Go Hyun Jung 고현정

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveKHJ

Dear lovely leo:

I just want to say,how much I love your video work "when i see you smile" ,It's so charming Hyun Jung sii!!

xh001-zydn47.jpg

Guest loveKHJ

:D News time:

Which new concept house property project "Busan Queen Dom" carry out by Young Jo Engineering & Construction Co. have accessible to United States ABC TV.

"Busan Queen Dom" who are accentuate a "One Stop English Village "residential quarters on Korea.It's first and new construct in the Korea since 2005.

An interview and broadcast making will do with Young Jo engineering & Construction by ABCTV from US,which is highlighted a realizable "English Village Dreaming" in Korea.

A advertisement model of "Busan Queen Dom" is Go Hyun Jung,who's was appoint by Young Jo engineering & Construction,cause by GHJ was accordance and matched with their new project concept so much.

영조주택 영어마을, 美 ABC 전파탄다

[머니투데이 2006.03.27 13:17:32]

[머니투데이 이규성기자] 영조주택의 부산 명지구 '퀸덤'단지가 미국 공중파 전국방송 ABC방송을 타게 됐다. 다름 아닌'진짜 영어마을'에 대한 관심이 미국 본토에까지 화제가 됐기 때문이다.

영조주택은 미국 ABC방송 취재팀이 30일 오후 낮1시40분부터 2시간동안 부산광역시 강서구 명지동 '퀸덤 모델하우스'현장을 직접 방문 취재할 예정이라고 27일 밝혔다.

또 영조주택의 '명지 퀸덤단지' 영어마을은 제프리 존스 경기영어마을 파주캠프 원장이 고문을 받게 된다고 덧붙였다.

조는 분양에 앞서 5000여억원 규모의 프로젝트 파이낸싱을 실시한데 이어 신규 브랜드 '퀸덤'을 채택하고 새 모델로 탤런트 고현정 과 15억원에 계약, 업계를 놀라게 했었다.

Guest loveKHJ

^^ thank you so much for the news and photos unni!!

i bet Hyun Jung unni sure knows how it feels like it being a mom away from her children.argh.here i go again.. :tears: i really so sorry about the thought of her being away from her kids.it is good to know that she is helping others especially the mothers to spend some time with their kids and family. :blush:

i am truly proud of GO HYUN JUNG UNNI!! may she continually support this to bring warmth and joy to every family concern. :blush:

and yeap, the couch potato blog contains every single vidclips i have now in my PC. more hyun jung unni's vidclips there coming up.i am still organizing vidclips i have here in my PC. i am happy to share my collection of vidclips to everyone. :phew:

Dear leo:

As a mom,Hyun Jung sii was try her best to give assiduous to her children,I think it's what she most thinking before decide to divorce......how much she love her kids,even she not allowed much come out from residency when her married time,but still carry about her kids by herself to school everyday. :o

Hyun Jung sii not a most perfect mother because of her divorce,but surely she as a most loving mother. :)

Thanks for your sharing again^^ I like your work most. :w00t:

Guest leo62

thank you so much unni for that wonderful photo. anything about Hyun Jung unni is really wonderful.i havent watched that show yet but i will try to download it from clubbox.i am still having trouble with mbc. :blush:

and thank you too for the newsclip. i wish for the project to do best. and nice name for the project QUEENDOM.Hyun Jung unni is really such a QUEEN! and deserves to have a QUEENDOM.hehe. i wish i could work with the QUEENDOM project. let it remain a dream.

yeap, she is a mother and in her ways she is giving her best to be the best mother to her kids as all mothers would do to their kids. she is one tough woman and a mother too. KUDOS GO HYUN JUNG!! still a long way and tough road awaits you but i know and i believe you can make it as we remain here waiting for you.

Guest leo62

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!!!

dios06032502.jpg

dios06032503.jpg

dios06032504.jpg

dios06032507.jpg

dios06032508.jpg

this is what i call

"wonderful suprises in between waiting"

she's gotten prettier.waah!

:blush: :blush:

Guest loveKHJ

LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE!!!

dios06032504.jpg

this is what i call

"wonderful suprises in between waiting"

she's gotten prettier.waah!

