Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

12 hours ago, See Wong said:

Ok @WoozyPrincess give you what you look for.. :) 

https://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/005UcttKly1foemlat

http://

So beautiful! How can a Man look so beautiful!! 

Agree!!!!

Seriously.. too pretty

Image result for yoo seung ho the magician

I prefer this kind of prettiness

Yoo Seung Ho Grows Up in Remember and Becomes a Lawyer with a Vengeance | A Koala's Playground

54 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

The Best Growing Child Actor Ranking 

1. Yoo Seungho 

Waaa... undeniable!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, rahma92 said:

I see, Actor make more money with drama and CF. this is make me realize why many of big actors didnt bother to did fanmeeting,  especially in overseas countries. Fanmeeting's money not that much. I think YSH give all his money to charity, what a good heart :D  

Yes, He is so nice! he have a good heart! did you know he went to Sri Lanka doing a charity works there too! he hugs and care for the children is so touchable! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Agree!!!!

Seriously.. too pretty

I notice his look have change! his pretty boy ( Angelic innocent )look at 18-19! then a very good looking ( almost beautiful ) young men in 2015-17! then he has turn into more mature face! he admit in MSH presscon saying he notice his change too! MSH is the last time he going to wear school uniform! he may not be as beautiful but definitely will turn into a man and manly Handsome! hopefully that will bring him more mature roles and more recognition! 

Oohh.. by the way @See Wong, did I tell you that I saw him in real life. Like 5 metres away? I went to 2017 MBC drama award and was at the red carpet (although we had to stand outside the glass building) He is as good looking in real life

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing

9 minutes ago, See Wong said:

I notice his look have change! his pretty boy ( Angelic innocent )look at 18-19! then a very good looking ( almost beautiful ) young men in 2015-17! then he has turn into more mature face! he admit in MSH presscon saying he notice his change too! MSH is the last time he going to wear school uniform! he may not be as beautiful but definitely will turn into a man and manly Handsome! hopefully that will bring him more mature roles and more recognition! 

Oohh.. I definitely look forward to his manly looks

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Oohh.. by the way @See Wong, did I tell you that I saw him in real life. Like 5 metres away? I went to 2017 MBC drama award and was at the red carpet (although we had to stand outside the glass building) He is as good looking in real life

Oohh.. I definitely look forward to his manly looks

@WoozyPrincess I am surprise you didn't faint on the spot! hahahaha! wow you are so lucky for both seeing him and able to go to the MBC award! how do you feel when you see him in real life? good to know that he is as good looking in real life!! :) Thanks for telling me this! I would like to hear more about it!

He has many different stage in his career! from cute little kid to handsome young man! now.. is time for the real star is born! :) 

4 hours ago, See Wong said:

@WoozyPrincess I am surprise you didn't faint on the spot! hahahaha! wow you are so lucky for both seeing him and able to go to the MBC award! how do you feel when you see him in real life? good to know that he is as good looking in real life!! :) Thanks for telling me this! I would like to hear more about it!

He has many different stage in his career! from cute little kid to handsome young man! now.. is time for the real star is born! :) 

It was very exciting. Quite unbelievable.

WE decided to visit Seoul at the end of the year and I realised it was during the award show. Managed to convince my hubs to go to the red carpet event. We arrived early but there was already about 7 other people. Initially we get to wait in the small area between two doors next to the stage. BUt when the event started, they pushed us all out to outside the building.  I guess they empathised with us because it was cold and wet that night, hence allowed for the initial wait to be in the warmer space.

I shrieked when he came out (my hubs was so embarrassed (We are not that young.. so it was even more embarrassing for him). He was so good looking..and then he was like just there... LIke can you imagine, someone you watch on your computer/tv screen is within reach.

Aside from the award show, one thing that sort of disappoint me was that it wasn't easy to get souvenir of him. I have a few magazines where he was in but I wanted something magnets, keychain.. something . I went to MBC WOrld, Myeondong and quite a number of tourist places. I could not find a single one for him. Idols stuff were everywhere. But there were also a lot for some other actors like LMH, KSH, SJK.. but none of him. I was sad that his talent is not recognised yet

• Like 1

7 hours ago, See Wong said:

Ohhh... so cute! mini Yoo Seung Ho reality show! I love it so much.

