Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

Hello, I dont know Yoo seung Ho have soompi's thread too! I just follow him in ig. 

I like him since The Great Queen seondeok, then fallin love with him in warrior baek dong soo (gosh he looks so pretty in that drama :D) Tho I kept skiping some part of that drama, and just watched his part :joy: . I watched some of his movies too, that boy have talent! He have many memorable projects like I miss you, Arang, and Remember, especially I miss you, wow great acting (he was a scene stealer)! I saw him in 'Player' and suddenly I realized how I miss him. But I still end up skipping his last drama (I just dont like the female lead). I'm not watching all of his drama because some of it just not my taste.

6 hours ago, See Wong said:

I read a lot of comments about him lately! included comments from China, I read Chinese! he attract a lot of new fans from his My strange hero! mostly fans praise about how sweet and how cute he is! and a lot saying he has just choose another bad drama! yeah! he almost get as famous as himself as a bad drama picker! that make me frustrated! he really need a good film/drama! Please BS company, make him what he deserved! I hope he is very ambitious himself too! Mr Yoo Seung Ho, take your career very seriously this time! you are getting older!! :) most very success actor get the chance in around 25 years old! 

YSH is famous and that no doubt about it! but not yet has the super star appeal on him! did not created a lot of talks about him! his recent dramas did not make a hit! if that carry on for another few years.. that's no good for him! he need a hit! he need a Spark and make everybody look at him! he has all these star quality himself just don't shine yet! he is too good as an actor and too beautiful to ignore by most! 

I understand that maybe he didnt get many drama offer. Big writers just want to work with super popular actor who will creat a buzz for their drama. This is actually a reason why its hard for new generation (90-line's actor) to hit a jackpot. But didnt Ruler and Remember got good rating? 

My opinion, he just need to promote himself more, how about appearing in reality show? Many actors did that. This is actually make me wondering why he never in reality show...

And I think YSH still ok, he already enlist, he still have time. there's many actors who become big even after 30. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

Hello, I dont know Yoo seung Ho have soompi's thread too! I just follow him in ig. 

I like him since The Great Queen seondeok, then fallin love with him in warrior baek dong soo (gosh he looks so pretty in that drama :D) Tho I kept skiping some part of that drama, and just watched his part :joy: . I watched some of his movies too, that boy have talent! He have many memorable projects like I miss you, Arang, and Remember, especially I miss you, wow great acting (he was a scene stealer)! I saw him in 'Player' and suddenly I realized how I miss him. But I still end up skipping his last drama (I just dont like the female lead). I'm not watching all of his drama because some of it just not my taste.

I understand that maybe he didnt get many drama offer. Big writers just want to work with super popular actor who will creat a buzz for their drama. This is actually a reason why its hard for new generation (90-line's actor) to hit a jackpot. But didnt Ruler and Remember got good rating? 

My opinion, he just need to promote himself more, how about appearing in reality show? Many actors did that. This is actually make me wondering why he never in reality show...

And I think YSH still ok, he already enlist, he still have time. there's many actors who become big even after 30. 

Remember did have a good rating, but Nam Goong Min steal the show! he himself doesnt like his own performance! he  went hibernating for a long time after Remember! Ruler didn't get the rating they hope for! its just around 12 percent! it's ok but not a bit hit! yeah I wonder why he never go into any reality show! maybe he is shy! he is worried he has nothing to offer to the show! he is very quiet! I guess this is the reason he dont go to any reality show! but I wish he will in the future! i wish he will appeal in cabin in the wood! that doesnt need to talk too much and dont need to be in the cloud of people which make him uncomfortable with! 

