Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest leo62

^^ wow! i cant wait for the day she'll back to working again in a drama series much more acting in a movie.wow! wow! this movie must be good.*crossing my fingers!*

she's back in the limelight~~ :blush: another stage play of her life.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest leo62

okay, unni let's have it here.. :blush:

ahum..i still have to say this again..SHE HAD SLIM DOWN. :blush: and PRETTY AS ALWAYS!!

bts00112pz.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

okay, unni let's have it here.. :blush:

ahum..i still have to say this again..SHE HAD SLIM DOWN. :blush: and PRETTY AS ALWAYS!!

:w00t:

Thanks,leo~~What a Good job!!I love it so much! :D

Guest leo62

you're welcome unni!!!~~

ive been trying to find for news about GHJ but all seems to be talking about her new movie and more article about

김승우.ahum. i wonder when will news about her be released? i cant wait.i am excited as you are with this movie and upcoming series. :phew:

Guest loveKHJ

News time:

Which Go Hyun Jung new film"A woman on the beach" will to make public for image of character, character profile and storylines

on 17/4 film making presscon.

고현정 첫 영화 ¡¥해변의 여인¡¦ 서서히 발동건다

200604071635331003_1.jpg

톱스타 고현정이 오는 17일 서울 광장동 쉐라톤 워커힐 호텔에에서 진행되는 자신의 첫 영화 ¡¥해변의 여인¡¦(감독 홍상수/제작 영화사 봄)의 제작 발표회에 영화배우로 첫 모습을 드러낸다.

이날 제작 발표회에는 영화의 주연배우 고현정과 김승우 등을 비롯해 홍상수 감독 및 영화사 봄 오정완 대표가 참석한다.

이날 제작발표회는 출연 배우들과 함께 야외에서 진행되며 영화 ¡¥해변의 여인¡¦을 설명하는 배우들의 캐릭터 프로필 사진이 최초로 공개된다. 또 영화의 캐스팅 전모 역시 공개될 예정인 것으로 알려졌다.

영화 ¡¥해변의 여인¡¦은 고현정의 첫 영화 데뷔작이라는 사실과 200년마다 한번 돌아온다는 입춘이 1년에 두번 있는 쌍춘년 봄을 배경으로 한 작품으로 화제를 모으고 있다.

고현정은 ¡¥모래시계¡¦를 비롯해 수 편의 드라마에 출연하며 톱스타로서의 명성을 쌓아오다 결혼과 함께 은퇴를 선언했다. 그 후 2005년 지진희와 함께 SBS 드라마 ¡¥봄날¡¦에 출연하며 화려하게 컴백한 고현정의 첫 영화 데뷔작이라는 점에서 더욱 이목이 집중되고 있다.

¡¥해변의 여인¡¦은 ¡¥오 수정¡¦ ¡¥생활의 발견¡¦등을 연출한 홍상수 감독이 메가폰을 잡았으며 4월 중순 크랭크인 한다.

손에 잡히는 뉴스, 눈에 보이는 뉴스(www.newsen.co.kr)

Guest leo62

^^ cant wait for the 17th!!!!come quick please 17th.i wish to see how Hyun Jung unni looks like these days.

a couple of my favorite photos of Hyun Jung unni from sandglass.the STRONG WILLED HYE RIN.

032.jpg

073.jpg

074.jpg

072.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

name='leo62' date='Apr 7 2006, 02:38 PM' post='2217312']

^^ cant wait for the 17th!!!!come quick please 17th.i wish to see how Hyun Jung unni looks like these days.

:) Counting me too!!!

A softness and lovely JUNG EUN in spring day

o_20050316234534_ACF78.jpg

o_20050316234548_90541.jpg

o_20050316234600_1FF1F.jpg

o_20050316234649_09988.jpg

o_20050317024452_95A17.jpg

o_20050317024512_6B9A1.jpg

o_20050317024556_685A6.jpg

Guest leo62

somebody..ahum..make that almost everyone doesnt believe me when i say that Go Hyun Jung is 35 years old.

to quote a Spring Day viewer:

"GHJ is 35 y/o?? Grabe she dont look like her age huh...she must be really lucky to have a young face...

how i wish i look like that when i reach 35."

hehe cant blame her for such reaction for i too said the same thing after watching Spring Day. :phew:

GO HYUN JUNG aka Kristine 10 years ago from her SANDGLASS series

534b88ad.jpg

d9472d44.jpg

GO HYUN JUNG 10 years after...

1ab60a1f.jpg

6c22204b.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

somebody..ahum..make that almost everyone doesnt believe me when i say that Go Hyun Jung is 35 years old.

to quote a Spring Day viewer:

"GHJ is 35 y/o?? Grabe she dont look like her age huh...she must be really lucky to have a young face...

how i wish i look like that when i reach 35."

hehe cant blame her for such reaction for i too said the same thing after watching Spring Day. :phew:

:P Thanks leo,give some fact :

"Whose actress are look baby face ever?"

