Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest leo62

Dear leo,

Yes,I keep praying for her,just get a happy and winning moments. :)

So far only one's album made by her,but Hyun Jung sii as a Radio DJ (KBS2 FM)since year 1992,she is a hit DJ on that time~haha~

I like to hear her voice when she spoke on "Spring Days",her voice will express her emotional smoothness.

Now her voice are totally different on the time "Sandglass",but I love her new voice,

it's filling by more experienced,got more attractive power for me.

she sure did great in her portrayal in the early episodes of sandglass,unni.

and as the story progress..i couldnt imagine the Go Hyun Jung i saw in spring say is way to different from the Go Hyun Jung in sandglass.ONE TOUGH,STRONG WILLED WOMAN in the outside.while watching sandglass, i dont know but all i wanted to see was for her to CRY in sandglass as she kept all the pains and hatred inside of her and in Spring Day all i wanted to see are those rare moments when she SMILES. extremes eh.i realized it just now as i am writing my reply to you.i like her BEST in both series.extreme roles but showcases the two faces of woman and she played both roles well!trose.gif

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leo62

Welcome to my PISCES home

I add on all you and me look up actresses with my most favorite Japanese star

Miho Nakayama ,and your ~lovely leo(I'm sorry,if your don't like mashimaro :( )

Miho Nakayama

970.jpg

1970~03~01

고현정

Copy%20of%20ScreenHunter_021.0.jpg

1971~03~02

김정은

00883742_2.jpg

1976~03~04

leo62

r30_800.jpg

198?~03~02

wow!thank you very much unni for your list and photos.emotbighug.gif

i am surprised to see me and my jung eun unni here.hehe.by the way, i was born in 1982.36_1_34.gif

and oh thank you very much for that mashimaro photo.i really like it.i like him because HE IS SO ME!!!

like his description as a cartoon character goes like..

"What does MashiMaro do?

He is a very interesting rabbit. He is sarcastic and negative about himself in order to hide the miserable and lonely self. He also acts outrageously in order to find his own significance. For this reason, some see either love or hatred in "MashiMaro". MashiMaro tends to be a representation of everyone in his own way...."-mashimaro website

but his vidclips shows he is so MEAN.hehe. :sweatingbullets::phew:

and another thing,you have a favorite japanese actress too!this is unbelievable!!~ i do have one too.you know nanako matsushima? well, i kinda like her in her series forbidden love.and since then i've been following her.i call nanako matsushima-my japanese doll.kim jung eun-my korean barbie doll and now go hyun jung-my korean china doll.now i have wonderful doll collections.hehe.i should start asking around where i can have my personalized dolls be made and start showcasing them.615cc9db.gif

Guest leo62

AHHHHHAAAAHH~~~~Help me ,I'm so excited and happy now ~~~Hyun Jung sii to day

fixed her new project!!!!A new movie "Seaside"will shoot from April,hahaha!!!!

And she promise will back to MBC drama this autumn!!!!!

Now all the reports was saying a new movie leading man is Kim Sun Woo~a leading man

in "Hotelier".

It's fisrt time Hyun Jung sii take a role in movie!!!

고현정, 김승우와 함께 홍상수 영화로 '스크린 신고'

[마이데일리 2006.03.21 15:11:44]

9420060321_23045345.jpg

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] 고현정이 생애 처음으로 스크린에 데뷔한다. 그녀가 손잡은 감독은 `돼지가 우물에 빠진 날` `극장전` 등에서 독특한 스토리를 펼쳐낸 홍상수 감독으로, 홍상수 감독의 7번째 영화 `해변의 여인`에서 김승우와 호흡을 맞춘다.

`해변의 여인`의 제작을 맡은 영화사 봄은 21일 오후 "홍상수 감독님의 새 영화 `해변의 여인`(가제)에 고현정과 김승우가 최종 캐스팅된 상태"라며 "철저하게 비밀리에 캐스팅이 진행됐으나 너무 소문이 무성해 주인공을 발표하게 됐다"고 밝혔다. 그러나 제작사 측은 "작품과 캐스팅에 대한 구체적인 내용은 4월 중순께 제작발표회를 통해 공개할 예정"이라고 고현정의 배역에 대해서는 함구했다.