I think he miss out of a few opportunites to be BIG, after Missing you he go virus but he went stright into Military services! after Remember he went hibernating! but as you say he still OK! still young and have time, he already enlisted which is a good thing! Now is himself want to shine or hide! but I will still support him no matter what just a bit of frustration a bit of disapointment! :)

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

Remember did have a good rating, but Nam Goong Min steal the show! he himself doesnt like his own performance! he  went hibernating for a long time after Remember! Ruler didn't get the rating they hope for! its just around 12 percent! it's ok but not a bit hit! yeah I wonder why he never go into any reality show! maybe he is shy! he is worried he has nothing to offer to the show! he is very quiet! I guess this is the reason he dont go to any reality show! but I wish he will in the future! i wish he will appeal in cabin in the wood! that doesnt need to talk too much and dont need to be in the cloud of people which make him uncomfortable with! 

I think he miss out of a few opportunites to be BIG, after Missing you he go virus but he went stright into Military services! after Remember he went hibernating! but as you say he still OK! still young and have time, he already enlisted which is a good thing! Now is himself want to shine or hide! but I will still support him no matter what just a bit of frustration a bit of disapointment! 

I watched many reality show, there's many actors who shy too. Something like 3 meals a day or coffe friends, will be good for him :D I realized many actors did reality show for promoting theirself, (YJG, YSJ, NJH). And as a fan it will be amazing to watch him in reality show too, how about we asking his agency in ig? 

The fact that he enlisted first is a good thing. I think its not easy for him to lead his own drama, he kept becoming second lead, too many big actors that time and he is too young.

I actually hope he taking mellodrama for his next project with great female lead of course. (I want him to get paired with popular one, like Park Shin hye or park boyoung)

1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

I watched many reality show, there's many actors who shy too. Something like 3 meals a day or coffe friends, will be good for him :D I realized many actors did reality show for promoting theirself, (YJG, YSJ, NJH). And as a fan it will be amazing to watch him in reality show too, how about we asking his agency in ig? 

The fact that he enlisted first is a good thing. I think its not easy for him to lead his own drama, he kept becoming second lead, too many big actors that time and he is too young.

I actually hope he taking mellodrama for his next project with great female lead of course. (I want him to get paired with popular one, like Park Shin hye or park boyoung)

Yes, I really like to see him in reality show! I want to see how he is in real life! how much he can cook!? :) what is his real reaction to certain things! I love to see that too! hahahha IF only we can ask his agency and they will listen! you may try!  :)

I want him to be in an action film/drama! show off his military skill ( he is an excellent shooter ) focus on his acting ability rather than his beautiful face! A drama like Memories of the Alhambra! A manly role rather than a pretty boy role! that what I wish for! ofcoz!! has to be a BIG.. no MEGA hit! :) 

11 hours ago, See Wong said:

Yes, I really like to see him in reality show! I want to see how he is in real life! how much he can cook!? :) what is his real reaction to certain things! I love to see that too! hahahha IF only we can ask his agency and they will listen! you may try!  :)

I want him to be in an action film/drama! show off his military skill ( he is an excellent shooter ) focus on his acting ability rather than his beautiful face! A drama like Memories of the Alhambra! A manly role rather than a pretty boy role! that what I wish for! ofcoz!! has to be a BIG.. no MEGA hit! :) 

Exciting right? Can you tell me his agency's ig? I cant find it. (actually I didnt know anything about his new agency)

I prefer drama like signal, tho still want him in mellodrama :joy: a drama with 'I miss you's vibre. no rom-com anymore.  

Watching Remember war of the son, I love this drama, YSH is brilliant.. ( He himself doesn't like his own performance! he is too criticized himself ) and I personally think he look the best in this drama! but in other hand I find it quite difficult to keep watching it!! I got to stop after few episodes, its make me feel so sad!! the sadness from his eyes was too real!! I thought that he is crying for real! he has those sad beautiful eyes! it's so beautiful to look at and so painful to not feel sorry for him or for Seo Jin-woo! I really wonder what inside those beautiful sad eyes! Its these eyes belong to a sad person! I kind of thinking he doesn't have a very happy childhood! he once said he got hurt as a child in an adult world! he find it difficult to trust people! I would love to give little YSH a big hug and tell him it's ok! I found him so beautiful yet fragile! (maybe it's just me) and that make him so beautiful and interesting! want to read the inner story but he is always cover it up carefully! slowly... slowly he may open a little bit and a little bit! Please.. YSH! just keep smiling until you decided to turn the limelight off! to have an ordinary life with some one he love.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:38 AM, rahma92 said:

Exciting right? Can you tell me his agency's ig? I cant find it. (actually I didnt know anything about his new agency)

I prefer drama like signal, tho still want him in mellodrama :joy: a drama with 'I miss you's vibre. no rom-com anymore.  

