Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

Guest loveKHJ

10 pages! hooray!! no problem loveKHJ. thanks for keeping this thread alive and kickin'!

To xosandy:

:D

Thanks~and thanks for you too, keeping this thread alive and kickin ,It's my JOB!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

You made me smile with your statement here.hehe.do you already feel the pressure of settling down and having your own family?i know of a friend who is pressuring herself..err something to that effect of settling down too but i think like me she too is not prepared to having her own family.still enjoying the time for herself.but of course,do spare time for yourself for preparing to having a FAMILY of your own.babyroll.gif

OH!our friends from sonamu had proven themselves already to Hyun Jung unni.so they have this chance of meeting her.now the only chance of meeting her in person is to attend the premiere of her movie!~~waah!good for you,unni..you are a journalist and have contacts.they could at least assist you to attend the premiere or like even a shake hands with hyun jung unni.waah.

with what you've just mentioned about hyun jung unni's public appearances and engagements..i am trying to figure out here for myself how am i going to have that ONE CHANCE.hmm..i will really try to figure that one out.and will be in deep thinking. i hope i can join you as u visit korea to try to meet her.ONE CHANCE is all it takes, right?!77117de9.gif

yeah, my friends and i are having good accomodations over at jung eun unni's nuguri village.we've made a couple of good friends and i hope to share that kind of friendly ways in sonamu.i am happy, i am having good time here in soompi with you.:) and enjoying quite sometime over at sonamu.~~angel_09.gif

Dear leo, :D

I'm only single in my 4 brother sisters,but I still can't felt the pressure of settling down and having my own family, my work it's reason I can't settling down so easily.BUT~I enjoying my life now so much,with Hyun Jung sii~haha! :rolleyes:

YES,I will plan to do it~~ try my best to attend premiere of her movie,but is it truly I can shake hands with hyun jung sii? AAHAAWA you make me so excited now~~~~!!!!!! :w00t:

Which Hyun Jung sii public appearances and engagements will not open to reporters and fans(they just wait a chance) ,I think our sonamu friends also no idea for this,but I try my best to have ONE CHANCE.

Yes, it's always warm for SHARING.

Thanks again to lovely leo post a news article and photo. :lol:

btw leo,how I can leave my message in your blog amity?

Guest loveKHJ

0016ne.jpg

Thanks again to leo post an article~~but I'm feel sick for those article,just have a guess how much GHJ "exposedness" and "take off"performance in film.

It's no more detail regarding movie storyline and role yet, but some people were make their own stories,keep some respect to the actress~~please !!! :angry:

A film production team including actor and actress will attend a press conference on middle of April,and have a later information to this movie.

But so far repoter will get some information from Director Hong,what a movie will setting as "Spring" background,it's got some change with Director Hong style,whose are most cold and darkness "Winter"background.

Guest leo62

waah unni!~~~

i will reply back in a little while, :tears:

i just had my jewel in the palace fever!~~and i just got back from the fans night..hehe,just out of curiousity i came and try to see how people here would welcome such stars from korea.

i had an exciting night.i will tell you more later. :rolleyes:

will try to get some sleep now. :wacko:

Guest loveKHJ

:) It's a news regarding LG---Go Hyun Jung Foundation were help and take care which female prisoner and their children,who were provided clothing and teaching materials, foundation also plan and fully supplies "family gathering" for female prisoner with their family members since 2005 .

[법무부] 자녀와 함께하는 어머니 수형자의 2박3일 '가족캠프' 개최

[연합뉴스 보도자료 2006-03-24 08:00]

우리나라에서는 처음으로 모자관계의 회복을 목표로 초등학생 자녀가 있는 어머니 수형자와 그 자녀가 함께 참가하는 2박 3일간의 '가족캠프'가 열린다.

법무부(장관 천정배)는 '법무부변화전략계획-희망을 여는 약속' 세부추진 일정에 따라 2006년 3월 24일(금)∼2006년 3월 26일(일)까지 2박3일간 경기도 파주에 있는 "△△연수원"에서 우리나라에서는 처음으로 어머니수형자 8명과 그 자녀 11명이 참가하는 가족캠프를 개최한다.

