E.L.F Are At It Again!

GAH, i really felt bad for Henry, I mean he was just some kind of cameo, why do they have to push him out of the way. darn, if he would be in super junior, then he should be performing in their other songs too not just Don't Don... aiyo, i wish they wouldn't hurt Henry...

They are making super junior china, not replacing super junior. what's there to worry about? they are sooo selfish.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Atmosphere.

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I erased the whole thing I said.

Thanks to __m i s h;k i m and JunsuLover for that explanation.

Wow how could he lie!! So it's adding new member and kicking out old member?

Since Hankyung can't stay in Korea cause of visa, that means... LSM will kick out hankyung and add henry?

Dang that is bit harsh. I wish he doesn't think stupid and do that. Hankyung cannot be kicked out of suju group...

And Henry. He should just go to a different entertainment.

I'm suggesting he should be in a hiphop group. Since his dance moves showed it all.

I really want him in YG instead... I didn't think he should be in SUJU group at all.

He should have his own solo ways or another group like YG.

Sort of like Big Bang. But with instruments. So violin, electric piano, cello with rap lyric!! :)

Guest mintiful

^^ E.L.F is amazing!! fighting..!

They are making super junior china, not replacing super junior. what's there to worry about? they are sooo selfish.

do you really think china fans would want a bootlegged version of suju?? they like suju for the members in it not the name suju..

and what the heck. suju-china is a subgroup for suju members.. so why is sm adding henry in it when he is not a member of suju??

they are trying to make henry a suju member in a sneaky way! and how are they selfish?? O_O

^^ wtf?? jealous..<_<

this has nothing to do if he's korean or not.

and it might not be a big deal to some of you but it is to us suju fans!!

vv omGG.. its a freaking saturday.. like you guys actually study in saturdays!!

Guest ntxoo89

man these girls has freetime on their hands

for me...i think this is not really um...going to change anything

well iono if it will or not but really...

if LSM already announced that there's going to be Super Junior China in 2008

then there's going to be a Super Junior China in 2008

i just hope that henry isn't too stressed out about this...

supposedly from what i read off on youtube about this protest is that

if super junior adds in one more memeber then they go back as a project

is that true???

i feel bad for henry at the same time b/c you know he's just barely got out of trainee

and it wasn't his decision that he was featured in Don't Don and it wasn't his decision

for being in super junior china. it was LSM's decision and now all these fans are hating him

just b/c of that...erm okay pretty pathetic here. don't hate on henry he's just doing as what he is told

by the manager of SM.

okay so what if henry is or is not the 14th member of suju

stop acting such a kid and accept the fact that he is or not(which i don't really know if he is or not the 14th member of suju)

but yeah, E.L.F fans can't have everything their own way

sorry but i'm a suju fan too but....i see this protest so darn pathetic

Guest Atmosphere.

^ No but if LSM only wants 13th member, then that means he's going to pull the old members and put the new members in...

And it's not fair you know? They worked so hard.

Guest artful_DODGER

^ Yes, it's called an analogy -.-

If Henry wanted to just 'play his kickass violin,' he wouldn't have auditioned for SM in the first place...

And I don't know if you're just insensitive or what, but for E.L.F. to shout only 13 during Henry's part is just short of screaming for him to go away. And if you bothered to read into my analogy rather than smirking sarcastically at it, you'll understand that I didn't mean they directly bashed him or intentionally harm him, but are doing it unconciously in their 'dedication'. If you've ever been on stage and that's how your audience reacts, no matter how small your part, the impact can be quite shocking.

As to whether Henry 'could care less'...I can't comprehend an artist who performs publically (especially those who intend to work as an idol) and doesn't care about his audience's reaction.

I don't even know why I'm defending him since I'm not a major fan or anything...guess it's just basic human empathy that anyone with feelings would have.

---> As for member crisis in ShinHwa (since ppl are bringing it up) there were two incidents:

- Once with Andy during 4th jib.