Dear, your voice will not be that easy to get heard! good luck, Its BS company! 

10 hours ago, Berou said:

Hmmm. I like more his character in IMY than the plot,  the IMY plot is also a mess. My favourite drama is Remember.  

I  like many of his movies and it is hard to choose one as my favourite : the way home, hearty paws, blind,  city of fathers

Yep. He looks really good in Remember, the suits and coats only enhanced his beauty lol. He has one of his best looks in Remember.

Hi @rahma92 ! Welcome.  It feeels good that this thread is again alive :)

the insta of his company is  this one https://instagram.com/bs.stagram?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=1mhe5q589vejo

they also have a website http://bscompany.asia

I agree wholeheartedly with you. yes YSH no more rom com please. I want to see him doing something he hasnt done before. 

Umm ahhh! He really look the best in Remember era! Imaginary cat is very very cute too.. the cutest geek ever! Seondal very very handsome, and the magician is almost can use beautiful to discribe him! some may said IMY and WBDS was his best! yes, he is so pretty i those drama but i think a bit too young and not fully grown yet!  in My strange hero he look a bit chubby in first episode!!! Not that I am complain!! haha he still very good looking!! but kinda annoyed me that his peak was few years ago!! No No.. he will be back in full peak in no time! :)

@Berou  the picky! did you watch my strange hero?? first I thought he wasn't too happy with the film choice but then I think he really want to act well! something he look forward to!! I think he may think IANAR he didn't let go enough! in MSH he kind of let himself doing a lot of comedian act that he is not comfortable with! I think after that he is done with Rom Com!! 

One thing is stange or coincident! his drama always aired in Winter!! he went hibernating in summer? :) he always wearing too much!! hardly see him wearing shorts!!! maybe he is shy about that too!! haha

hi @Berou thanks for the links. Its kinda pity, they didnt have big actor in their agency. We want him to take another genre for his next project, I hope he can found the best one. (please give YSH more drama's offers)

@See Wong yes it wont be easy, they're not that active in instagram. the last update was one week ago. :sweatingbullets:  

Spoiler

they even not update KTH's cf. gezzt

Maybe I will just ask in YSH's ig. 

4 hours ago, rahma92 said:

hi @Berou thanks for the links. Its kinda pity, they didnt have big actor in their agency. We want him to take another genre for his next project, I hope he can found the best one. (please give YSH more drama's offers)

@See Wong yes it wont be easy, they're not that active in instagram. the last update was one week ago. :sweatingbullets:  

Reveal hidden contents

they even not update KTH's cf. gezzt

Maybe I will just ask in YSH's ig. 

Hi, the last update was one week ago! hey.. that is a big bonus for him to keep updating!! :) he used to disappear all together for months and months!! following a star is difficult and frustration sometimes.. following YSH is even more!! he just dont say much and dont do much!!! if you see his instagram!! he still active with giving a like to his friends today and yesterday!! but just didn't update his own!!! This is a new thing for him!! he don't even has any account in the past! give him times.. he will update! ummm... hopefully! :) 

12 hours ago, See Wong said:

Hi, the last update was one week ago! hey.. that is a big bonus for him to keep updating!! :) he used to disappear all together for months and months!! following a star is difficult and frustration sometimes.. following YSH is even more!! he just dont say much and dont do much!!! if you see his instagram!! he still active with giving a like to his friends today and yesterday!! but just didn't update his own!!! This is a new thing for him!! he don't even has any account in the past! give him times.. he will update! ummm... hopefully! :) 

