E.L.F Are At It Again!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest smile-jw

Then you guys should listen to E.L.F.'s story...

THANK YOU.

Okay, literal ELF and "SM" made me laugh. -.-^

But its the words that count.

"SM wants to make money easily with THEIR famous and well-known names without investing other great amount of money."

(Which by the way, isn't working so well.)

계란으로 바위치기라 하겠지만, 까짓거 계란자국 멋지게 남겨주지 뭐.

"Folks might say... That it's like an egg hitting against a rock, but what the heck, let's leave them an awesome egg stain."

It might sound silly to you, but let that register in your mind before making a comment.

Guest rukawa11

Goodness..seriously..

you would think that the boys want to become a project group again?

A project group where you could be replaced anytime by a new member as SM deems fit?

Some of you guys may think that 'they are just adding, it should be fine'

But I can assure you that as they keep adding, they will take out someone in the end.

Why?

Because the stage is only that big, and a song is only that long.

And so, if Henry is really pitiful then what about the other 13 guys?

It's 13 to 1.

I'd rather take 13 anyday.

And ELF has never bashed Henry in anyway.

Like we have said before, ELF may sound rude to have shouted '13 members' during Don't Don,

but they do it in all the performances (after the news about Suju-China) was out, regardless of whether Henry performed.

Like it or not, it was not directed at him but at SM.

What's the use of directing the chants at him anyway, since SM should be the one hearing it.

And I am sure ELF knows that.

Rather than thinking ELF is immature, I feel bad for them instead.

Such level of devotion, yet all they got back in return were SM's lies.

Guest chocomint11

And though I understand where fans are coming from...I still can't quite approve of the 'only 13' propaganda and calling out during Henry's part. So fans say they're not against Henry...

Well, it's kind of like manslaughter. "I didn't mean to kill him." But uhh...the guy is dead.

^bahaha

holy mother I just read six pages of this :wacko:

I'm still unclear of this one point though.... did lsm actually say that henry's going to be added to suju 100%? or is all of this based off the "hinting" from ryeo's cy? I thought he was just featured in their song and music video...? oh nvm. so my next question is, is he just gonna be a part of suju when they're in china and not in korea, or both china and korea?

nvm again lol. so he's just going to be in suju china? and not suju korea at all?

I'm guessing that Henry's disappearance from the dondon performances is because of this issue..<nvm. lol. idk suju seems to like henry :T it was kinda unfair to contradict what he said tho

Guest mintiful

^^ henry did not disappear from perf. he can only perform on 2 stations like hangeng..

sm released a statement stating henry will be one of the main people in suju-china with hangeng.

and that is dumb because you cant be in a sub group without being a suju member in the first place!!

Guest crazyfrog

In the long run, even if E.L.F. gets their 13, I don't see how this benefits anyone. All that's going to be left is the number 13, annoyed neighbours, angry parents, pissed-off teachers and, judging from the comments, E.L.F. being put in the black books of anyone who can't pay every waking moment to SUJU news. Fingers will always be pointing and fandom always directly affects their artists.

well said.

regardly of the reason why they're protesting, what a waste of time! seriously, it's just entertainment. :huh:

fyi, entertainment companies lie!! ALL THE TIME!!!! =)

Guest godlovesBoA

Hey peeps. Got a new thought. Please read and tell me what you think. Sorry it's long.

I've read __m i s h;k i m & JunsuLover's explanation. (And also some other fan's explanations.) Thanks for explaining and it makes sense and I now understand what you guys are thinking. (Everyone else, before commenting, please read their explanations.) It feels great to understand someone/people that I don't understand at first.

Just to clarify again, you guys are saying the objection is not against Henry personally and if we had to consider his feelings, what about Super Junior's feelings since they've endured for 2 years, way longer than Henry right?13 to 1. 13>1 right? Ok, that's acceptable.

And what I also get from your explanations is Super Junior, the boys themselves, don't want any new members, be it Henry or others, because that means they are a project group again and old members face danger of being ousted? Ok, that makes sense. I am getting it.

If that is true, if that is what Super Junior wants, if that is what the boys themselves want, and if that is what ELF is fighting for, then I am a happy camper. Go ahead and support the boys. That's what the people want to see. ELF, fans of Super Junior, supporting Super Junior. That's what ELF's supposed to do. Great job. Right behind ya.

