Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest loveKHJ

loveKHJ, as a gift..i made u a Go Hyun Jung Banner which u can use here for your siggy/banner.

my way of saying THANK YOU.36.gif

banner8ha.jpg

i will make more next time.just finished watching episode 9 of sandglass. :phew:

kinda sleepy now.see yah around.AwwPuppy.gif

[size=3]Dear leo62: :lol::D

So nice~~~~~~ thanks for your lovely banner~~ I really like it !!!!! I want more ,hahaha~~

you can't imagine I was an idiot for computer system and graphics before that,I only using

computer to wrote my news stories,haha~

After I watch Spring Days and "allure" by KHJ, I starting learn how to operate computer and

set up the website,I using 4 night rest time to finish KHJ more than 150 news and magazine article.

I want to know all about her ,despite all the article in Korean, just hard to do my translation work~~ translate to Japanese and then to Mandarin, sharing her latest news to my Taiwanese friends too^^ because so poorly Chinese news website reporting her news.

After I read and watch all the thing . In my impression,Ko Hyun Jung is a explicit and strong person,

even as a woman,mother and actress,she so earnestness to give.

She reject a admeasurement property from her ex-husband (her ex-husband is vice-president of

Samsung group ) ,before they divorce, some rumor about her ex-husband closeness with another

actress.

But after she divorce and return back to entertainment world,she was faced with some knock.

Her ex-husband not allowed all the LG agency shop under Samsung Mall put up KHJ posters

and photo,and now so difficulty she want to visitation her 7years old son and 5 years old daughter.

This matter was to cause delayed action for her next project.

KHJ already set up a "KHJ foundation" after her return back,to auspices who need to help ,

especially focus on those adverseness children and women society.

What I know above-mentioned were come from news reporting, I'm not sure is really true or not~~

but I want to say :Hyun Jung sii~baxia!!! don't gave up!!

PS:Yes, I got some latest CF BTS video clip,I will try to up load ^^ Hyun Jung sii so cute and

childishness~how to imagine she was a Mom of 7years old boy and 5 years old girl :blush:

but now you can download her new DIOS CF + BTS (2006 JAN) ,link here :

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/avidios2006.avi

making film flash:

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/C.swf

BUSAN QUEENDOM new CF ( got 2 CF ) (2006 FEB) OOPHS~~~sosososo pretty~~~:

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/queendom2.wmv

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/queendom1.wmv

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

GO HYUN JUNG's QUEENDOM Busan CF

released 2006.03.02

0014gx.jpg

QUEENDOM Busan CF 01

0021wv.jpg

QUEENDOM Busan CF 02

:POoH~feel sorry to leo62,you already post a QUEENDOM CF link here,I'm getting old now ,haha.

but now you can download ^^

To way for apologize,I just sharing with your my most like photo:

this picture shoot by last year,when Hyun Jung sii was attend a funeral

for one of seniority actor,even she look so heavily and serious,but

feel so natural and pure prettie of her un make up face^^

200504161350232100_1.jpg

200504161334582100_1.jpg

Guest leo62

[size=3]Dear leo62: :lol::D

So nice~~~~~~ thanks for your lovely banner~~ I really like it !!!!! I want more ,hahaha~~

you can't imagine I was an idiot for computer system and graphics before that,I only using

computer to wrote my news stories,haha~

After I watch Spring Days and "allure" by KHJ, I starting learn how to operate computer and

set up the website,I using 4 night rest time to finish KHJ more than 150 news and magazine article.

I want to know all about her ,despite all the article in Korean, just hard to do my translation work~~ translate to Japanese and then to Mandarin, sharing her latest news to my Taiwanese friends too^^ because so poorly Chinese news website reporting her news.

After I read and watch all the thing . In my impression,Ko Hyun Jung is a explicit and strong person,

even as a woman,mother and actress,she so earnestness to give.

She reject a admeasurement property from her ex-husband (her ex-husband is vice-president of

Samsung group ) ,before they divorce, some rumor about her ex-husband closeness with another

actress.

But after she divorce and return back to entertainment world,she was faced with some knock.

Her ex-husband not allowed all the LG agency shop under Samsung Mall put up KHJ posters

and photo,and now so difficulty she want to visitation her 7years old son and 5 years old daughter.

This matter was to cause delayed action for her next project.

KHJ already set up a "KHJ foundation" after her return back,to auspices who need to help ,

especially focus on those adverseness children and women society.

What I know above-mentioned were come from news reporting, I'm not sure is really true or not~~

but I want to say :Hyun Jung sii~baxia!!! don't gave up!!

