Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, trust71 said:

@UnniSarah   @kbleon   @jetsu   @Melchai  @syla3  

YOU GUY'S  I THINK  YOUR ON VACATION :P ACTUALLY YOUR HIDING HERE :glasses:CAN I JOIN HERE FOR GIVING COMMENT ABOUT GT?

IT'S GETTING OUT OF  THEIR WAY  FOR SOME OF THE COMMENT IN THAT FORUM:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome @trust71 :)

Haha, we're not hiding here. We're actually being more civilised, respectful of choice and words and of each other in this forum. It's always been a peaceful place to come to especially since all of us are JSW fans. 

I think it is a more courageous position to refrain :vicx: from posting awfully insensitive, hurtful and disrespectful things that I read on the GT drama thread. I mean it's the easiest thing and a no-brainer thing to do to bash others and have no boundaries! :crazy:

@MissA I so  agree with you. You use 'dust' as your metaphor. I feel like the irritation of sand in my shoe and having to shake it off....;)

@yaqiyuki I am impressed by all of us here and that JSW fans refuse to get into bashing of other actors/actresses/drama characters online.  

Cheers to GT! Cheers to peace and level-headed people who support it. 

@alin103 I know right!!!!!  I didn't bother to check T's post but based on what you guys shared about her/his post, this person is the biggest loser I've ever seen or come across in a forum, attacking a defenseless person makes this person look stupid and pathetic.

Episode 28 Preview should come out later today, will share it here as soon as it's available.

15 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@alin103 I know right!!!!!  I didn't bother to check T's post but based on what you guys shared about her/his post, this person is the biggest loser I've ever seen or come across in a forum, attacking a defenseless person makes this person look stupid and pathetic.

Episode 28 Preview should come out later today, will share it here as soon as it's available.

True enuff... I feel pity for T, she/he should just get a good life :angry: 

Can't wait for it,  thanks in advance... :D

This T loser is not worth us mentioning about.  Because T doesn't have a life so he/she likes to get all the attentions (even negative ones).  Just ignore this sad loser.  

Cheer up everyone.  

Can't wait for the preview and updates.  Thanks.

53 minutes ago, jetsu said:

This T loser is not worth us mentioning about.  Because T doesn't have a life so he/she likes to get all the attentions (even negative ones).  Just ignore this sad loser.  

Cheer up everyone.  

Can't wait for the preview and updates.  Thanks.

I agree, losers will always be losers. I hope this loser will change for themselves so their life will be much peaceful. 

@kbleon Thank you for preview in advance chingu. 

JSW is the reason I have been following GT when I know he confirmed to join this project. I just haven’t had a chance to watch his projects before, but I know his big name in Kdrama world and I believe in his choice.

I’m so happy to meet all of you here, watching GT, support Hyung Woo and loving Joo Sang Wook and his various roles. :wub:

I have to say that I love HW’s changes now. I also believe he will more in pain than ES when he hurts her, but he will protect her if anyone else wants to harm her.

@yumiko_hitoshi Thanks for joining us here in Joompi and believing in JSW, we are happy to meet you as well.

I also love HW's change, ES said he will ruin his life if he continues with his revenge, but to HW, his life is already ruined when ES chose to marry KSH.  Even though he agreed to Il Joo's proposal of joining hands to make ES suffer, I still believe HW will protect ES in the end.

20 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

JSW is the reason I have been following GT when I know he confirmed to join this project. I just haven’t had a chance to watch his projects before, but I know his big name in Kdrama world and I believe in his choice.

I’m so happy to meet all of you here, watching GT, support Hyung Woo and loving Joo Sang Wook and his various roles. :wub:

I have to say that I love HW’s changes now. I also believe he will more in pain than ES when he hurts her, but he will protect her if anyone else wants to harm her.

Yes.. I can't wait for the next coming episodes .. since now we were looking at a different approach by Hyeong Woo towards his enemies .. but  the unbearable pain will caused both of them to  make them more stronger to pursue their own agendas... I want to see how HW  will crush the Kangs and the Kwons for their evil wrongdoings ... 

@kbleon 

Yes, HW will protect ES no matter what. And if HW will be in dangerous someday, I think ES will give up her plans too, for him.

@kbleon, @Melchai

I’ve been thinking about the first lines HW said to Kwon in EP 26 when he made a deal with Kwon. HW said to Kwon that he knew Kwon has planning to make ES to PM house, because of the flush fund. Now HW will bring the flush fund to Kwon.