But that's 100% assuming/knowing that that's what Super Junior wants. At first I was unhappy because I thought Super Junior wants Henry but yet ELF is against it. I thought it's only reasonable for SUJU to want Henry since SUJU is not that great by themselves (that's just my personal opinion, I'm not trying to put them down). So that's why I assumed they wanted Henry. So that's why I was baffled why ELF was against something the boys wanted. Well I guess not. You guys are saying Suju doesn't want more members. Okay. Got it.

One thing I must say however, is please do not be ungrateful to Mr. Lee Soo Man. He is the man who put out the greatest loves of our lives. And whenever he did something bad, if that is indeed he did do them, some of us become like "Mr. Lee Soo Man is a bad guy etc" and completely forgotten all his contributions because we talk so ungratefully. Haven't we seen enough of how kindly Dong Bang or Heechul spoke of him? He just wants money, he just wants to make money blah blah. Please do not think so ... erm shallowly?

He is thinking and acting for Super Junior as a whole in my opinion. Some of us talk like he's this beast trying attack them. But I don't think so. I am no ELF so I can see what he's doing. A lot of non ELFs like me also will agree. (I am a fan but not enough to be an ELF). In fact, many ELF can also understand. And you'll see why in this paragraph. The entertainment business is a cruel place as we all know. It's the survival of the fittest. Dropping the old and the below-average ones, like natural selection, is only natural and normal. This is for the best of Super Junior. Honestly, some of them could be dropped. Right now, they are just a B+ group (This is from the point of view of a non ELF.) Because then Super Junior could be refined and become greater and greater. If not dropped, then add more prominent ones - which I think is the reason for Henry. Some of the members have such great potential to become A-listers. But because of some of them, the some of them who are potential A are being held back. It's like Math. The average is still mediocre. So to boost it, they need to add Henry to raise the average (or drop a few less competent ones, no naming names). It's very heartless and cruel thing to do even for non ELF like me so I can understand the rage of the ELF when the thought of dropping any member comes. But that's also why I said the entertainment business is a cut-throat cruel place. Also I think it's kinda the same when dropping a member or not accepting Henry. Both are rejections. I just thought, what good is it when you won't drop a member but won't accept Henry? It's rejecting someone anyway. No? I thought it's as good as dropping a member by not accepting Henry. Hmm.. k. nvm. Just a thought. I'm not sure myself.

So in the end, it depends on our preference I think? Of course ELF loves Super Junior the way they are, bad or good. ELF loves them unconditionally and they want to keep the 13. But outsiders, like me, who is not an ELF, just love them so-so and see them as mediocre entertainers. Mr. LSM, being the man he is, of course wants to raise the bar. It's his job to make them the best. And he's pretty damn good at it. That's why he wants to add Henry. In order to gain more fans, he needs to do something. He wants to turn me into an ELF. And I dare say if Henry joined, I am one step closer. ELF on the other hand is just having the good faith in Super Junior that they'll all grow and become exceptionally talented as individuals, as 13, as time goes. But in reality, that's really hard to achieve and that takes time. I guess it's like now after 2 years, some of the weaker ones, although made improvements, is not enough to be A. Can't wait anymore and time is ticking. So comes Henry. Get what I mean? Like TVXQ, super stable now. Each one of the 5 is exceptionally refined. Someone asked me why it's okay to have a riot if Henry joins TVXQ but not Super Junior. The above explanation is why I thought (just my one-cent. please feel free to correct me).

1) Super Junior can continue being mediocre and stay happily ever after with current ELF. or

2) Super Junior can become A-listers with increased fan base, by kicking less competent members out or by adding new prominent ones or

3) Super Junior can become A-listers with increased fan base, as current 13, but only after a long time (because it takes time to polish the less competent members and gain recognition), if even possible.