PS:Yes, I got some latest CF BTS video clip,I will try to up load ^^ Hyun Jung sii so cute and

childishness~how to imagine she was a Mom of 7years old boy and 5 years old girl :blush:

but now you can download her new DIOS CF + BTS (2006 JAN) ,link here :

making film flash:

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/C.swf

BUSAN QUEENDOM new CF ( got 2 CF ) (2006 FEB) OOPHS~~~sosososo pretty~~~:

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/queendom2.wmv

http://boomboom.linkfile.net/queendom1.wmv

loveKHJ unni!!!! thanks a bunch again!!~~

shower of wonderful GHJ things here. i am overwhelmed!! thank u thank u thank u!!!

i get to download this...

but why is it that all i hear is the audio? :phew:

oh thank u.u are now using the banner i made!!!

i'm making more banners and wallies for GHJ. but before i post it i would like to ask u first if

it is alright if i put on http://kohyunjung.idv.st/ in order to promote your site as well?

i am asking permission because i want to help out in promoting your site.will that be okay with you loveKHJ unni? :blush:

Guest leo62

what is the answer to this?

현정님 좋아하시죠~? (등업사항)

- i am trying to join her sonamu4u cafe daum.thanks!!

Guest leo62

:POoH~feel sorry to leo62,you already post a QUEENDOM CF link here,I'm getting old now ,haha.

but now you can download ^^

To way for apologize,I just sharing with your my most like photo:

this picture shoot by last year,when Hyun Jung sii was attend a funeral

for one of seniority actor,even she look so heavily and serious,but

feel so natural and pure prettie of her un make up face^^

200504161350232100_1.jpg

200504161334582100_1.jpg

it's alright loveKHJ unni.the link that u provided here are sooooo much

better than the one i posted.so thanks alot!!!~~~yay! can i give u a HHUGGGG!!~~thanks thanks!

cant seem shut myself from saying thank u here. :w00t: THANKS ALOT!!!

wow! so that was those photos all about.i even watched a vidclip of that. i thought she was going to court for divorce paper matters.and yeap she looks undeniably beautiful with no make up at all. though in the photo one would notice she did aged a bit.

2005041616234121778_1.jpg

3100df3f.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo62,

현정님 좋아하시죠~? (등업사항) is mean what the KHJ like ? you can just key in 반지

oophs~~it's welcome if you want to promote our website, just do it :)

Hyun Jung sii to day attend a LG DIOS function,so~ so~ so~pretty~

long time no see Hyun Jung sii ~~ :w00t: Happy!!!!

200603120002.jpg

2006031209570497905_2.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

2006 Korean Star CF remuneration rating

c160312_big.jpg

source from The Sun Orisun.com /HK-------12/3/06

NO:1 Ko Hyun Jung

15 (hundred million won) :phew::sweatingbullets:

Guest leo62

Dear leo62,

현정님 좋아하시죠~? (등업사항) is mean what the KHJ like ? you can just key in 반지

oophs~~it's welcome if you want to promote our website, just do it :)

Hyun Jung sii to day attend a LG DIOS function,so~ so~ so~pretty~

long time no see Hyun Jung sii ~~ :w00t: Happy!!!!

200603120002.jpg

2006031209570497905_2.jpg

hello there loveKHJ unni!~~thank u for permitting me to promote your website.i hope we get to have updates there soon.yehey!!

i was away from my PC when i dropped by this afternoon and posted those banners. wow!i see that you changed your banner.truth is, i did like the one your are using now.one of my personal favorite.^^,

the photos you are sharing here are really hard to find ones! THANK U! THANK U!!!

she is such a wonderful endorser of a product.look how she was in those photos that u share.i am liking her more and more!!~~

and oh unni,i am having some problems joining sonamu4u.i dont know.i followed your instruction though. i want to cry here.TT TT

Dear leo62:

So for that Dios video clip your only can hear a sound right?

just download this software, so your can watch any AVI file video clip afterward ,very fast ,

just take fews minutes :P

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Avid_AVI_Codec.htm

i downloaded the codec you provided.seems like i am having some problems with it.argh.i will try to figure it out.thanks alot!!!

2006 Korean Star CF remuneration rating

c160312_big.jpg

source from The Sun Orisun.com /HK-------12/3/06

NO:1 Ko Hyun Jung

15 (hundred million won) :phew::sweatingbullets:

now now now!!!!

that is a nice one there! she tops the renumeration list! that is awesome! she deserves it and it only shows that every product she endorses do great in the market. i am happy!!

:D:)B)

Dear leo62:

Takeaway all the lovely banner ,see u ~

and oh more banners and artworks to come as soon as i find time with it.i only get to work on a couple over vacant hours.

doesnt she endorse clothelines?i want to see her endorse elegant clothelines.she looks elegant with fine dresses.

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo62 :

Don't cry~just tell me what problem you face to joining in Sonamu 4u ?I can try to help you ,I spend more than 1month to join it ,because don't know Korean,it's so hard I login~that time I

want to cry too.

How deep I like Hyun Jung sii~ just keep on so much tries,hahaha~~cause by my job and time is astaticism,I feel so hard to keep on ,but now so far so good.

leo62, you share a same birthday with Hyun Jung sii~ I felt so~so ~so begrudge, 0302~now it's my lucky number,hahaha ~my email~my company id and password already change to 0302.