가족캠프는 법무부 교정행정 혁신전략의 일환으로 추진되는데 어린 자녀에게는 어머니의 구속으로 인한 불안감을 해소하여 탈선을 방지하고 어머니 수형자에게는 자칫 소원해 지기 쉬운 자녀와의 관계를 원만히 회복하게 해줌으로써 출소 후 건강하고 행복한 가정생활을 유도하는데 목적을 두고 있다.

캠프에 앞서 어머니 수형자를 2일전에 미리 가정으로 보내 자녀와 가족간의 적응기간을 갖을 수 있도록 하고, 캠프 후에도 "일종의 휴가(2일, 총 1주일)"를 줘 가정의 화합을 최대한 지원한다는 방침이다.

이번 가족캠프는 간단한 입소식 및 오리엔테이션을 가진 후 음악의 매개체를 통해서 오랫동안 만나지 못한 자녀와 부모의 서먹함을 없애고 친밀감을 높여주는 유리드믹스를 이용한 icebreaking 레크레이션과 자녀와의 세대 차이를 극복하고 서로 마음을 열고 효율적인 대화를 통해서 건강한 부모·자녀 관계를 유지하기 위한 좋은 엄마 되기, 소망나무 그리기, 마음 드러내기, 마음나누기, 스트레스 조절을 통해서 자기관리를 돕는 음악치료프로그램인 Stress Management Music과 의미 있는 음악적 경험을 통해 아동들의 정서적 함양을 도모하고 사회성 및 창의성을 길러주기 위한 Happy Child Music, 여러가지 음악과 악기연주 속에 가족간의 협동심을 경험하게하고 긍정적인 자기성찰과 정서순화를 도와주는 엄마와 함께하는 음악놀이 한마당 등 다양한 프로그램이 마련되어 있다.

가족캠프 전 과정의 기획 및 진행을 숙명여자대학교 글로벌 인적자원 개발센터에서 맡고 있으며 LG-고현정 펀드에서 예산을 지원한다.

LG-고현정 펀드: LG전자와 고현정씨가 사회 소외계층 지원을 위해 각각 9천만원씩(총 1억8천만원) 기부하여 조성한 펀드

Guest loveKHJ

"TWO GO"return back and active!

Go Hyun Jung and Go So Young(who's drop out of entertainment industry for 4years ) will start their new movie and cf shoot.

연예계 ‘TWO 고'가 떴다!

대표급 CF여왕 잇따라 연예계 복귀

이의경 기자

연예계의 톱 여배우로 꼽히는 고현정과 고소영이 나란히 컴백작으로 영화를 선택해 복귀한다.

이들 두 사람은 최고의 TV톱스타이자 CF여왕으로 꼽히는데 아직까지 영화에서는 두각을 나타내지 않았다. 별다른 주연작 없이 CF만 찍으며 수입면에서는 최고를 기록해 ‘CF여왕’이라는 불명예스러운 수식어와 따가운 눈총도 얻었다.

이런 가운데 고소영은 출연작(‘이중간첩’)이 있었지만 저조한 흥행성적을 기록했고 고현정은 영화에 출연한 적이 없어 이번 작품이 첫 스크린 신고식인 셈이다. 그다지 명예스럽지 못한 CF여왕이 아니라 스크린에서도 톱 여배우로서 인정받을 수 있을지 관심이 모아지고 있다.

첫 스크린 신고식, 산뜻한 봄맞이

고현정이 컴백작으로 선택한 영화는 ‘해변의 여인(가제 감독 홍상수 제작 영화사 봄)’. 95년 공전의 히트를 기록한 ‘모래시계’를 끝으로 연예계에서 은퇴했던 고현정은 드라마 ‘봄날’을 통해 화려하게 브라운관에 복귀하였다.

2006032407167459.jpg

▲드라마 ‘봄날’ 이후 차기작에 고심하던 고현정이 영화를 선택, 첫 스크린 신고식을 치른다.

우리 시대 청순한 미인상의 표본이자 모든 남성의 연인인 그녀는 톱스타들에게만 기회가 주어진다는 아파트, 화장품, 가전 CF를 독차지하며 변함없는 전성기를 구가하고 있다. 차기작으로 영화를 하겠다고 발표한 이후 캐스팅 블루칩 1순위로 떠오르면서 유수 영화 감독 및 제작자의 러브콜을 받은 고현정의 캐스팅은 시나리오 전달부터 만남까지 철통보안을 유지하면서 진행되었다는 후문이다.

