Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great news, and it's a girl! <:-P Can't wait to see pictures and await the future possibilities for Eugene and family, once she's back up and around. Be healthy one and all, come back and see us really soon, Eugene!!!  :x

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Former S.E.S Member Eugene Gives Birth to a Healthy Daughter

eugene.jpg

Eugene is now the second member from S.E.S to be a mother, following Shoo.

A close acquaintance said on April 12, “Eugene gave birth to a baby last week at Guam. Both the baby and the mother are healthy. Eugene and her husbandKi Tae Young are thrilled at the fact that they are now parents.”

Last October, Eugene had been the center of attention after she revealed that she was three months into pregnancy. Since then, she has been getting total rest at her mother’s house in Guam. Concerns of geographical distance and her pregnancy were also the reasons why she could not take part in “Saturday Saturday Is a Singer” on “Infinity Challenge.” Back then Bada passed on that Eugene had said, “While watching the episodes, it felt as if I were actually at the studio. Once I give birth, I really want to get together with the other girls as S.E.S.”

Ki Tae Young, too, was not afraid to show that he was to be a proud father. He had been waiting for the day of Eugene’s birth, saying, “I’m so happy. From now on, I will be more active in career to support my family.”

Eugene will be returning to Korea after a month of recovery from childbirth at Guam. Due to the popularity of child caring shows, many anticipate that she will be getting several love calls from programs.

Meanwhile, the couple first met at church and married on July 2011 after dating for a year and half.

Source: Soompi

congrats.gif
April 13, 2015
Eugene Gives Birth to Baby Girl
CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Soo Ah

Eugene recently gave birth to a baby girl.
Eugene′s agency, GG Entertainment, announced the news belatedly on April 12, stating "Eugene gave birth to a daughter last week in Guam, where she has family. Eugene and her daughter are healthy."
91034002.jpg
Eugene is recuperating in Guam with her husband and actor Ki Tae Young. According to a source close to the Eugene, Eugene and Ki Tae Young are ecstatic to have a baby girl. 

Meanwhile, Eugene′s agency dismissed allegations that Eugene took a maternity trip, stating "She simply gave birth where her family resides."
Eugene has been staying in Guam since last October to receive prenatal care. She was unable to participate in MBC′s Infinity Challenge ToToGa last December due to her pregnancy. Eugene and Ki Tae Young got married in July 2011. 

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: 1; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ki Tae Young and Eugene Reveal Their Baby Daughter for the First Time

eugene.jpg

Actor Ki Tae Young recently revealed a photo of his baby daughter with wife, singer-actress Eugene.

On the broadcast of KBS’ “Entertainment Weekly” that aired on April 18, the actor made an appearance to take part in an interview with the entertainment news program.

During the interview, the reporter asked Ki Tae Young if the couple’s newborn looks more like the father or mother. In response, the actor explained, “I hoped that she would resemble Eugene more. So I told my wife to keep looking into a mirror, but she kept looking at me instead.” There is a traditional belief that a baby will resemble the person that the mother looks at most during her pregnancy.

In a video message for his daughter, Ki Tae Young expressed, “Ro Hee, it’s dad. Thank you for being born healthy. Your dad will always protect you no matter what until the person who will take my place appears.”

Do you think baby Ro Hee resembles Eugene or Ki Tae Young more?

eugene-ki-tae-young.jpg

Source: Soompi

• 1 month later...

Yoo Jin to comeback with new drama

photo595643.jpg

Former S.E.S member Yoo Jin is coming back with a drama.

She has discussed matters about "San-ok's Three Children".

GG Entertainment claimed, "She has been offered a role but she's still under consideration".

Yoo Jin takes on the role of San-ok's second daughter and fashion design company deputy, Lee Jin-ae. She looks elegant and intelligent but only when someone she needs to look good for is in radar. She doesn't let go of something she sets her mind to.

This will be her first comeback in 2 years as she has had her first child early last month 4 years after getting married.

"San-ok's Three Children" is a story about the tiring but sad relationship between a mother and her daughters.

The drama is directed by Lee Geon-joon and is being released this August.

Source: Hancinema

Lee Sang-woo, Eugene up for new KBS weekend drama

LeeSangWoo_Eugene2.jpg

Eugene (Could We Love, Hundred Year Inheritance) is considering the next KBS weekender as her comeback project after taking some time off to give birth to her first child earlier this year. The new KBS late-summer weekend show is a family drama calledPlease, Mom, and focuses on the contentious relationship between a mother and her daughter. And now Lee Sang-woo (Feel-Good Day, A Warm Word) has been offered the leading role opposite her.