`해변의 여인`은 4월에 크랭크인해 올 가을 개봉할 예정인 영화로, 김승우 는 이 영화에서 감독 역을 맡을 예정이다. 고현정은 `모래시계`로 큰 인기를 모으던 지난 1995년 결혼과 함께 연예계를 떠났으나, SBS 드라마 `봄날`을 통해 10년 만에 연기에 나서 주목을 받았다. 이후 표민수 PD의 드라마에 출연할 계획이었으나 무산되면서 그녀의 차기작에 연예계의 이목이 집중되고 있었다.

[홍상수 감독의 새 영화 `해변의 여인`으로 스크린에 데뷔하는 고현정(왼쪽)과 상대역 김승우. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

so this would be her first time in a movie.maybe this is what she is waiting for unni. I AM SO HAPPY TO READ THE NEWS!thanks so much for the update,unni.

just as we were talking about WAITING TIME and PATIENCE here it goes an answer to our prayers.we only have to wait for a little while unni.just a couple more while and we will see her soon on TV and on silverscreen!

like you i cannot wait.truth is, i was shouting like a mad man when i read this news you posted.WAAAAAHHH!!!~ all i could shout was WELCOME BACK HYUN JUNG UNNI!~~~

Guest xosandy

March 21, 2006

Of Women, Beaches, and Hong Sang-Soo

gohong.jpg

Now this is surprising...

A few things keep coming back in Hong Sang-Soo films: lots of wit, megatons of 사람냄새 (smell of real people), torrents of soju, some nudity here and there, and some of the most brutally honest characters seen on the screen. Through his 6 films, Hong removed the stigma associated to arthouse films in Korea, dropping all that holier-than-thou pseudo-intellectual mental diarrhea, and focusing on the strangely humorous side beasts like us humans often show. From Lee Eun-Joo to Sung Hyun-Ah finally arriving to his latest screen heroine Eom Ji-Won, Hong always worked with different actresses for his projects, and seems like his 7th film will be the same.

Main casting for his latest film -- tentatively entitled 해변의 여인 (Woman of The Beach) -- completed, and it's a big surprise. Not only he cast Kim Seung-Woo, who's clearly trying to shed his previous image through this film and Kim Hae-Gon's 보고싶은 얼굴 (The Face I Miss), but the shocker is his new female lead: Go Hyun-Jung. The star left the entertainment circle after the mammoth hit TV Drama 모래시계 (The Sandglass) in 1995, to return for last year's SBS stinker 봄날 (Spring Days). She commented a few months ago her next project would be a film, but that it was going to be a Hong Sang-Soo project is something few people could possibly expect. A production meeting for the film will be staged next month, when shooting will begin. Release is set for this Fall.

http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005503.html

Guest loveKHJ

Thanks xosandy ,we're looking forward this Movie :) but I think a Movie name never fixed yet~it's temporary title^^

Guest loveKHJ

yes, unni.i was suppose to go to korea last november to attend some personal matters with a special friend.ahem.hehe.just read between the lines though.hehe.

hehe.aww.i really like them as a couple.argh!11_1_123.gif

so sad here because ji jin hee wont be coming along with yang mi kyung of jewel in the palace this thursday here in the philippines.if he would be here i would be bringing a huge banner too bearing that same line.aww.what a pathetic fan i am of ji jin hee and go hyun jung people might think i am.but who cares anyway!11_12_13.gif

Dear leo:

I will rush today,because I get some work at out station~so I will leaving my Hyun Jung sii and PC a while ~breturn back tomorrow ~so sad~

aww!thank you unni!~~i will be posting every now and then. i want it to be really special.hehe.i will write in english and with help from you i will be able to make it a small Go Hyun Jung corner of my life's addiction while i have my own cyworld for my kim jung eun addiction.hehe.

it is quite sad too that i cant find a cyworld hompy that showcases hyun jung unni's photos.well, maybe i can ask for some help for it.but for now amity is alot better since i dont have to spend that much to work to putting it up.