고현정은 수많은 영화 제안이 있었음에도 불구하고 이번 작품을 영화 첫 작품으로 선택한 이유에 대해 “주위의 기대가 많아 데뷔작을 결정하기가 쉽지 않았는데 평소 신뢰하던 홍상수 감독 작품이란 점에서 결단을 내렸다”며 “촬영을 앞두고 매우 설레고 기쁜 마음”이라고 말했다. 이제는 신인의 자세로 영화배우로써의 봄을 맞고 싶다는 각오를 다지고 있는 중이라고.

고현정의 상대역으로는 결혼과 출산소식을 연이어 전한 김승우가 결정됐다. 특히 김승우와 고현정은 같은 해 데뷔한 데뷔 동기로 김승우는 ‘장군의 아들’로 스크린 데뷔를, 고현정은 KBS드라마 ‘대추나무 사랑걸렸네’로 1990년 처음 대중과 만난 해가 같다.

김승우는 캐스팅이 확정된 후 “고현정과 영화에 출연한다니 기대가 된다”며 “스크린에 있어서는 내가 선배라 책임감도 느껴지고 선배 역할을 하며 (고현정의) 촬영 부담을 덜어주어야겠다”고 말해 역시 멋진 남자라는 평을 받았다.

스모키 메이크업 “이런 모습 처음이야”

도회적이고 세련된 여배우의 대표아이콘 고소영은 최근 영화와 CF에서 극과 극의 완벽한 변신 모습을 선보여 화제다.

4년만에 활동을 재개한 고소영은 최근 방영중인 더페이스샵 CF에서 고소영은 청순한 아름다움을 뽐내며 CF퀸으로 불리는 그녀만의 매력을 유감없이 발산하고 있다.

2006032411543494.jpg

▲이전 출연작에서 저조한 흥행성적을 기록한 고소영이 영화 '아파트'에선 성공할지 주목된다.

반면 영화 ‘아파트’(제작 토일렉픽쳐스 ㈜영화세상)에서는 청순과는 다소 거리가 있는 여주인공 세진 역을 맡아 ‘아름다운 공포’라는 색다른 이미지를 완벽하게 소화해낸 것.

고소영은 4년이라는 긴 시간을 거쳐 심사숙고해 ‘아파트’를 선택한 만큼 극중 캐릭터에 푹 빠져 열정적으로 촬영에 임하고 있는 것으로 알려졌다. 세진이 주위 사람들에게 마음을 열지 못하고 외롭게 살아가는 차가운 성격의 커리어우먼이란 설정 때문에 동작이나 시선은 물론 메이크업과 의상까지 세심하게 신경쓰는 등 100% 세진 역에 몰두해 감독과 스태프들의 찬사를 받고 있다는 후문이다.

특히 안병기 감독은 캐릭터와 딱 맞는 고소영의 ‘스모키 메이크업’을 최고로 꼽았는데 창백한 피부에 눈매를 블랙과 회색톤으로 깊숙이 덧칠하는 ‘스모키 메이크업’은 극중 차갑고 외로운 세진 역을 표현하기 위해 그녀가 특별히 안 감독에게 제안해 이뤄졌다.

안 감독은 “초기단계부터 고소영을 염두에 두고 시나리오 작업을 했다”고 말할 정도로 그녀에 대한 큰 기대와 믿음을 나타냈고 고소영 역시 그 어느 때보다 열정을 쏟고 있는 것으로 알려져 이들의 완벽한 호흡이 관객들의 흥행으로까지 이어질지 관심을 모으고 있다.

2006/03/24 [01:07] ⓒ브레이크뉴스

waah unni!~~~

i will reply back in a little while, :tears:

i just had my jewel in the palace fever!~~and i just got back from the fans night..hehe,just out of curiousity i came and try to see how people here would welcome such stars from korea.

i had an exciting night.i will tell you more later. :rolleyes:

will try to get some sleep now. :wacko:

Dear leo:

:w00t: Just looking at you to tell me what are the excited matter ,haha~see u :)

Guest leo62

Dear leo, :D

I'm only single in my 4 brother sisters,but I still can't felt the pressure of settling down and having my own family, my work it's reason I can't settling down so easily.BUT~I enjoying my life now so much,with Hyun Jung sii~haha! :rolleyes:

YES,I will plan to do it~~ try my best to attend premiere of her movie,but is it truly I can shake hands with hyun jung sii? AAHAAWA you make me so excited now~~~~!!!!!! :w00t:

Which Hyun Jung sii public appearances and engagements will not open to reporters and fans(they just wait a chance) ,I think our sonamu friends also no idea for this,but I try my best to have ONE CHANCE.

