Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

11 minutes ago, syla3 said:

Haha, thanks @Melchai

@kbleon ~ you were right! It's JSW's performance that pushed up the ratings!!! Wheet:w00t:

@syla3 @kbleon @Melchai  So true... our boo is just sexy and an awesome actor. His performance did improve the ratings. :wub::wub::grin: 

Chingu's , I am just glad that HW can finally be himself. Even though he has the I don't care attitude, he is the charming boy he used to be when he was a teenager. He was just as charming when he was dating ES before she left him. He was flirtatious and sexy too.  :wub::heart::grin:

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@syla3 @kbleon @Melchai  So true... our boo is just sexy and an awesome actor. His performance did improve the ratings. :wub::wub::grin: 

Chingu's , I am just glad that HW can finally be himself. Even though he has the I don't care attitude, he is the charming boy he used to be when he was a teenager. He was just as charming when he was dating ES before she left him. He was flirtatious and sexy too.  :wub::heart::grin:

Yeah @UnniSarah - I'm happy that the article gives praise and recognition exactly where it's due - to JSW's performance of HW. 

I like how from the the start, when he had the kiss scene with IJ, I was wondering how come it is a hot kiss but yet, he is holding back ever so slightly. I mean, it's those subtleties in his performance that is amazing to watch after the whole/half of the drama unfolds. He obviously studies the character (since he knows how the character unfolds up to a point in the drama) and prepares to show the degrees of change. Fantastic! 

39 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

He is .. @UnniSarah .. he is being himself now .. no more pretending while  he is in Kangs household ..for 15 years he wasted his life there and  he  always had to be careful what to say and what to do .. but now he is free and in his element ..when ES asked him to stop what is he trying to do for taking revenge on her husband,  he later  told her that it won't be easy for her either .. what a scary statement from HW ... { the only weaknesses that HW will face is Mirae ..he loves her so much .. he will get distracted if somebody mention her name } ... hu hu :sweatingbullets::mellow:

@syla3...I so agree it was passionate but his face was so cold unlike his kiss with ES as an adult under the tree. They both expressed I MISSED YOU SO DESPERATELY ALL THESE YEARS. It was so emotional, JSW SHOWED HOW Much HE MISSED ES in the second kiss and he told her not to THINK. Lol lol lol That was when I fell for these OTP.  THEY BELONG TOGETHER :heart::heart::wub::wub::wub:

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@syla3...I so agree it was passionate but his face was so cold unlike his kiss with ES as an adult under the tree. They both expressed I MISSED YOU SO DESPERATELY ALL THESE YEARS. It was so emotional, JSW SHOWED HOW Much HE MISSED ES in the second kiss and he told her not to THINK. Lol lol lol That was when I fell for these OTP.  THEY BELONG TOGETHER :heart::heart::wub::wub::wub:

EXACTLY :D:D:D

Another scene from ep 27 I like is him showing agony in front of the mirror (after he meeting ES).  The mirror reflect his true inner self, while he is trying to cover it.  Similar scenes to this happened a few times (also ES is like that).  HW is indeed a detailed character and JSW is portraying very well.   

viewimage.php?id=3ebcde21f2dd37ad&no=29b

55 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Another scene from ep 27 I like is him showing agony in front of the mirror (after he meeting ES).  The mirror reflect his true inner self, while he is trying to cover it.  Similar scenes to this happened a few times (also ES is like that).  HW is indeed a detailed character and JSW is portraying very well.   

viewimage.php?id=3ebcde21f2dd37ad&no=29b

I agree, JSW's acting is very detailed, remember the first episode when he came back after being thrown to the water, he appeared right before Il Joo's wedding, Il joo approached him and instead of hugging her, he took a few steps back,  back then, I thought that was weird, later, I realized it's because he doesn't love her, he was just pretending all along.  On the other hand, I really couldn't tell ES' true feelings for PM, when she saw PM after the surgery, her hug didn't look like hug of relief to me but more like love.  

Ughh... Seriously I don't think I can stay at GT drama thread any longer....  now they start claiming that our JSW didn't have any successful drama under his belt... Excuse me!!! I don't want to start any argument, soo better I just stay here & cool down.... :angry:

5 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Ughh... Seriously I don't think I can stay at GT drama thread any longer....  now they start claiming that our JSW didn't have any successful drama under his belt... Excuse me!!! I don't want to start any argument, soo better I just stay here & cool down.... :angry:

@alin103 Chingu you saw that tooo..... I was soooooo pissed at reading that chingu:angry::angry:.