- And the second time was at the end of 6th album. No hassle, ShinHwa solved it themselves by moving companies.

---> If anything, this protest thing sounds like a headache for both SM and artists than any kind of support. SUJU should just come out and clear things up officially.

Well, he got in with his violin, so I figured he would want to play it somehow. I know he didn't ask to be put into this situation.

I clap for your analogy. Quite interesting.

The fans shouted "13" even when Henry wasn't there. The guys seem to have a good relationship with Henry. I'm sure they felt for him. Hm, maybe I am a little insensitive. It doesn't make me less human. I'm just indifferent to this protest thing. I'm not a huge Henry fan either. He was just there. Never paid much attention to him. You don't have to defend him, because I wasn't bashing him. I just think he deserves his own group.

What happened with the Shinhwa incidents? Sorry, I'm curious. Was their contract over when they decided to move? I believe that SuJu has a contract with SM or something so they can't leave...which sucks cause it would probably fix things. T-T

I don't think the guys know what to say right now. They were lied to by LSM. So, I don't know.

I think that they're taking it way too seriously regardless.

honestly. their education is more important than camping outside of

SM protesting. I swear, ten years from now, they're going to

look back and laugh at themselves. I mean, come on, it's really

childish.

I could care less whether they add another member in,

even if they add another 5 in. I don't care who's in it. honestly, I just care about

their music and their albums. and yes, I am a big fan of suju.

also. I think ELF is a little too insensitive about how Henry would

feel. but if they could care less, fine. but don't you think all this

protesting would give the members a headache too? personally, if

I were one of the members, I would feel really embarassed about

our fans and tremendously guilty for Henry.

EDIT-

okay. so LSM lied. and so? his goal is to make money off his stars.

so he'll do whatever it takes. I mean,suju probably knows this too.

and LSM has probably done way worse than lying to suju. I think you

all are wayy to high up in some kind of fairytale world.

ok first before i went through most of this thread i thought they were over reacting and had too much time on there hands and that they were being rude to henry. But after reading their side and dealing with people just posting oh poor henry and the bashing to them you got to give them credit. not only do they go and get permits and have this well organized but they have been through alot. alot of other people brought up dbsk and how sm would more or less have a war on his hands if he tried that.

what elf should do is see if they can find any clips or printed quotes of SM reps or himself officially stating this cuz then you have him on record having him state it rather then just having the artist cuz he could still try to get out of it like he seems to be trying now. personally i don't see why they dont just have henry go solo or in a new group.

any ways i still feel sorry for henry still since as far as we know he didn't request to go into suju. But i dont think they were over reacting anymore if that is how SM treated them.

Guest fobbiyo

omg. Elf...

I agree with them. Why add another member?! ARE THEY TRYING TO GET TO like.. 20 MEMBERS OR SOMETHING?! honestly, Suju is wayyyyy too much members as is. AND I think Henry should be in a more.. talented group that focuses on talent, and not other entertainment. Like MC etc.

600 fans? Thats so crazy. and boycotting?! What about ELF that is also Cassiopeians? They're going to boycott DBSK's things too? Thats SO sad! They're just ruining things for everyone. -_- AND SM didn't OFFICIAL said anything yet. Imagine if they did... LSM is going to be dead O_O

Guest --joyful.

like i said, they get out of school early on saturdays. i asked a korean friend okay?

and you people who decide not to read our long posts, maybe i should say it in short.

1. It isn't Henry, It's SM. That is who we're mad at. It was NEVER Henry.

2. After 6 months of the project group crap, after crying and much more for the fact of being a real group, after a new addition, and news of being a real GROUP made not only them happy, but the fans also.

3. After being together for two years (it's two on tuesday), they get told that they've always been lied to. That they were never a group, that fans are delusional and that they never said what they said. THAT is what they are against.

