Quantcast

E.L.F Are At It Again!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ELF. Not Elves.

yea people should really get their facts straight. lately i've seen so many 'elves' its annoying

ok seriously the whole "if you dont like, dont look" should be applied to this thread as "if you dont know, dont say"

really, if you have no idea about suju and their past issues dont say anything.

"just let the boy in. there's nothing wrong with it" <--- well do you know the whole lying issue between suju elf and LSM?

"henry's too good for them" <--- wth have you heard him sing, dance or act??

for all of you who dont know about the whole group lie issue watch the video links

here:

this is where suju talks about being a PROJECT GROUP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jHV3FlTFAA

and this is where eeteuk talks about being a PERMANENT GROUP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXHx6T1nRfo

maybe after watching the videos people can realize the effect of LSM lie.

Guest mintiful

^^ agree 100% with xsimpleNsweetx.. people should know what is happening before repeating the same thing over and over again. its annoying..

and may i know how these fans are not considering others feeling? did lsm or some of you actually consider suju and elf feeling?

they been lied to for two freaking years about being a permanent group and now lsm is saying they were always a project group.. its that being considerate?? i don't think so.

henry is great at playing violin. but you never saw him dance/sing/etc.

how are guys to judge he's talented?? are you people psychic or something?

Guest Bethany

This is really ridiculous. Isn't Henry exceptionally qualified? IMO, Henry is way too talented for them. If in the end he can't join them, then good for him!

He should be the one rejecting them. How come the ELF cannot see that putting Henry in is a boost to SUJU's fame, talent, greatness, etc?

I can understand if Henry is to join TVXQ then there'll be a riot. But SUJU was so fluid before so why so solid now? They threw in KyuHyun and it was okay and now that Henry wants to join, they're going nanners. I can't help but think they're racist. Ok, there's HanKyung so it's not racism but yeah.

Oh well, all great artists face immense "persecution" at one point or another, especially in the beginning, so I hope all will work out for Henry.

ELF is just putting Super Junior to shame but doing all the nonsense things like chanting 13 and this stupid protest. I'd be really embarrassed if I were SUJU. Like while performing, "Omg.. they're chanting hate slogans again. I am not looking." I think they want Henry too. ELF should understand their heart. Argh, nvm. I don't know for sure they want Henry but I think so! He's so awesome!

IS THERE anyone here who's strongly against Henry joining? Please speak up. I just want to understand your mind.

I think Henry is really talented, but we can't really blame the fans for wanting to protect their favorite idol group.

I still do think it's gone overboard when they shouted "13" after every performance of his.

I don't think Henry wants to join SuJu. He probably feels bad for all this trouble caused by SM. But, he should know

that every artist will have antis and this ordeal will certainly prepare him emotionally for future troubles with the antis.

Guest panhdabearx

I never usually post but it seems like most people aren't getting the facts straight =_=

and it's starting to bug me that people in here are bashing ELF saying that they are overeacting and have no life and that they are attacking Henry.

Seriously guys, go reread mish;kim, kayla., carolynx, smile-jw, and Hei Yan's posts in here. I think they explained this situation very well.

And ELF are NOT against Henry. The reason why ELF are protesting is because SM LIED to the fans AND to Super Junior.

Yes it's true Super Junior started as a rotational group but when Kyuhyun was added, Super Junior became an offical permanent group.

Did you know how happy the members were when they found out they had became a permanent group? Tears were rolling down Teuk's face.

And suddenly now SM says Super Junior were always a rotational group and the fans have misunderstood Super Junior being a permanent group.

How do you think SuJu feels about this? And to those that say "oh just go ahead and add Henry! I don't see what the fuss is about, poor Henry"

Did you think about that if SM adds Henry, SM will eventually add other trainees and then subtract the boys from the original 13?

And it's just not right to add new members to a family that has grown so much together and has already formed a strong bond.

If you watch the candlelight talk from the Super Junior Show, it shows how the boys really feel about being separated.

Candlelight Talk

Guest YamaSushi7

Wow they seriously went over the top for this...

But, I also don't want Henry to be added because I think 13 was a lot to begin with anyways...but what can you do?

Its SM's decision, not ours...

And I bet if Henry is going to be added to the group, ELF is going to do a 180 and start gushing all over him IMO.