I just want to say"How nice you work,I like it so much~don't be worry,you' re already try your "most best"!

yeah! summer is really argh! i hate it.only thing good about summer here in my country are all the summer festivities that you can go about in every city and towns. splurge on food and happy times.hehe.

wow! we have the same sentiments with regards to this matter.i am a member of Forum Indonesia (FI) i like it there. but i cant seem to find a spring day forum just a KJE forum there where my friend is a resident there.

to these days,all of them are teenagers and young adults who have less passion and dedications. i mean no offense to anybody. but that is part of reality and i am really sad about it.same old sentiments.same old giggles and stories you'll hear when a new a actor or star caught their attention and puff...afterwhich their names are gone with the wind after the show has die down.*

YES, btw may be I will getting old~~feel so lonely for this,whose my friends and colleague(which same age ) were busy for their own family, so~~~can't have same talking point for them ~ I feel I really childish~hahaha~ even I'm a senior in the office and can handle all the work easily.

i was wondering where was Hyun Jung unni during the japanese fans day of spring day where Jo In Sung and Ji Jin Hee were present? i was wondering where she was. i know most of the japanese fans who went there to meet them were japanese women. it would be nice for her to meet japanese fans too or maybe she had other engagements back then.can you please clear up my mind, unni about this matter.thank you.~

Hyun Jung sii was not attend any open activities out of press conference and CF business activities (indoor activities ) .

All of Fans meeting,public show and drama/ film promote she will say sorry about this,she not be attend. (Only one fashion show she was attend is because of her company.)

Even korean reporters they can't see GHJ easily too, they call her "most mysterious actress in korea" ~so how pity like her fans your can imagine,no later picture(only CF),no new jod ~just keep on waiting.

She only meet Sonamu people on last year,our friends is so lucky~ but they were show a much passionate and devoted to her .

From begining until now, Hyun Jung sii was not care about whose can be her side forever ,she just believe,whose were still on her side ,she know. (It's first message leave by her,I love her thinking most. )

i changed my schedule to maybe autumn of this year or early next year to attend KJE's birthday party and to spend my 25th birthday there as well.but i still am waiting for my friend's return from australia since my friend is taking crash course in english. with my friend around, at least i dont have to worry on my korean.hehe.

hopefully, i will have the chance to meet hyun jung unni too.and i will be bringing a banner that says 고현정♡지진희

:sweatingbullets:It's no way to see Hyun Jung sii,to me too~~.

But you can enjoy KJE's birthday party on fast track,I can imagine how excited to you,cheers!

Guest loveKHJ

WAAH! A MILESTONE!WE'VE REACHED PAGE 10!!

yes, unni! i can attest to that.i know how it feels like waiting.i think i was born to wait for many people in my life.but hey, in waiting we get to have something to look forward to. and whenever i start feeling low because i really am tired of waiting i just say to myself..I KNOW EVERYTHING WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT! then i start looking forward to the time i get to see that person again so thus KJE and GHJ too.as they say PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.hehe

i believe she's forever like that unni!that is the whole of Go Hyun Jung and i am happy to have known her even though i am just starting my Waiting time here for go hyun jung.i dont know but i just really like her in spring day.all the more, after finishing the sandglass series she sure did took my heart away.i hope to watch her other dramas too.i wish i can find a CB where i can download all those.

i just want to cheer u up in your busy work, unni.and i really appreciate the "overtime" you spend here.

just replying to my posts here sure takes alot of your time. i know you are smiling and freshing up away from work as you go about your Go Hyun Jung time.hehe.as i am enjoying my internet hours at 3:20AM here..without my sister pleading for her turn to use the PC.hehe.

Dear leo:

Yes,cheers with our A MILESTONE PAGE 10!!! :w00t:

Thanks for your words,we're get same"waiting" feeling.

Be take care too,don't be so late~ even how much you enjoying internet hours~ha~

so this would be her first time in a movie.maybe this is what she is waiting for unni. I AM SO HAPPY TO READ THE NEWS!thanks so much for the update,unni.

just as we were talking about WAITING TIME and PATIENCE here it goes an answer to our prayers.we only have to wait for a little while unni.just a couple more while and we will see her soon on TV and on silverscreen!

like you i cannot wait.truth is, i was shouting like a mad man when i read this news you posted.WAAAAAHHH!!!~ all i could shout was WELCOME BACK HYUN JUNG UNNI!~~~

Dear leo :)

Yes,"WELCOME BACK HYUN JUNG Sii"~It's what I want to say too.

So sad, :( I can't said more to day,I'm rush to go out now,sigh~~~see u and have a nice day to you !

wow!thank you very much unni for your list and photos.emotbighug.gif

i am surprised to see me and my jung eun unni here.hehe.by the way, i was born in 1982.36_1_34.gif

and oh thank you very much for that mashimaro photo.i really like it.i like him because HE IS SO ME!!!

like his description as a cartoon character goes like..