@kbleon....You think ES is falling for PM???? If she does our OTP IS OVER :dissapointed::dissapointed:. If she does, something is wrong with the writer. I too couldn't read ES when ran to PM after surgery. If she does fall for him then I will definitely stop watching drama. I hate when writer doesn't stick to the story line. We all saw how much she loves him . It was the scene when they were in the shipping container.  When HW let go.... She swam to the bottom and kissed him for the last time. It was so sweet.  

@UnniSarah I think ES loves HW but it's just that I couldn't tell from her acting like I could when HW was still with Il Joo, I can tell right away that HW was pretending that's why I said his acting is excellent, whereas CKH is okay too but I'm a little disappointed with the hospital scene coz it's suppose to look like its a hug of relief that PM didn't die but somehow it looked more like she started loving him and was so happy to see him survive the surgery.

@alin103 Gosh, that's so low, they're suppose to just talk about the drama and their characters, instead they're attacking the actor now, maybe they're in denial because as soon as JSW got more screen time and his character got stronger, the ratings went up, not by little but a lot.  

Glad I didn't see that post, my decision is right to leave that thread , However, I feel sorry for JSW coz we're not there to defend him.  

What the ........ Ok chingus! ...  I'm done with my last post at GT thread  ... ha ha  ... and i was so pissed off with that statement .. if you don't like him so be it  and keep it to yourself ... don't openly criticized him that he is a bad actor .. I don't like some of the actors in Korean dramas but i skipped all their movies or dramas ( in fact I watch only JSW drama ... ha ha ) .. but this is way way to much!! Ok i need to get some fresh air now ... ha ha

33 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Yeah I c it too... :( I'm trying really hard not to leave any hurtful comments there.... :vicx:

I do .. they need to understand that if you don't like any of  the actors... skip the drama and move on  .. there's a lot of other dramas you can watch .. don't criticized openly saying that he is not talented  or bla bla bla  ... focus on the thread it self! (normally I never get angry easily .. but this is too much already ... hu hu)

@Melchai Exactly, I don't know what's the problem with those people, if they don't like JSW, why are they watching GT, like you, I only watch JSW drama, I tried watching dramas by other actors but never finish them, I always fall asleep, since then, I stop watching unless the lead is JSW.

7 minutes ago, Melchai said:

What the ........ Ok chingus! ...  I'm done with my last post at GT thread  ... ha ha  ... and i was so pissed of with that statement .. if you don't like him so be it  and keep it to yourself ... don't openly criticized him that he is a bad actor .. I don't like some of the actors in Korean drama but i skipped all their movies or dramas ( in fact I watch only JSW drama ... ha ha ) .. but this is way way to much!! Ok i need to get some fresh air now ... ha ha

Chingu, you are. It the only one  @Melchai. I don't get the reason for the criticism on JSW. The things said were unnecessary and hurtful. These words can hurt the actor in a negative way. Even though actors should have a thick skin but they don't have it. Your right , if they don't like actor or drama just leave. People don't need to be listening to these criticisms about their favorite performer.:heart::heart::grin:

8 minutes ago, trust71 said:

@UnniSarah   @kbleon   @jetsu   @Melchai  @syla3  

YOU GUY'S  I THINK  YOUR ON VACATION :P ACTUALLY YOUR HIDING HERE :glasses:CAN I JOIN HERE FOR GIVING COMMENT ABOUT GT?

IT'S GETTING OUT OF  THEIR WAY THE COMMENT IN THAT FORUM:rolleyes:

@trust71 .. you're always welcome here .. we will continue to discuss and comments about the drama here.. we will keep on  supporting all the actors, the productions teams and the drama  ... please make your self at home chingu!:blush::heart:

@trust71 Welcome to Joompi!  You are more than welcome to join us here, I'm sorry but I'm done with  GT thread, That thread has become an Anti HW thread, they're not even discussing about the drama anymore, they just bash HW non stop, instead of enjoying this wonderful drama, I get irritated and depressed whenever I read their posts.

44 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@alin103 Gosh, that's so low, they're suppose to just talk about the drama and their characters, instead they're attacking the actor now, maybe they're in denial because as soon as JSW got more screen time and his character got stronger, the ratings went up, not by little but a lot.  

Glad I didn't see that post, my decision is right to leave that thread , However, I feel sorry for JSW coz we're not there to defend him.  

I'm totally agree with you,  they r just jealous coz our charismatic JSW are the main reason why the rating sky rocketing...   let's just support & discuss our JSW's GT from here, more peaceful & calm...  

Archived