Get your ideas straight before you come posting saying omg poor henry or any of that crap. You don't know his real talent until he shows us how well he can sing. A couple moves and violin skills doesn't prove that he is good for Super Junior or too good for Super Junior. And anyone ANYONE who says Super Junior needs talent or doesn't have any, is considered BASHING, which is not allowed. Sure, keep thinking that ELF are stupid or lifeless. They're doing something for some people they care about. If you really want proof on how SUPER JUNIOR FEELS ON THIS i suggest you watch this week's M! Countdown's Number 1 speech by Kangin. If you don't understand what he is saying, PM me and i'll tell you.

Whoever says Oh Super Junior must feel blah blah blah for Henry. Theres that, but what about for the group themselves, it just proves that Super Junior has very dedicated fans, and at least they just don't mope around doing nothing, whereas now they're doing WHAT'S RIGHT.

I don't think you'd like it if any other group wanted members added and taken out. What if Shinhwa or DBSK were to get a new member, and they were to take someone like Minwoo or Junsu out. Of course ShinhwaChangjo and Cassiopeia would protest the same way. They'd boycott and they'd protest. And btw it's not like Shinhwa quit and moved companies, it's that their contract ended and decided they wanted to move companies. Super Junior still has a contract that isn't ending yet you know.

And oops i made that long sorry, but the longer things are, the more meaning it has to it.

Take your time to READ before you post anything like OHH POOR HENRY HE MUST BE FEELING SO GUILTY or w/e the crap because frankly it pisses me off because we've mentioned things that you guys think otherwise of.

Ehh, I don't understand how you guys think Henry's too talented for Super Junior. He is a good violinist and dancer, but you guys' have never heard his singing voice. Who knows if can he even sing? As of now, you guys are giving him too much credit, IMO.

but then again, there are about like 8 members who can't sing as well :x but most all of them can dance though. so that isn't a very good arguement. and no, I'm not bashing suju <_<

to me......i doesn't really make a difference in if they add or take away ppl from SJ cause i'm not a fan

i onli like sum members of da group......but yea.....i can understand y they want them 2 stay as how they r now like how dbsk fans wanted them the way they r but SJ is doing so much other subgroups and then goin on acting and stuff

i dun really feel that they r always like a 'group' since they've got subgroups and ppl missing from perfs because of other reasons....

but.....i wouldn't like henry joining SJ aniway.....i'd rather he go solo

he has talent to go solo....and hope these fans calm down....dun hurt henry!!~

Guest L e e B o R a

i do not blame them.

calling super junior a rotational group?

give me a break.

too bad henry didn't.. like.

debut with.. something else.

i'm sure he'd get more positive feedback, i mean poor boy x-x

i seriously DONT mind having a 14th member

some more talent man

he did nothing wrong

just give him a chance

if you hate it so much...

dont listen to suju anymore then -.-

you don't but we are :lol::lol:

just because you don't understand and can't see that if there is 14th member, there will have 100+n member later on <_< <_<

first, I'm sorry I'll sound really rude :huh:

the adding member- it's not important it's Henry or whoever it is, still not welcome by us

but you guys could stop being so *mature* and tell us to concern about Henry's feeling ..... you said ELF overacting, the fans waste their time to do blah blah blah for idol who maybe never know who you are, and that fans need to spend their time on study (don't tell me you guys study all day, even it Saturday & Sunday, study a lot doesn't mean you'll get a good result, it depends what method you choose to study)

Then why don't you guys leave us alone? Because you need to voice out your opinion, right? We're doing the same thing ...... If you couldn't think about other before you say anything, don't ask for that from ELF as well.

ELF don't think about Henry feeling? Who is Henry to ELF? nothing . But there are 13 members of SuJu, there are thousands of ELF don't want the "adding more member - being rotation group" happen. AT ALL !!! However, you still can see ELF is also trying not to hurt Henry

What we're doing now is asking LSM/SM Entertainment give SuJu a chance to stay 13 and a chance to Henry to debut as a new singer or in a new group ;)

Guest Atmosphere.

like i said, they get out of school early on saturdays. i asked a korean friend okay?

and you people who decide not to read our long posts, maybe i should say it in short.

