F1 racing

Guest mei_yee_chan

Is this the only thing that you know about Spain? what a shame...

the spanish people are not racist but too demanding. Eto gains a lot of money. he has responsabilities and the people is really angry. nothing else. it's not because racism.

there are a lot of black people in Spain and they're Spanish now.

There is bad people in Spain too. sure. but every country has faults, and England is no exception.

...and Aragones is an idiot! really stupid!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChairmanLMAO

Is this the only thing that you know about Spain? what a shame...

the spanish people are not racist but too demanding. Eto gains a lot of money. he has responsabilities and the people is really angry. nothing else. it's not because racism.

there are a lot of black people in Spain and they're Spanish now.

There is bad people in Spain too. sure. but every country has faults, and England is no exception.

...and Aragones is an idiot! really stupid!

Don't patronise me with the "is that what you only know about Spain" I find Antoni Gaudí very inspirational with his unique style. But this is a F1 thread so I dont really want to divert away from this.

Now lets see, you say the minority of spanish ppl are not racist but too demanding... WT heck? :o Eto earns ALOT money playing football fair do's but what responsibility are you talking about? Its football, a game for crying out loud. Fans angry enough to make monkey chants? Fine lets just say it was their own fans making chants and abuse at Eto because they were "passionate" for the game thats a stupid excuse IMO but WHY then were the Black English players abused when they played a friendly game in Spain? In fact, the entire stadium echoed much of the same; standing up making gorilla movements with their arms, laughing and making monkey noises every time a black England player took the ball.

Any excuses/reasons for that kind of behaviour? So please stop defending the minority.

Doesnt matter if the black people in Spain are now Spanish, some locals dont treat them the same cause they still think "oh he's coloured he isnt spanish" Yeah I get the same type of treatment here in UK (British born chinese by the way, you will get a moron that treat you like mini cooper if you're not white) Im english but do you think they will think that lol.

So I reckon they should at least fine or ban F1 in spain for a year to send out a message that racism will not be tolerated. I doubt they will do anything as they will brush this under the carpet.

Ok, I think that we won't be able to agree ^^ Maybe you should visit Spain.

I didn't want to start an argument but I didn't agree with your first post.

I have no idea of "gorilla movements". Really! it's horrible.

honestly, i hate football (Aragonés, Etoo, Raúl, Beckam... everybody).

but i really admire Alonso. he's a great driver.

Guest scarlet'galz

Well, any kind of abusing esp. those kinda racist can not be tolarable BUT English media was the one which was too exagerating to write the news, They reported it as if There were a million Spaniards abused Hamilton but I didn see any kind of news showing there were a thousand Spaniards who greeted Hamilton kindly and took photos with him. What a shame!!

• 1 month later...
Guest chinguz

Did anybody watch the malaysian gp? it wasn't as exciting for a viewer as last week gp @ melbourne....but sure still entertaining.

i had the biggest grin on a face when massa spun out :D he really deserved it.

and good to see a midfield challenge between all the teams. toyota and honda seems good this season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest chinguz

The Bahrain race was a SHOCKER for Hamilton. the start was one of the worst starts ever and then the front end into Alonso just killed any championship points for him.

stupid Ferrari 1-2. gay! :lol:

Guest ChairmanLMAO

lol I bet he loved every minute of that crash into Alonso. Hamilton was bound to have a bad day, he just wasnt at the races, he's human afterall. He'll bounce back for sure.

Can't wait for the Singapore Grand Prix though!

Guest pallycute

KIMI STILL THE BEST, his overtaking to hami and kubica was awesome. I Hope he can get podium 1 in GP Spain : )

• 1 month later...
Guest koreangurl2626

omg i LOVE racing!!! indycar is forever my favorite, tho.

i like lewis hamilton because marco does...lol xD

Guest resolution.se7en

My money WAS on Takuma Sato and Super Aguri. Montreal 07, A race to remember! Taku was aggressive, but hey, hes been in F1 a while. I like his style.

• 3 months later...

lol I bet he loved every minute of that crash into Alonso. Hamilton was bound to have a bad day, he just wasnt at the races, he's human afterall. He'll bounce back for sure.

Can't wait for the Singapore Grand Prix though!

i can't wait either! I'll be working at the Grand prix for all three days! (:

This thread has been quiet for way too long now.

Barrichello was my No.1 driver but he has gone downhill after he went over to Honda. Sigh..

