International School in Gwanak-gu, Seoul on the 27th, hosted by the Lottery Committee of the Ministry of Strategy and Finance and the accompanying lottery.

About 50 people attended the event, including Choi Sang-dae, 2nd Vice Minister of Strategy and Finance and Chairman of the Lottery Committee, actress Kim So-yeon, lottery ambassador and head of the Happiness Empathy Volunteer Corps, Cho Hyung-seop, the Lottery representative, and the Happiness Sympathy Volunteer Corps and North Korean defectors.

This event was held as a volunteer activity by the 15th 3rd Happy Empathy Volunteer Group. North Korean defectors and volunteers will make about 200 cabbages of kimchi and deliver them to the elderly and vulnerable residents in a hall near the school.

2022102715545877380_1666853699_001761148

On the other hand, the Happiness Sympathy Volunteer Corps is a volunteer group that practices the sharing culture pursued by the Lottery Fund under the motto of ‘Happy Empathy’, which means ‘Lottery for good fortune, public emotion’.

https://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0017611482&code=61121111&sid1=soc