F1 racing

Guest mei_yee_chan

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marasshi

^I wanted Michael Schumacher to retire with an additional championship... But I'm not saying that Alonso didn't deserve to win (even though I'm obviously biased against him).

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

^I wanted Michael Schumacher to retire with an additional championship... But I'm not saying that Alonso didn't deserve to win (even though I'm obviously biased against him).

same! i wanted schumacher to retire w/ a win! ahh,nvm at least he still holds the most records! haha

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deathrae

Oh my goodness!!! You *edit* Your honey got to take pics with Ralf and Jenson?! Both of them are like my most favourite!!! urgh I'm jealous... :P

But Schumi got most of my respect - didn't win the championship but there's still a smile on his face. Sad that he's retired.

I feel so bad now. Because last 2 years I had enough of Schumi having to win like every race and that made me curse him to not win and struggle in the next season. Urgh. It's all my fault. *smacks mouth* :( :( :tears:

• 5 months later...
Guest scarlet'galz

Hey, dont u know all..Korea and Singapore are going to be in Formula One Grand Prix Calender. Wow..I cant believe if F1 have catched the eyes of Korean people..Do you think if F1 will get success in Korea?? Im doubt, well who knows??

I get favor on Kimi Raikkonen..Go Iceman!!!

Guest lavachefolle

my favorite is Raikkonen, used to be Alonso when he raced for Renault. But now that he went of to Mclaren, eh..

Guest scarlet'galz

It's bit bizzare, You used to be Alonso's fan and now being Kimi's fan, hehe..If you support Renault, You should support Heikki :P

But well, welcome to Kimi's Tifosi ;)

Im BORED waiting too long to catch up Barcelona GP. What a long long break..!!

Guest lavachefolle

is it? I don't follow f1 that closely at all, it was better when I was in france last year b/c you could see it on the television - here, though, you can't get it anywhere unless you have speedvision. I'm partial to Renault, but when I was watching, Raikkonen was the driver that impressed me the most.

when is the barcelona GP?

Guest scarlet'galz

Why dont you?? So Where are you now?? There is no channels which shows The F1 racing live?? wow..so sorry to know that :blink:

It is on May 13th, 2007 - Hey..You should watch it.

I have been impressed Kimi since 2003 but I've been really become his loyal fan from the year of 2005.

Guest selv

hi

i love Kimi, the iceman

hope he can be the world champion since he, alonso, and hamilton have the same point

Guest scarlet'galz

wow..Seems I have another mate here, hehe..

Yeah..Kimi must share the championship points with boy Hammy and Alonso. I look forward to seeing the Barcelona GP next weekend..ohh, couldn't wait anymore..I miss Kimi's anthemn:D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lavachefolle

so who watched the race yesterday?

talk about underwhelming, nobody was able to finish the race! screw ups everywhere lol

Guest selv

the Barcelona GP not really impressed me

coz of Kimi's engine problem

next year Spore will held the Formula 1 night race

cant believe that

how are the drivers gonna race?

where will the team put the light in their cars?

so many things to consider -_-"

Guest scarlet'galz

Im so dissapointed Kimi couldnt finish pass the checkered flag, He lost points, Oh dear Lord Why did You let this happen to Kimi :unsure: What more can I say?? I keep supporting Kimi and hoping Kimi will find his best performance. go Kimi!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest lavachefolle

hamilton gets his first pole position in montreal, followed by alonso who could have gotten it but made an error

mclaren seems unbeatable :(

Guest Hiatus

^ omg yeah lol I saw it it was the first time I ever went to see a F1 racing it was awesome from the vip loges but gosh its so loud lol... I love Finns haha omg anyways everyone in Montreal were cheering for Hamilton lol

Guest lavachefolle

^ omg yeah lol I saw it it was the first time I ever went to see a F1 racing it was awesome from the vip loges but gosh its so loud lol... I love Finns haha omg anyways everyone in Montreal were cheering for Hamilton lol

what a race to go to for your first time! that's one of those "i was there" moments you can brag about once Hamilton cements his place as a great, should all go well. Feel free to post any pictures if you have any :D

the race was a bit strange but still exciting - the number of crashes was ridiculous! Thankfully kubica came out with just a sprained ankle :blink: someone needs to start applying that kind of engineering to streetcars.

even if Kovalainen profited from the incidents, it's nice to see him get a good result and even better for renault. Too bad the car doesn't seem like it can compete just yet.

it's easy to hate alonso now that he isn't driving for renault anymore. what was that idiot thinking going into the first turn like that? maybe someone who knows f1 better than I can justify it, because it just looks like he was being an richard simmons. Not only that but he almost took out hamilton on the way back onto the track. The guy has rocks for brains. Sato's overtaking of Alonso at the end of the race was awesome! just put him in his place.

Guest scarlet'galz

yep! what a rough race to be seen. I was kinda frightened. man..seeing how Kubika got crash and so close to Kimi! Ah..Thank God Kimi finished all laps and got 4 points. Last race was the 1st time how i saw Alonso was so unlucky, lolzz. And the unbelievable thing was Hamilton got the pit-stop at the right time before the safety car took place. Poor Ferrari, I dunno why my Kimi haven found his best performs yet, soon please..! Yeah, seems like Macca is unbeatable :tears:

Anyway, Im lookin forward to seeing US GP. Im eager of seeing a comebak winning from KImi! ohh..please!!

Archived