Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

So happy for them

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Varela, arial, sans-serif !important; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.2em; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 10px; font-size: 1.6em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(252, 252, 252);"Eugene and husband Ki Tae Young are expecting their first baby

kitaeyoung_eugene_2.jpg

Congratulations to Eugene and Ki Tae Young! Singer-actress Kim Yoo Jin (known as Eugene) and Ki Tae Young starred as the leading sweethearts of the romantic comedy Creating Destiny
, and they married in a romantic wedding in 2011. On October 15, Eugene's agency confirmed that, indeed, Eugene is pregnant, and fans are delighted for the lovely couple.

kitaeyoung-eugene_wedding.jpg

A representative of Eugene's agency, GG Entertainment, delivered the happy news on October 15, “It is true that Eugene recently became pregnant.” It's not exactly clear how many months she's into the pregnancy, as some news reported 7 or 8 weeks, and others reported 13 weeks. But after three years of marriage, this is indeed very happy news for the couple.

Ever since they got married, Eugene and Ki Tae Young have experienced frequent questions about their pregnancy plans. While Eugene was promoting her drama Hundred Year Inheritance in Taiwan last year, she was asked directly by reporters, and she shyly replied that they would plan for it next year.

In June this year, Ki Tae Young was pressed about the question at a drama press conference, and he replied, "We both received a health examination recently, and we are both healthy." 

We are very happy for the expecting couple. Congratulations to Eugene and Ki Tae Young!

Source: DramaFever News.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 16, 2014
Eugene, Ki Tae-young Expect 1st Child
Source: The ChosunIlbo
Actor couple Eugene and Ki Tae-young are expecting their first child after three years of marriage. 
The couple's agencies said on Wednesday that Eugene is 13 weeks pregnant and that they are thrilled about the news.
2014101600855_0.jpg
They started dating in 2010 after appearing in the 2009 MBC drama "Seeking Love" together as a couple, and married in July 2011. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 600; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 23px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Bada Thanks Couple Eugene and Ki Tae Young for Coming to Her Musical

Screen-Shot-2015-01-20-at-9.48.56-PM.png

Singer Bada showed her gratitude towards the married couple Eugene and Ki Tae Young for coming to her musical show.

On January 20, she posted on her Twitter, “My beloved friend Eugene and her husband came to my “Gone With The Wind” show~ I am so happy and grateful for having people like them who cheer me on. I love you,” along with a picture.

In the picture Bada, in a lavish dress, can be seen next to a smiling Eugene and Ki Tae Young. Eugene, who is pregnant, especially caught the eye of the viewers due to her unchanging elf-like beauty.

Meanwhile, Bada has been playing the role of Scarlett O’Hara in the musical “Gone With The Wind,” which started on January 9 and will be ongoing for five weeks.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-20-at-9.49.04-PM.png

Source: Soompi

Hello, everyone! I've been reading all Eugene related articles here but this is the first time I clicked on the forums button and saw this thread.  Hope I can join in the discussion from hereon. We have a closed group called YooJinLovers. We post only materials about Eugene, S.E.S. included. We started the group October 17, 2014 and I must say it is very active. Most of the members are fans since Save The Last Dance For Me was shown in the Philippines. I myself became a fan only early January 2014 but I am now hooked. I have practically seen all her KDramas, Movies and every available videos uploaded in YouTube & Daily Motion. 
I've been to Korea, in September 2012. Hope to visit again someday soon!

Looking forward to a happy, friendly interaction with you all. 

Ok, since I am new to this thread, I've decided to start from page 1. It's like reading a book about Eugene's life after S.E.S. This is probably Book II already. And I am enjoying every page. So many contributing writers, make a very interesting, colorful story. But I have to pause at page 100. Hope to catch up with the story (last page) so I could somehow make my contributions, too!
Thanks for the posts/updates, everyone. Goodnight for now!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Eugene!!!

My favorite korean actress. She's a beautiful girl with beautiful personnality. I hope she finds happiness with her husband and baby (soon), and that she will continue acting in many dramas because I love her dramas so so so much. I watched many of her dramas. but not all of them, I'm taking my time because I don't want to run out of dramas with her (haha). She was in the first korean drama that I watched (Wonderful Life) back in 2007 or 2008 and I directly love her. Then I watched Save the Last Dance for Me (one of the best drama!!), then Creating Destiny (so good, and it's great how they end up dating and get married in real), then Princess Hwapyung's Weight Loss (cute short drama XD), and finally this september 2014 I watched Hundred Year Inheritance (I love her in this too!!!). I always take my time between each so that I always have dramas and movies with her to watch (or rewatch) haha. I love her in all roles I've seen. She's good actress, beautiful, nice, good singer too, she has everything!!! That's all. I really love her, I hope she spend a Happy Birthday!!!

Eugene-Kim-10.jpg

itemprop="name" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-family: Raleway; line-height: 1.25em; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 28.8px; color: rgb(45, 36, 36); font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;"The 8 most heartwarming photos of Eugene and Ki Tae Young before parenthood

eugene_kitaeyoung7.jpg

Read and see more on Drama Fever.

• 2 weeks later...

