[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Guest mango_x

too bad i don't live in the USA i really want to buy chocolat 6 since i've read the other 5 volumes. But i guess i'll buy it online.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I_MRomantic

I have a problem, for some reason I cannot exlarge or zoom in bigger on the manga scans, I don't know what to do, can anyone here help me or tell me what should I do? Please I really want to read the manga, please relpy.

I would be grateful if you help out. Thankz

Guest Sorahitou

I bought volumes 1-4 but jut today I tried to buy from the bookstores and they didn't have it. Borders can't even order it for me saying that none of its distributer have it at all. Went to a few of my favorite online bookstores and most of them (almost all of them) say that 'this is a pre order' even though the book is already out. Most of them say they don't have it and takes 6 weeks to restock. Since I live in Hawaii, waiting 6 weeks plus an additional 1-2weeks for the shipping is way too long.

T_T Can someone either send me scans, raws, or even a typed synopsis of what happened in volume 5? The suspense after E-Wan's last remark is killing me and I really do not like amazon.com... I placed an order with them and -PAID- for the shipping... I didn't even get the goods until 3 months later! Please? Anyone?

If you can do a synopsis, my e-mail is sora_icefreeze@yahoo.com

T_T Much appreciated...

And if you prefer a 'trade' of sorts, I am an editor for scans. I worked with Aerie scans but their scheduling kills/killed me. I can clean images and edit out sound effects.... at least for shoujo. Shounen type sound effects are killer.... >.>

T_T I kinda hope Chocolat ends at 8, I can't afford it otherwise >< Already having to seem my manga and manhwa collection to buy some other mangas ><

Anyone live in the US and wanna buy volumes 1-4 of 11th CaT? :D $30 for the whole lot!>.> Joke.... Kinda.

Erm... am I still allowed to request for Chocolat? ^^;;

It sounds like a really good manhwa. If it's okay to request it, would it be okay to PM me the link Izam? :D

edit*

Ahhhhhh,, I'm too late T___T

Guest kainurobin

Opppss!!, sori, i onli read on of de posts...im askin 2 much den for links...aniwais, i wus wonderin, wer did u post de scans (i kno i jus said i wus askin 2 much, but im veri interested in chocolate.....laso, im totali gona buy all volummes, i wana mak sure i can read den again!)...n i read a comment talkin about a stori o a girl n 3 of her brothers, or stepbrothers...somtin lik dat.....n u said u could keep postin dat one....so i wus jus askin 2 kno how wer i could find ur posts 2 dis manhwa...... :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Izam.

Opppss!!, sori, i onli read on of de posts...im askin 2 much den for links...aniwais, i wus wonderin, wer did u post de scans (i kno i jus said i wus askin 2 much, but im veri interested in chocolate.....laso, im totali gona buy all volummes, i wana mak sure i can read den again!)...n i read a comment talkin about a stori o a girl n 3 of her brothers, or stepbrothers...somtin lik dat.....n u said u could keep postin dat one....so i wus jus askin 2 kno how wer i could find ur posts 2 dis manhwa...... :D

That one is finished. Link is in my signature.

wait, do you have the scans, or are you selling?

and is volume 8 the end of it?

I don't think it ends at 8. It was dropped at 8 I think. I have scans but not distributing them now.

Guest flwrgrl

^ it was dropped? ):

I ordered volumes 1-6 and waiting for it to arrive~~

Well, it will be a LONG wait unfortunately. . .it seems that Ice Kunion the company that licensed the manhwa broke with it's distributor Udon (who is releasing their own Manhwa titles none of which are the Ice Kunion titles). As of February there have been no releases of any of their titles. Their site is down and all that is left is a forum that has a moderator who can't say if or when any of the manhwas will be released.

This is doubly unfortunate for fans of You're So Cool (I'm one >.<)since that manhwa hasn't even had one volume released in the U.S by it's licensed company (when volume one was supposed to be released THAT is when the break-up occured). I don't know what happens to manhwas when their license expires but it would be nice if another company or distributor helped soon. . .in the meantime fans of Chocolat, Goong, YSC, etc. will have to live on hope for now. . .

source: http://www.icekunionforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=396

Guest flwrgrl

I feel bad since it is such bad news >.<

However, I guess business really is cutthroat. . .and the fans are the ones who pay, unfortunately.

I only found this out by many fruitless attempts to purchase You're So Cool and Chocolat online.

*cries*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest linath

yes, I need Chocolat 6 too, pls send me Izam. U sent me 1-5, thanks :)

btw, I see on Amazon that there is vol 8 release in US already, rite ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

hey izam. why aren't you sending them out anymore? did you already delete them?

all of us here are getting desperate for chocolat since they don't sell 5 and 6

Archived