Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest loveKHJ

unni! dont be sad,okay.your friends do have their reasons for refusing such thing to do.it is indeed quite a task maintaining a website.even i, manage a couple of blogs here and there and i couldnt even afford to update it all. it takes time, effort and passion to do such things.

i did set up something over at BLOG.DAUM. i still have to fix it.but still it is much different from that of the website you own. it's simply a blog..a journal.can u suggest how to call the http://blog.daum.net/???? i will prepare so we can share a little and will be a little space for vidclips and songs and photos too.

truth is,i am happy being here with you in soompi.it is knowing a new friend in you and in hyun jung unni.but of course, a website is a showcase of how a truly devote fan you are. i reallyadmire your love to hyun jung unni.i know you love her as much as i love kim jung eun.hehe. and of course, i still cannot attest here yet of how passionate is my waiting for her since i am only a newbie here. but rest assured that i will be here as long as SOOMPI exist and as long as INTERNET is always at hand.count me in for an everyday talk and everyday posts.hehe.

it is indeed like that.i remember i started out over at our KJE thread..where only a good friend of mine do all the work and residency there. and here goes a flock of fans dropping every now and then.i wish we could have such environment too.but hey..let's just have some FUN here. :blush:

lately,as i go over the pages of sonamu4u..i realized that it is actually the LOVE for hyun jung that is keeping everyone there . see, as i check on the photos being posted here in just a couple of days i see like over 500++hits. so that means there are indeed alot of people waiting for her and are so loyal to her.just that of course most of them are koreans. i wonder how many foreign hyun jung supporters are there? of course excluding me and you.~~ ;)

thanks to you and thanks to all sonamu4u people.they simply show their LOVE to hyun jung unni in ways they know BEST!~~

Dear leo: :D

After read your warming message,I feel calmness and better now,haha ~thank you for your sharing and all~http://blog.daum.net/???(especially of this^^,but I don't know how to call it ,sorry :o )

it is indeed like that.i remember i started out over at our KJE thread..where only a good friend of mine do all the work and residency there. and here goes a flock of fans dropping every now and then.i wish we could have such environment too.but hey..let's just have some FUN here.

Yes,I will get more fun here :D ,but like your good friend 's too,I will going to another chinese discussion area do all the work and residency there. :) But don't have any friendly and warming feedback like your,

feel lonely,but I just keep on Love for Hyun Jung sii,and hope what you saying should be happen in future.

In my knowledge,sonamu 4u have one's Chinese or Taiwanese supporter,but even now I can't traced him or her,because she just left a message by korean.I try to contact,but not reply.

No more foreign supporters(excluding you and me) :blink: I do some searching about it,but is not 100% confirmable.

It's a reason why I drop there and try left my message in korean,I don't be a strange,just have joke~~haha ~what r reason is I want to keep practice my korean.

Even my shortly korean message was take time for few hours,I will check from dictionary and ask my friend,how I jealous of your have one "SEON SENG NIM" look like Hyun Jung sii, I want too~~ :blink:

:tears:

count me in for an everyday talk and everyday posts.hehe.

I deeply appreciated to your kindness :tears:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

i am happy to know that in some ways i am making you smile.hehe.i know the time you spend here is really putting smile on your face since it all about hyun jung unni.being here is also a part of so many things i look forward to during the time i spend surfing the net. i get busted when soompi is having some problem.argh.totally pissed off!

smile unni!give out that wonderful smile just as hyun jung unni radiates that kind of warmth whenever she smile and laugh.615cc9db.gif

i even find myself smiling whenever i see chinese women here who resembles Hyun Jung unni and waaah..there i go again saying to myself "hey, she smiles like kristine (kristine is the local name of jung eun of spring day here in my country) so every chinese women now to me is KRISTINE.hehe weird eh.

