Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

1 hour ago, Melchai said:

I do .. they need to understand that if you don't like any of  the actors... skip the drama and move on  .. there's a lot of other dramas you can watch .. don't criticized openly saying that he is not talented  or bla bla bla  ... focus on the thread it self! (normally I never get angry easily .. but this is too much already ... hu hu)

Exactly...  but they bashing JSW like nobody business ;( ... I don't have any desire to read & post anything at that thread anymore ...  ;)

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies, it's a  right decision to leave them alone. As if they'll get something better in their life by doing that or our JSW will read /bother about them...meeh :lol: He's doing well as an actor, making money, makes his mother happy etc :P

We're still on the 7th day of 2016, don't let them ruin your happiness. Do not spend your precious time & energy for them. They're just unimportant dust :D 

1 hour ago, trust71 said:

@UnniSarah   @kbleon   @jetsu   @Melchai  @syla3  

YOU GUY'S  I THINK  YOUR ON VACATION :P ACTUALLY YOUR HIDING HERE :glasses:CAN I JOIN HERE FOR GIVING COMMENT ABOUT GT?

IT'S GETTING OUT OF  THEIR WAY  FOR SOME OF THE COMMENT IN THAT FORUM:rolleyes:

@trust71  Annyeon chingu, glad you can be here and enjoy GT with the rest of us. I left that forum because it was all about KSH , KSH, KSH. It got OLD pretty fast and the bashing of both leads got to much for me chingu. 

9 minutes ago, MissA said:

Ladies, it's right decision to leave them alone. As if they'll get something better in their life by doing that or our JSW will read /bother about them...meeh :lol: He's doing well as an actor, making money, makes his mother happy etc :P

We're still on the 7th days of 2016, don't let them ruin your happiness. They're just unimportant dust :D 

@MissA... Well said chingu * clapping * .

1 hour ago, alin103 said:

I'm totally agree with you,  they r just jealous coz our charismatic JSW are the main reason why the rating sky rocketing...   let's just support & discuss our JSW's GT from here, more peaceful & calm...  

@alin103   Chingu, You said it " BECAUSE RATINGS WAS HIGH" they decided to say all those stuff. Jealous that their guy (KSH) didn't make the rating sky rocket.  Haters Hater, we don't haters in our forum. 

@UnniSarah   @kbleon  @Melchai   thanks for welcoming me...

i still cannot say a lot  about the progress of the drama ..this time all  the internet prov. it seem that they busy co's up to now haven fully sub. yet.  :dissapointed:      just want for HW not  let his anger eating him up especially he still have feeling for ES...you can see how hurt he is; in that one scene inside his car when he remember ES pleading not to pursue the old man.

10 minutes ago, trust71 said:

i still cannot say a lot  about the progress of the drama ..this time all  the internet prov. it seem that they busy co's up to now haven fully sub. yet.  :dissapointed:      just want for HW not  let his anger eating him up especially he still have feeling for ES...you can see how hurt he is; in that one scene inside his car when he remember ES pleading not to pursue the old man.

@trust71  I fear HW may never stop loving ES. I wonder if it will be the same for her. I think ES thinks , she isn't meant to be with him. Everytime they het together something bad happens and it is allllll II Joo's fault. HW's love for her soooo intense. I mean, HW has never looked at any woman picturing a future with them. 

32 minutes ago, trust71 said:

When ES plead to HW  for not to arrest her husband and knelt down in front of him ... she pleaded him for the sake of Mirae ... somehow HW seems  distracted when Eunsoo mention  Mirae's name .. till now I don't know if she really needs her husband financial to help her daughter  or she wanted to stay by his side for her to be in the house and get close to Ill Joo for revenge purposes  ... do you guys think that she's now  gradually falling for him or sympathize for him when  she saw how bad his family treat her husband coz i do feels  she did treat her husband lovingly but not affectionately ..  .. when they look at each other i don't see that sparkle in Eunsoo eyes ... when Eunsoo n HW face each other that close she dare not look at his eyes .. 

I think HW is more hurt whenever he tries to hurt ES, that's how much he loves her, in the end, I still think they will be reunited.

@MissA You are so right, they are not worth our time and energy, I'm done posting there and arguing with them.  

Okay, Chingus, see the two photos I attached below, please don't tell me everyone is watching GT because of KSH, just check the photo views for each actor, NUFF SAID.  Game Over!!!!!

Spoiler

zNQjXO.jpgx1zoFE.jpg

12 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I think HW is more hurt whenever he tries to hurt ES, that's how much he loves her, in the end, I still think they will be reunited.

@MissA You are so right, they are not worth our time and energy, I'm done posting there and arguing with them.  

Okay, Chingus, see the two photos I attached below, please don't tell me everyone is watching GT because of KSH, just check the photo views for each actor, NUFF SAID.  Game Over!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

zNQjXO.jpgx1zoFE.jpg

Thanks @kbleon .. well said chingu .. this is interesting .. :);)  the evidence says it all !

@Melchai... She lied to HW about wanting financial help from KSH. It was always about destroying II Joo and having her confessed to what she did 15 years ago and in the present. The FinancIial part is a plus but it is to ruin II Joo that she chose to marry KSH. Even being KSH's wife is driving II Joo crazy. II Joo gets her jolly by having a doting father who is always by her side no matter what she does wrong. That is how i interpretted the drama so far. ES is taking all the attention from II Joo. II Joo craves that attention whether is positive or negative. SHe is truly sick in my book. 