:blush: :blush:

:w00t: Yes,I just back to home this morning for work,feel so tired,and than see our lovely leo posted

those prettier~~~prettier photo :crazy:

It's give me big power to carry out my work with full energetic,hahaha~Thanks :)

Yes,this is what you call"wonderful suprises in between waiting",cheers~~!!!

Guest loveKHJ

:) News times:

Who is Most Manners and Friendly Customer In Beauty Salon?

An actor or artist show different face out of screen,it's have much experience for beauty salon

staff,some entertainer will show their impatient mood in the salon.

But Go Hyun Jung is most manners and friendly customer which in a impression of beauty salon

staff.

GHJ always keep her smile and 45。(angle) reverence pose when face to beauty salon

staff,never talking loudly to anyone.

미용실 뒷이야기

매너 짱인 연예인은?

2006년 03월 28일 10:07

63980001_3.jpg

◇ 고현정

미용실에서 본 연예인들은 어떤 모습일까.

청담동 일대의 미용실에는 워낙 많은 연예인이 드나들어 일반인과 거의 차이가 없는 게 현실이다.

행여 사인을 부탁한다거나 사진을 찍으려고 하면 '촌닭' 취급을 받기 일쑤라는 게 업계의 귀띔.

사실 이런 일이 자주 일어나지도 않는단다. 워낙 연예인들에게 단련이 되어있기 때문.

그 가운데 미용실에서 가장 매너가 좋은 연예인으로는 고현정과 이미연이 손꼽힌다.

라뷰티코아를 애용하는 고현정은 모든 서비스를 VIP 룸에서 받는데, 오고 갈 때마다 마주치는

직원들에게 꼬박꼬박 인사를 한다.

관계자는 "늘 직원들에게 45도로 고개 숙여 "감사합니다"라고

인사하는 데 "이런 연예인은 처음"이라며 감탄한다.

이미연 역시 매너 있기로 소문난 연예인. 평소 털털한 성격을 잘 반영하듯 미용실에서도

까탈부리지 않고 시원시원하게 대해 인기가 높다.

김혜수와 이동건도 미용실 관계자들 사이에서 매너 있는 연예인으로 알려졌다. 특히 이

동건의 경우 출연 작품마다 자막에 협찬 업체로 미용실 이름을넣어주는 배려를 아끼지 않아 그

의 인간성을 엿볼 수 있다.

가장 매너 없는 연예인으로는 "신인일 때는 인사성도 밝고 착하던 연예인이 소위 뜬 뒤 막대

할 때 가장 서럽다"고 한목소리다. < 유아정 기자 poroly@>

- Copyrights ⓒ 스포츠조선, 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지 -

Guest leo62

yes!it is really wonderful to see her again and again. it is like being a kid again seeing for the best time the best thing in life for you. :P

i really like her with those curly hair. she looks for freshen up with her new look and more sophisticated with this kind of hairstyle. i wish she'll have that kind of hairstyle with her new movie being a music producer.she'll be more stunning and more professional look.

ahem..with the salon news clip i wish i'd be working in a salon now giving service to her. i'd be more delighted. lucky are those who works and provide service to her. with just her smile ones service is already paid off!~~ :rolleyes:

Guest loveKHJ

:D Dear leo,

I'm so happy sharing everything about GHJ with you,because I always got same feeling with

you~hahaha.

I like Hyun Jung sii curly hair look too,I love most her clear and shining eyes. :)

Thanks leo, upload more Hyun Jung sii CF share to everyone,I'm appreciated

much to you :rolleyes:

Just have some sharing to you: DIOS new CF 2 in 1 version

mms://165.243.115.25/ad/060328_dios.wmv

Guest loveKHJ

:D News time:

A korea movie net have a poll "Who's you most wanted actor or actress in cinema? " and 5345 netizen were

cast a vote.

Finally,Go Hyun Jung is No1 which 28.56% of viewers want to watch her casting in movie.

고현정 '이미지 변신 가장 기대되는 배우'

[스포츠서울 2006-03-29 10:17]

973_295959_hyunjeong2_1.jpg

[스포테인먼트 | 임지범기자] '고현정, 영화에서 어떻게 변신할지 궁금해'

연기자 고현정이 이미지 변신이 가장 기대되는 배우로 선정됐다.

