[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kumikox3

hahah please do. please i did support chocolate by buying book 1 & 2 imma go buy 3 before i lose my mind , so can you please Pm me it?]

thanks so much!

Guest lub2laf

hahah please do. please i did support chocolate by buying book 1 & 2 imma go buy 3 before i lose my mind , so can you please Pm me it?]

thanks so much!

Sorry i just pm u put plz can u send it! :blush: I love reading Chocolate ^^ ty Izam.

Guest mango_x

PLEASE can you pm me all the volumes of chocolat because i really want to read it after seeing it being recommended on the korean manhwa thread so many times

Hi!I recently had a glimpse of vol1 of chocolat and really liked it...

if you still can, could you please pm all the vol? pls!!

Sorry for the bother and.... THANK you so much!! :D

Guest xJadee

Izam dear :(....you got me addicted to Chocolate when you first introduced it. I dont know if it's out in Canada but I checked at chapters and cant seem to find it :(. Could you please pm me the vols :)? Thanks in advance Izam :).

^PMed all of you.

Are there any sites or DLs I can get of volume 6 and 7? They don't have to be translated either.

No clue. =T

I've been following your earlier posts for Choc in Soompi and now I will like the scans so that I can read and re-read again. I loved it, but what a bummer have to stop at v.5. Thanks so much Izam for sharing.

Guest fading_tales

OMG, I've been looking for Chocolat scanslations forever. I would really apperciated if I can get those volumes as well. Thanks in advance!! ^^

Archived