Read more on Dramabeans

Look like Eugene is confirmed

Upcoming Korean drama "San-ok's Three Children"

photo595649.jpg

Added the upcoming Korean drama "San-ok's Three Children"'s page to HanCinema database

"San-ok's Three Children" (2015)

Directed by Lee Geon-joon

Written by Yoon Kyeong-ah

Network : KBS

With Yoo Jin,...

Synopsis
A story about the tiring but sad love and hatred between a mother and her daughters.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/08

Source: Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

A new drama with Eugene!!! Yay!!! I can't believe I actually thought she would take a long break after giving birth or maybe even retire for a while, but no, she is already back, wow! She truly loves her job hehe. This makes me happy! This means she surely continues her career and will keep taking projects! And as the lead! And I know the male actor too! And it's a week-end drama so most likely 35-50 episodes! I can't be happier about this news ^-^

Ok now I guess I can slowly watch her other movies and dramas haha I don't need to wait too much in between XD I didn't want to run out of things to watch so I took my time XD Well, I will still take my time, but it's nice to know that Eugene will continue having dramas. I definitely look forward to her new drama although I don't know if I will follow it real-time (I don't follow many dramas in real-time). But I will definitely watch it, for sure!

I'm happy (of course!) that Eugene will soon be out in another drama, and that a new little Eugene has arrived into the world. :)  (By the way, @ManaSmile, she's always the lead, even in the one drama [Bread, Love, and Dreams] where she wasn't, technically, the lead.;) ) I'm looking forward to seeing her again, and to finding out who the rest of the cast will be...

P.S. I hope that this new Soompi format will someday resemble the old one. We really lost a lot of cool stuff in the transition. :(

• 4 weeks later...

Yoo Jin to come back with "Take Care of Us, Mom"

photo607738.jpg

Yoo Jin is coming back 4 months after having a baby, with "Take Care of Us, Mom" and it means a lot to her. The producer of this drama is also the producer of "Loving You" which is Yoo Jin's first drama as an actress after SES.

Lee Jin-ae dreams of being independent from her parents and goes through marriage, then faces her mother-in-law who is much worse than her own mother.

Read more at: http://tr.im/KY4lT

It's all coming out now. My guess is that she was offered the role before, but accepted it now.

Yoo Jin returns in 'Take Care of Us, Mom'

photo608076.jpg

Actress Yoo Jin will return to the small screen in the new KBS2 TV drama, "Take Care of Us, Mom" (working title), which will air its first episode on Aug. 15.

The 34-year-old will take on the role of the Lee Jin-ae, who wishes to run away from her family and live an independent life.

The story unfolds when she falls in love and gets married to a man she loves. But things get complicated when Lee meets her mother-in-law, who gets on her nerves even more than her biological mother.

Read more at: http://tr.im/FL4wc

@robbo4 Ah, actually I know that Eugene has always been lead, but I was very surprised that she come back in a drama and as lead so soon after giving birth. I thought she would rest a little and maybe take projects with little roles this time. That's why it made me surprised she even took a lead role for a long drama! And I'm so happy about it!

Reading the news about it now, I'm even more excited for it, I hope the drama will be another good one (all the dramas of Eugene that I watched are always good XD). I'm sure she will have a nice role and look so beautiful like always >__< <333

@ManaSmile I read that the reason why Eugene quit Get It Beauty is because she wanted to focus on acting. Maybe she already planned on accepting more offers even before she got pregnant. Which is really great for us. The more projects, the more visible she will be. Although, I wish she returns to Get It Beauty and for a stage with S.E.S.?

• 2 weeks later...

Yoo Jin, lovely mom three months after delivery

photo613623.jpg

Yoo Jin's recent daily life has been revealed.

On July 15th, singer Soy posted a photo of herself and Yoo Jin on her personal Instagram along with the caption, "Came over to Yoo Jin's house to give her Chinese tutoring. Had some fruit and played with Olaf. You, student, please study".

In the revealed photo, Soy and Yoo Jin look pretty still reserving the fairy-like image. As Yoo Jin gave birth in April, her somewhat chubby look draws attention.

Meanwhile, Yoo Jin has accepted her fole in KBS 2TV's new weekend drama, 'Take Care of Us, Mom', which is scheduled to begin on August 15th.

'Take Care of Us, Mom' depicts the tiring yet touching love and hate relationship between a mom and her daughter.

Source:   http://tr.im/Vp47u

• 4 weeks later...

Archived