Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

@Melchai yes chingu, korea mostly go by the live-shooting system, usually when they first start filming, the script would only be written till 6 to 8 episodes, and then as they film, the scripts will be written consecutively. That's why most of the time, actors/actresses will say they themselves also don't know what will happen to their characters. Especially for a 50 episodes drama, long way to go.

The production team usually do take into consideration feebacks from viewers too... there was once a drama where they filmed two endings, and let the audience choose one before they aired it LOL. However, usually they try to stick to the original 'plot'. But it's hard to say for a 50 eps one, usually by the end of the drama, everyone is no longer like how they are like in the beginning hahaha. However starting this year, it seems that KBS is starting to move to the pre-production system, meaning they filmed finish everything before airing. It's good for the actors, because they get more rest rather than the hectic live shooting system! But that would mean it will be a long wait before the drama airs lol (eg: January confirm casts, it probably will only air in Aug or Sep)

As for FOTG... if I'm in the stand of a JSW fan, the drama is horrible because I thought he would end up with SYR hahaha. But I can't bring myself to curse at the drama entirely because... I like the other guy also sobs HAHAHA :vicx: I'll just blame the writer for not being precised enough bringing out the characters in the drama. Jaeha stans can stop watching after ep22 LOL :sweatingbullets: I actually watched it twice because it was shown on my local channel during weekends last year haha!

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Melchai I did not finish FOTG either, I watched the last episode first and when I found out they didn't end up together, I stopped watching and found FOTG JSW Cut only, so that's what I watched instead.

@MissA  I heard the writer of GT started writing the script almost a year ago, I hope he doesn't change the script, I would be very upset if he does.  If you guys remember, during the interview after the press con, someone ask JJY to describe his character in this drama, he said KSH is a Napun Saram (Bad Guy), so I expect all his bad deeds to be exposed as the drama progress.

29 minutes ago, MissA said:

@Melchaihuhu that's the weird part of Kdramas for me. When the production team is looking for the casts, usually the script that already  finished is about 4 or 6 eps. So it's like a gambling for the actors, they'll never now if the story will be good till the end or how their character will be changed.  Look at how many K-dramas which started good but lost in the mountain later :sweatingbullets:

@kbleon I can't imagine how happy you would be if  you met him :w00t:

The manager that you mean is the one in the middle? Or... 

@MissA Yes, that's him.  Here's the photo I took, I also had one with him.                                                                                                                       

Spoiler

A2yln0.jpg

53 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@alin103 Yes, you should definitely stop by his agency, I did that when I went in Sept., unfortunately, he was filming the scene where he was thrown to the water that day but I got to meet his manager, he is super super nice.

Ahh...  too bad,  but there is always next time, hopefully next time u will meet him. Ikr, will pray hard that he's around when I'm there... hahah 

Can u share with me the address? I trying searching for his agency address but I can't find it...  :sweatingbullets:

53 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

@Melchai yes chingu, korea mostly go by the live-shooting system, usually when they first start filming, the script would only be written till 6 to 8 episodes, and then as they film, the scripts will be written consecutively. That's why most of the time, actors/actresses will say they themselves also don't know what will happen to their characters. Especially for a 50 episodes drama, long way to go.

The production team usually do take into consideration feebacks from viewers too... there was once a drama where they filmed two endings, and let the audience choose one before they aired it LOL. However, usually they try to stick to the original 'plot'. But it's hard to say for a 50 eps one, usually by the end of the drama, everyone is no longer like how they are like in the beginning hahaha. However starting this year, it seems that KBS is starting to move to the pre-production system, meaning they filmed finish everything before airing. It's good for the actors, because they get more rest rather than the hectic live shooting system! But that would mean it will be a long wait before the drama airs lol (eg: January confirm casts, it probably will only air in Aug or Sep)

As for FOTG... if I'm in the stand of a JSW fan, the drama is horrible because I thought he would end up with SYR hahaha. But I can't bring myself to curse at the drama entirely because... I like the other guy also sobs HAHAHA :vicx: I'll just blame the writer for not being precised enough bringing out the characters in the drama. Jaeha stans can stop watching after ep22 LOL :sweatingbullets: I actually watched it twice because it was shown on my local channel during weekends last year haha!

No wonder some of the dramas .. its good at first .. in the middle its getting weird and at the end its all not what you expect ... but so sad for the actors .. they worked so hard but when the reviews came out as it will effect drama and them too .. hope this one will not go to that direction .. stick to the original story line .. but if there's a changes don't do it to obvious otherwise it will be doom ... :sweatingbullets::bawling:

@yaqiyuki chingu .. me too ... stop watching at ep. 22 ... ha ha.. after i realized that there's no hope for me  to continued watching this drama (FOTG) .. its not worth at all ... so devastated when i knew it not going to be a good ending..

ha ha..

3 hours ago, alin103 said:

Ahh...  too bad,  but there is always next time, hopefully next time u will meet him. Ikr, will pray hard that he's around when I'm there... hahah 

Can u share with me the address? I trying searching for his agency address but I can't find it...  :sweatingbullets:

Check your inbox, yes, I hope I get luckier next time and good luck to you too

3 hours ago, kbleon said:

@Melchai I did not finish FOTG either, I watched the last episode first and when I found out they didn't end up together, I stopped watching and found FOTG JSW Cut only, so that's what I watched instead.

@MissA  I heard the writer of GT started writing the script almost a year ago, I hope he doesn't change the script, I would be very upset if he does.  If you guys remember, during the interview after the press con, someone ask JJY to describe his character in this drama, he said KSH is a Napun Saram (Bad Guy), so I expect all his bad deeds to be exposed as the drama progress.

Me as well, didn't finish FOTG when I found out they did not end up together.  Both the male characters are great, but it's JSW and I can't bear to see him sad.  Anyway SYR doesn't appeal to me (sorry if anyone likes her).  

7 hours ago, kbleon said:

9VWHTP.jpg

MBC

Love their coat colours, looks good together with the background scene.  HW looking smart as always.  Don't like ES's hair style, better when it's hanging down loose and roughly tied.  

9VWHTP.jpg

Love their coat colours, looks good together with the background scene.  HW looking smart as always.  Don't like ES's hair style, better when it's hanging down loose and roughly tied.  

@jetsu ..agreed with the choice of color .. HW looking so sexy and hot in that stripe suit .. with that kind of styling he look more  younger than Eunsoo .. as i mentioned earlier   this kind of hair style  does not suit Eunsoo at all ..I prefer when she let her hair down .. she's more attractive than this.. pls make her  more classy n beautiful .. i know she's married to an old man .. but don't  make her look old too ,, :sweatingbullets::lol:

4 hours ago, jetsu said:

Me as well, didn't finish FOTG when I found out they did not end up together.  Both the male characters are great, but it's JSW and I can't bear to see him sad.  Anyway SYR doesn't appeal to me (sorry if anyone likes her).  

@jetsu

Me three! Haha - I found it soo sooo sooo difficult to finish FoTG because I didn't like how the show was developing (perhaps due to my undeniable bias for JSW). But still......it almost killed me to finish watching it haha. 

And yeah, SYR didn't appeal to me either. I am just so glad that everything kinda picked up......later for JSW. Soooo terribly glad that 'phase' was over cos I felt he was kinda 'played out' with FoTG. 

Judging by ep 29 preview, HW and ES's misunderstanding has gone deeper.  But on the other hand they will be seeing each other more.  I'm feeling HW will sense why ES changed and soon they will be reunited.  

Archived