Hyun Jung unni really looks like my korean teacher.i remember, i use to tell my korean teacher "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL SEON SENG NIM!" Never did i know..she resembles the smile and the aura of GHJ.now i am dying to see Cho seong seng nim again.4481958f.gif

-what kind of article do u usually write?f62b2d30.giff62b2d30.gif

ENTERTAINMENT? BUSINESS? WORLD NEWS?hmm..kinda curious cuz a part of my dream is to become a journalist too.

just ease up and take things easy,okey.LIFE'S LIKE THAT.and dont forget to SMILE.7925bac3.gif

i cant agree with you more!!!but of course she sure look stunningly beautiful with gowns and dresses. but with her simple look..one cant help but appreciate her more!~~

trose.gif

Dear leo:

Ha~ha what a beautiful teacher ~ I wish to meet her too ~ :huh:

Oophs~leo, I really encourage your left a message by english in sonamu~because Hyun Jung sii

can read ,write and speak English very well. I shy to show my broken english,hahaha~

She got her upgrade schoor study for Business administration and English subject in Korea University on

year 1998, since her still on marriage time.She already have a original academic background as Cine departmentalism on Dong KUK University.

She nearest complete and got a master diploma after 2years on schoor study.but destroyed by

Samsung family, whose break off continuance for her study, finally make her decided to drop out.

Hyun Jung sii really like her student life,which her "classmate" was saying,she without makeup every

day,and just have fully concentrated to the school works.

But how pity of her, can't realize her dream :blush:

what kind of article do u usually write?

I more focus on political and business issue, my writing all in Mandarin.

a part of my dream is to become a journalist?

Ha~it's no more fun to be a journalist,only a deep pressure :wacko:

"Jung Eun sii" be KRISTINE???? hahaha~ :w00t: it's quite interested to hear it~

Malaysia edition is call :"Jing En" ~because it's Mandarin version.I only watch

Korean edition before,so not get any impression for TV broadcast.

Kim Jung Eun sii pronounce in mandarin as "Jin Ting En" (金廷恩)

Ko Hyun Jung sii as "Gao Xian Ting" (高賢廷),they share one same character

"Ting""廷"on the name,It's not common hanzi character's in the Korea,but they

are sharing it :blink:

kt8ot.jpg

Waiting to your more good job ~~soooo~lovely~ :lol:

Guest leo62

this is one of the many things i've been trying to do on free hours.in between KJE and GHJ moments. :blush:

amity ville

if you notice, i am trying to follow the format of your website. :sweatingbullets:

PROFILE*NEWS*GALLERY*MEDIA FILES :unsure:

couldnt think of a better way of calling the BLOG but amity means LOVE.so i guess that would be enough for now.for storage of GHJ stuff. :sweatingbullets:

Guest loveKHJ

this is one of the many things i've been trying to do on free hours.in between KJE and GHJ moments. :blush:

amity ville

if you notice, i am trying to follow the format of your website. :sweatingbullets:

PROFILE*NEWS*GALLERY*MEDIA FILES :unsure:

couldnt think of a better way of calling the BLOG but amity means LOVE.so i guess that would be enough for now.for storage of GHJ stuff. :sweatingbullets:

:w00t::D

Strongly thanks for your amity ,it's wonderful~~~!!!

Guest loveKHJ

WHAAAAT!!~~~no wonder she is prim and proper with such military background and sure knows how to handle life at its toughest!~~~

thank you unni for the news article.^^,)/

----------------

i was able to watch the vidclip of this..thanks to you unni for providing it.

i was like NO WAY!!! SHE IS SO FUNNY and SO BUBBLY and so SIMPLE and CHILDISH! she has her way of making faces with the camera off cam just as with the Behind the scenes of her CFs.she is such a DARLING.

that is why i get really mad whenever videos of hers dont run anymore over at the cafe. i know i am missing alot not being able to view the nice vidclips there.argh.not again..i want to cry here for missing so much there. TT.TT

Dear leo,

Yes, she look prim ,proper and knows how to handle life at its toughest, but I can feel how a pressured to her,be a woman whose get divorcement and as a mother whose lost her child.

It's make she just look her step with more carefully.