Yes, it's always warm for SHARING.

Thanks again to lovely leo post a news article and photo. :lol:

btw leo,how I can leave my message in your blog amity?

hahaha!same here! i believe i am married to my addiction.oh wells, at least something and someone is keeping me busy aside from being lonely most of the time.hehe.i enjoy the life of being a FANATIC. :rolleyes:

============

if that day comes, unni..can i tag along with you?!!pleaseeee!!i hope by then i can have the chance to meet her too.you will take my pic with her and i will take yours with hyun jung unni in return and snatch her back to your country.hehe. :P

============

let's just continue to wait and wait and wait.*crossing all my fingers here as well as my toes!~ :vicx:

============

your welcome unni. i posted all the news articles i can find so you can do the translation for me. :blush: and about the leaving a message over at amity please see the photo attachment i made here.thank you dear unni!~~ ;)

Guest leo62

Thanks again to leo post an article~~but I'm feel sick for those article,just have a guess how much GHJ "exposedness" and "take off"performance in film.

It's no more detail regarding movie storyline and role yet, but some people were make their own stories,keep some respect to the actress~~please !!! :angry:

A film production team including actor and actress will attend a press conference on middle of April,and have a later information to this movie.

But so far repoter will get some information from Director Hong,what a movie will setting as "Spring" background,it's got some change with Director Hong style,whose are most cold and darkness "Winter"background.

so that's what the news is all about.DUH!why cant they just wait.why dont they just give her a BREAK! im sure she wont accept such offer if it's not good. she had been into this showbusiness industry for years now.

this must be a good movie.i know hyun jung unni wont do anything to ruin her career.so let's leave it all to that and wish the best of everything for her.

Guest leo62

"TWO GO"return back and active!

Go Hyun Jung and Go So Young(who's drop out of entertainment industry for 4years ) will start their new movie and cf shoot.

연예계 ‘TWO 고'가 떴다!

대표급 CF여왕 잇따라 연예계 복귀

이의경 기자

연예계의 톱 여배우로 꼽히는 고현정과 고소영이 나란히 컴백작으로 영화를 선택해 복귀한다.

이들 두 사람은 최고의 TV톱스타이자 CF여왕으로 꼽히는데 아직까지 영화에서는 두각을 나타내지 않았다. 별다른 주연작 없이 CF만 찍으며 수입면에서는 최고를 기록해 ‘CF여왕’이라는 불명예스러운 수식어와 따가운 눈총도 얻었다.

이런 가운데 고소영은 출연작(‘이중간첩’)이 있었지만 저조한 흥행성적을 기록했고 고현정은 영화에 출연한 적이 없어 이번 작품이 첫 스크린 신고식인 셈이다. 그다지 명예스럽지 못한 CF여왕이 아니라 스크린에서도 톱 여배우로서 인정받을 수 있을지 관심이 모아지고 있다.

첫 스크린 신고식, 산뜻한 봄맞이

고현정이 컴백작으로 선택한 영화는 ‘해변의 여인(가제 감독 홍상수 제작 영화사 봄)’. 95년 공전의 히트를 기록한 ‘모래시계’를 끝으로 연예계에서 은퇴했던 고현정은 드라마 ‘봄날’을 통해 화려하게 브라운관에 복귀하였다.

2006032407167459.jpg

▲드라마 ‘봄날’ 이후 차기작에 고심하던 고현정이 영화를 선택, 첫 스크린 신고식을 치른다.

우리 시대 청순한 미인상의 표본이자 모든 남성의 연인인 그녀는 톱스타들에게만 기회가 주어진다는 아파트, 화장품, 가전 CF를 독차지하며 변함없는 전성기를 구가하고 있다. 차기작으로 영화를 하겠다고 발표한 이후 캐스팅 블루칩 1순위로 떠오르면서 유수 영화 감독 및 제작자의 러브콜을 받은 고현정의 캐스팅은 시나리오 전달부터 만남까지 철통보안을 유지하면서 진행되었다는 후문이다.

