E.L.F Are At It Again!

This time, they're protesting against SM.
The Elves launch war on SM

11.04sm1.jpg

11.04sm3.jpg

11.04sm2.jpg

600 dedicated Elves gathered in front of SM office in Apku-jung again to protest the formation of the subgroup, Super Junior-China and adding Henry, the talented violinist to the mega group. SM hasn’t released an official statement concerning the manner, but they prepared for the Elves battle by securing 100 Kangnam police officers nearby.

I’m not surprised that these crazy fangirls are overreacting to SM’s plans for Super Junior, but I was somewhat impressed with their rational plan of action. They received legal clearance for their protest and they announced that they will boycott SM’s products in the future. In addition, they plan to create “Super Junior has only 13 members” propaganda online.

Regardless of these protests, SM should go on with their original plan because Super Junior badly needs talent in their group, but what do you think? Will SM succumb to the Elves’ request or will SM proceed with their Super Junior China plans?

Credits: Popseoul

I guess they're entitled to voice their opinions and take action...but what ever they do, I just hope they don't hurt Henry in any way. :( I mean, it's great they love Super Junior and want them to stay as 13 members, but it was so harsh to scream '13 members! 13 members!' while he was performing his solo violin part. Henry didn't do ANYTHING except do his OWN PART.

I realized that so many of you are complaining that it's ELF not Elves. Yes, I KNOW. But it just sounded so weird to me if I wrote 'The Elf' are at it again! - the plural form. -____-"

BY THE WAY, I'm just wondering...apart from the ELFs in Korea, are there any protest-related events taking place online by the International ELFs?

EDIT :

Then you guys should listen to E.L.F.'s story...

translation included

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yooniceland

...hasnt sm already released that henry was just featuring in the song??

theyre kind of going overboard with this.

well... at least theyre not making hate comments on their cyworld or something.

^i think that this is worse than writing in their cyworlds...

i mean to literally protest against a person to add to SUJU is horrible!

think on how henry would feel to see people standing outside of SM protesting!

thats just horrible!

Guest Seralibra

Woah fandom is really a powerful thing. Anyway I shan't comment too much on this cuz i don't really know Super Junior that well. But i have to say i feel really bad and sorry for Henry, i hope he doesn't take this too hard on himself. I guess his feelings will still be slightly hurt nonetheless. =( Poor Henry...

Then again, I guess I will be quite upset if SM were to announce that DBSK is having an additional member, it just wouldn't feel right. But I wouldn't go on the streets protesting haha, just probably cuss out SM secretly in my head.

Sometimes i feel that groups like DBSK and Super Junior are somewhat like a 'religion', they command such a huge army of 'followers' and are so very influential. >.< It does seem scary at times.

EDIT: Okay after reading quite a number of clarifications from several members i think i have a clearer understanding of this matter. Now i feel sorry for both Super Junior AND Henry still. I reckon LSM should stop trying to go ahead with the rotation projection thing. Or at least don't do it on already well-established groups with a stable(and if i might add, fearsome) fanbase.

Guest jihye87

so they are protesting against the man who put suju out ..

i hope nothing bad happens to that violin boy ..

this is a lil silly, they should just go back to their books ..

Guest eumsung

imagine the stress on Henry :(

this is his chance to debut finally after all his training...

i do hope that henry gets the best debut possible...

so if super junior china doesn't happen then he'll go into something else better hopefully...

Guest godlovesBoA

This is really ridiculous. Isn't Henry exceptionally qualified? IMO, Henry is way too talented for them. If in the end he can't join them, then good for him!

He should be the one rejecting them. How come the ELF cannot see that putting Henry in is a boost to SUJU's fame, talent, greatness, etc?

I can understand if Henry is to join TVXQ then there'll be a riot. But SUJU was so fluid before so why so solid now? They threw in KyuHyun and it was okay and now that Henry wants to join, they're going nanners. I can't help but think they're racist. Ok, there's HanKyung so it's not racism but yeah.

Oh well, all great artists face immense "persecution" at one point or another, especially in the beginning, so I hope all will work out for Henry.