Your are not missing so much~ what the new vidclips of Hyun Jung sii is no much too :blush: sigh ~

We try to looking forward :P:lol: ha~

Guest leo62

Dear leo:

After read your warming message,I feel calmness and better now,haha ~thank you for your sharing and all~http://blog.daum.net/???(especially of this^^,but I don't know how to call it ,sorry :o )

hello unni!~~

i feel relieved that you are feeling so much better now.hugs and kisses to you.~~everything will be alright.and oh..it is the amity that i came up. http://blog.daum.net/amity ..as soon as i have enough time i will be posting more and more photos there and be uploading vidclips too.hehe.i am excited with so many things these days.i'm kinda flattering since it's SPRING season already.but too bad..no spring here over at my country.plain dry-terribly HOT weather for summer. :sweatingbullets:

it is indeed like that.i remember i started out over at our KJE thread..where only a good friend of mine do all the work and residency there. and here goes a flock of fans dropping every now and then.i wish we could have such environment too.but hey..let's just have some FUN here.

Yes,I will get more fun here ,but like your good friend 's too,I will going to another chinese discussion area do all the work and residency there. :) But don't have any friendly and warming feedback like your,

feel lonely,but I just keep on Love for Hyun Jung sii,and hope what you saying should be happen in future.

are there many Hyun Jung unni chinese fans out there unni?of course i get little interaction since i only get to visit sonamu4u, your website and this in soompi.how is everything with the other chinese fans? i know chinese fans are very passionate and loyal fans too.

i wish my countrymen are like these passionate people too when it comes to foreign stars. i just hate the thought that they tend to like this actor or actress only because his or her series is famous as of the moment. after that..nada! not a single mention nor familiarity of the actor or actress anymore. that is really one i hate about people here in my place.

take for example, ji jin hee.he is famous because of his portrayal over at jewel in the palace and everyone takes him for granted on Spring Day as both is being aired here in my country.i know too for a fact that jewel in the palace is really interesting.but hey, after jewel in the palace..after spring day ji jin hee will no longer be a household name.same thing goes with the other stars that became and becomes famous here.Jo In Sung and Kwon Sang Wo, Lee Dong Gun are no exception.i hope you understand what i'm pointing out here unni. :unsure:

yay! why am i ranting again?!sh..i better tone down.hehe.

In my knowledge,sonamu 4u have one's Chinese or Taiwanese supporter,but even now I can't traced him or her,because she just left a message by korean.I try to contact,but not reply.

No more foreign supporters(excluding you and me) :blink: I do some searching about it,but is not 100% confirmable.

well, i hope he or she show up.hehe.i believe most of the people there are indeed koreans and only a small number are foreign fans.and these foreign fans tend to write in korean too so it is really hard to distinguish.~~

It's a reason why I drop there and try left my message in korean,I don't be a strange,just have joke~~haha ~what r reason is I want to keep practice my korean.

Even my shortly korean message was take time for few hours,I will check from dictionary and ask my friend,how I jealous of your have one "SEON SENG NIM" look like Hyun Jung sii, I want too~~

:tears:

count me in for an everyday talk and everyday posts.hehe.

I deeply appreciated to your kindness :tears:

hehe. i noticed that too.you really write in korean.~~ hmm. i envy you since you try your best there to practice writing in korean. while i, on the other hand rely greatly with my not-so-useful online korean translator and get by with a little help from nice korean people.

i did enrolled myself for a korean language studies but i am one lazybone.it's been a year now since i started learning the language. and i end up only understanding a few phrases here and there. MY KOREAN HAS GOTTEN RUSTY! and i should be polishing it soon for that one GREAT KOREAN TRIP i always been dreaming to have.~~ :phew:

and oh, about my seon seng nim..everybody loves her.she is such a gentle person inside out.and always lends a helping hand.i sure do miss all my seon seng nim. and i take that she is my Go Hyun Jung friend.hehe. :w00t: i am indeed lucky to have met such a wonderful seon seng nim.she loves audrey hepburn though. :rolleyes:

Guest leo62

Dear leo:

Ha~ha what a beautiful teacher ~ I wish to meet her too ~ :huh:

Oophs~leo, I really encourage your left a message by english in sonamu~because Hyun Jung sii

can read ,write and speak English very well. I shy to show my broken english,hahaha~

She got her upgrade schoor study for Business administration and English subject in Korea University on

year 1998, since her still on marriage time.She already have a original academic background as Cine departmentalism on Dong KUK University.