I see the worst :w00t:  he never on fully hiatus. For what I know, YSH is really active when come to drama. Other fans need to wait for 2-3 years. Beside We still can see him from his cf. The fact that he was not renewed his contract with his former agency, its mean he is not satisfied with his popularity right now. lets hope he will change, and do something new, for his better career and his fans.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Berou said:

IMY, WBDS, Remember are the dramas in which YSH looks the best without any doubt. It depends on our preferences, whether you prefer him before or after army. :) I like more mature actors so I choose Remember lol. 

Sighs... his peak. Can you believe his peak was after IMY ? Coincidentally he chose to enlist around that time. I remember how everyone was raving about his looks and his  new mature appearance. He received many CFs offers that he had to turn down. 

Haha you should know me by now, why do you ask if I've watched my strange hero ?? :lol: actually I dropped it. I watched like 7 episodes and then decided to stop watching it. Should I list my reasons and why I got disappointed ? We were promised a hero with a grudge who decided to avenge  and make the ones who hurt him to suffer. But what did we get in return ? A marshmallow hero who was too sweet to take revenge. We were promised something and got something else instead. Besides, I didn't like the heroine and her reason for " betraying" and not taking Bok Soo's side was too weak and shallow for my liking. In result, I couldn't get invested in their romance and couldn't root for them, especially how quickly they started dating after resolving their misunderstanding.  Nope, that was very unrealistic and I wonder if they writer lack experience in dating. How could Bok Soo so quickly forgive her, run after her like a puppy and court her, and seduce her so that she accepts dating him ? It took them one episode to kiss after resolving  everthing. Instead of making her suffer and pay, Bok Soo decided to run after and ask her multiple times why she betrayed him. He was more interested in knowing why she betraying than getting his revenge. Sadly his name  Bok Soo  aka revenge didn't suit him as he didn't have an ounce of revenge in him. 

I really dont know.. he didn't look really enthusiastic about the drama at the press con. I tortured myself trying to find a reason why he chose my strange hero as his comeback drama. It is a shame he didn't do any post drama interviews. That could have enlightened us. 

I also noticed it, he looks more comfortable and really let himself go when he was doing comedy. He didn't care about how his acting would come out. So that's a positive point. 

Haha his dramas are like an early christmas present. Maybe he hates filming in summer ?? 

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed it. The biggest actors are Kim Tae Hee and Seo In Guk. Not having really big actors could be beneficial to him actually: BS Comp will focus on him more and give support fully to him + YSH won't be pressured to work harder. 

At least we are saved from dramas like Ruler & Co. And the other actors under BS Comp get really good offers, for example Seo In Guk did the remake of the japanese drama a million stars from the sky.  So I expect the same for YSH. 

I prefer him after army! the first few films and drama after army was his best! especially in the Magician he is extremely beautiful, much beautiful than his female co star!! Imaginary cat was my favourite! i really like the cute geeky look! maybe this is the closer to his real self! I notice some people prefer him before Army! actually he did look slightly different before and after Army! His eyes has to be the most difference in between! before Army his eyes is thiner and longer! perfect Oriental style eyes and sometime has double eyelids when he look upward! that make him look more Oriental type beauty! ( most fans still think Yeo Woon is his best) In Remember/Ruler/IANAR his eyes look so much rounder with very European style deep double eyelids! maybe because he lost his baby fat! his eyes got bigger!! and I think that make him look much mature and handsome. I don't like to think he gone pass his beauty peak!! he still young! but to be honest I don't really like him in MSH!! I am not sure is it because of his red lipstick too distract me or he really look a bit chubby!! specially the first two episode! he got better till the end!! specially after he became a teacher!

