Guest *Sayuri2*

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Rohee is so adorable and her papa so attentive & hardworking for his baby girl. :wub:

January 17, 2016

“The Return of Superman” Airs Preview of Ki Tae Young, Eugene, and Daughter Rohee’s First Episode

Source: Soompi by ilmare42

“The Return of Superman” Airs Preview of Ki Tae Young, Eugene, and Daughter Rohee’s First Episode

It’s almost time to welcome a new family to “The Return of Superman”!

At the end of January 17’s episode of the popular KBS reality show, the preview for next week gives us a glimpse at the newest family’s first appearance. This new addition to the show is couple Ki Tae Young and Eugene, and their eight-month-old daughter Rohee!

The clip shows us a sneak peek of adorable Rohee as she plays, eats, and happily hangs out in a baby carrier attached to her dad. Ki Tae Young tells Eugene, “This is your first time away from her!” and Eugene is seen wiping away tears.

We’ll have to wait until next week’s episode to see how Ki Tae Young does during his first 48 hours alone with his daughter Rohee! 

Eugene and Ki Tae Young’s Daughter Ro Hee Appear in ‘Superman Returns’

btdld8082onx7q7br8rcop7dd4rnl6bm.jpg

In KBS ‘Superman Returns’, the daughter of Eugene and Ki Tae Young couple Ro Hee will make her first appearance.

The theme of the upcoming episode of the program is ‘It’s First Time for Daddy to Become a Daddy’. Ro Hee, 8 months old, will spend 48 hours alone with her father Ki Tae Young.

During the filming, Ro Hee was a real presence. The fairy-like baby made the program into a food show. Whenever something edible came to her attention, her eyes widened up like rabbit’s and expressed curiosity. She was greedy even toward her parent’s food, which she should not eat yet, and made the staffs laugh. Ki worried about his daughter saying “Ro Hee, you already ate! You drank 240ml of milk already!” Ro Hee captured the attention of the studio with her cute and chubby cheeks and body.

She also proved herself as the daughter of first generation girl group member with her wonderful dancing skills. Whenever music played, she shook her tiny legs along the rhythm and surprised the people around her.

Meanwhile, Ro Hee’s adorable charms will air on January 24 at 4:50pm KST. (photo by KBS)

source

Eugene Juggles Several Roles and Looks for International bnt Pictorial

Eugene Juggles Several Roles and Looks for International bnt Pictorial

Eugene proves that she’s a multiplayer, juggling the roles of happy wife, new mother, and actress.

eugene

In her pictorial for International bnt, she lives up to her nickname of “eternal fairy,” a moniker that has carried over from her past in girl group S.E.S. In the photo shoot, she channels a variety of looks, from a traditional hanbok to an elegant, ultra-modern wool coat. She also shows off her bohemian charms in a flower print dress and exudes some tough love in an all-black leather ensemble.

eugene

When asked about working for four years as a beauty mentor on “Get It Beauty,” she says honestly, “My back hurt a lot from filming all day in high heels. I left the show when my husband and I started planning to have a baby, but I still watch it with a fond heart.”

Eugene recently won an award at the 2015 KBS Drama Awards for her work in “All About My Mom.” “I first considered the role because the ‘Loving You’ director contacted me,” she says. “I decided to do it because the story of a mother and daughter really appealed to me.”

eugene

She also spoke up about her husband, actor Ki Tae Young, who has recently joined the cast of “The Return of Superman.” “On the set of ‘Creating Destiny,’ we weren’t close,” she shares. “There were no opportunities to get close. After the filming wrapped up, we started exchanging messages and talking late into the night.” The two actors met while filming the drama “Creating Destiny.”

“For the proposal, he prepared a song he wrote himself,” she reminisces. “When we first started dating, we fought a lot but now he apologizes first.”

Source

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

March 17, 2016

Lovely couple, Ki Tae Young and Yoo Jin share a happy moment of their daily life

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo703082.jpg

Actress and actor couple Yoo Jin, a former girl group SES member, and Ki Tae Young shared a happy moment of their daily life by posting the couple's selfie.

On March 17th, Ki Tae Young posted the couple's selfie on his personal Instagram, with the caption, "Filming together... it's been a while, great #Ki Tae Young #Yoo Jin #Couple #Love #Rohee'sDad".

In the revealed photo, Ki Tae Young hugging Yoo Jin in his arms smiles happily looking into the camera. Yoo Jin with the sweet smile is also looking into the camera while holding a kimbab.

The couple and their daughter Rohee are currently starring in KBS' celebrity parenting reality show, 'The Return of Superman'.

• 2 weeks later...

March 25, 2016

Eugene’s Daughter Rohee Looks Just Like Her!

Source: Soompi by leejojoba 

eugene-rohee

On upcoming episode of KBS 2TV’s “The Return of Superman,” actor Ki Tae Young’s family will be visiting Rohee’s maternal grandmother in Guam. In the episode, baby pictures of actress Eugene is revealed showing a close resemblance to Rohee.

Eugene’s Daughter Rohee Looks Just Like Her!

In the stills that are revealed, old photos of Eugene are shown side-by-side next to Rohee. It’s quite difficult to tell which is who. Chubby cheeks and bright eyed gazes prove that they are indeed mother and daughter.

The photo where they’re both smiling and squinting their eyes and nose especially grabs the viewers’ attention. They look like exact duplicates of each other. It is said that Rohee was even amused by the display of photos that closely resembled herself.