She nearest complete and got a master diploma after 2years on schoor study.but destroyed by

Samsung family, whose break off continuance for her study, finally make her decided to drop out.

Hyun Jung sii really like her student life,which her "classmate" was saying,she without makeup every

day,and just have fully concentrated to the school works.

But how pity of her, can't realize her dream :blush:

wow! thanks for that affirmation unni!!~~ this message of yours truly uplifts my spirit and really encourages me to write more in english there. though i really dont care that much if i write in korean or in english.hehe.just bear with my korean since i only know the basics.

so that means unni..if we get to meet her really in person we can talk to her in english?!

thank you for this really! i have been meaning to ask this if she knows english!woah! i am happy!~~ at least we can be able to communicate with her well.

i am truly proud of her.being married and having kids it is good to know that being away from the limelight she was in school earning a degree.she is such a very diligent woman.a woman of example!

what kind of article do u usually write?

I more focus on political and business issue, my writing all in Mandarin.

a part of my dream is to become a journalist?

Ha~it's no more fun to be a journalist,only a deep pressure :wacko:

hmm..indeed political and business issues are very exasperating matters to discuss and much more to write about. hmm.let me guess..your Go Hyun Jung time over the internet are your breaktime and trying to get away for just a moment of the pressure from work.

thank you unni! ~~that amidst your busy sched you get to visit here.i really am happy sharing wonderful Go Hyun Jung moments here with you and to our lurkers too.i hope to meet other Hyun Jung Unni fans here. but again, most of the soompi people are teenagers and only a few really stay. i guess i really am growing old.hehe.i only tend to stay in two threads here.KJE and GHJ threads.

way to go unni! and i wish for u the best of everyday at work and at home.~~

"Jung Eun sii" be KRISTINE???? hahaha~ :w00t: it's quite interested to hear it~

Malaysia edition is call :"Jing En" ~because it's Mandarin version.I only watch

Korean edition before,so not get any impression for TV broadcast.

Kim Jung Eun sii pronounce in mandarin as "Jin Ting En" (金廷恩)

Ko Hyun Jung sii as "Gao Xian Ting" (高賢廷),they share one same character

"Ting""廷"on the name,It's not common hanzi character's in the Korea,but they

are sharing it :blink:

Waiting to your more good job ~~soooo~lovely~ :lol:

now, i am learning new things again!!~~

i believe "jung" means 'affection'. i am so happy that two of the actresses i look up to share the same name meaning and opps not to mention same zodiac sign that of PISCES too. you know what a piscean person possesses?-people born under the sign of pisces are the kind of people that goes with the flow.spontaneous just as a fish swim along with water.- very much suited to Hyun Jung unni there.as she swim along with the flow of life's downhills and uphills. she become a better and stronger person..that i believe she is and surviving it all.ajah!

Guest leo62

Dear leo,

Yes, she look prim ,proper and knows how to handle life at its toughest, but I can feel how a pressured to her,be a woman whose get divorcement and as a mother whose lost her child.

It's make she just look her step with more carefully.

yes, unni..even putting up a strong front the HURT and PRESSURE will always be INSIDE.

and that we cannot see from her as she is always SMILING and SO WELCOMING with her PRESENCE.

deep inside it is hurting.and as a woman, we share with her pains and heartaches too.we all have our own

share of life's downfall and winning moments. i just wish and hope hyun jung unni being so quite these days slowly finding light and winning moments in little ways she do with work and with things that makes her happy and contented with her life now. :blush:

Your are not missing so much~ what the new vidclips of Hyun Jung sii is no much too :blush: sigh ~

We try to looking forward :P:lol: ha~

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

i sure hope im not missing that much unni!

btw, i came across with this voice clip there.have you heard it? Hyun Jung over the radio.was that her singing? she have a really good voice.

how many albums she had made so far? i want to hear her sing more. :phew:

Guest loveKHJ

hello unni!~~

i feel relieved that you are feeling so much better now.hugs and kisses to you.~~everything will be alright.and oh..it is the amity that i came up. http://blog.daum.net/amity ..as soon as i have enough time i will be posting more and more photos there and be uploading vidclips too.hehe.i am excited with so many things these days.i'm kinda flattering since it's SPRING season already.but too bad..no spring here over at my country.plain dry-terribly HOT weather for summer. :sweatingbullets:

are there many Hyun Jung unni chinese fans out there unni?of course i get little interaction since i only get to visit sonamu4u, your website and this in soompi.how is everything with the other chinese fans? i know chinese fans are very passionate and loyal fans too.

i wish my countrymen are like these passionate people too when it comes to foreign stars. i just hate the thought that they tend to like this actor or actress only because his or her series is famous as of the moment. after that..nada! not a single mention nor familiarity of the actor or actress anymore. that is really one i hate about people here in my place.

take for example, ji jin hee.he is famous because of his portrayal over at jewel in the palace and everyone takes him for granted on Spring Day as both is being aired here in my country.i know too for a fact that jewel in the palace is really interesting.but hey, after jewel in the palace..after spring day ji jin hee will no longer be a household name.same thing goes with the other stars that became and becomes famous here.Jo In Sung and Kwon Sang Wo, Lee Dong Gun are no exception.i hope you understand what i'm pointing out here unni. :unsure:

yay! why am i ranting again?!sh..i better tone down.hehe.

well, i hope he or she show up.hehe.i believe most of the people there are indeed koreans and only a small number are foreign fans.and these foreign fans tend to write in korean too so it is really hard to distinguish.~~

hehe. i noticed that too.you really write in korean.~~ hmm. i envy you since you try your best there to practice writing in korean. while i, on the other hand rely greatly with my not-so-useful online korean translator and get by with a little help from nice korean people.

i did enrolled myself for a korean language studies but i am one lazybone.it's been a year now since i started learning the language. and i end up only understanding a few phrases here and there. MY KOREAN HAS GOTTEN RUSTY! and i should be polishing it soon for that one GREAT KOREAN TRIP i always been dreaming to have.~~ :phew:

and oh, about my seon seng nim..everybody loves her.she is such a gentle person inside out.and always lends a helping hand.i sure do miss all my seon seng nim. and i take that she is my Go Hyun Jung friend.hehe. :w00t: i am indeed lucky to have met such a wonderful seon seng nim.she loves audrey hepburn though. :rolleyes:

Dear leo: :rolleyes:

Your amity is so wonderful,I just visit it more times on one day~~haha~good job!!

Same too.my country also can't feel what are spring ,always like hot summer.

Yes,I totally 200% agree with you

"i just hate the thought that they tend to like this actor or actress only because his or her series is famous as of the moment. after that..nada! not a single mention nor familiarity of the actor or actress anymore. that is really one i hate about people here in my place."

It's what happen to my country too~most people were only show their TREND to those hit drama,but after that~not keep any attention to an

actor and actress again.

Especially a foreign star and actress ,they are no meaning to them after finish a drama.

But their can keep "little while" attention to whose handsome and charming actor ~hahaha

Those people will make me feel sick and lonely. :huh:

I'm sure don't have any passionate chienese fans for Hyun Jung sii,it's got little supporter when Spring Days broadcast on Taiwan and China~ but now will no after :(

I think what a reason is Hyun Jung sii no more new project now~ whose want to keep waiting :blush:

leo,you want to Korea? there is nice! I wish want to Korea again,but I hope just

wait which Hyun Jung sii new project come out ,and I will be go there^^

Guest loveKHJ

wow! thanks for that affirmation unni!!~~ this message of yours truly uplifts my spirit and really encourages me to write more in english there. though i really dont care that much if i write in korean or in english.hehe.just bear with my korean since i only know the basics.

so that means unni..if we get to meet her really in person we can talk to her in english?!

thank you for this really! i have been meaning to ask this if she knows english!woah! i am happy!~~ at least we can be able to communicate with her well.

i am truly proud of her.being married and having kids it is good to know that being away from the limelight she was in school earning a degree.she is such a very diligent woman.a woman of example!

hmm..indeed political and business issues are very exasperating matters to discuss and much more to write about. hmm.let me guess..your Go Hyun Jung time over the internet are your breaktime and trying to get away for just a moment of the pressure from work.