영화전문사이트 맥스무비가 실시 중인 설문조사 '최근 크랭크인 된 영화 출연 배우 중 이미지 변신이 가장 기대되는 TV 스타는?'에서 고현정이 탁재훈, 천정명을 누르고 1위에 등극했다. 지난 23일부터 29일까지 진행되는 이 설문조사는 현재까지 영화팬 5345명이 참가했다. 고현정은 28.56%의 지지율로 1위를 차지했다. 2위를 차지한 영화 '맨발의 기봉이'의 탁재훈(19.66%)과 '강적'의 천정명(18.84%)을 여유있게 따돌리며 1위 자리를 지키고 있다.

Guest leo62

thanks unni for the Link!~~ :blush: i am downloading it now.

all i can ever again and again and again is that SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.and there are a few Spring Day audience here in my country whose starting to like her. too bad, they only acknowledge her just when the drama is on its episode 14 now. but they will love it more.

i was told that a mother wouldnt miss a day watching SPRING DAY and even this mother watches the series everyday she never fail to mention each and everyday as she watches the series this line,

" I REALLY LIKE THAT KOREAN ACTRESS. SHE SURE LOOKS LIKE A TRUE KOREAN WOMAN WITH HER WONDERFUL FACE." aww. it is a nice thing to hear about Go Hyun Jung unni from most of the household people here. the series maybe finished in a month's time but at least people from my country get to meet such a fine actress.i wish next time i will hear from them " GOOD ACTRESS and GOOD ACTING!" :phew: but she is a new face to everyone here in my place so i dont expect for them to have such a feedback.

(i am just sharing a small talk here about what viewers say about GHJ)

*where can i cast my vote for that poll?hehe.

she sure ranks No.1 eh. this is something to boost her morale for her up and coming movie! way to go hyun jung unni!~~

Guest loveKHJ

Dear leo: :D

When talk about Spring Day,I have long stories want to tell~you must regret to touch on my "valve",hahaha~just have a joke.

It's my only drama watch from online, same step with korean,before that I never online watch any drama,it's hard to me online watching coz my unstated schedule.

I'm a korean movie addict before watch a Spring Day, few and far between to watch korean drama,but when read about news article of return back GHJ,it's make me want to watch this drama so much,but it's only sense curiousness as a reporter,hahaha~

When I online watch episode 1 on 2005 Jan 8, OOooophs~~~help me ,I really surprised for her pureness face and high acting skill ,because she was blank of 10 years ~can't imagine it~ I was allurement by her ,I know.

But on 2005 Jan 10, I rush to Indonesia Banda Ache work for few week,because of Tsunami.After back to Malaysia,I was busy for wrote my stories~ how much I've dying for online watch Spring Day that time,but I can't , just missing it.

So I just look at and keep a rating record of Spring Day to show some support to GHJ.If I find rating up for that week,I felt so happy,and felt worry when opposed.even I only watch a episode 1&2,but I love this drama so much,like warming Spring Day( especially I love a leading lady so much)~how crazy ,hahaha~

Regarding Spring Day,which I talk Hyun Jung sii was say NoWay to SBS,coz SBS want a scriptwriter turn away storyline to leading lady will suffered cancer disease to push up a rating,but it's say "NO" by Hyun Jung sii.

Because "stubborn" of Hyun Jung sii,it's what the reason in 2005 TV Award Presentation SBS refused to giving any award to GHJ,even Spring Day is No.1 high rating drama for SBS on 2005,but I bet Hyun Jung sii don't care about some award too~haha~

Spring Day also as a Top5 rating of all drama 2005 ,which a drama without "cancer disease" and with quite bore storyline,not a comedy or romantic love story drama,and also different of some invested heavily making drama.

According from some korea media review,successfully of Spring Day it's what call "Go Hyun Jung Effect".(I'm sorry for JIS and JJH fans ,but I just quote whose a news reporting saying,I'm sure appreciated for them too.)

But Spring Day is meaningful drama for Hyun Jung sii and me too,it's hard I can be watch Spring Day of my most busy time on last year and felt so touched after finish it on 2days.