I knew you will dropped MSH! I knew you will very disapointed with the drama! just ask to make sure I guess it right! :)

Yeah! In the press con he look very tired and un focus!! that's the reason I first though he is not enjoying the filming!! Not sure the reason he chosed this drama! maybe not his Choice! his former agent chose it for him! maybe this is the reason he finally end thier contract to each other!! many has High hope on BS company!! I do hope this is the right choice for him! but still worry he will become more like Won Bin! never film again after the man from no where! too much freedom from the new agent! hopefully it wont happen this way!! hopefully he get more offer! but still.. he is the main reason if he is ambitious or not! if he is ambitious enough i think BS company can help him hit the goal! 

Berou! I may be new in Soompi! But i really love to talk to you about YSH! you seems like his old friend! which I wish you are!  :) 

have ever been to his fan meeting? Just ask!!

On 3/17/2019 at 5:35 AM, Berou said:

IMY, WBDS, Remember are the dramas in which YSH looks the best without any doubt. It depends on our preferences, whether you prefer him before or after army. :) I like more mature actors so I choose Remember lol. 

Sighs... his peak. Can you believe his peak was after IMY ? Coincidentally he chose to enlist around that time. I remember how everyone was raving about his looks and his  new mature appearance. He received many CFs offers that he had to turn down. 

Haha you should know me by now, why do you ask if I've watched my strange hero ?? :lol: actually I dropped it. I watched like 7 episodes and then decided to stop watching it. Should I list my reasons and why I got disappointed ? We were promised a hero with a grudge who decided to avenge  and make the ones who hurt him to suffer. But what did we get in return ? A marshmallow hero who was too sweet to take revenge. We were promised something and got something else instead. Besides, I didn't like the heroine and her reason for " betraying" and not taking Bok Soo's side was too weak and shallow for my liking. In result, I couldn't get invested in their romance and couldn't root for them, especially how quickly they started dating after resolving their misunderstanding.  Nope, that was very unrealistic and I wonder if they writer lack experience in dating. How could Bok Soo so quickly forgive her, run after her like a puppy and court her, and seduce her so that she accepts dating him ? It took them one episode to kiss after resolving  everthing. Instead of making her suffer and pay, Bok Soo decided to run after and ask her multiple times why she betrayed him. He was more interested in knowing why she betraying than getting his revenge. Sadly his name  Bok Soo  aka revenge didn't suit him as he didn't have an ounce of revenge in him. 

I really dont know.. he didn't look really enthusiastic about the drama at the press con. I tortured myself trying to find a reason why he chose my strange hero as his comeback drama. It is a shame he didn't do any post drama interviews. That could have enlightened us. 

I also noticed it, he looks more comfortable and really let himself go when he was doing comedy. He didn't care about how his acting would come out. So that's a positive point. 

Haha his dramas are like an early christmas present. Maybe he hates filming in summer ?? 

Yeah that's the first thing I noticed it. The biggest actors are Kim Tae Hee and Seo In Guk. Not having really big actors could be beneficial to him actually: BS Comp will focus on him more and give support fully to him + YSH won't be pressured to work harder. 

At least we are saved from dramas like Ruler & Co. And the other actors under BS Comp get really good offers, for example Seo In Guk did the remake of the japanese drama a million stars from the sky.  So I expect the same for YSH. 

For me, I really like him in IMY, eventho he was a psycho in there but I still want him to get the girl :sweatingbullets: but the ending kinda... he enlist in his peak but there's other actors in their peak too that time, more mature and more older than him, so I think he did the right one for going to army first. 

Spoiler

Actually there's other actor in the same age with YSH, he did interview and they asked him a weird question like "its must be hard to become 93line, right?" And suddenly I remember YSH who going to army in that time.  

After his enlist, he got many offers, so I think he's doing good, I still dont understand why he didnt get any recognizer in remember when I absolutely love that drama, yes nam goongmin was good, but Yoo seungho did a good job too, I just cant see his chemist with his female lead. But the rating reached 20% so yeah I'm sure there's many fans who fall in love with his character too. And honestly I dont like the female lead in INAR too :sweatingbullets: I'm so happy when they paired him with KSH, but then I dont like the plot. :tears:

He is my first bias in kdramaland but Its kinda hard for me to follow him, because yeah he's too mysterious and I skip many of his drama lately. its good I found this thread.