thank you unni! ~~that amidst your busy sched you get to visit here.i really am happy sharing wonderful Go Hyun Jung moments here with you and to our lurkers too.i hope to meet other Hyun Jung Unni fans here. but again, most of the soompi people are teenagers and only a few really stay. i guess i really am growing old.hehe.i only tend to stay in two threads here.KJE and GHJ threads.

way to go unni! and i wish for u the best of everyday at work and at home.~~

now, i am learning new things again!!~~

"so that means unni..if we get to meet her really in person we can talk to her in english?!

thank you for this really! i have been meaning to ask this if she knows english!woah! i am happy!~~ at least we can be able to communicate with her well."

YES,when I hear this new ,it's same feeling like you~Happy! becauseto my poolry korean~hahaha

"i am truly proud of her.being married and having kids it is good to know that being away from the limelight she was in school earning a degree.she is such a very diligent woman.a woman of example!"

Sigh~but for my way,I just hope she will getting new project soon,I 'm

feel hard to waiting, which a selfish thinking from a passionate fan's~

hahaha!

leo,even she is such a woman of example, but in my heart, she is always as innocent~ childishness and sweetie Hyun Jung sii~

"your Go Hyun Jung time over the internet are your breaktime and trying to get away for just a moment of the pressure from work."

BINGO!! all correct!!!But now I will spend "over time" drop to soompi

here,because to meet you^^ but I feel really happy now~~~Don't worried ,I'm older than you ,hahaha!!

"way to go unni! and i wish for u the best of everyday at work and at home.~~"

It's same to you too~lovely leo ^^

Guest loveKHJ

yes, unni..even putting up a strong front the HURT and PRESSURE will always be INSIDE.

and that we cannot see from her as she is always SMILING and SO WELCOMING with her PRESENCE.

deep inside it is hurting.and as a woman, we share with her pains and heartaches too.we all have our own

share of life's downfall and winning moments. i just wish and hope hyun jung unni being so quite these days slowly finding light and winning moments in little ways she do with work and with things that makes her happy and contented with her life now. :blush:

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

i sure hope im not missing that much unni!

btw, i came across with this voice clip there.have you heard it? Hyun Jung over the radio.was that her singing? she have a really good voice.

how many albums she had made so far? i want to hear her sing more. :phew:

Dear leo,

Yes,I keep praying for her,just get a happy and winning moments. :)

So far only one's album made by her,but Hyun Jung sii as a Radio DJ (KBS2 FM)since year 1992,she is a hit DJ on that time~haha~

I like to hear her voice when she spoke on "Spring Days",her voice will express her emotional smoothness.

Now her voice are totally different on the time "Sandglass",but I love her new voice,

it's filling by more experienced,got more attractive power for me.

Guest loveKHJ

i believe "jung" means 'affection'. i am so happy that two of the actresses i look up to share the same name meaning and opps not to mention same zodiac sign that of PISCES too. you know what a piscean person possesses?-people born under the sign of pisces are the kind of people that goes with the flow.spontaneous just as a fish swim along with water.- very much suited to Hyun Jung unni there.as she swim along with the flow of life's downhills and uphills. she become a better and stronger person..that i believe she is and surviving it all.ajah!

Welcome to my PISCES home

I add on all you and me look up actresses with my most favorite Japanese star

Miho Nakayama ,and your ~lovely leo(I'm sorry,if your don't like mashimaro :( )

Miho Nakayama

970.jpg

1970~03~01

고현정

Copy%20of%20ScreenHunter_021.0.jpg

1971~03~02

김정은

00883742_2.jpg

1976~03~04

leo62

r30_800.jpg

1982~03~02

Guest loveKHJ

AHHHHHAAAAHH~~~~Help me ,I'm so excited and happy now ~~~Hyun Jung sii to day

fixed her new project!!!!A new movie "Seaside"will shoot from April,hahaha!!!!

And she promise will back to MBC drama this autumn!!!!!

Now all the reports was saying a new movie leading man is Kim Sun Woo~a leading man

in "Hotelier".

