[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder when vol.7 will be out??

i bought Vol.3 & 4 ..now i cant afford it...

i really love chocolat .. what happened in vol.5 ??

I didnt get a chance to read it..icant find it anywhere too...

Its been a year ..

hard to find here in my country....

• 3 weeks later...
Guest kisstherain_

Thanks for sharing with us! If only if I can read Vietnamese. XD

anyways, Does anyone have the raw for vol. 6-7? I just can't find it near the place I live. And if you do, Perhaps I can translate them for you and all the non-Korean readers waiting out there. Since people really wants to read it and all. I'd be glad to do it as an repay if you can help. Thank you. <3

Nevermind. I found vol. 6-8 from lj. I'll translate them and post them up on mangafox as soon as I get a reply back from the owner of the scanner. I need a permission to translate and post them somewhere else since it's not my scans. It's going to take some few time, so look forward to it! and please be patient and do not PM me for it. I'll post up as soon as I'm finished, Just be patient, k? Thanks. :)

Guest simplirain

Thanks for sharing with us! If only if I can read Vietnamese. XD

anyways, Does anyone have the raw for vol. 6-7? I just can't find it near the place I live. And if you do, Perhaps I can translate them for you and all the non-Korean readers waiting out there. Since people really wants to read it and all. I'd be glad to do it as an repay if you can help. Thank you. <3

Nevermind. I found vol. 6-8 from lj. I'll translate them and post them up on mangafox as soon as I get a reply back from the owner of the scanner. I need a permission to translate and post them somewhere else since it's not my scans. It's going to take some few time, so look forward to it! and please be patient and do not PM me for it. I'll post up as soon as I'm finished, Just be patient, k? Thanks. :)

oh yayy!!! i hope u get the permission! thanks a lot! xD

Guest kisstherain_

I'm done with the translations for vol. 6 (working on the rest) and uploaded on mangafox (it will be up soon).

PM me if you want it (translations or the raws, I have both), I'll be happy to upload it for you anytime. ^^

• 2 months later...

I'm done with the translations for vol. 6 (working on the rest) and uploaded on mangafox (it will be up soon).

PM me if you want it (translations or the raws, I have both), I'll be happy to upload it for you anytime. ^^

Hi, I am just wondering do you have the other volumes too? I really want to read all these again since I have some time now. Please do let me know the links if you are uploading them. I really want to get chocolat but I can't find them in the bookstores here.

Guest __mill

so the latest is just up to vol 7?

i notice the publisher is different on vol 5. hope they will publish next one faster than ice kunion.. that one took ages ..

man, the manhwa is so expensive at my place !

WAH i LOVE chocolat XD, T_T man...even though ice kunion was slow..i like their publishing more than yen for..some reason

too bad my local bookstore won't stock 6-7 T_T can't order it online...gah...

Guest gotchaweird

can i please have a copy, please?? please... thanks in advance...

• 5 weeks later...

i was wondering... can anyone tell me where i can read this manhwa online?

i'm not even asking for downloads since i can't find it myself -__-" and i need 200 posts to request it here? aish ...

if there are vol in english for download anywhere else that any of you know of...

can ya plz PM me?

thanks

can you pm me a copy of vol 6 , please ^^

• 2 months later...

grrr. yknow this manga is really promising. i like how things aren't going the way i expected them to be. i have the feeling at the very first chapter that i would like e-soh to be together with kum-ji till the end. cuz man they're both hilarious and I really love this kind of love story.... yet little did i know, someone, who i wasn't really expecting to, came into the picture..... and my perception about e-soh ending up with kum ju changed 180 degrees. cuz i have the feeling that this new guy has the potential to be the "right" guy for kum ji.

its a sad thing that the manhwaga dropped this series. I'm not very fond of manhwa. I rarely read nor do i buy manhwa so I'm really planning to puchase it since i fell in love in an instant but the fact that its dropped and i wont see any futher progress of the couple i'm rooting for, its just not worth to waste the money for. -_______- the manhwa has gone wayyy to far (8 volumes(?)) for it to be dropped. she could have had the worst rushed ending ever than leaving it hanging.~~~~ really, such a waste. i might not know the reason why she dropped it but really a waste... ~~~~~

• 3 weeks later...
Guest criket09

If anyone still wants Chocolat volume 1-5, I have it all zipped up and uploaded to megaupload. Just reply here and I'll PM you the download. (don't PM me because that'd probably be too many PMs)

How about that? :)

can u plz send me chocolat volume 1-5?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest KiwiHoshi

Hi,

I'm a bit confused! :tears: I think the scanlations on mangafox are missing some info. When did E-soh first confess to Kum-ji??? (I know he confesses to her a second time when they are having barbeque at her Aunt's. He says he's serious.) I think this is where it's messed up...on mangafox in Vol. 1, she's in the bathroom writing nasty things about Yo-i on the wall. E-soh, then, comes in and says he came to find her...and then, that's the end of Volume 1. In Vol. 2, it begins with Kum-ji in a taxi going to the hospital. What happened between the bathroom and the taxi ride?? :wacko:

Also, does E-wan reject Kum-ji at the end of Volume 5 or in the beginning of Volume 6?? (Someone spoiled it for me. ;_;)

Where can I read Vol. 6? Is 7 available too?

I heard that the manhwa goes to 8 volumes. I also heard that the author(s) decided to quit writing this manhwa. Is that true?

i just finished reading 1-8 well part of 8 i think.

i like it cuz its something every fangirl has probably dreamed of (including me)

although im very sad to hear the manhwaga has decided to drop this.

i still read it anyways cuz i wanted to LOL

well off to look for more manhwas~

Archived