Somehow, behind HW’s words to take revenge on PM and ES, he still want to protect her. To HW, PM is the first suspect to MR’s accident. If not PM, then the second suspects are Kwon and his mother. Therefore, HW doesn’t want Kwon to plan bad things to ES again.  

34 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

@kbleon 

Yes, HW will protect ES no matter what. And if HW will be in dangerous someday, I think ES will give up her plans too, for him.

@kbleon, @Melchai

I’ve been thinking about the first lines HW said to Kwon in EP 26 when he made a deal with Kwon. HW said to Kwon that he knew Kwon has planning to make ES to PM house, because of the flush fund. Now HW will bring the flush fund to Kwon.

Somehow, behind HW’s words to take revenge on PM and ES, he still want to protect her. To HW, PM is the first suspect to MR’s accident. If not PM, then the second suspects are Kwon and his mother. Therefore, HW doesn’t want Kwon to plan bad things to ES again.  

@yumiko_hitoshi.... Chingu well said... In my opinion I don't think HW is really out for revenge. I think HW is only pretending revenge on ES and PM. It's all a front because he finally figured out who put ES in front of KSH and make him weak for love. What gave me the impression of him pretending was that line tooo Chingu and when II Joo made that deal with HW. When she mentioned the deal... Everyone should zone in on his facial expression. HW face became cold and then he relaxed it when he agreed to the deal between II Joo. HW realized how much danger ES is in because Chairman Kwon is after the slush fund. Here is a man who IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN KSH in my book. 

The first time HW walked into Kwon's residence and saw his mom.... All his instincts were screaming at him. But HW had to grieve for the loss of his love and go through the motion. He still believes ES cares for the PM but he knows she only married him for Mi Rae because Mi Rae will always come first with ES. He was jealous and he hates KSH so much. 

HW My poor baby, I HOPE HE GETS HAPPILY EVER AFTER

ES THINKS HE IS PUT FOR REVENGE BUT DOESN'T REALLY KNOW WHAT HW IS UP TO.  SMH SMH SMH BOTH ES AND HW ARE KEEPING THINGS FROM EACH OTHER. 

Also chingu's don't forget, HW has a back up plan with the video that his reporter friend has. HW only want to solve the mystery and protect ES. He is no longer out for revenge but trying to stop all these greedy people from hurting innocent people for their greed.   

Sharing this post from the GT thread:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/376114-current-drama-2015-2016-glamorous-temptation-%ED%99%94%EB%A0%A4%ED%95%9C-%EC%9C%A0%ED%98%B9/?page=264#comment-19469357

Posted 32 minutes ago · Report post

6 hours ago, view1026 said:

@Trần Thị Dung  

please stop your nonsense comments on Mr joo Sang Wook. 

Please respect yourself and stop your nonsense comments everywhere - If  you can read in Korean - Please read it ..Otherwise, please shut up . 

http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2015102109195195381&md=20151021092603_AO

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201512160733500410

There are many article in korean media regarding his excellent acting performance in GT.

Please read it before you make nonsense comments.

please respect yourself to be respected

If you can read in English , Please read it  

http://hubpages.com/entertainment/5-Korean-Actors-15-Movies-TV-Series-You-MUST-Watch

I totally agree with you @view1026.  

@Trần Thị Dung:  In case you didn't get the chance to read the link that was provided, here it is:

Joo Sang Wook: 

What Makes Him a Great Actor

Of the three projects I mentioned, his finest performance is Special Affairs Team 10. I know many will disagree but let's pull back a bit and examine the other actors on this list. All the other actors give some great amount of intensity in their projects. In order to get the audience to feel the emotions of the characters they portray, they need to explode, scream and break down. Joo managed to immerse the audience in the hidden dementia of his character in 10 through sheer sophistication. His movements, tone and facial expression are very controlled but not superficial. It is as if his every movement is calculated, with a purpose and with depth. But he doesn't let us in in whatever that may be. He teases us but never lets us in, he does a very good foreplay that makes us scream for more… and then he stops, keeping us hanging and wondering what happened.

It is hard enough for an actor to portray intense emotion such as anger and obsession without killin someone or going balls out badass, imagine doing it with such a calm voice and by hardly moving out I place.

@Trần Thị Dung:  "The respect you show to others (or lack there of) is an immediate reflection on your self respect."  Respect people's feelings even if it does not mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.  This GT forum is becoming hostile, instead of friendly discussion about the drama, people tend to hurt each other's feelings by saying all unnecessary things about actors/actresses they don't like.  If you don't have nice things to say, it's better to just keep it to yourself to avoid any conflicts. Just saying.... 