고현정은 수많은 영화 제안이 있었음에도 불구하고 이번 작품을 영화 첫 작품으로 선택한 이유에 대해 “주위의 기대가 많아 데뷔작을 결정하기가 쉽지 않았는데 평소 신뢰하던 홍상수 감독 작품이란 점에서 결단을 내렸다”며 “촬영을 앞두고 매우 설레고 기쁜 마음”이라고 말했다. 이제는 신인의 자세로 영화배우로써의 봄을 맞고 싶다는 각오를 다지고 있는 중이라고.

고현정의 상대역으로는 결혼과 출산소식을 연이어 전한 김승우가 결정됐다. 특히 김승우와 고현정은 같은 해 데뷔한 데뷔 동기로 김승우는 ‘장군의 아들’로 스크린 데뷔를, 고현정은 KBS드라마 ‘대추나무 사랑걸렸네’로 1990년 처음 대중과 만난 해가 같다.

김승우는 캐스팅이 확정된 후 “고현정과 영화에 출연한다니 기대가 된다”며 “스크린에 있어서는 내가 선배라 책임감도 느껴지고 선배 역할을 하며 (고현정의) 촬영 부담을 덜어주어야겠다”고 말해 역시 멋진 남자라는 평을 받았다.

스모키 메이크업 “이런 모습 처음이야”

도회적이고 세련된 여배우의 대표아이콘 고소영은 최근 영화와 CF에서 극과 극의 완벽한 변신 모습을 선보여 화제다.

4년만에 활동을 재개한 고소영은 최근 방영중인 더페이스샵 CF에서 고소영은 청순한 아름다움을 뽐내며 CF퀸으로 불리는 그녀만의 매력을 유감없이 발산하고 있다.

2006032411543494.jpg

▲이전 출연작에서 저조한 흥행성적을 기록한 고소영이 영화 '아파트'에선 성공할지 주목된다.

반면 영화 ‘아파트’(제작 토일렉픽쳐스 ㈜영화세상)에서는 청순과는 다소 거리가 있는 여주인공 세진 역을 맡아 ‘아름다운 공포’라는 색다른 이미지를 완벽하게 소화해낸 것.

고소영은 4년이라는 긴 시간을 거쳐 심사숙고해 ‘아파트’를 선택한 만큼 극중 캐릭터에 푹 빠져 열정적으로 촬영에 임하고 있는 것으로 알려졌다. 세진이 주위 사람들에게 마음을 열지 못하고 외롭게 살아가는 차가운 성격의 커리어우먼이란 설정 때문에 동작이나 시선은 물론 메이크업과 의상까지 세심하게 신경쓰는 등 100% 세진 역에 몰두해 감독과 스태프들의 찬사를 받고 있다는 후문이다.

특히 안병기 감독은 캐릭터와 딱 맞는 고소영의 ‘스모키 메이크업’을 최고로 꼽았는데 창백한 피부에 눈매를 블랙과 회색톤으로 깊숙이 덧칠하는 ‘스모키 메이크업’은 극중 차갑고 외로운 세진 역을 표현하기 위해 그녀가 특별히 안 감독에게 제안해 이뤄졌다.

안 감독은 “초기단계부터 고소영을 염두에 두고 시나리오 작업을 했다”고 말할 정도로 그녀에 대한 큰 기대와 믿음을 나타냈고 고소영 역시 그 어느 때보다 열정을 쏟고 있는 것으로 알려져 이들의 완벽한 호흡이 관객들의 흥행으로까지 이어질지 관심을 모으고 있다.

2006/03/24 [01:07] ⓒ브레이크뉴스

Dear leo:

:w00t: Just looking at you to tell me what are the excited matter ,haha~see u :)

oh!guess what..i managed to ask why in the world they didnt bring JJH here for the promotion of the series.*jewel* they said he is very busy.gosh.i was about to ask about kim jung eun and go hyun jung. but i know i wont be getting any answer.so i refrained myself from asking.

all these Question and Answer event took place when a korean woman asked me to translate in english what the host of the show was talking about.and in return she answered all my queries.sigh! to my surprised this lady who approached me is the one in charge of negotiation and of bringing korean stars here in my country.OMG!i wish i asked for JJH and GO HYUN JUNG.oh wells..i wish we'd be as lucky as i was the other night to have that encounter with a korean talent management of the STAR and ask to meet GO HYUN JUNG.i wish that is not next to IMPOSSIBILITY.