It's fisrt time Hyun Jung sii take a role in movie!!!

고현정, 김승우와 함께 홍상수 영화로 '스크린 신고'

[마이데일리 2006.03.21 15:11:44]

9420060321_23045345.jpg

[마이데일리 = 안지선 기자] 고현정이 생애 처음으로 스크린에 데뷔한다. 그녀가 손잡은 감독은 `돼지가 우물에 빠진 날` `극장전` 등에서 독특한 스토리를 펼쳐낸 홍상수 감독으로, 홍상수 감독의 7번째 영화 `해변의 여인`에서 김승우와 호흡을 맞춘다.

`해변의 여인`의 제작을 맡은 영화사 봄은 21일 오후 "홍상수 감독님의 새 영화 `해변의 여인`(가제)에 고현정과 김승우가 최종 캐스팅된 상태"라며 "철저하게 비밀리에 캐스팅이 진행됐으나 너무 소문이 무성해 주인공을 발표하게 됐다"고 밝혔다. 그러나 제작사 측은 "작품과 캐스팅에 대한 구체적인 내용은 4월 중순께 제작발표회를 통해 공개할 예정"이라고 고현정의 배역에 대해서는 함구했다.

`해변의 여인`은 4월에 크랭크인해 올 가을 개봉할 예정인 영화로, 김승우 는 이 영화에서 감독 역을 맡을 예정이다. 고현정은 `모래시계`로 큰 인기를 모으던 지난 1995년 결혼과 함께 연예계를 떠났으나, SBS 드라마 `봄날`을 통해 10년 만에 연기에 나서 주목을 받았다. 이후 표민수 PD의 드라마에 출연할 계획이었으나 무산되면서 그녀의 차기작에 연예계의 이목이 집중되고 있었다.

[홍상수 감독의 새 영화 `해변의 여인`으로 스크린에 데뷔하는 고현정(왼쪽)과 상대역 김승우. 사진 = 마이데일리 사진 DB]

Guest loveKHJ

^thank you for sharing! finally! i've been waiting for her new project to come out!

Hi~~xosandy,you r a person who's create this beautiful place,thanks a lot! :D:w00t:

Guest leo62

Dear leo: :rolleyes:

Your amity is so wonderful,I just visit it more times on one day~~haha~good job!!

aww!thank you unni!~~i will be posting every now and then. i want it to be really special.hehe.i will write in english and with help from you i will be able to make it a small Go Hyun Jung corner of my life's addiction while i have my own cyworld for my kim jung eun addiction.hehe.

it is quite sad too that i cant find a cyworld hompy that showcases hyun jung unni's photos.well, maybe i can ask for some help for it.but for now amity is alot better since i dont have to spend that much to work to putting it up.

Same too.my country also can't feel what are spring ,always like hot summer.

yeah! summer is really argh! i hate it.only thing good about summer here in my country are all the summer festivities that you can go about in every city and towns. splurge on food and happy times.hehe.

Yes,I totally 200% agree with you

"i just hate the thought that they tend to like this actor or actress only because his or her series is famous as of the moment. after that..nada! not a single mention nor familiarity of the actor or actress anymore. that is really one i hate about people here in my place."

It's what happen to my country too~most people were only show their TREND to those hit drama,but after that~not keep any attention to an

actor and actress again.

Especially a foreign star and actress ,they are no meaning to them after finish a drama.

But their can keep "little while" attention to whose handsome and charming actor ~hahaha

Those people will make me feel sick and lonely. :huh:

wow! we have the same sentiments with regards to this matter.i am a member of Forum Indonesia (FI) i like it there. but i cant seem to find a spring day forum just a KJE forum there where my friend is a resident there.

to these days,all of them are teenagers and young adults who have less passion and dedications. i mean no offense to anybody. but that is part of reality and i am really sad about it.same old sentiments.same old giggles and stories you'll hear when a new a actor or star caught their attention and puff...afterwhich their names are gone with the wind after the show has die down.*sigh*c0f88bd9.gif

I'm sure don't have any passionate chienese fans for Hyun Jung sii,it's got little supporter when Spring Days broadcast on Taiwan and China~ but now will no after :(

