Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

To all my chingu's

one of our  Chingu, @trust71 wants us all to go back to GT's forum so we can support JSW there. She or He wants us to ignore the losers try to keep talking about the what is going on in the drama. Will you guys give it a try??

pls.consider...hope that we can support JSW there..and we can discuss  the drama in full detail..thank's i appreciate if you all can go back their.

@UnniSarah and @trust71 Although that we can ignore the losers at GT forum and keep talking but will they leave us alone?  They have already turned the forum into a mess and it's too tiring to go back there to talk.     

But I will support anyone who goes back there by reading your posts but I will not post there.      

Chingu @jetsu you right , they won't leave us alone. They will tag us and say all kinds of nonsense about pm or ES. smh smh ... I guess it will be to troublesome for me too.. I tried to read their comments and still can't respond to their comments. None that I can agree with... Still haven't watched this weeks episode with subs yet. I will do so tonight.

@trust71 I will go back and support the thread by posting Previews and BTS Videos but I don't think I will make any comments, there are very few left that makes sense there, I try checking the thread just now and I skipped most of the posts.  Good News is, T is gone for good.

2 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Thanks for the text preview translation @yaqiyuki:D

Btw... I'm having a nightmare going to GT drama thread... I wish we can kick that T person out of there... :sweatingbullets: but for a sake of our charismatic JSW... I will try going there & post some too... ^_^

T is gone for good, that's what she/he just posted, good riddance.

8 hours ago, yaqiyuki said:

Chingus! I've finished subbing the BTS of ep27 because I was watching just now hehehe. I will upload it tomorrow, 2:08AM at my side now and I'm so sleepy hahaahah.

I better find time to finish watching the other BTS of this drama haha! (another reason other than I have no time that I still haven sub the rest is partially because I have not watched them yet LOL)

Will post the newest one tomorrow! Goodnight for now! :D 

You are so sweet. :wub: Thanks

That preview is in my head and I'm having wild thoughts.  About who stole the evidence?  I want it to be ES, cos it's about time she does something for HW, but my gut feeling is IJ and is likely to be part of HW's plan.  HW is now unpredictable and I'm glue to him.   

OMG - it's a bonus in the BTS video. It's HW in navy blue suit, adjusting his watch (oh man!!!) and lookin' so good! :wub:

Hahaha love the ad-lib parts about MR! It's so true, how many times does he have to say that he'll take care of MR lol! Awww, he is so funny & adorable.

Archived