I'm list out all rating figure what I take down when Spring Days broadcast in korea. To your inform,I just have some briefing about korean drama rating.

For normally,even top and hit dramas like "My name is Kim Sam Soon","Winter Sonate","Dae Jang Geum"," Stairway to Heaven "a premiere rating record were keep around 16%~18%.

Spring Day (national rating 27.8%~and Seoul rating is over 30%)is rank No.3 in TV premiere top rating history of korean drama on near 10years.

No.4 is " Lover In Paris"(23.1%), No.1&No.2 are costume drama.

Despite rating Spring Day finally were not up to 40%~50% which expected by SBS(because of quite slowdown story),but Spring Day never lost their own viewers from beginning to ending.

Spring Day Rating ,start from 2005.1.8 ~2005.3.14

(source from TNS)

episode 1

national:27.8%

seoul :30.1%

episode 2

national:27.6%

seoul :30.4%

episode 3

national:29.2%

seoul :30.5%

episode 4

national:28.6%

seoul :27.8%

episode 5

national:27.8%

seoul :29.9%

episode 6

national:29%

seoul :30.2%

episode 7

national:32.3%

seoul :32.1%

episode 8

national:30%

seoul :32.6%

episode 9

national:29.7%

seoul :32.0%

episode 10

national:27.9%

seoul :30.3%

episode 11

national:29.7%

seoul:32.0%

episode 12

national:29.3%

seoul:30.9%

episode 13

seoul:29.3%

episode 14

seoul:29.8%

episode 15

national:28.1%

seoul:29%

episode 16

national:26.3%

seoul:27.4%

episode 17

national:26.4%

seoul:27.2%

episode 18

national:27.6%

seoul:29.5%

episode 19

national:29.5%

seoul:27.1%

episode 20

national:26.9%

seoul:28.5%

Average rating

national:28.4%

seoul:29.9%

***leo,sorry for given some "hard"figure information in here,I'm so sensitive to figures ,because always be used to

in my job~haha~ :sweatingbullets:

We're have same feeling, when Spring Day broadcast in my country, I always dying to listen what the some viewers

think about GHJ,but so far their not have special impression for her~~haha~but it's ok~I don't felt any disappointed~

I enjoy my favorite.

Like you say"you laugh because i am different, i laugh because you're all the same"is really true!!! :w00t:

Guest leo62

this is a very interesting news item. :P

0303060nu.jpg

indeed, she is still the top choice among korean actresses and i am impressed!~

this second article, i still am figuring out what i says. :phew:

0603291co.jpg

Guest leo62

-thank you so much for the list of ratings of Spring Day,unni! sharing your thoughts and how it was for you during the airing of Spring Day amidst the calamity and work you had to attend SPRING DAY kept you smiling and kept you looking forward to spend time online.hehe.you are so funny and i see ME in you. i know, i would do the same. :lol:

i was wondering, Hyun Jung unni wasnt present either in the SBS Dae Sang awards night, right? i was wondering why she was in MBC awards but not present over at SBS where Spring Day was aired. it was good for her to refuse such tragic story of being a cancer patient in Spring Day. i actually expected it to be tragic but thank god! the story was smooth and was lightly taken. not much depressing scenes.but more of *butterfly in the stomach for me* because i just cant help it. JIS and GHJ really had a good chemistry or was it about the story that made things and the characters fit perfectly well for them. :phew:

-yeap, she looks like she slimmed down but still YOUTHFUL!aww. i simply love her aura and smile and the glow in her eyes. she looks like she's just in her mid 20's. :w00t: and no wonder she is the choice of the koreans as the most beautiful korean woman. as i said in the other threads where i posted that article about GHJ and other stars, it didnt surprised me that LYA ranked second since LYA and GHJ do have the same aura. the FACE that of an ANGEL :rolleyes: Youthful and an epitome of woman.*-hmm.my KJE is another story though.hehe.. :P

-nope.for me, Nanako doesnt look like Hyun Jung unni at all.at first, one can say THEY ARE BOTH BEAUTIFUL.but as you look closely, i dont know..because when hyun jung unni smiles-she just melts my heart away and i cant help it. :sweatingbullets:

Archived