*and oh...the TWO GO!! GO GO GO!!!hehe.as i heard she'll be doing a movie too.what a good thing to start their year.GOODLUCK two GO!~

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo :)

Which article you posted are regarding "Sandglass" will start broadcast on Japan

BS TV station from April. :rolleyes:

And another regarding Hyun Jung sii new movie casting,she will cast as a music producer

,and Kim as a film director :)

leo,Thanks for your detail capture and show how leave a message to your blog :D

:blush: Now what I can do is just keep waiting,and have more information from her new movie

,thanks again^^

if that day comes, unni..can i tag along with you?!!pleaseeee!!i hope by then i can have the chance to meet her too.you will take my pic with her and i will take yours with hyun jung unni in return and snatch her back to your country.hehe. :P

Dear leo,

Yes~sure! I hope that day will coming soon ~

Guest leo62

Dear leo :)

Which article you posted are regarding "Sandglass" will start broadcast on Japan

BS TV station from April. :rolleyes:

And another regarding Hyun Jung sii new movie casting,she will cast as a music producer

,and Kim as a film director :)

leo,Thanks for your detail capture and show how leave a message to your blog :D

:blush: Now what I can do is just keep waiting,and have more information from her new movie

,thanks again^^

Dear leo,

Yes~sure! I hope that day will coming soon ~

wow! i wish we'll have it here too the airing of sandglass. :unsure:

and thanks alot for the info about the news unni!~ i really look forward to that movie and soon to come projects.

feel free to post over at my blog.ive been keeping like 4 blogs all at the same time.but my amity hyun jung's blog is the latest and i am keeping it. :phew: part of waiting.

hope all is well with you,loveKHJ unni and everyone here and to GO HYUN JUNG UNNI!!! i wish you are doing at your BEST these days as we await for your comeback!!. :rolleyes:

Guest loveKHJ

:) How touching news and photo,which prisoners have a brevity happy time with their child and family.

It's plan and fully support by Go Hyun Jung and korea legislation department.

1520060326_23097052.jpg

1520060326_23097032.jpg

20060326160014.810.1.jpg

2006년 03월 26일 09:00

신청을 받았는데 21명이 신청했고, 이 중 8명이 선정됐다. 남편 등 가족 관계가 불안정한 사람들은 제외됐다. 행사에 참가한 이씨의 경우 남편은 매달 면회를 왔다고 한다.

첫 행사여서 예산이 책정되지 않아 탤런트 고현정씨가 출연한 LG-고현정 펀드에서 행사비 3천여만원을 지원받았다. 법무부는 가급적 비슷한 행사 프로그램을 계속 개발, 국가 예산으로 지원할 방침이다.

법무부 관계자는 "1년에 한 차례는 이런 행사가 가능할 것으로 보고 있다. 2박3일 행사를 마치고 반응이 좋으면 연 1회는 마련할 계획이다. 이런 방식이 아니더라도 다른 방식으로 가족관계를 개선할 수 있는 프로그램을 계속 마련하겠다"고 말했다.

외국에도 여성 재소자들을 대상으로 한 가족캠프가 시행되고 있다.

미국 베드포스힐스 여자교도소는 자녀의 여름 방학 기간에 엄마들이 1주일 간 가족 캠프에 참가할 수 있도록 하고 있고, 독일 프레잉게스하임 교도소는 교도소 안에 일반주택 형태의 수감시설을 지어놓고 아이가 다섯 살이 될 때까지 엄마와 함께 지낼 수 있도록 하고 있다.

minor@yna.co.kr

Dear leo :w00t:

I love your 카우치 포테이토so much ~but it's hard for me to open it now :phew: I will try later.

Guest leo62

^^ thank you so much for the news and photos unni!!

i bet Hyun Jung unni sure knows how it feels like it being a mom away from her children.argh.here i go again.. :tears: i really so sorry about the thought of her being away from her kids.it is good to know that she is helping others especially the mothers to spend some time with their kids and family. :blush:

i am truly proud of GO HYUN JUNG UNNI!! may she continually support this to bring warmth and joy to every family concern. :blush:

and yeap, the couch potato blog contains every single vidclips i have now in my PC. more hyun jung unni's vidclips there coming up.i am still organizing vidclips i have here in my PC. i am happy to share my collection of vidclips to everyone. :phew:

Archived