March 9, 2015

The 10 best South Korean celebrity bride and groom wedding ensembles of all time

by Shelly M on Dramafever

Ladies love picking out that beautiful gown to walk down the aisle. We may even pick two or three dresses to find the perfect dress to wear to the reception. However, a wedding look isn't complete without your groom choosing the best tux for him.

Your favorite South Korean celebrities excel in choosing the perfect wedding dress and tux combination. Ten celebrities in particular are great examples of how a couple should look at the altar.

1. Lee Bo Young and Ji Sung
Classic! The Kill Me Heal Me star looked like the A-list actor he is in a stylish navy suit and sleek hairstyle. The I Hear Your Voice actress's lovely gown resembles another version of Duchess Kate Middleton's wedding dress. 

2. Yoo Ji Tae and Kim Hyo Jin
The Healer actor and the Mary Stayed out All Night actress looked like two adorable figurines on the top of a wedding cake! I love his simple black tux, and her elegant figure-hugging mermaid dress must have started a trend.

3. Sunye and James Pak
The Wonder Girls singer and her Christian missionary husband dressed like Prince Charming and Cinderella. Their breathtaking attire was fairy tale-inspired.

4. Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun
The Sly and Single Again actress and the IRIS actor complimented each other in her lace Grecian inspired gown and his handsome black tux.

5. Han Hye Jin and Ki Sung Yueng
The Jumong actress married her soccer player hubby in a royal mermaid-inspired gown. Her sporty Prince wore a crisp black tuxedo with a cute boyish hairstyle. 

6. Baek Ji Young and Jung Suk Won
Their modern wedding attire almost has that European 15th Century vibe with the wide skirt on Baek's satin gown.The Mr. Baek actor is debonair in his classic tux and swept back hairstyle.

7. Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young
The Apartment actress looked like a princess ready for a beach wedding with a delicate white flower in her hair. The A Gentlemen's Dignity actor maintained the ritzy groom look with a dark tux and bow tie.

8. Eugene and Ki Tae Young
EugeneandKiTaeYoung.jpg
Crown them King and Queen of wedding fashion! The Baker King Kim Tak Goo actress's full and flowing gown was accented with an elegant crown that is only fit for royalty. The Live In Style actor literally shone in his silky tux.

9. Lee Hyo Ri and Lee Sang Soon
Who doesn't love their simple yet beautiful wedding attire made for Jeju Island couples? The "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" singer's gorgeous floral crown and her musician hubby's light blue jacket scream the bright and carefree days of summer. 

10. Kwon Sang Woo and Son Tae Young 
The Temptation actor decided to wear a gentlemen's three-piece navy colored suit to his dream wedding, while the I Am Sam actress radiated in an amazing white ball gown.

Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"5 Beautiful South Korean female celebrities who took the initiative to get their men

by Shelly M on Wed, Mar 18, 2015

Some of the loveliest ladies in the South Korean entertainment industry didn't wait for love to find them; they went out and pursued it. The beauties on this list don't need any help in the romance department. They decided to create their own destinies.

1. Eugene

Eugene_Yoojin.jpg

Eugene's love story with  Ki Tae Young wasn't love at first sight, but the Baker King Kim Tak Gooactress initiated their friendship. She asked Ki's stylist for his phone number. She wanted to get to know him so they could be comfortable with one another during their Creating Destiny filming. They began texting each other, and the rest is history.

The now-married couple are expecting their first child this spring.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-beautiful-south-korean-female-celebrities-who-took-the-initiative-to-get-their-men/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kyung-jin

itemprop="name"4 Lovely South Korean actresses with squeaky clean images

by Shelly M on Wed, Apr 08, 2015

Following my good guy article about squeaky clean male stars, it is time to learn more about the good girls in the South Korean entertainment industry. They work hard to bring home the bacon and maintain impeccable public images. Take a look at just a few of the lovely ladies with squeaky clean images.

3. Eugene

eugene.jpg

She remained single for a number of years following her break-up with the late Park Yong Ha. Instead of being involved in scandals, she embraced her true love! After rumors began swirling that she was dating her Creating Destiny co-star Ki Tae Young, the pair actually began dating and eventually wed.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-l/

@kyung-jin Thanks for sharing, I was reading some comments on the post and it appears that some people blames Eugene for the late PYH's death. Regardless of what people says, I think Eugene is a sweet beauty  :)

Been browsing the web for the latest news on Eugene! My friends and I are really eagerly/excitedly awaiting the birth of Eugene's and Tae Young's first child. Anyday now (April is her 9th month) the baby will be born. And the entire Eugene fandom will rejoice. However, I miss her on the screen, hope she comesback for another hit Kdrama. 

Eugene gives birth to baby girl

Actress Eugene last week gave birth to a healthy baby girl, according to her management agency GG Entertainment on Sunday.

"Both mother and child are healthy," said the company. "Eugene is currently at her parent's home receiving postnatal care."

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150412

Eugene, whose real name is Kim Yoo-jin, gave birth to her first child after four years of marriage to actor Ki Tae-young.

The pair met on the set of the 2009 MBC drama series "Creating Destiny." They tied the knot in 2011 after a year and-a-half-long courtship.

Source:
Kpop Herald

Archived