E.L.F Are At It Again!

sigh.poor henry.cant imagine how upset he will be with all this going on.the E.L.Fs are seriously over-reacting -.- its not like he's gonna be a permanent addition to suju.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BlissfulSimplicity

I understand where they are coming from, but they also have to realize...

Henry hasn't done anything wrong, to be treated that way...

Yelling that during his performance is so mean..

Goodness...

before posting your valuable comments in this thread;

i suggest you read this, this and this.

watch the following

suju talks about being a PROJECT GROUP

eeteuk talks about being a PERMANENT GROUP

Then you guys should listen to E.L.F.'s story...

translation included

kangin's speech on m!countdown

how important 13 is to them, really

" Super Junior can only perform with 13 members

Just like our 10 fingers, you can't do without 1

It's not a group of who's better or who's weaker

It'll be an awesome stage when 13 of us are together "

- Kangin

no one but ELF knows how important 13 is to SJ.

it's annoying reading all the 'henry is hurt' or 'it's unfair to henry' posts because whatever he's going through now, is NOTHING compared to what super junior is going through.[/rant]

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

i am totally against SJ-China idea,they will get a lot of anti in China,i am sure

and Henry better goes solo,he is too good being in SJ

READ CAROLYNX'S POST THATS 2 POST UP^ BEFORE REPLYING UNNECCESSARY COMMENTS.

Then you guys should listen to E.L.F.'s story...

translation included

I am quoting this again because i'm sure few people bother to see this. they just come in after seeing that 'interesting' title, read what is posted on the first page, didnt bother to find out about the whole story, and start replying & bashing the ELF and give their 2cents on how 'oh suju needs talent' 'oh poor henry.' 'the fans are stupid'

PPL, PLEASE SEE THAT VIDEO & READ THE TRANSLATION PROVIDED.

get to know the ELF's side of the story, understand their feelings, put yourselves in THEIR shoes.

Tuyen, ilu T_____T i really do T______T

I don't mind Henry joining Super Junior

He's really talented right?

Henry's incredible.

He just appeared in Don't Don MV and he's already that good, he's a new talent!

Ehk, those fans are really crazy.

I just hope Henry will be protected securely =)

Because he is probably pressurized now

Well~

At least they are adding a member, not subtracting.

If they were to take out a member, I'm going nuts for sure already

Your favourites are still inside the band right?

Hmm, i think the word 'TALENT' has a different benchmark in everyone's mind. I forgot to quote what someone wrote abt ppl might be over-rating henry but i totally agree to what she said. So far, we've seen him dance, and play the violin. Some ppl who reads a lil more abt him, understands that he's nt fluent in korean or chinese, and the only time i've seen him speak is a one or 2-liner in the making-of DD mv. i'm not bashing Henry but i wonder if he sings? or good enough since after all, SJ is a korean pop grp that does singing & dancing. Well if he's good at it, i'll take back all my words.

if it means adding IS better than subtracting, then SM can continue to add the 15th, 16th... 38th member to SJ? What he needs to do in order to add more members into SJ is to remain the 13, & then the 38th will be allowed to be in SJ?

One thing i want to mention is that, 'ONLY 13' means that 13 of them. Starting from leader Park Jungsoo to magnae Cho KyuHyun, not replaced by anyone. & i feel that its not exactly that we're caring abt the number 13, but what that 13 means. It means that 13 boys that work so hard uptil now where their 2nd yr anniversary is just a day away but only to be told that they're nt a permanent grp. All the hard work these 13 had done, the tears they shed, the joy they shared, the happiness they brought us, fans. & its that 13 that ELF are trying to protect now, because they're important.

I really want to thank the krn ELF for working so hard, trying to fight for our 13, and 13 only.

& ppl, read relevant replies of the story first before commenting on the topic. & no bashings needed. thankyou.

It's not like they are cussing and throwing things @ the SM building. It's a silent protest. I don't get how you all are bashing them for that. Seriously.

Anyway, most of you said what I was going to say.

My signature says it all - so I don't need to explain much.

I understand where they are coming from, but they also have to realize...