ELF is just putting Super Junior to shame but doing all the nonsense things like chanting 13 and this stupid protest. I'd be really embarrassed if I were SUJU. Like while performing, "Omg.. they're chanting hate slogans again. I am not looking." I think they want Henry too. ELF should understand their hearts. Argh, nvm. I don't know for sure they want Henry but I think so! He's so awesome!

IS THERE anyone here who's strongly against Henry joining? Please speak up. I just want to understand your mind.

Guest kimchi hana

Imagine all the stress this puts on Henry. ):

So they don't complain about KyuHyun, but about Henry?

ELF fans are disappointing me now. It's like stabbing Henry's heart.

Hahaha, but I oppose to Super Junior China.

The only one who'd really belong is Hankyung. SiWon ehhh. And Henry's not even a SJ.

gosh. the henry dude must be REALLY upset about it since the fans are so against it even before it has been confirmed.. the fans are really free eh. O_O

anyway i think the fans are really united. and i kinda admire that. but somehow its a little scary too. i really wonder how will the suju members feel about it.

aww. poor henry ): i mean, i do kinda understand where these fans are coming from. but still.. its a little too harsh ei ? if they want to protest, they should protest against LSM. NOT henry. it must be horrible finally getting to debut, only to have people bringing u down and protesting against you joining a certain group. Not to mention, he had no say in anything. Indeed, poor henry. Don't they see that he is actually the victim in all this ?

Guest poohbear98

i can't believe this.

seriously, shoudln't they be in school?

but umm they complained about it being 13 members

and now they're complaining about Henry...i guess

i can understand a little bit why they are mad (only a little bit)

but isn't this taking it a bit to farr..

feel real bad for henry..its not his fault. -_-

what the the fans thinking?!

they are probably over reacting to the whole situation...

henry hasn't really make a solo and yet this stuff happen to him.

poor human.

Guest mango-iee

They are just over reacting. Don't they understand?

Henry was just playing his solo volin part in Super Junior

"Don't Don't" music video. He was just doing his part!!

Actually to my opinion, I think those Suju's fans should be

grateful that Super Junior is going to be having another talented

member, not go bashing at him...

*Poor Henry...*

Its great to see Super Junior popularity is going great, but

it not the fans choice if Super Junior should stay 13 or not.

Geesh...those girls... <_<

i can't believe this.

seriously, shoudln't they be in school?

but umm they complained about it being 13 members

and now they're complaining about Henry...i guess

i can understand a little bit why they are mad (only a little bit)

but isn't this taking it a bit to farr..

feel real bad for henry..its not his fault. -_-

do they have to go to school on Saturday ??? poor them, when I was young I only studied at school from Monday to Friday, I though Korea is the same?

are you guys here sure about ELF complain about Henry? do you guy follow SuJu enough to say so confident about the situation between adding KyuHyun and adding another person now to SuJu. (don't need to be Henry, but others are not welcome as well :lol:)

why adding a member to DBSK would be a riot but can't be like that for SuJu ???

I support ELF all the way ^_^ and SUJU with 13 members is perfect

p/s: unwanted hello to popseoul ! the blog that never say anything good about SuJu

EDIT.

As I read forward, I see we again have to discuss this issue with those "never read other posts before posting" people ...

If you have no time, could you just leave in peace, don't make any comment because you don't understand the whole situation . If you do have time, pls read other posts before voice your opinion, it wouldn't hurt, isn't it. Because us at other side (ELF's side) read all of your post, and try to explain (even though with no hope that you guys will change your mind, and we respect your opinion anyway, so pls do too with us)

I can understand if Henry is to join TVXQ then there'll be a riot. But SUJU was so fluid before so why so solid now? They threw in KyuHyun and it was okay and now that Henry wants to join, they're going nanners. I can't help but think they're racist. Ok, there's HanKyung so it's not racism but yeah.

I remember reading somewhere about why ELF didn't go bananas when Kyuhyun joined.

When Super Junior was a project group, there were a lot of rumors that SM was going to replace members and what not. And then when they announced that they were going to put Kyuhyun in the group, I heard that a lot of ELF protested. But then to stop the protesting, SM annouced that if and when Kyunhyun is added, they weren't going to make Suju a rotational group anymore so everyone excepted Kyuhyun because they wanted Suju to be a permenant group.

Please don't take my word for it though. I just remember reading it somewhere and you know how unreliable the internet can be. ><

Archived