No.1 임수정 (age 27)

173594.jpg

No.2 최지연 (age 28)

00796702_2.jpg

No.3 고현정 (age 35)

5564.jpg

나이 짐작키 어려운 ‘앳된 외모’ 매력

이의경 기자

나이에 비해 유난히 어려 보이는 얼굴을 가진 연예인은 누굴까. 이색설문사이트 vip에서 2월 둘째주 네티즌 1만1천4백5표를 대상으로 조사한 결과 ‘최고 동안 연예인’에 임수정(9.5%)이 영원한 어린왕자 이승환(8.3%)을 제치고 1위를 차지했다.

1980년생 임수정은 20대 중반임에도 불구하고 고등학교를 갓 졸업했다고 해도 믿길 정도로 앳된 외모와 나이를 짐작할 수 없는 묘한 매력이 특징이다.

이어 10살 가까이 어려 보이는 외모를 가진 최지연(7.7%)이 3위에 올랐고 고현정(6.9%), 원타임의 송백경(6.3%), 원빈(6.1%), 서태지(5.9%), 최강희(5.3%), 김희철(5.1%)등이 뒤를 이었다.

2006/02/16 [11:29] ⓒ브레이크뉴스

Guest leo62

thanks for that one unni! never did i thought that 임수정 is already 27 years old.tsk!tsk! i thought she's only 16 as i watched some of her films. :sweatingbullets: and of course, our GO HYUN JUNG!! looking young and fresh at 35!!

i hope tosee this cafe skin and portal up soon over at sonamu.but i hope at least they could make it alot nicer.but it's okay since i dont know what to write in korean there if i do share my work.but i will try.

skin1zg.jpg

main2ln.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

i hope tosee this cafe skin and portal up soon over at sonamu.but i hope at least they could make it alot nicer.but it's okay since i dont know what to write in korean there if i do share my work.but i will try.

Ooophs ~help me,I really love your work,it's nice!!we just look forward to your wish :rolleyes:

:) Just have some sharing of news and vidclip:

Actress Song Sun Mi will be work together with Go Hyun Jung in movie

"A Women On The Beach".

"I'm feel so honored work with Hong Sung Soo and Go Hyun Jung."Song said.

고현정-송선미, 팔등신 미녀들 ‘해변의 여인’ 되다

2006-04-10

200604101119301003_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 김형우 기자]

미스코리아와 슈퍼모델, '팔등신 미녀들'의 연기 대격돌!

미스코리아 출신 고현정과 슈퍼모델 송선미가 홍상수 감독의 신작 ‘해변의 여인’(제작 영화사 봄)에서 매력 대결을 펼친다.

‘해변의 여인’은 지난해 SBS ‘봄날’로 10년 만에 연기 활동을 재개하며 화제를 모은 고현정이 스크린 데뷔작으로 선택한 영화. 이와 함께 최근 결혼을 발표한 송선미의 결혼 전 마지막 작품이기도 하다.

키 170cm가 넘는 두 팔등신 두 미녀가 함께 출연하는 데다 개성적인 연출 솜씨로 그 역량을 인정받아온 홍상수 감독의 신작이라는 점에서 '해변의 여인'은 벌써부터 기대를 모으고 있다.

김형우 cox109@newsen.co.kr

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/ytnstar/200604/10/200604100912175581_s.wmv

Guest yesterday

i have been following the posts here and i must say i got impatient to post a reply but i tell myself i've got to finish reading them first so i know what i have been missing out on our lovely go hyun jung.... u can count me in as one of the few non-korean ghj supporters out there. loved the pics i see here and the links. more importantly, i was more than glad to learn something about ghj here... thank you for sharing the news. i hope i can find time to contribute here too. take care :)

lovekhj, what a sweet surprise, my fav japanese artistese is miho n. (though she's my fav, i dun know why i can't remember her full name :P )

Guest loveKHJ

i have been following the posts here and i must say i got impatient to post a reply but i tell myself i've got to finish reading them first so i know what i have been missing out on our lovely go hyun jung.... u can count me in as one of the few non-korean ghj supporters out there. loved the pics i see here and the links. more importantly, i was more than glad to learn something about ghj here... thank you for sharing the news. i hope i can find time to contribute here too. take care :)

lovekhj, what a sweet surprise, my fav japanese artistese is miho n. (though she's my fav, i dun know why i can't remember her full name :P )

:w00t: Hey yesterday:

What a big surprise you reply here,We (me and leo )really want to give you a warm welcome.

"i hope i can find time to contribute here too." YES,what a good promise. :)

5689.jpg

Guest leo62

wow! hello yesterday!!~~welcome.gif

please drop by more often.it is really good to have a new GHJ buddy here.we can share and talk more about her here.with the little help from among us 3 here and i hope to have more of us here..11_12_13.gif

--

loveKHJ unni , i was going over the net for news about our GHJ here.the ones you have here of the photo of Song Sun Mi is quite lovelier. :sweatingbullets: but of course too much beauty in a movie would be too much.*no offense meant to the Song Sun Mi fans.* just that Hyun Jung unni's aura for me is way too much and way too addicting. :phew:

--

ahum..lucky girl to post there with GHJ photo. :tongue2:

thanks for the news update and wonderful photos of Hyun Jung unni.

5689.jpg

she is getting lovelier than ever. d9464c8b.gif

Guest yesterday

thank you for the warm welcome! I wonder where is that place those 2 lucky girls posed with our lovely Hyun Jung-ssi banner?? And where is that place?

I wonder how is Happy Day doing these days?

Archived