Seriously, this is just the way I see it. I am not bashing SUJU or ELF, I love SUJU very much even though it's just mediocre compared to my love for BoA. Some ELF can say, OH EFF OFF! We're good the way we are we don't need new fans or your support! etc. Or, OH EFF OFF! SUJU IS ALREADY A LIST! Ok fine. I am not sure but there definitely is great room for improvement.I am not so sure myself but the above is what I thought. At the end of the day, I support true love so yeah. Fame doesn't matter so as long as ELF's love for SuJu is true - even if they're B in my eyes, I will still respect them.

Guest addickshun

i think with the ELF's side of story, the situation won't change that much

i read all the pages before posting and i ain't pointing fingers at anybody.

i truly understand this time-- it's not ELF's fault, it's not suju or henry's fault.

if the fault really need to be claimed by someone, i think it'd be LSM's;

he was the one who lied and fans are basically what he needs to maintain his 'status'

it might be a tactic to promote suju of that time but still, it's not reason to lie.

in some ways i get how they're feeling, seriously

even though i'm not a big fan of DBSK and suju instead i'm one dedicated primadonna (ftisland fans) of ftisland

i'd probably feel the same with them if ftisland is going to have a new member. who wouldn't, right?

for sure i'll be unhappy and depressed for some time

AND i'll totally be pissed off at C&F @ MNET like they are right now

after all ftisland and primadonnas been through another dude comes along saying that he wanna join

it's kinda like WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF?!

then again they had a new member but they are still ftisland. and i'll support ftisland forever.

so before you all start saying 'poor henry!',

think about what suju might feel inside

obviously they won't say it aloud or show any upset feelings to the public

but inside they will feel a tinge of angriness and disappointment.

HENRY IS NOT TARGETED IN ANY WAY.

ELF are generalizing ANY dudes being added to suju.

i swear. this is the first time i'm speaking good for ELF.

in this whole situation i support ELF all the way<3

Guest krystaldew

... Elves annoy the **** out of me!!!!!! What the hell?!?!?!

To be honest, I'm not a Suju fan but I did watch their Comeback perf and that Violin guy was the best part!!

OMG, they annoy me SO bad!

do they have to go to school on Saturday ??? poor them, when I was young I only studied at school from Monday to Friday, I though Korea is the same?

are you guys here sure about ELF complain about Henry? do you guy follow SuJu enough to say so confident about the situation between adding KyuHyun and adding another person now to SuJu. (don't need to be Henry, but others are not welcome as well :lol:)

why adding a member to DBSK would be a riot but can't be like that for SuJu ???

I support ELF all the way ^_^ and SUJU with 13 members is perfect

p/s: unwanted hello to popseoul ! the blog that never say anything good about SuJu

EDIT.

As I read forward, I see we again have to discuss this issue with those "never read other posts before posting" people ...

If you have no time, could you just leave in peace, don't make any comment because you don't understand the whole situation . If you do have time, pls read other posts before voice your opinion, it wouldn't hurt, isn't it. Because us at other side (ELF's side) read all of your post, and try to explain (even though with no hope that you guys will change your mind, and we respect your opinion anyway, so pls do too with us)

yeah.. i think some people don't understand the real situation is. ELF are not against henry. i'd rather like to see henry solo instead.. SM is the one who ELF mad at.

pls read other posts before posting..

Guest rukawa11

So in the end, it depends on our preference I think? Of course ELF loves Super Junior the way they are, bad or good. ELF loves them unconditionally and they want to keep the 13. But outsiders, like me, who is not an ELF, just love them so-so and see them as mediocre entertainers. Mr. LSM, being the man he is, of course wants to raise the bar. It's his job to make them the best. And he's pretty damn good at it. That's why he wants to add Henry. In order to gain more fans, he needs to do something. He wants to turn me into an ELF. And I dare say if Henry joined, I am one step closer. ELF on the other hand is just having the good faith in Super Junior that they'll all grow and become exceptionally talented as individuals, as 13, as time goes. But in reality, that's really hard to achieve and that takes time. I guess it's like now after 2 years, some of the weaker ones, although made improvements, is not enough to be A. Can't wait anymore and time is ticking. So comes Henry. Get what I mean? Like TVXQ, super stable now. Each one of the 5 is exceptionally refined. Someone asked me why it's okay to have a riot if Henry joins TVXQ but not Super Junior. The above explanation is why I thought (just my one-cent. please feel free to correct me).