I don't want to sound so critical about this, but we just have to see whats going to happen. :l

It's great that ELFs are protesting for SuJu but think about Henry =( he didn't do anything wrong, plus it wasn't his decision to be in the group.

And no one is too talented for anyone. Lets just hope this thing will get resolve. I always picture Henry as a solo artist - I guess SM isn't too sure this time =\

Guest Creamy chicken

Dude, some fans are overreacting and crazy :mellow:

It was also really rude when they shouted "only 13" I wonder how Henry feels about this =.= It will be a shame if he isn't successful because of this.

this is just lik wen SM trying to add another member to DBSK, and their fans protest. I don't think they really go overbooard, but they hav to think about Henry, even they just did this for their idols, so yea, and SM already say that Super Junior is a official group, not project.=]

i feel sad for Henry, he have good talents, they should let him go solo, or create another group, putting him in Super Junior will not make him standout.><

Guest vanggirlie

i think it's just dumb that they are doing that. why not give him a chance. what does it hurt. it's not like he's replacing anyone. people need to grow up and get a life.

Guest 13miracles

o god! i dunno thats kinda sad... no offence! who cares let that boy in lol... at least he has some talent i dunno watever

We care!

as i am a fan, they are over reacting again.

i mean think about the other SUJU members, how they feel and especially henry!!

I dont think Suju would be happy if the group got mix up.

Dude, some fans are overreacting and crazy :mellow:

It was also really rude when they shouted "only 13" I wonder how Henry feels about this =.= It will be a shame if he isn't successful because of this.

If you follow every single performance, they even did that when Henry is not perform.

and SM already say that Super Junior is a official group, not project.=]

And that is all lied....they said we misunderstand them and said that they never say Super Junior is a not a project group.

i think it's just dumb that they are doing that. why not give him a chance. what does it hurt. it's not like he's replacing anyone. people need to grow up and get a life.

That will happen in the future if SM add another member to the group.

Henry can debut as a single singer...and we sure will give him a chance and support him!

then now who will give us a chance?

People still doesnt understand that we're not protest against Henry but we are protest against adding new members!

"Folks might say... that it's like an egg hitting against a rock, but what the heck, let's leave them an awesome egg stain"
Guest lalal0ve

Ehh, I don't understand how you guys think Henry's too talented for Super Junior. He is a good violinist and dancer, but you guys' have never heard his singing voice. Who knows if can he even sing? As of now, you guys are giving him too much credit, IMO.

definitely agree with this comment. you guys are making him sound like a god even though we haven't even heard his singing ._. and honestly. if you don't know what the hell is going on, backtrack and read the damn posts so you realize what's going on. it's better than making yourself sound like an ignorant fool calling ELF "idiot fangirls" when you probably don't even know why and what they're protesting about in the first place.

You don't even know the whole thing, while people before you have explained quite clearly, but you don't even care to read. What are you calling that? What is the point of joining a discussion when you think your time is so precious that you don't even have time or don't want to read just the post before you? And you called those ELF stupid, dumb. Oh people, from when smart people do things like that.

Guest Bethany

You really need to understand the SuJu's fans and the rollercoaster ride that they've gone through

from being a project group to a permanent group, in which now SM denied.

I actually think this protest is fair and it's not about Henry, but SM and SuJu.

SM is really ridiculous. They're trying to create a bootlegged SuJu with HanKyung and Henry as the leading members. Who are they fooling? We don't know if Henry can sing or not, and HanKyung, I really like this guy for

his personality and his talent in dancing, but I have admit that he's not a strong singer.

They need to keep the original SuJu's artist and use the original members with strong vocals to form the

SuJu-China subgroup.

Why can't SM see that the fans like SuJu for the members and not for the sake of the name "SuJu?"

This is all SM's fault and they're really pissing me off these days.

Guest flyxme.

i seriously DONT mind having a 14th member

some more talent man

he did nothing wrong

just give him a chance

if you hate it so much...

dont listen to suju anymore then -.-

Guest evilishus

for the people who are saying that ELF is overeacting.....learn the facts first,ok?

SUJU fans are hurt right now because SM lied to the fans and to the members of SUPER JUNIOR themselves.

Archived