I think what a reason is Hyun Jung sii no more new project now~ whose want to keep waiting :blush:

i was wondering where was Hyun Jung unni during the japanese fans day of spring day where Jo In Sung and Ji Jin Hee were present? i was wondering where she was. i know most of the japanese fans who went there to meet them were japanese women. it would be nice for her to meet japanese fans too or maybe she had other engagements back then.can you please clear up my mind, unni about this matter.thank you.~77117de9.gif

leo,you want to Korea? there is nice! I wish want to Korea again,but I hope just

wait which Hyun Jung sii new project come out ,and I will be go there^^

yes, unni.i was suppose to go to korea last november to attend some personal matters with a special friend.ahem.hehe.just read between the lines though.hehe.

i changed my schedule to maybe autumn of this year or early next year to attend KJE's birthday party and to spend my 25th birthday there as well.but i still am waiting for my friend's return from australia since my friend is taking crash course in english. with my friend around, at least i dont have to worry on my korean.hehe.

hopefully, i will have the chance to meet hyun jung unni too.and i will be bringing a banner that says 고현정♡지진희..

hehe.aww.i really like them as a couple.argh!11_1_123.gif

so sad here because ji jin hee wont be coming along with yang mi kyung of jewel in the palace this thursday here in the philippines.if he would be here i would be bringing a huge banner too bearing that same line.aww.what a pathetic fan i am of ji jin hee and go hyun jung people might think i am.but who cares anyway!11_12_13.gif

Guest leo62

WAAH! A MILESTONE!WE'VE REACHED PAGE 10!! :D

"so that means unni..if we get to meet her really in person we can talk to her in english?!

thank you for this really! i have been meaning to ask this if she knows english!woah! i am happy!~~ at least we can be able to communicate with her well."

YES,when I hear this new ,it's same feeling like you~Happy! becauseto my poolry korean~hahaha

PuccaEmoticon14.giffeeling so happy here when i told my sister the good news that Hyun Jung unni do speak english well.if that ONE CHANCE comes along..i hope somebody will be there by my side to shake me off back to reality. i will sure be DUMBFOUNDED and would be SPEECHLESS!waaah!!and i would be like-->4481958f.gif

"i am truly proud of her.being married and having kids it is good to know that being away from the limelight she was in school earning a degree.she is such a very diligent woman.a woman of example!"

Sigh~but for my way,I just hope she will getting new project soon,I 'm

feel hard to waiting, which a selfish thinking from a passionate fan's~

hahaha!

yes, unni! i can attest to that.i know how it feels like waiting.i think i was born to wait for many people in my life.but hey, in waiting we get to have something to look forward to. and whenever i start feeling low because i really am tired of waiting i just say to myself..I KNOW EVERYTHING WILL BE WORTH THE WAIT! then i start looking forward to the time i get to see that person again so thus KJE and GHJ too.as they say PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE.hehe.d1bd1a19.gif

leo,even she is such a woman of example, but in my heart, she is always as innocent~ childishness and sweetie Hyun Jung sii~

i believe she's forever like that unni!that is the whole of Go Hyun Jung and i am happy to have known her even though i am just starting my Waiting time here for go hyun jung.i dont know but i just really like her in spring day.all the more, after finishing the sandglass series she sure did took my heart away.i hope to watch her other dramas too.i wish i can find a CB where i can download all those.yes.gif

"your Go Hyun Jung time over the internet are your breaktime and trying to get away for just a moment of the pressure from work."

BINGO!! all correct!!!But now I will spend "over time" drop to soompi

here,because to meet you^^ but I feel really happy now~~~Don't worried ,I'm older than you ,hahaha!!

"way to go unni! and i wish for u the best of everyday at work and at home.~~"

It's same to you too~lovely leo ^^

i just want to cheer u up in your busy work, unni.and i really appreciate the "overtime" you spend here.361670rj.gif just replying to my posts here sure takes alot of your time. i know you are smiling and freshing up away from work as you go about your Go Hyun Jung time.hehe.as i am enjoying my internet hours at 3:20AM here..without my sister pleading for her turn to use the PC.hehe.2221850f.gif

Archived