"What does MashiMaro do?

He is a very interesting rabbit. He is sarcastic and negative about himself in order to hide the miserable and lonely self. He also acts outrageously in order to find his own significance. For this reason, some see either love or hatred in "MashiMaro". MashiMaro tends to be a representation of everyone in his own way...."-mashimaro website

but his vidclips shows he is so MEAN.hehe. :sweatingbullets::phew:

and another thing,you have a favorite japanese actress too!this is unbelievable!!~ i do have one too.you know nanako matsushima? well, i kinda like her in her series forbidden love.and since then i've been following her.i call nanako matsushima-my japanese doll.kim jung eun-my korean barbie doll and now go hyun jung-my korean china doll.now i have wonderful doll collections.hehe.i should start asking around where i can have my personalized dolls be made and start showcasing them.615cc9db.gif

Dear leo,

Hahaha~luckily you love a mashimaro.I like it too~,I already complete your born year~ B)

Guest xosandy

10 pages! hooray!! no problem loveKHJ. thanks for keeping this thread alive and kickin'!

here's another article about the film ^_^

Update : Mar 22, 2006 KST 13:55

Ko Hyun-jung to Make Film Debut

ko_l.jpg

Actress Ko Hyun-jung will make her film debut in a picture by Hong Sang-su. Film company Bom said Tuesday that it cast Ko for the movie with the working title "A Woman on the Beach," which begins shooting within two months. The company had taken extra care to cast her by contacting her behind the scenes, it added.

The movie, whose setting is a special day of spring which comes every 200 years by lunar calendar, will be the seventh work by Hong, who has pursued unique visual aesthetics in previous works -- "The Day a Pig Fell into the Well," "The Power of Gangwon Province," "Virgin Stripped Bare by Her Bachelors," "On the Occasion of Remembering the Turning Gate," "Woman is the Future of Man," and "A Tale of the Cinema."

The company quoted Ko as saying, "It was not easy for me to decide on a film in which to debut, because people have such high expectations of me. But I decided on this film without hesitating because I have always admired director Hong and the Bom company. I will try my best just like a beginner."

Ko left the entertainment world when she married after performing in the SBS hit drama "Sandglass" in 1995. A decade later, she returned to TV by appearing on another SBS drama, "Spring Days." She then announced that she would choose a movie as her next work, which prompted many film companies to try to cast her.

Actor Kim Seung-woo is cast opposite Ko. He said, "I am excited about working with her, and at the same time feel pressure because this is her first time acting in a movie. I will try my best to help her." Already busy shooting a picture in Japan, Kim said that he decided to appear in the film with Ko because he admires Hong's work, and because "Ko is an actress everybody wants to work with."

Director Hong expressed his thoughts about working with the two actors, saying, "I am happy to be able to work with Ko and Kim, who I have always wanted to work with. This is the first time that I have shot a film with a spring setting. I will work with fresh determination."

Bom will hold a ceremony to announce the production of the film in mid-April and plans to release it in fall.

55816_l.jpg

Source:

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...8098_11692.html & http://contents.innolife.net/news/list.php...d=6&ai_id=55816

^Her film debut will be in a Hong SangSoo? Cool. I have all his movies except "The Power of Kangwon Province" (which I hope to acquire soon). I, um, (for lack of a better word) like his films because they make me uncomfortable, make me think.

A good choice, and a brave one, GHJ ssi.

Which reminds me: I should get around to watching my copy of "The Sandglass"...

Guest leo62

Dear leo:

I will rush today,because I get some work at out station~so I will leaving my Hyun Jung sii and PC a while ~breturn back tomorrow ~so sad~

UNNI!!! how was your busy day? :rolleyes:

i am replying early tonight hehe.kinda excited for my friend later today to meet a some korean stars visiting my country so i too will be sleeping early. *cough*cough* i wish i could keep my word on sleeping early really tonight.7111162wg.gif

YES, btw may be I will getting old~~feel so lonely for this,whose my friends and colleague(which same age ) were busy for their own family, so~~~can't have same talking point for them ~ I feel I really childish~hahaha~ even I'm a senior in the office and can handle all the work easily.