When HW  face to face with his enemy in ep. 27...

9fi8wk.gif

KSH - you picked a fight with the wrong person, you stand no chance against me ..

HW    -  I've learn a lot from you, I think i stand a chance, i also have the backing of someone as just as powerful as you ... i'm with Mr. Kwon now, Can you take us both on ..

KSH  -  You HATE me, leave my WIFE out of this ...

HW    -  NO .. you two a couple , why should i leave her out ...

He became more confident and no longer hesitate to make a decisions that has been made, he will still take revenge on KSH who have took everything that is meaningful in his life .... his dad , his lover Eunsoo, and his lovable daughter Mirae .. and this is just a beginning ...

12 minutes ago, Angel K said:

Sharing this post from the GT thread:

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/376114-current-drama-2015-2016-glamorous-temptation-%ED%99%94%EB%A0%A4%ED%95%9C-%EC%9C%A0%ED%98%B9/?page=264#comment-19469357

Posted 32 minutes ago · Report post

I totally agree with you @view1026.  

@Trần Thị Dung:  In case you didn't get the chance to read the link that was provided, here it is:

Joo Sang Wook: 

What Makes Him a Great Actor

Of the three projects I mentioned, his finest performance is Special Affairs Team 10. I know many will disagree but let's pull back a bit and examine the other actors on this list. All the other actors give some great amount of intensity in their projects. In order to get the audience to feel the emotions of the characters they portray, they need to explode, scream and break down. Joo managed to immerse the audience in the hidden dementia of his character in 10 through sheer sophistication. His movements, tone and facial expression are very controlled but not superficial. It is as if his every movement is calculated, with a purpose and with depth. But he doesn't let us in in whatever that may be. He teases us but never lets us in, he does a very good foreplay that makes us scream for more… and then he stops, keeping us hanging and wondering what happened.

It is hard enough for an actor to portray intense emotion such as anger and obsession without killin someone or going balls out badass, imagine doing it with such a calm voice and by hardly moving out I place.

@Trần Thị Dung:  "The respect you show to others (or lack there of) is an immediate reflection on your self respect."  Respect people's feelings even if it does not mean anything to you, it could mean everything to them.  This GT forum is becoming hostile, instead of friendly discussion about the drama, people tend to hurt each other's feelings by saying all unnecessary things about actors/actresses they don't like.  If you don't have nice things to say, it's better to just keep it to yourself to avoid any conflicts. Just saying.... 

Well said @view1026 and @Angel K thank you both for sharing this article with us .. much appreciated!

A conversations with his mom in Ep. 27  .

UtZjAW.gif

HW  -

I didn't give to him, i needed to gain his trust, it wont be his long .. (referring of Chairman Kwon after he received the 100 mil from KSH) .. KSH will definitely strike back , if i was worried to get hurt, I wouldn't started this ..I just initiated the fight for two trains on a crash course ... wait and see, once the war begins it will not end until one of them dies, then i just have to take care of the one left over ... or perhaps, the two will destroy themselves after the brutal fight ...

* Look at his eyes .. is full with determination .. his so calm and at the same time he is burning inside of him .. He believes that sooner or later he would be able to eliminate both but it might involves the person he  loves, hopefully there's nothing bad happen to Eunsoo n he will somehow protect her  .. but  time will tell of the involvement of two families that  were greedy for money, power and wealth ...

20 hours ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

she's the reason that he backstab  KSH ;for him to see and monitor what the old KWON  can manipulate ...he also want KWON and KANG oldies to bite each other ...that his plan;  even the 100billion given by KSH in exchange for their release ..he told his mother he will take that back from OLD KWON.

4 hours ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

@yumiko_hitoshi  I am also glad to meet you too. 

30 minutes ago, trust71 said:

she's the reason that he backstab  KSH ;for him to see and monitor what the old KWON  can manipulate ...he also want KWON and KANG oldies to bite each other ...that his plan;  even the 100billion given by KSH in exchange for their release ..he told his mother he will take that back from OLD KWON.

@trust71... Did you see how glad to hear her son planning to backstab Kwon. But I tell you chingu, HW is only pretending to hate ES. He is only out for Justice not revenge. He wants to know how all of this started and to get the slush fund so the world can know HIs father is innocent and the people who wronged him pay for their crime. 

Archived