Kimi is my current favourite, but i feel that he isn't performing well enough. Furthermore, he is the highest paid driver right now. i expected more out of him, plus he's gonna continue and be with Ferrari until 2010. i hope he bucks up.

and i'm no fan of the way Hamilton drives.

Anyway,Congrats to Sebastian Vettel for his win at the Italian GP. He definitely deserves it.

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

^ wow!!

how did you get the job there?

i wanted to see if they had like small roles but so much training and all xD

lol oh do you know any international stars coming?

i got grandstand tickets or sth for friday.

the others are all wayy ex!

haha i'm rooting for ferrari!!

haha it'd be a good chance of massa won !

the scenery is gonna be spectacular!!

^ oh! which grandstand will you be at? (:

i'll be working for the ticketing at Padang. i wanted to volunteer under the official F1 but i thought the race would clash with my internship, so i decided to skip.(turns out it didn't) But i've got the job through sch. Not much training required. International stars? no idea. hahaha! but i can help you ask my friends. they are in charge of the Paddock area. Another friend of mine is much more lucky because her job is just to hang out with the drivers.

YES! i'm rooting for Ferrari too! i hope Massa wins. Afterwhich, it will be more interesting races for the championship. ;)

^ oh! which grandstand will you be at? (:

i'll be working for the ticketing at Padang. i wanted to volunteer under the official F1 but i thought the race would clash with my internship, so i decided to skip.(turns out it didn't) But i've got the job through sch. Not much training required. International stars? no idea. hahaha! but i can help you ask my friends. they are in charge of the Paddock area. Another friend of mine is much more lucky because her job is just to hang out with the drivers.

YES! i'm rooting for Ferrari too! i hope Massa wins. Afterwhich, it will be more interesting races for the championship. ;)

haha i'm not sure actually. lol my mum has one ticket at the start/end area!!but that's only one. as for the other one i dk. haha ticketing is cool too! as long as it's a major event (: haha i heard nadal , whose my fav tennis player might be there. lol any idea? the most expensive would be the paddock area right? man (: oooh hang out with the drivers, is she one of the girls who walk around wearing those red outfits? what school are you from? i wish my sch had such opportunities!!

haha yeah! i think kimi is a little way off right now so Massa has the best chance for Ferrari! haha

^Sorry for the late late reply. yup. The paddock is the most expensive ticket , which cost around $4888 if i'm not wrong. i don't think Nadal was there. Many local celebrities turned up. There were some international stars too, but we can't disclose their names. you can PM me if you really want to know, but the truth is i'm uncertain who REALLY did turned up(more of a "he said, she said" kind of thing). ;)

i'm from SP.there are many other from TP,RP who got to work there too.(:

The first night race was a complete disaster for Ferrari! i was upset when i saw the Massa's whole pit incident. It totally ruined his chances of even scoring points. and kimi...Sigh. Many fans left even before the race was over because Ferrari was out of the picture. But oh well, luck was on Alonso's side and he did do a great job.

Hamilton now up to a 7 point lead over Massa. 3 more races for the championship!

^Sorry for the late late reply. yup. The paddock is the most expensive ticket , which cost around $4888 if i'm not wrong. i don't think Nadal was there. Many local celebrities turned up. There were some international stars too, but we can't disclose their names. you can PM me if you really want to know, but the truth is i'm uncertain who REALLY did turned up(more of a "he said, she said" kind of thing). ;)

i'm from SP.there are many other from TP,RP who got to work there too.(:

The first night race was a complete disaster for Ferrari! i was upset when i saw the Massa's whole pit incident. It totally ruined his chances of even scoring points. and kimi...Sigh. Many fans left even before the race was over because Ferrari was out of the picture. But oh well, luck was on Alonso's side and he did do a great job.

Hamilton now up to a 7 point lead over Massa. 3 more races for the championship!

haha so how was it working behind the scenes and all!!

haha i was at turn 1. mum managed to get tickets. lol

but watching an f1 race when you can only see one part is not very exciting xD

oooh wow cool (:

i love huge sporting events!

yeah!! i was kinda pisst off when i heard abt the pit incident!! yeah and was hoping kimi could get a 3rd placing but alast.

ah well so great that massa didn't blame the pit crew!

did you manage to take pics with the drivers?

now massa will need a one-two finish!!

just one race as long as massa finishes first and hamilton finishes outside then he'll get the lead...

but the last race in brazil will definitely help massa cos home crowd (:

CMON FERRARU+I!

Archived