Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junnitk

She is discussing a new drama of JTBC Chanel, named "Mom needs a man" (acc Goolge trans ^^). The drama talk about a single mom, live with her 10-years old son after divorce. It will be directed by PD Kim Yoon-cheol (PD of drama Can We Get Married?, The Women Who Want To Get Marry...) and is expected to be broadcast in December.

Link news: http://news.nate.com/view/20131106n31139

D8vmi08.jpg

PS:
So curious who will be the main actor  :D . Very very happy about her new project but i still have a little worry, don't know why, just feel...

I think my first post here...

Excited  for her new drama

Yoo Jin, a widowed mother in "Can We Love?"

photo371558.jpg

Yoo Jin is making a new attempt.

She stars in the new JTBC drama "Can We Love??" as Yoon Jeong-wan. This drama is about the life of women in their 30s and their work, love and fantasies.

Yoo Jin's role of Yoo Jeong-wan is a divorced single mother with a 10 year-old son. She's a weak-hearted one who is used to the marriage life and causes a lot of problems with her clumsy attitude.

Yoo Jin attempts at a new role this time dealing with childcare and divorce.

Apparently Yoo Jin is excited about this new role. She should be able to communicate with the women her age and receive the love of male fans all at once.

Yoo Jin said, "I was completely mesmerized by the scenario and I'm ready with passion. I am happy to be able to work with a director I've always wanted to work with and I'm sure to do my best".

"Can We Love??" will be seen after "My Neighbor's Wife".

Source: Hancinema

• 2 weeks later...

Archived