Henry hasn't done anything wrong, to be treated that way...

Yelling that during his performance is so mean..

Goodness...

Haha.. Yeah I agree that yelling during the performance specifiically during Henry's solo is really mean.. And I think this whole 13/14/+- topic is being overeacted at. I don't know what's going to happen to Super Junior but I just know I love them and what they do on stage.

And with this whole saga going on, I think Henry and Super Junior will be so stressed when they meet each other.. LOL..

Guest xingjing

Like others, I think Henry's got... too much talent to just be added into Super Junior.

I mean. Seriously. I think SuJu can do without a member, but ELF is overreacting. And I think it's just mean for them to go against Henry...

How ironic, though. They're going against LSM, who actually put out SuJu in the first place.

THANK YOU carolynx!

It's sort of annoying how everyone's like "Henry must be hurting" and "Poor Henry" and "Stupid fans are going overboard" when the people DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON.

Being 13 members is really important to SuperJunior as well.

Yes, Henry may be hurting, but Super Junior is stressed as well.

I'm not saying that EVERYTHING E.L.F has done is right [i.e. screaming at Henry], but this is actually PRODUCTIVE. It's a SILENT PROTEST, not a VIOLENT DEMONSTRATION.

The things E.L.F has done in the past has nothing to do with this. The "E.L.F is at it again" is not necessary. At what again? At defending the group they love again?

ABOUT HENRY

I have nothing against this boy.

He is awesome at violin and dancing.

But is he good at singing?

Will he get the publicity he deserves in Super Junior?

I don't really think so.

MANY E.L.F'S DO NOT HATE HENRY. THEY JUST DON'T THINK HE'LL DO WELL IN SUPER JUNIOR.

13 members is enough.

The SuperJunior members have stressed the 13 very often.

I think Henry would be more successful either on his own or in another group.

And with this whole saga going on, I think Henry and Super Junior will be so stressed when they meet each other.. LOL..

Um...they DO already know each other.

[[Henry was featured in Don't Don.....]]

BY THE WAY, I'm just wondering...apart from the ELFs in Korea, are there any protest-related events taking place online by the International ELFs?

->sjonly13.com<-

Like others, I think Henry's got... too much talent to just be added into Super Junior.

I mean. Seriously. I think SuJu can do without a member, but ELF is overreacting. And I think it's just mean for them to go against Henry...

How ironic, though. They're going against LSM, who actually put out SuJu in the first place.

Most of them are NOT going against HENRY.

And what I wonder...can Henry sing? Can Henry speak Korean OR Chinese fluently?

We have nothing to base on for talent other than his violin-playing and dancing.

Yeah, LSM put SuJu out, but he can easily bring SuJu down.

It's just a sub-group =.=;; They should just let it go. Doesn't mean Henry is gonna be a PERMINATE member. Only part of the sub-group

edit:::

Awww! Just watched the video and read the translation ;;_;; With the sad music and reading it really makes you feel for the ELF's. I think I understand how they're feeling... They love SuJu dearly and they don't want a change at all. Hmm... Henry should just go solo or wait until SM makes a new group XD But... I remember reading that Henry wasn't very fluent in Chinese or Korean O___O But he can speak English XD

Guest mintiful

^^ said it over and over.. its not JUST a subgroup..!!

the subgroup is under the name of super junior.!

so how is he going to be in a sub group when he is not part of the whole group??

thats like lsm trying to make him in super junior in a sneaky way!!

It's just a sub-group =.=;; They should just let it go. Doesn't mean Henry is gonna be a PERMINATE member. Only part of the sub-group

How do you know?

What just confuses me is...

I thought it was only a sub-group too, but Henry's picture is now on the Super Junior picture board in SM.

So what's going to happen if Henry joins SuJu? I know you guys keep saying you have nothing against Henry, but he already has anti-fans in Korea.

We have nothing against Henry.

Some, not many, some people are hating on Henry as if he's the reason that everyone's protesting, when the real protest is against LSM, not Henry.

Um...they DO already know each other.

[[Henry was featured in Don't Don.....]]