You made me smile with your statement here.hehe.do you already feel the pressure of settling down and having your own family?i know of a friend who is pressuring herself..err something to that effect of settling down too but i think like me she too is not prepared to having her own family.still enjoying the time for herself.but of course,do spare time for yourself for preparing to having a FAMILY of your own.babyroll.gif

Hyun Jung sii was not attend any open activities out of press conference and CF business activities (indoor activities ) .

All of Fans meeting,public show and drama/ film promote she will say sorry about this,she not be attend. (Only one fashion show she was attend is because of her company.)

Even korean reporters they can't see GHJ easily too, they call her "most mysterious actress in korea" ~so how pity like her fans your can imagine,no later picture(only CF),no new jod ~just keep on waiting.

She only meet Sonamu people on last year,our friends is so lucky~ but they were show a much passionate and devoted to her .

From begining until now, Hyun Jung sii was not care about whose can be her side forever ,she just believe,whose were still on her side ,she know. (It's first message leave by her,I love her thinking most. )

OH!our friends from sonamu had proven themselves already to Hyun Jung unni.so they have this chance of meeting her.now the only chance of meeting her in person is to attend the premiere of her movie!~~waah!good for you,unni..you are a journalist and have contacts.they could at least assist you to attend the premiere or like even a shake hands with hyun jung unni.waah.

with what you've just mentioned about hyun jung unni's public appearances and engagements..i am trying to figure out here for myself how am i going to have that ONE CHANCE.hmm..i will really try to figure that one out.and will be in deep thinking. i hope i can join you as u visit korea to try to meet her.ONE CHANCE is all it takes, right?!77117de9.gif

:sweatingbullets:It's no way to see Hyun Jung sii,to me too~~.

But you can enjoy KJE's birthday party on fast track,I can imagine how excited to you,cheers!

yeah, my friends and i are having good accomodations over at jung eun unni's nuguri village.we've made a couple of good friends and i hope to share that kind of friendly ways in sonamu.i am happy, i am having good time here in soompi with you.:) and enjoying quite sometime over at sonamu.~~angel_09.gif

Guest leo62

Dear leo:

Yes,cheers with our A MILESTONE PAGE 10!!! :w00t:

Thanks for your words,we're get same"waiting" feeling.

Be take care too,don't be so late~ even how much you enjoying internet hours~ha~

Dear leo :)

Yes,"WELCOME BACK HYUN JUNG Sii"~It's what I want to say too.

So sad, :( I can't said more to day,I'm rush to go out now,sigh~~~see u and have a nice day to you !

Dear leo,

Hahaha~luckily you love a mashimaro.I like it too~,I already complete your born year~ B)

thank you for being so wonderful UNNI!~~

i found another kind hearted unni by Go Hyun Jung. and that is one thing i really am thankful about.thank you for mashimaro!!~~thank you for the birthyear~~ and worry not about writing too much here WORK matters the most!~ i hope you are able to relax tonight with your busy schedule yesterday!~~emotbighug.gif

Guest loveKHJ

^Her film debut will be in a Hong SangSoo? Cool. I have all his movies except "The Power of Kangwon Province" (which I hope to acquire soon). I, um, (for lack of a better word) like his films because they make me uncomfortable, make me think.

A good choice, and a brave one, GHJ ssi.

Which reminds me: I should get around to watching my copy of "The Sandglass"...

To melusine: :)

Yes,it's what I want to say "How brave GHJ sii !" I only have two of Hong Sang Soo movie, (Virgin Stripped Bare By Her Bachelors )and ( Woman IS the Future Of Man ) , if your don't know what a body languege to express from Hong Movie,you must be sick,because his film fill for to much sexuality and bedscene.

I don't like Hong movie ,his really make me uncomfortable,even a deep thinking on his movie.but I'm fully support GHJ work with him,it's because so far no body top star actress like GHJ will cooperate with him (it's to be destroyed their own image),which they calling Hong Song Soo is " dangerous director".

But now GHJ will challenge it !! Her first time movie role,she have much better choice,but she just got this "hard decision".

Even whose news regard her new movie recenlty is like :"How much GHJ can expose and take off on new movie?"or "How much a dangerous director can be destroyed pure and natural beauty GHJ? "

GHJ sii ~good job~It's much time again I feel so proud to you.

PS: melusine,you must like a "Sandglass",because such I'm a Korean Movie addict,but I like sandglass and spring days so much.

Archived