I always believed YSH is a hard working actor, he think carefully about his career thats why he enlist first. KTH is only the big one in there and she got more recognizer because her visual so I think her agency didnt really need to promoted her. So we cant counted this agency as a good one, if they never rising a big artist (A list actor). But I'm sure it wont be that difficult for YSH, because he already have 'name' 'Talent' and 'visual' I just hope this agency can promoted him well, I hope he can get various drama offers, so he can try different genre. I still hope he take mellodrama for his next project :mrgreen:

3 hours ago, rahma92 said:

For me, I really like him in IMY, eventho he was a psycho in there but I still want him to get the girl :sweatingbullets: but the ending kinda... he enlist in his peak but there's other actors in their peak too that time, more mature and more older than him, so I think he did the right one for going to army first. 

Hide contents

Actually there's other actor in the same age with YSH, he did interview and they asked him a weird question like "its must be hard to become 93line, right?" And suddenly I remember YSH who going to army in that time.  

After his enlist, he got many offers, so I think he's doing good, I still dont understand why he didnt get any recognizer in remember when I absolutely love that drama, yes nam goongmin was good, but Yoo seungho did a good job too, I just didnt like his female lead, I cant see their chemist. But the rating reached 20% so yeah I'm sure there's many fans who fall in love with his character too. And honestly I dont like the female lead in INAR too :sweatingbullets: I'm so happy when they paired him with KSH, but then I dont like the plot. :tears:

He is my first bias in kdramaland but Its kinda hard for me to follow him, because yeah he's too mysterious and I skip many of his drama lately. its good I found this thread.

I always believed YSH is a hard working actor, he think carefully about his career thats why he enlist first. KTH is only the big one in there and she got more recognizer because her visual so I think her agency didnt really need to promoted her. So we cant counted this agency as a good one, if they never rising a big artist (A list actor). But I'm sure it wont be that difficult for YSH, because he already have 'name' 'Talent' and 'visual' I just hope this agency can promoted him well, I hope he can get various drama offers, so he can try different genre. I still hope he take mellodrama for his next project :mrgreen:

IMY and Remember both making quite a big hit! he should be super star by now! yet he still well know but not quite a super star status! I think this has to related to his own personality! he is too quiet and too much like to hiding himself!  too criticized himself not being good enough! but that make him special! that make us all Yoopies love him more! he is a real kind person! Yes, It is frustration he didn't show himself as much as he should be, he is a public figure and he should expose himself and make headlines! but he did not! think about it.. he has nearly 20 years of life living in public eyes! did he really want more attention!! did he want more fame!! I think he desire more on a basic normal life!! I really like him and love him as an superior actor! I am selfishly want to see more of him, get disappointed he still not yet update his Instagram when he is checking his intagram friends and give them a like or so!! but then we should learn to respect him! did he need to keep us happy!! or did we need to learn to be patiently give him times and wish him all the best and wish him happy and good luck! happy for him to live the life he wanted too! talk about patients... I think @Berou has the most patient for YSH! which I sometime cannot understand!! :) 

Now... I really dont mind what type of drama his next project as long as not a sweet Rom Com!! Melodrama or Action drama that have a solid plot and show off his acting skill! get him a Daesang that he miss out from Ruler! :) 

On 3/18/2019 at 12:12 AM, See Wong said:

