Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone translate the part when CKH  is kneeling :w00t: https://www.instagram.com/p/BARc2TNuNO_/ JSW said : "I told you many times that I can take care of Mirae. It seems you don't trust me" hahahah :lol:

GT PD-nim is a cute ahjussi  lol :wub:

HW, I hope you're just pretending sad before IJ. Just deceive her more:D  I don't want to see you brooding anymore...  6 eps are more than just enough  :D 

Thanks for the  ep.28 preview clip @kbleon... Nobody got hurt .. (Ill Joo and Eunsoo) .. i'll think the documents is not inside the bag .. where could it be .. somebody must taken it out ... wow...... the psycho husband is  following his wife, he didn't trust her at all and  he still believe that she still loves HW and I'll think HW realized that MY is jealous of him and Ill Joo  ..ha ha ..great ! but HW is not easily intimidate by them now .. ;)

KSH held  a press conference ......and  he is surrounding by the press ... what could it be .. . i'm dying to know what its all about at and after  the press conference ...  KSH with Eunsoo in their room ... it seems he was in pain .. maybe he is in shocked of something or  his plan has  backfired ...

We really need @yaqiyuki help for the BTS clip  .. ha ha .. :lol::D

1 hour ago, jetsu said:

@kbleon thanks for the BTS and preview.

Oh no HW looking sad, what did ES do to him?  Haha I blame it on ES every time HW is sad.

Me too,, but until now I still don't want to hate her (I want a happy ending between HW, ES n Mirae) even though she's married to KSH ... me and HW  felt the same .. so relieved that they're sleeping separately ... ha ha ..

28회
이게 유일하게 남은 증거란 말이지?

영애(나영희)는 형우(주상욱)가 비자금을 운영하면서 저지를 불법 자료들을 석현에게 건낸다.  
한편 석현은 기자회견을 여는데...

EP28
This is the only evidence left right?

Director Han tells Seok Hyeon about Hyeong Woo moving the slush funds illegally.
Meanwhile, Seok Hyeon opens a press conference...

Welcome @kbleon! :D

And anyway, I couldn't understand parts of the video preview, cos I can't hear properly, but from what I could understand...

Director Han brings the cctv photos of Hyeong Woo and told PM about the slush funds, PM said HW could go to jail for this, Director Han says HW is not her son anymore. PM said to someone "This is the only evidence left right?"

Then Kwon got to know about PM opening a press conference at his residence, and on the day of it, after the reporters arrived, ES asks PM what is he looking for, and PM realized that the evidence was gone and said to bring all the family members out.

56 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

@yaqiyuki : Thank you very much! :wub:

Wow, try to guess who steal the evidence. ES? Il Joo? or PM want to test ES again?

@yumiko_hitoshi@kbleon @Melchai @yaqiyuki @trust71... Chingu's I think ES should leave PM if he will continue to test her. PM could ruin her plans with all these test he keeps doing on ES. I wonder hasn't he noticed how smart ES is?? She won't do do stupid things like his daughter would do when she is desperate. Pm and ES hardly trust each other. Every time one of hem is awake they are both watching each other's moves. I find it truly sad  that PM would allow himself to stay with a woman he doesn't trust. If you don't trust ES let her go.  

YA is just sooooo horrible , how could she turn her own son in to her enemy. She doesn't know the meaning of loyalty at all. Let your son do what you couldn't do for 15 years. I think HW could have gotten his revenge long ago but his mom is what always messed up his plans. She is always ruin things like II Joo. 

II Joo and Mh is just another sad couple. MH is smart why doesn't he tell his father what is going on so they can get the slush fund paper. But he won't because of his obsession love for II Joo. Now he is following II Joo meeting HW.  He should know she isn't over HW. She too is obsessed with HW. smh smh smhs 

thanks for preview and translation for both @kbleon @yaqiyuki

Chingus! I've finished subbing the BTS of ep27 because I was watching just now hehehe. I will upload it tomorrow, 2:08AM at my side now and I'm so sleepy hahaahah.

I better find time to finish watching the other BTS of this drama haha! (another reason other than I have no time that I still haven sub the rest is partially because I have not watched them yet LOL)

Will post the newest one tomorrow! Goodnight for now! :D 

5 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

Chingus! I've finished subbing the BTS of ep27 because I was watching just now hehehe. I will upload it tomorrow, 2:08AM at my side now and I'm so sleepy hahaahah.

I better find time to finish watching the other BTS of this drama haha! (another reason other than I have no time that I still haven sub the rest is partially because I have not watched them yet LOL)

Will post the newest one tomorrow! Goodnight for now! :D 

@yaqiyuki Thanks, looking forward to the subbed BTS and thanks  for the video preview translation as well:). ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

DramaFever's top 10 most popular dramas in 2015

by Nancy Z on Wed, Jan 06, 2016

As we welcome exciting new dramas for the new year, it's also time to find out which dramas were the most popular for DramaFever viewers in 2015. The surprising result contains an interesting array of dramas ranging from young romance to thriller. Check it out and see if your favorite dramas are on the list.The criteria is based on viewing, meaning, the dramas which were most watched by our viewers. We skipped the variety and reality shows and will present just the dramas here. 

10. Birth of a Beauty - In this hilarious combination of romance comedy and thriller, Joo Sang Wook helps housewife Han Ye Seul transform into an irresistible beauty in order to get revenge against her treacherous husband. They also can't help but fall in love.

DimTSW.jpg

Archived