OMG.. No offence but you just made me sound like I was dumb. LOL. Of course they ALREADY know each other and of course Henry was in Don't Don. Like DUH........................... everyone knows that. -_-

What I meant was with all these protests etc constantly going on and on, it kind of puts Super Junior and Henry in a weird position when they see each other during work and stuff.

Ok nevermind. Lol..

Super Junior fighting!!

Guest flycrazily

lms doesnt need to add another member.

most of the members now don't even have that much air time

just look at ki bum. u barely notice hes even in the perf cause

he has close to zero air time.

i like henry and all.

but come on, is suju going to come up with songs for

him to have a solo violin dancing part everytime?

he's bettter off doing other things. this is bad publicity on his part.

im sure lms placed him in the don't don mv so the fans will

ease into henry and wouldn't mind him being in suju sub group

but its sorta back firing.

lms is saying hes going to be in the sub group

yeah right. i bet he'll prolly be added to the orginal group later on

after he get a larger fan base to support him. cause its sorta funny

to be added to the sub group and after that group get done. what is henry going to do?

of course lms want to push henry out to the public.

suju have a strong bond

after all those years of being a trainie together and like kang in

said 13 is the way they want to keep it. its their number.

lms should respect suju wish but pshh hes money hungry, he wont.

OMG.. No offence but you just made me sound like I was dumb. LOL. Of course they ALREADY know each other and of course Henry was in Don't Don. Like DUH........................... everyone knows that. -_-

What I meant was with all these protests etc constantly going on and on, it kind of puts Super Junior and Henry in a weird position when they see each other during work and stuff.

Ok nevermind. Lol..

Super Junior fighting!!

Oh, I'm sorry -___________-;;

I didn't know what you meant...

Well, I don't really know about that.

Super Junior and Henry seem very close...

-____________-;;

@sweettart88:

Um.......most Henry fans ARE SuperJunior fans.

I know a friend who loves both Henry and SuperJunior, and is STRONGLY against adding him to SuJu.

Although we haven't heard Henry's singing, he would have greater potential alone or in another group.

Guest infinityyy

Those who are complaining that ELVES should be ELF, needs to STFU. You don't know how stupid you sound. The topic starter was only putting it in plural form--(I'm assuming you guys know proper English and went to school).

Aigoo. Those fans don't take everything into account when they're doing this protest. They're hurting that Henry guy and getting Henry fans pissed off. I feel bad for that Henry guy, all he wanted was a career in the entertainment business -___-"

okay. so LSM lied. and so? his goal is to make money off his stars.

so he'll do whatever it takes. I mean,suju probably knows this too.

and LSM has probably done way worse than lying to suju. I think you

all are wayy to high up in some kind of fairytale world.

^^lsm's goal is to make money yes, but it is mainly ELF who are giving him the money. what's the point of infuriating the whole of ELF and losing all his credibility just to earn that little extra amount of money or maybe even losing more money due to the boycotting. An idol is nothing without his/her fans

Well~

At least they are adding a member, not subtracting.

If they were to take out a member, I'm going nuts for sure already

Your favourites are still inside the band right?

^^they may add one now, but who knows, given lsm's way of doing stuff, he may jux subtract or add another one anytime.

by adding one member, he have already gone back on his word and in another way, implying that suju is back to a rotation group, which mean adding and subtracting members will be more common after this.

i'm not against suju having another sub group, but i do not want any new members in the sub group. y cant suju-china be made up of current members? it's pointless to find new people to add into suju-china and still call it suju-china when lsm can actually form a total new group to debut just in china. and what's the use of having suju-china singing chi ver of suju songs when suju themselves can sing it.

no one is against henry in this thread. and in my opinion, he's better off as a solo singer/performer though i have no idea how talented he is in singing.

to those people who feel that ELF are over-reacting, ELF are definitely not over-reacting. they are just doing what they feel is right to protect their idols. people may think that a protest is too much as it does not happen often in their country, but it is not very uncommon in south korea. it's actually the same as people protesting against political parties as they feel ill-treated, just that the situation is different.

ok i talk too much

Archived