IMY and Remember both making quite a big hit! he should be super star by now! yet he still well know but not quite a super star status! I think this has to related to his own personality! he is too quiet and too much like to hiding himself!  too criticized himself not being good enough! but that make him special! that make us all Yoopies love him more! he is a real kind person! Yes, It is frustration he didn't show himself as much as he should be, he is a public figure and he should expose himself and make headlines! but he did not! think about it.. he has nearly 20 years of life living in public eyes! did he really want more attention!! did he want more fame!! I think he desire more on a basic normal life!! I really like him and love him as an superior actor! I am selfishly want to see more of him, get disappointed he still not yet update his Instagram when he is checking his intagram friends and give them a like or so!! but then we should learn to respect him! did he need to keep us happy!! or did we need to learn to be patiently give him times and wish him all the best and wish him happy and good luck! happy for him to live the life he wanted too! talk about patients... I think @Berou has the most patient for YSH! which I sometime cannot understand!! :) 

Now... I really dont mind what type of drama his next project as long as not a sweet Rom Com!! Melodrama or Action drama that have a solid plot and show off his acting skill! get him a Daesang that he miss out from Ruler! :) 

Hahaha become a fan of an actor is really hard :sweatingbullets: thats why many actors didnt have stable fanbase. When they're on hiatus people will move on from them and watch other drama. I dont need him to become trending actor, but I really want him to have a place in public eyes as a great actor. I really want him to become A list actors because he deserved that. 

Whatever genre he take, I hope he can work with a good writer! Yes as long its not romcom.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rahma92 said:

Hahaha become a fan of an actor is really hard :sweatingbullets: thats why many actors didnt have stable fanbase. When they're on hiatus people will move on from them and watch other drama. I dont need him to become trending actor, there's many actors who lost their popularity for just three months, but I really want him to have a place in public eyes as a great actor. I really want him to become A list actors because he deserved that. 

Whatever genre he take, I hope he can work with a good writer! Yes as long its not romcom.

Yes, became a fan of YSH is even harder!! He dont talk very much! you dont know much about him apart from he love drifting and has 3 cats!! He just too low profile! even very quietly doing charity works! quietly going on holiday!! after works he just disappeal from public eyes! and he is not updating anything on his Instagram after many days!!

All his fan really want to see him become a super star as he deserved to be but its seems to be he is not that interesting! :( 

13 hours ago, See Wong said:

I Miss @sakura2016 and @WoozyPrincess, Where are you two YSH super fans? are you both still there for him?

Hello.. Still here.. and definitely still rooting for him and has been reading the comments.  Just been quite busy lately...

And this is for you...

And this look post MS... is yummiest

And this is my favourite period drama character..

:D:D:D

1 hour ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Hello.. Still here.. and definitely still rooting for him and has been reading the comments.  Just been quite busy lately...

And this is for you...

And this look post MS... is yummies

And this is my favourite period drama character..

:D:D:D

@WoozyPrincess  Thank you for all these fantactic pictures! Amazing, I like the first picture the best! Oh yeah.. I think we all know you love Yeo Woon the best! How about Hwan-Hee! these two character has some similarity.. maybe the hair style! some say Hwan-hee look much prettier and seductive!! :) 

I wish these thread will active again!! Its nothing to talk about while Mr YSH so very quiet at the moment!! come here to pass some time while missing him!! OK! lets talk about favourite YSH drama song! mine 

No 1 YUJU girlfriend (MSH) No 2 Kim YeonJi Words of my heart ( IANAR )  no 3 JooYoung  Can you hear me ( Remember). 

1 hour ago, See Wong said:

@WoozyPrincess  Thank you for all these fantactic pictures! Amazing, I like the first picture the best! Oh yeah.. I think we all know you love Yeo Woon the best! How about Hwan-Hee! these two character has some similarity.. maybe the hair style! some say Hwan-hee look much prettier and seductive!! :) 

I wish these thread will active again!! Its nothing to talk about while Mr YSH so very quiet at the moment!! come here to pass some time while missing him!! OK! lets talk about favourite YSH drama song! mine 

No 1 YUJU girlfriend (MSH) No 2 Kim YeonJi Words of my heart ( IANAR )  no 3 JooYoung  Can you hear me ( Remember). 

He he he.. Hwanhee is too pretty... for me

Instead of giving  you an OST of a drama he was in, I actually love him in this MV.. and I love the song..