F1 racing

Guest mei_yee_chan

Guest lavachefolle

unless ferrari get pole (or a better machine!), i don't think they will win. Perhaps this was exacerbated at indy, where major position shuffling in the front is really difficult (as Alonso said, if you get pole, then you're pretty much sure to finish first barring any major mistakes).

this mclaren dominance is pissing me off. i'm glad hamilton is doing well, but honestly it's pathetically boring in view of the global picture

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest au_revior

yeah suddenly ferrari is behind mclaren. anyway looks like hamilton set to be the 2nd rookie to win the driver championship.

and is obvious that alonso look kinda pissed with his team for not 'supporting him or double treatment'. lolz this season will be a great one. Anyway 10 races to go, and ferrari, i notice is much more stronger or consistent in european races compare to mclaren. anyway kimi is not living up to his expectation at ferrari i wouldnt be suprised now if alonso joins ferrari, since i read in the newspaper that his 'advisors' found a loop in the contract with mclaren, anyhow he should be glad that he moved to mclaren since renault having difficulty with their new cars as a results of using bridgestone instead of michelin. anyway hamilton if he wins this championship and if he managed his life well, there is an estimate that he can net $100 million in sposorship money. alot of money by my standard.

Guest scarlet'galz

I think all of you have already known the rumour comin to Paddock nowadays. Kimi is going to leave Ferrari and replace Ralfie at Toyota. Some said Kimi is just fire by Ferrari and Ferrari's going to ask Msc to join back Ferrari as the driver, others said Ferrari asked Alonso and Nico. O"how can they cross the contract. 1st I was just ignored that but Im kinda shocked why all F1 sites and Racing Magz declare that all around. Its annoying as hell, I hate everytime to imagine that. I hope Its just a my happy poopoo! :wacko:

I think Kimi is already comfort his Ferrari, He was so fast at USA GP. Yeah The start was totally dissapointing but the rest was awesome. He overtook Nick and chased Massa so close. He almost passed Massa. He was the fastest at Lap 49. Why this rumour comes too early?? Ohh..

Guest scarlet'galz

Thet'r testing at Silverstone -Next is French GP, arghh..Wish a comingback winning from Kimi and kick some a*s!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest au_revior

yep 30th is qualifying and 1st is the race

last french gp for the forseeable future :(

is it? i thought they gonna moved it in paris instead of magny cours since magny cours is bankrupt or something.

Guest lavachefolle

is it? i thought they gonna moved it in paris instead of magny cours since magny cours is bankrupt or something.

yes financial problems and location (i.e. if it's not paris then its the province :rolleyes: ), but as far as I know there are no tracks ready yet and they're looking at either around disneyland or roissy.

Guest lavachefolle

silverstong gp

1. kimi

2. fernando

3. lewis

the ferrari drivers were nothing short of excellent today :o . kimi and massa were incredible and hopefully this means that ferrari and mclaren will be competing strongly for each gp to follow (at least this means that there'll be some excitement)

Guest Issey

I used to like Michael Schumacher but since he'd retired,i'll support anyone in an Ferrari outfit..haha

Guest scarlet'galz

haha..the race commentator said: 'We'v been waiting for the real Raikkonen', hahaha yeah, So HAVE I. Let's celebrate the world, yihaaaaa..

Guest BiNueng

I love F1! I support Ferrari <333

But Hamilton is also superrrrr talented. I couldn't believe how he has come this far...the fact that this is his first year in F1!

Kimi ans Massa Fighting!!

And a little cheer for Hamilton teehee~

Guest pallycute

Yes I Love F1 too, but especially KIMI RAIKKONEN

I can't wait next GP in Nurburing> I want to Look he will win again

Guest lavachefolle

alonso wins on the wet at nurburgring after trailing massa for pretty much the entire race :/ i'd say good win but apparently he accused massa of trying to sabotage him or something ridiculous

kimi retired b/c of either "hydraulics" or horrible fuel strategy, as some say. :rolleyes:

the latter seems a little incredible, and kimi was losing pace before his car just sputtered

• 2 weeks later...
Guest scarlet'galz

have u guys seen the trully script of Massa VS Alonso?? hahaha Its so laughable!! Both men argued as if they were a baby cryin girlss, hehehe..Some quotes:

Alonso: How does it feel to be Msc's pinkberry?

Massa: I am not his pinkberry.

Alonso: Yeah, His Brazilian Lady Boy.

Massa: **** u!

Alonso: ****u!

hahahahahahaha..

alonso want to bcome the first driver in mclaren

hamilton kind of disturbing me

coz he told everyone that alonso doesnt talk to him

poor mclaren

so many problems this whole week

why ron didnt want pedro to join mclaren, rather than hamilton?

is it coz pedro's spanish?

i think pedro is much better than hamilton

any comment?

Archived