This episode of “The Return of Superman” will air on March 27 at 4:50 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

March 25, 2016

Ki Tae Young, “My first priority is my wife Eugene and second priority is Ro Hee”

Ki Tae Young ♥ Eugene, His Wife’s Nickname Saved in His Phone as ‘My Soulmate, My Love’

Source: BNTNews

9dofzrsk7hp9x6e5sfdyi99gc58x6bg4.jpg

[by Ahn Ye Na, translated by Bae Jung Yun] Actor Ki Tae Young, who disclosed his professional childcare skill on ‘The Return of Superman’, had the pictorial with bnt. The pictorial progressed with a total of four concepts. 

From the first concept, he matched navy knitwear top and slacks and showed off a stylish image with outstanding bocací material coat.

From the second concept, he showed off a masculine charm with suit fashion by wearing a white shirt and a tie. From the continued concept, he created a cozy feeling by matching colorful striped knitwear top with cotton pants.

From the last concept, he completed an outdoor look with vivid blue shirt, white pants and shoes. His facial expression and pose mixed well with the style and enabled to see a different image of him.

He, who started acting by street casting, said, “I played a main character from my first drama ‘School 2’. I felt pressured, but the filming was enjoyable because of some actors in my age. The most memorable drama is ‘Behind the White Tower’, which I started to film after finishing my army service.”

He revealed, “I personally wrote the lyrics of a song in order to propose. I wanted to marry a person who is cheerful and have decent moral values other than outward appearance. My wife is just like that” and smiled.

He confessed, “The marriage is way better than I have been thinking and dreaming about. My wife’s nickname saved in my phone is ‘My Soulmate, My Love’.”

He didn’t forget to talk about the program ‘The Return of Superman’. He revealed, “I usually didn’t have any interest in appearing in a variety program. However, my thought changed after becoming a father. I wanted to make memories with my daughter Ro Hee from the program, which the main character is a father and can be only filmed when my child is in her young age.”

Moreover, he said “I usually practice the childcare by getting information from books and blogs. We are planning on getting another child, Ro Hee’s younger brother or sister, regardless of gender.”

At last, Ki Tae Young said, “I want to challenge acting a funny or a bad character, which is different than what I usually played from previous dramas and movies. I want to become an actor who gives a good influence to the mass public” and declared his intention. (photo by bntnews DB)

• 2 weeks later...

April 4, 2016

Ki Tae Young leaves a video message to Yoo Jin on 'The Return of Superman'

April 3rd broadcast of KBS 2TV ‘The Return of Superman’ showed Ki Tae Young and Lo Hee traveling around Guam together.

After arriving at Two Lovers Point, Ki Tae Young decided to record a video message for his wife, Yoo Jin. Ki Tae Young said, “I just came to the Two Lovers Point with Ro Hee.”

He continued, “It would have been much better if you were with us. Let’s come back here together next time. I love you so much.”

Meanwhile, ‘The Return of Superman’ airs on every Sunday.

Ki Tae Young leaves a video message to Yoo Jin on 'The Return of Superman'

/Reporting by Park Ju-Yeon en@starnnews.com

April 8, 2016

Ki Tae Young Surprises His Family with Special Event

16wv94rb5efp8xqs32xkk3ex2jucuvek.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Ki Tae Young prepared a sweet surprise event for Eugene and Ro Hee. 

On the upcoming episode of KBS ‘Superman Returns’, 125th episode ‘Two is better than one’ will be aired. Among the scenes, Ki Tae Young had various special events for his family and showed off his romantic sides. 

To celebrate Eugene’s birthday, Ki Tae Young prepared a scuba diving event. He went into the sea with a placard saying, ‘Oh my fairies Eugene-Ro Hee. I love you’ in secret and made Eugene show her tears. 

But then, Ro Hee couldn’t recognize her father’s face in the water and she started looking for Ki Tae Young, and this made everyone laugh. 

Moreover, he kept making various relay events and made her touched. So, the mass public is curious about the finale of Eugene’s birthday. 

Meanwhile, 125th episode of ‘Superman Returns’ will air on April 10. (photo by KBS)

• 3 months later...

July 29, 2016

Ki Tae Young And Eugene Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary With A Beautiful Family Photoshoot

Source: Soompi by boxclub

Ki Tae Young And Eugene Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary With A Beautiful Family Photoshoot

“The Return of Superman” has released gorgeous black and white shots of Ki Tae Young and Eugene’s family that show the happy couple posing with their adorable young daughter Rohee.

On the upcoming July 31 episode of the KBS variety show “The Return of Superman,” Ki Tae Young decides to have a family photo shoot to celebrate the couple’s fifth wedding anniversary. The couple pulls out their tuxedo and wedding dress from five years ago and look like they have stepped back in time with how perfectly it still matches them.

Ki Tae Young fits into his tuxedo first and waits for his wife to come out. As soon as she steps out wearing her gorgeous wedding dress and comes down the stairs, a big smile covers Ki Tae Young’s face as he beams at her. When they make eye contact, his face blushes bright red as if he is seeing his wife for the first time.

Their adorable daughter Rohee also brightens up the filming set as she is fitted into a cute white dress, looking like the exact twin of her beautiful mother.

Ki Tae Young Eugene RoHee

Source (1)

• 2 months later...

October 11, 2016

Ki Tae-young's daughter Ro-hee looking more like her mother Eugene

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo772062.jpg

Ki Tae-young posted a picture of his daughter on his Instagram.

Ro-hee is drinking milk in the picture wearing a polka-dotted outfit complete with a hat. She is looking more like her mother Eugene.

Meanwhile, Ro-hee is currently starring in the KBS 2TV show "The Return of Superman" with her dad.

Archived