[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Guest Smileforjessie

Oh, btw...

theres volume 5 for chocolat?

lol..aiyaa which chocolat one are u guys talking about?

the one about a girl chasing her idols and stuff right? by Shin Jisang & Geo...right? =/ hmm.....

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, btw...

theres volume 5 for chocolat?

lol..aiyaa which chocolat one are u guys talking about?

the one about a girl chasing her idols and stuff right? by Shin Jisang & Geo...right? =/ hmm.....

Yes. Same one. I'll send links out soon. Sorry for the lag.

Hello! I'm new here! But I was wondering if you could PM me the links to download Chocolate!

My email is karenmf28@aim.com just in case!

Thank you!

Oh and btw, I know I'm a newbie, but I promise I will keep coming to this forum even after you send me the links! Thank you again!

Omg...I remember a while back when you were translating Chocolat and uploading it here on soompi. I kind of lost track of your scanlations after the soompi forums crashed. And now I've been looking everywhere you for again.

So can you please pm me Chocolat 1-5?

Thanks soooo much!! (In advance!)

I just finished PMing everyone that has replied so far. If I missed you, post a message here and let me know.

And for those who never read my scanlations and read the official release, the names might confuse you since I scanlated this from the Chinese version which was released way before the U.S. release. Thanks for understanding and please go buy the U.S. version to support the manhwakas!

I just finished PMing everyone that has replied so far. If I missed you, post a message here and let me know.

And for those who never read my scanlations and read the official release, the names might confuse you since I scanlated this from the Chinese version which was released way before the U.S. release. Thanks for understanding and please go buy the U.S. version to support the manhwakas!

Thank you very very much! =)

It was GREAT! I loved it. And when Volume 6 comes out in the US I'll definetly buy it!

I thought I posted in here long ago. >< It drives me nuts waiting so long for them to come--could you please send me whatever you have, too, Izam? I've only read the first volume so far--and it took forver to get that one...but the positive thing is because I requested it from my library system--they're buying the books. ^^

Guest Smileforjessie

Does anyone know a site for chocolat volume 5,6,7 scanlations? Im dieing to find them ><

the ending in volume 4 just made me sqeuallll T^T

please help? =D

thnx.

haha and ya...i think in UK & US only the english version of volumes 1,2,3,4 are out ><

I send you 1-5 though. 5 in English should be published soon and so should the rest of it.

I don't think anyone is scanlating this except me. Actually there's one group I think that started after I was done with all 5 volumes but I don't know even they even reached 5.

Chinese scans are up somewhere too but I don't think they are up to 5 either. I'm surprised it's even being published in English because I don't think it was popular or well known (lack of scanlations tells you that).

PM send to everyon that requested so far up to this point.

Archived