1. It isn't Henry, It's SM. That is who we're mad at. It was NEVER Henry.

2. After 6 months of the project group crap, after crying and much more for the fact of being a real group, after a new addition, and news of being a real GROUP made not only them happy, but the fans also.

3. After being together for two years (it's two on tuesday), they get told that they've always been lied to. That they were never a group, that fans are delusional and that they never said what they said. THAT is what they are against.

Get your ideas straight before you come posting saying omg poor henry or any of that crap. You don't know his real talent until he shows us how well he can sing. A couple moves and violin skills doesn't prove that he is good for Super Junior or too good for Super Junior. And anyone ANYONE who says Super Junior needs talent or doesn't have any, is considered BASHING, which is not allowed. Sure, keep thinking that ELF are stupid or lifeless. They're doing something for some people they care about. If you really want proof on how SUPER JUNIOR FEELS ON THIS i suggest you watch this week's M! Countdown's Number 1 speech by Kangin. If you don't understand what he is saying, PM me and i'll tell you.

Whoever says Oh Super Junior must feel blah blah blah for Henry. Theres that, but what about for the group themselves, it just proves that Super Junior has very dedicated fans, and at least they just don't mope around doing nothing, whereas now they're doing WHAT'S RIGHT.

I don't think you'd like it if any other group wanted members added and taken out. What if Shinhwa or DBSK were to get a new member, and they were to take someone like Minwoo or Junsu out. Of course ShinhwaChangjo and Cassiopeia would protest the same way. They'd boycott and they'd protest. And btw it's not like Shinhwa quit and moved companies, it's that their contract ended and decided they wanted to move companies. Super Junior still has a contract that isn't ending yet you know.

And oops i made that long sorry, but the longer things are, the more meaning it has to it.

Take your time to READ before you post anything like OHH POOR HENRY HE MUST BE FEELING SO GUILTY or w/e the crap because frankly it pisses me off because we've mentioned things that you guys think otherwise of.

Well someone mentioned that even if he can't sing, there's some SUJU members that can't sing but only good at dancing sort of like Henry.

I didn't mean to sound bashing either, but it's true. Cause you know they are most likely added cause of their looks and their intelligence and not

by their vocals most of the time.

I was one of the people that said SUJU needs a talent. And I'm sorry that I said it. I didn't think straight cause Henry was just TOO GOOD.

He and his amazing skills with violin while dancing was just really great. But now I come to think of it, I don't think Henry should be in SUJU.

13 is an odd number. But just staying with same members is good enough. IT's like Wonder Girls when they had to replace new girl cause

the other girl had gas problem. It was sad to see her leave, but the new girl is good too... but I wished she moved to YG cause she reminds me of Lexy.

And yeah, I don't want any members out of SUJU. Yeah I agree with you. Without Junsu and MinWoo is like empty to DBSK and Shinhwa.

It's also like Pussycat Dolls when Nicole left.. Pussycat Doll is empty without Nicole. That's my opinion.

And really Shinhwa had a contract? o_O;; Aww... I really miss the old SM.. Shinhwa, FTTS, H.O.T., S.E.S., BoA (even though she's already in it but still)

why can't there be OLD SM and YOUNG SM o_O T_T;; lol wait OLD SM sounds mean LOL. but replacing the word "OLD" to something good..

:o I KNOW!! LEGEND SM!!! AND YOUNG SM!!! that sounds better:) but too bad ftts, shinhwa, h.o.t., and s.e.s. all broke up T_T;; they're all solos T__T

AND PLEASEEEEEEEEEE I WANT HENRY MOVE TO YG!!!!!!!!!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

he's perfect for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived