Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eugene just posted this on her FB page.

Eugene and her husband act in KBS2 drama this year with senior actress Go Doo Shim. Eugene with All About My Mom and Ki Tae Young with The Eccentric Daughter in Law

11836698_10153625641479432_2267870179324

That's right.. I did not think of the fact Go Doo-Shim is in both drama.    idea.gif:wub:

Please join us on the Drama Thread for All About My Mom.

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/348202-upcoming-weekend-drama-2015-all-about-my-mom-부탁해요-엄마-teaser-1-on-pg-3/?page=6

Apparently there is a 2nd teaser released, but I am not finding it on YT yet.- in a version that is available for my country. Luckily the video in this article can be viewed in my country.

Second teaser video released for the Korean drama 'All About My Mom'

photo623513.jpg

"All About My Mom" (2015)

Directed by Lee Geon-joon

Written by Yoon Kyeong-ah

Network : KBS

With Yoo Jin, Lee Sang-woo, Ko Doo-sim, Kim Mi-Sook, Kim Kap-soo, Song Seung-hwan,...

Sat, Sun 19:55

Formerly known as "San-ok's Three Children" (산옥씨네 삼남매, san-ok-ssi-ne sam-nam-mae) and also known as "Take Care of Us, Mom".

Synopsis

A story about the tiring but sad love and hatred between a mother and her daughters.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2015/08/15 

See it Here http://tr.im/X92xR

"All About My Mom" breaks through 20% in just two episodes

photo624457.jpg

The new KBS 2TV drama "All About My Mom" broke through 20% in just two episodes.

According to Nielsen Korea, "All About My Mom" on the 16th recorded 24.3% which is a 9.4% increase from the last time.

The first episode of "All About My Mom" (14.9%) is 12.6% lower than the final episode of "Blue Bird Nest" (27.5%.

However, it set an outstanding record in just two episodes.

"All About My Mom" San-ok (Ko Doo-sim) tried to close her store for her son Hyeong-seok's (Oh Min-seok) sake. However, Jin-ae (Yoo Jin) realized what her mother was about to do and gave up moving out for her.

Meanwhile, MBC "Make a Woman Cry" recorded 24.1%, "The Queen's Flower" 19.2% and SBS "The Time I Loved You" 6.4%.

Source: http://tr.im/9mjtB

Viki has just announced the licensed regions:  Rejoice everyone.   Please get on Viki's channel and make sure to thank them.

https://www.viki.com/tv/28071c-all-about-my-mom

Licensed!! 
Available in:
- Americas 
- UK, France, Italy, Germany, Romania, Sweden, Spain, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Russia, Austria, Turkey, Finland, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran 
- Indonesia & Malaysia 

"All About My Mom" breaks through 20% again

photo626875.jpg

"All About My Mom" broke through 20% once again.

According to Nielson Korea on the 24th, the fourth episode of the new KBS 2TV drama "All About My Mom" recorded 20.5% on the 23rd. This is 3.2% more than the third episode which scored 17.3%.

"All About My Mom" first started broadcasting on the 15th and has been going up and down. The first episode recorded 14.9% and the second episode 24.3%. However the numbers dropped on the third episode.

"All About My Mom" is about the friendly but agonizing relationship between a mother and daughter.

Source: http://tr.im/WtBdU

• 3 weeks later...

I was late, but did catch up to this gem of a drama...  Ep. 9 tonight.

'All About My Mom' Yoo Jin and Lee Sang-woo, will their first kiss happen?

photo632587.jpg

'All About My Mom' Yoo Jin and Lee Sang-woo's romance has begun.

On the September 12th episode of KBS 2TV's 'All About My Mom', Lee Jin-ae (Yoo Jin) and Kang Hoon-jae (Lee Sang-woo)'s romance sped up.

Hoon-jae finally could make an appointment to see Jin-ae, who had always been only promising to set up a dinner date. But the place where he encountered Jin-ae afterwards was Lee Hyeong-soon (Choi Tae-joon)'s room, not in a restaurant. His homestay was Jin-ae's house.

When Jin-ae realized this, she didn't know what to do. And Hoon-jae said he would cancel the contract for homestay. Because Hoon-jae did not have anywhere else to go, Jin-ae accepted him to their homestay. However, Mom Im San-ok (Ko Doo-sim) did not know the existence of him.

Because of this situation, Hoon-jae was stuck in his room and of course he could not go on the dinner date with Jin-ae.

Despite all this, Hoon-jae continuously thought about a way to have a meal with her. Whenever he got hungry, he thought about Jin-ae. He ended up calling when he felt hungry after working overtime at night. Jin-ae, who was busy with a heap of work to do, hung up the phone call hurriedly.

Hoon-jae brought a lunch box to Jin-ae because he got worried she would work overnight without any food. And he also helped her doing work. While helping with paper work, his face was smudged with ink from a ballpoint pen.

The two became closer as Jin-ae was wiping the ink on Hoon-jae's face. When they made an eye contact, Hoon-jae leaned towards her in spite of himself as if he'd kiss her. The first kiss between the two was about to happen.

Source

"All About My Mom" sets record

photo632626.jpg

KBS 2TV weekend drama "All About My Mom" set a new record.

According to Nielsen Korea, "All About My Mom" recorded 26.6%.

This is 4.4% more than the previous episode and the highest record yet.

"All About My Mom" is all about the tiring but touching relationship between a mother and daughter.

source

Kept relevant material only.

• 3 weeks later...

October 23, 2015

Photos of Eugene and Ki Tae Young′s Daughter Grab Attention

CJ E&M enewsWorld Jo Hae Jin

Photos of Eugene and Ki Tae Young′s daughter Ro Hee are attracting attention. 

Eugene and Lee Sang Woo, the stars of KBS drama All About My Mom, appeared on the October 22 broadcast of KBS′ Happy Together 3 and brought along 100 items that hold special memories.

Photos of Eugene and Ki Tae Young′s Daughter Grab Attention

Eugene brought along a T-shirt, the first gift she received from Bada, saying "I think because it′s a gift, I′ll wear it more."

Bada, who called in during the show and heard Eugene′s comment, said, "The T-shirt is really pretty. The drawing is really cute, so it′d be nice if Eugene passed it on to her daughter Ro Hee to wear as a vintage piece."

At the mention of Eugene and Ki Tae Young′s daughter, photos of a doe-eyed, chubby-cheeked Ro Hee were revealed on the show, grabbing viewers′ attention.

Archived