23 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Reveal hidden contents

zNQjXO.jpgx1zoFE.jpg

@kbleon   It is all about HW, HW , HW , HW and ES..... YAy Yay Yay Yay .......... THey will get back together. Yay Yay Ya   :heart::wub::wub::heart::blush::blush:

The deals that Hyeong Woo made with Chairman Kwon  in episode 26 ..

bTxI8P.gif

HW - I want revenge you want money

KWON -  I accept you and equal as a friend ...

HW -  Ist .. get me off the wanted list , arrange me an official position, let me be your financial advisor and I'll be satisfied with that .. as for may salary , I want 10 times more than your corporate lawyers!

At the end Chairman Kwon end up with a 100 million cash  ... how cool is that ..

Yes I saw a few ridiculous comments in GT forum last night, and I can't help but returned my final post to them.  I think they have attacked my post, which I don't care cos I won't be visiting the GT forum.  

@kbleon  I am confident that ES's hug to KSH is not love, but the writer made it seem like it was so viewers can have the same feeling as HW to make his call for revenge more convincing.  If the writer makes ES fall for KSH than he/she is destroying the story (I hope he/she is not a crazy writer).  To me the writer likes to repeat events, like the kisses under the tree now and 15 years ago witness by IJ, Mira falling from the stairs and now IJ is tasting that, HW's confession in front of KSH that he love ES vs KSH denied his love for CM in front of his father in-law.  Is the writer conveying that; what goes around comes around, what is not yours will not be yours, and you will taste what you did wrong???  Will ES make KSH suffer the same as he did to CM?  

Unsympathetic remarks when they first met after he got arrested earlier ...  ( I like JSW acting here .. so precise and exceptionally well .. after his cold subdued character and  he twist to a cold but more couldn't care less attitude but in a nice way ) ...

F3CcBV.gif

Spoiler

HW -

Its been awhile, what's the matter with the atmosphere , it is not your 1st time seeing me ... or should i congratulate you first , your surgery went well, you should stay healthy to live with a young woman,ohhh by the way  I've got hired by Kwon as his financial advisor , he pays me better than you ...

Both of them later went home .. he smile and Kwon look so furious ... :sweatingbullets::lol:

39 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Yes I saw a few ridiculous comments in GT forum last night, and I can't help but returned my final post to them.  I think they have attacked my post, which I don't care cos I won't be visiting the GT forum.  

@kbleon  I am confident that ES's hug to KSH is not love, but the writer made it seem like it was so viewers can have the same feeling as HW to make his call for revenge more convincing.  If the writer makes ES fall for KSH than he/she is destroying the story (I hope he/she is not a crazy writer).  To me the writer likes to repeat events, like the kisses under the tree now and 15 years ago witness by IJ, Mira falling from the stairs and now IJ is tasting that, HW's confession in front of KSH that he love ES vs KSH denied his love for CM in front of his father in-law.  Is the writer conveying that; what goes around comes around, what is not yours will not be yours, and you will taste what you did wrong???  Will ES make KSH suffer the same as he did to CM?  

Its unlikely that the writer will make ES fall for KSH otherwise repeating the kiss scene under the tree at different times would be meaningless and this drama will definitely be ruined if that happens.

I like this part when MY and HW played cards together with MY family  ..

onf5MN.gif

MY    -    If you loose , get out of my house right now .. Pack your things and leave ...

HW    -   You are the one should go home and sleep .. come and hang out more often ....

MY tried to outdo HW ... but the cool HW took it like a pro ...;):P

I just finished READING the last 3 pages of the GT thread. Yes, reading, i usually skim through long posts in GT thread. Don't worry guys, after you guys left, quite a few people quoted T and spoke up for JSW :) 

They said not to judge if she didnt watch ALL of JSW dramas. They also named a few dramas like Giant, CSL, BOAB... Then T butted in again and said the success of those dramas were not becos of JSW but his co-stars. What the f...? Lol. Then she claimed and named many other actors who had 'successful' dramas.

Come on, I've been watching kdramas for the past 14 years, I can have a which-actor-is-considered-successful-and-good-in-acting debate with her if she wants too. Well my nickname among my friends is the dramaqueen, HAHAHA. /flips hair/ :D 

And also seriously people on that thread, get ur facts right first before commenting, someone said JJY won an award from mbs.

mbs. Mbs. mbS. MbS. MBS. MBS.

Can't stop laughing when I saw that :phew: I didnt know MBC held their drama awards in Marina Bay Sands (the real MBS)? Hahaha. Missed how peaceful the thread was in the beginning lolol

@yaqiyuki I bet has not watched any JSW's dramas (apart from GT).  I was searching online for GT updates/news and lots are JSW/HW supporter and I saw a comment under T's name which mentioned KSH.      

I have watched heaps of other actors' dramas, but I have to say none can steal the spotlight like JSW does with his characters.  

We all know that JSW's acting is recognised by the public, that's why he's in so many dramas (as the lead).  

OMG I SO WANNA RAGE RIGHT NOW :angry::angry::angry:

I was casually backtracking my other drama threads as usual, AND IN ONE OF THE DRAMA THREADS, T COMPARED THE LEAD ACTOR OF THAT DRAMA TO JSW. WHAT THE HECK????

YOU DO NOT BRING IN ANOTHER ACTOR THAT IS NOT EVEN ACTING IN THAT DRAMA AND COMPARE HIM WITH SOMEONE IN THE DRAMA. OMG IM SO PISSED RIGHT NOW, quitted the GT thread but now do I even have to see her comments about JSW in another drama thread?? HELLO??

Loser! :crazy:

Archived