Kim Eugene 유진

Guest *Sayuri2*

The Real CZ

wrote:

»

Whatever Eugene does, it is cleanly solved [Part Two]

I really enjoyed this interview. To be honest, I have only listened to a few SES songs and only saw Eugene in Baker King Kim Tak Goo, so I didn't know much about her except that she crushed the hearts of millions of fanboys when she got married haha.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest junnitk

~She update Twitter with a picture and tweet ^ ^

UiT4cCU.jpg

나 드라마 끝나구~오빠 드라마 들어가구~우린 휴가도 못가구~ㅋ 그래두 새로 산 버니블루 웨지힐 신으니 휴가기분 난다~친구들이 예쁘다구~ㅎㅎㅎ

Pic cre yoojin_eugene@twiter.com

PS: Just hope she'll comeback with a new drama soon....I really miss her :(:((

Guest junnitk

Some pics from F/W 2013 Collection of Brera Brand

NVzRlZV.jpg

tAPKPPW.jpg

zikeQ1G.jpg

credit : Naver

She looks  so beautiful ^ ^

Beside, you can also see more pics of at here: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=breraitaly&logNo=194161840&redirect=Dlog
At photo shoot: http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=breraitaly&logNo=194076815&redirect=Dlog

September 4, 2013
Celebrities congratulate the brand renewal event of JILLSTUART
BNT News
2o516he6m2owl2yye0406varbtfquehm.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun] On September 3, fashion brand JIISTUART's 2013 A/W Season brand renewal event was held at Raum in Seoul.
New York collection brand JILLSTUART owned by LG Fashion, unveiled newly changed products for F/W Season. Through the press presentation, JILLSTUART revealed fashion items that reflected the brand's new slogan 'Feminine Touch on the Modern Life.'   
For the event, actresses Lee Min jung and Eugene attended and congratulated the brand renewal. (photo by bntnews DB)
t1e0g1p839ccph8u9lrc834c0uqugv51.jpg
a7i0fkb88xpdmweyv7nfsr6qu0kqgofg.jpg
lnfqyhow54zgq56b1jgj1czkba2hp7n1.jpg
mj5d6pxl1ph6cf29j7uq2syyhd038byj.jpg

Eugene to model for Borba water, directly from Hollywood

aAmIPSd.jpg

[by Joy Kim] Beauty icon and actress Eugene became a model for BORBA SKIN BALANCE WATER. 
BORBA SKIN BALANCE WATER came from United States, and it became an issue among top level actresses including Mila Kunis and Megan Fox. 
The main concept of the product is the let people drink 'beauty' itself. Each color represents different style and effects. In Korea, three different flavors will be introduced. Lychee Fruit, Guanabana Fruit and Acai berry will be introduced first. 
With full of vitamines, BORBA has zero calories. It will be a perfect choice for people who are on diet or wish to have healthy beauty. 
According to BORBA Korea, "Eugene is perfect model for our brand. She is MC of OnStyle Get it Beauty and beauty mentor to many women. As a trendsetter, she fits our trendy and premium brand image. Also she was fan of BORBA even before it was introduced in Korea." 
In United States, BORBA's products are regarded as 'Drinkable Skin Balance'. It has passed the tests of IRSI and loved by public as edible beauty products. 
Meanwhile, BORBA SKIN BALANCE WATER is sold throughout major department stores and duty free shops in Korea. (photo by BORBA Korea) 
news@bntnews.co.uk 
Source: http://bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=6753

PS: The offical korean news had a few days ago.  Finally, it had eng news... ^^

Archived