I have the more free time recently ,because I got 2 week's leave,after I start to working, it's quite difficult for me always drop in here ^^ but even I busy , I will abide to keep in touch with you. :)

who's have a same birthday with Hyun Jung sii ,I think you're the pretty girl's too :w00t:

"i hope we get to have updates there soon.yehey!!" Yes,I strongly need your help~~~ We can work together^^ but now I just waiting reply from my Taiwanese friend.

Even I'm a sources provider for the website~I want to give a respects for them too ,then have a concession to take over and updating,I need to adding english version for website^^

PS:give yours a very very precious photo ,Hyun Jung sii and Sonamu 4u cafe fans meeting

when her birthday in last year and Hyun Jung sii in gathering with Spring Days staff^^ I like so much her no makeup and bespectacled look,it's real Hyun Jung sii~so natural~

*Ji Jin Hee say all the man and woman like the KHJ because she is so bright and natural.

And thanks again to your lovely banner :)

111423625_badbb44536_m.jpg

Guest leo62

Dear leo62 :

Don't cry~just tell me what problem you face to joining in Sonamu 4u ?I can try to help you ,I spend more than 1month to join it ,because don't know Korean,it's so hard I login~that time I

want to cry too.

How deep I like Hyun Jung sii~ just keep on so much tries,hahaha~~cause by my job and time is astaticism,I feel so hard to keep on ,but now so far so good.

unni!!!yeah i will give it a try again today in registering over at sonamu4u.if i encounter difficulties again i will ask for your help,ok.~as of the moment i believe i just signed up just fine. i dont know how long will take for me to have full access of sonamu4u cafe.i just have to wait patiently.while waiting, i am just happy to be to here in soompi with you and browsing over your websites.^^,

leo62, you share a same birthday with Hyun Jung sii~ I felt so~so ~so begrudge, 0302~now it's my lucky number,hahaha ~my email~my company id and password already change to 0302.

yes, unni i am lucky to share the same birthday with this wonderful woman.hehe.i was surprise to learn that we share the same date.and like you, 0302 are my favorite numbers.just my lucky numbers!!

I have the more free time recently ,because I got 2 week's leave,after I start to working, it's quite difficult for me always drop in here ^^ but even I busy , I will abide to keep in touch with you. :)

who's have a same birthday with Hyun Jung sii ,I think you're the pretty girl's too :w00t:

please do keep in touch when you are back to working already. as u see here, there is only YOU, ME and HAPPY DAY.i am quite busy as well but i often slipped into the PC and check on things.truth is, i am married to my computer and internet is my LIFELINE.i cant imagine a day without surfing the net and being here. *i am an internet addict and i just cant give it up*

"i hope we get to have updates there soon.yehey!!" Yes,I strongly need your help~~~ We can work together^^ but now I just waiting reply from my Taiwanese friend.

Even I'm a sources provider for the website~I want to give a respects for them too ,then have a concession to take over and updating,I need to adding english version for website^^

how are your taiwanese friends doing? the three of you did a great job with the website.i hope we can share that site with the koreans and it is the BEST GIFT for Go Hyun Jung..as a way to show SUPPORT.

i also met a couple of chinese people who show support to Kim Jung Eun.they created http://lovejungeun.com/bbs they too did a great job too.

PS:give yours a very very precious photo ,Hyun Jung sii and Sonamu 4u cafe fans meeting

when her birthday in last year and Hyun Jung sii in gathering with Spring Days staff^^ I like so much her no makeup and bespectacled look,it's real Hyun Jung sii~so natural~

and thank u so much for the candid photos of Hyun Jung ssi with her fans, unni.she is lovely. she accomodated her fans amidst her busy schedule.waah.she is so SWEET!!!

*Ji Jin Hee say all the man and woman like the KHJ because she is so bright and natural.

And thanks again to your lovely banner :)

111423625_badbb44536_m.jpg

i wish Ji Jin Hee isnt married yet. they make a good couple.waah.stop dreaming leo62.wishful thinking wont do you no good.argh. but i wish GHJ a guy that would stand by her for always. i wish her a happy love and life. but for now, may she always enjoy the life of being single again and dating and finding that one TRUE LOVE.:wub:

and oh..cheonmaneo for the banner.i love doing such.i'm glad u like it.mwaaah..thank you again for everything!!! :blush:

Guest loveKHJ

i also met a couple of chinese people who show support to Kim Jung Eun.they created http://lovejungeun.com/bbs they too did a great job too.

and thank u so much for the candid photos of Hyun Jung ssi with her fans, unni.she is lovely. she accomodated her fans amidst her busy schedule.waah.she is so SWEET!!!

i wish Ji Jin Hee isnt married yet. they make a good couple.waah.stop dreaming leo62.wishful thinking wont do you no good.argh. but i wish GHJ a guy that would stand by her for always. i wish her a happy love and life. but for now, may she always enjoy the life of being single again and dating and finding that one TRUE LOVE.:wub:

and oh..cheonmaneo for the banner.i love doing such.i'm glad u like it.mwaaah..thank you again for everything!!! :blush:

Archived