[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Guest `soliloquy

Izam., thanks for the update. Sure made me feel a helluva lot better. I wouldn't mind waiting, as long as it isn't game over. I hate it when manhwas get abandoned halfway through.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest J-Dancer

I'm sooooooooo behind all this! I read it and i'm IN LOVE with it! ^_^ I ONLY read up to volume 3. I CAN'T go buy anymore than that. T_T Please, if you don't mind, can u send it to me??? Or post it up???

Email: KuraiHisa@yahoo.com

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kame_Kame

any chance i'd still be able to get the link for the chocolat scanlations? i dont mind if they're raw. arigatou!

any chance i'd still be able to get the link for the chocolat scanlations? i dont mind if they're raw. arigatou!

Guest kimiye-chan

Chocolat is soooooooooo awesome!!! i love the storyline and the characters! E-wan remind me so much of Hero from TVXQ lol...anyways i promise to get 200 post to ask for a request!! i still haven't found chocolat volume 5 yet...has it been released in english yet?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

Hi~

I would like to request Vol. 06 if you still have the link to distribute. I would really appreciate it!!!

Thank you :D

Guest chocolat lookero-o

hello izam,

can u plz upload 5,6,7 an what ever else books are out?

i have all the other book 1,2,3,4 but i cant find 5,6,7,8 to buy an ive been searching for months an would like to knw if you could help?

plz reply back

hello izam,

can u plz upload 5,6,7 an what ever else books are out?

i have all the other book 1,2,3,4 but i cant find 5,6,7,8 to buy an ive been searching for months an would like to knw if you could help?

plz reply back

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I NEED VOL 6 7 8 DESPERATELY!

anyway! as long as i can read it!

like send me?

or give me the link to read or download?

please pm me!

I have 6-7 but in raw korean scan. I am not distrubuting any scans now.

5 will be released some time this year. I believe I posted info in the 1st page about it. Thanks.

Guest littleredboat

Huhuhu.. i just love this manhwa.. but i can't find other volumes.. i just read til vol 2.. Please help..

can i ask for links where to download it? Pm please

thanks..

can't say how much i really really really really like to read this...

thanks!

• 1 month later...
Guest i<3changmin4ever

*goes on knees...can u please send me this manhwa? well...book five of chocolate? pleaseeee? i loveee this manhwa! TT___TT and i can't seem to find it ANYWHERE! i mean book 5..sobs...so please? and thank u! XD

Archived