1) Super Junior can continue being mediocre and stay happily ever after with current ELF. or

2) Super Junior can become A-listers with increased fan base, by kicking less competent members out or by adding new prominent ones or

3) Super Junior can become A-listers with increased fan base, as current 13, but only after a long time (because it takes time to polish the less competent members and gain recognition), if even possible.

What if..

what if Henry isn't good at singing, isn't good at Korean, isn't good at Chinese, is only good at playing the violin and dancing.

Will you still be one step closer?

Will Suju become an A-lister, like what you said?

Why is everyone assuming that just because he's really good at playing the violin, he is a really good singer and he's going to bring suju to another level.

True, he is really talented, but I know heaps of talented people too, and it doesn't mean that they are talented in all aspects too.

Heck, Ryeowook is really good at playing the piano, really good at singing (any kind of genre) and is improving in his dancing, but no one calls that talented?

By kicking out someone from Suju, I can tell you, that the fanbase will drop drastically.

Because ELF loves Suju for its 13 members, not the name SUJU itself.

I am not bashing you, and I know I am making some assumptions on my part, but seriously, looking at the trade-off, I wouldn't expect the fanbase to increase, especially with the current situation that SM has already lied to both Suju and the fans for more than a year.

And you said you're a BoA fan, so am I. I have been supporting her since her first japanese album.

And I can tell you that I won't be a happy camper if SM were to lie about something important about BoA.

And that is exactly what SM is doing to ELF now..

^Nothing bad will happen to Henry. What do you think ELF will do to him, leave an egg stain on him? That's for SM.

... Elves annoy the **** out of me!!!!!! What the hell?!?!?!

To be honest, I'm not a Suju fan but I did watch their Comeback perf and that Violin guy was the best part!!

OMG, they annoy me SO bad!

Another victim of not reading before posting.

Guest ohmylamb.

I don't mind Henry joining Super Junior

He's really talented right?

Henry's incredible.

He just appeared in Don't Don MV and he's already that good, he's a new talent!

Ehk, those fans are really crazy.

I just hope Henry will be protected securely =)

Because he is probably pressurized now

Well~

At least they are adding a member, not subtracting.

If they were to take out a member, I'm going nuts for sure already

Your favourites are still inside the band right?

wow... hope nothing bad happens to henry. :[

no of course not he'll only be consumed by a giant alligator who loves to eat violon-playing boys <_<

oh please, what could possible happen to him?? he's too good to leave SM so its likely that wont happen and if he does get switched to another company its most likely done for better of him. like its been said before, the fans aren't against him so they wont do anything to hurt him physically. now mentally im sure he's shaken up but if he becomes an entertainer in the future he's going to have to go through a lot more than just these fans protest.

if he truly is talented in other areas he should debut as a solo or in a another smaller group that will get him more attention.

Seriously, this is just the way I see it. I am not bashing SUJU or ELF, I love SUJU very much even though it's just mediocre compared to my love for BoA. Some ELF can say, OH EFF OFF! We're good the way we are we don't need new fans or your support! etc. Or, OH EFF OFF! SUJU IS ALREADY A LIST! Ok fine. I am not sure but there definitely is great room for improvement.I am not so sure myself but the above is what I thought. At the end of the day, I support true love so yeah. Fame doesn't matter so as long as ELF's love for SuJu is true - even if they're B in my eyes, I will still respect them.

thank you, you're same only the one that read our posts :P :P :P

We're really want SuJu gains more fan, they're all their way to prove their talent ^_^ some of them may still not good enough or just because people think there are too many of them, so that they don't bother to find out T_T

The thing is if Henry is going to add in SuJu, but what if after Mr. LSM feel that he has to put SuJu up to A+ level, so there will be another *talent* trainee appear from nowhere ... as time go on, which exactly level LSM want to bring SuJu up, how many exactly members of SuJu? What about our 13 members?

SM once had announced SuJu became a permanent group, now he turns his word round and said " SM never said that SuJu is permanent group" , so that he can add more members to SuJu as much as possible, and kick the old one out .... We never want to see that, SuJu boys also don't want that (because they said so, not our guess ^_^ ) ...

Just give SuJu a chance to prove themselves.

Archived