006iT31ajw1f4zoo9ll39g30ao0ewu1a.gif

006iT31ajw1f4zonlcan0g30be0c81l1.gif1

@Berou @WoozyPrincess Just wish we can see more of him like this! so adorable and so cute!!! how not to like him! 

3 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

It was very exciting. Quite unbelievable.

WE decided to visit Seoul at the end of the year and I realised it was during the award show. Managed to convince my hubs to go to the red carpet event. We arrived early but there was already about 7 other people. Initially we get to wait in the small area between two doors next to the stage. BUt when the event started, they pushed us all out to outside the building.  I guess they empathised with us because it was cold and wet that night, hence allowed for the initial wait to be in the warmer space.

I shrieked when he came out (my hubs was so embarrassed (We are not that young.. so it was even more embarrassing for him). He was so good looking..and then he was like just there... LIke can you imagine, someone you watch on your computer/tv screen is within reach.

Aside from the award show, one thing that sort of disappoint me was that it wasn't easy to get souvenir of him. I have a few magazines where he was in but I wanted something magnets, keychain.. something . I went to MBC WOrld, Myeondong and quite a number of tourist places. I could not find a single one for him. Idols stuff were everywhere. But there were also a lot for some other actors like LMH, KSH, SJK.. but none of him. I was sad that his talent is not recognised yet

@WoozyPrincess Aww.. I love your story! the beautiful part is your hubs willing to do this with you and even he is enbarrassing! i guess I will be too.. Not so young as well!! :( No! I cannot imagine YSH just infront of me!! I used to works in Airport! and I see quite some famous people! included some big name super star from Hong Kong, Taiwan! Im ok with it.. not over excited! but I will if i see YSH!

I am really sorry and disappointed he still not yet recognised! they may recoognised his talent but not his star power!! maybe he is just too humble and low profile!! come on YSH shine! you are too good not to shine!! :)

22 hours ago, rahma92 said:

The Best Growing Child Actor Ranking 

1. Yoo Seungho 

Yoo seungho cut :wub: this is make me want to watch the way home again

12 hours ago, See Wong said:

@Berou @WoozyPrincess Just wish we can see more of him like this! so adorable and so cute!!! how not to like him! 

Is there eng sub for this? 

• Like 1

My FB timeline just showed ChuuTalk ( I dont think i subscribe r like this page but it still appears) of the movie Blind. I have not watched this movie!! How can I not?? Ok.. mission to be accomplished this weekend.. the Movie Blind starring Yo Seung Ho!!!

PS. Isn't it scary that suddenly FB know I was back to stalking YSH...? And I didnt even do that on FB...

13 hours ago, See Wong said:

Ohhh... so cute! mini Yoo Seung Ho reality show! I love it so much.

IS that from a reality show? Which one? I thot it was some interview he did.. 

Anyway.. I like the one he did for the movie Seondal, I think where he showed how he would be sitting if he was manly.. Let me find it and I post it here. And then he got so embarrassed about it. So cute.

Found it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

47 minutes ago, See Wong said:

I am sorry! this is the only one I got!!! Yes, I love the way home! :)

Ah its ok. 

18 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

My FB timeline just showed ChuuTalk ( I dont think i subscribe r like this page but it still appears) of the movie Blind. I have not watched this movie!! How can I not?? Ok.. mission to be accomplished this weekend.. the Movie Blind starring Yo Seung Ho!!!

You need to watch blind its freaking good! You wont regret it. YSH have sooo many good movies in his pocket! 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, See Wong said:

I am really sorry and disappointed he still not yet recognised! they may recoognised his talent but not his star power!! maybe he is just too humble and low profile!! come on YSH shine! you are too good not to shine!! :)

Its not just YSH, many young actors didnt get any recognizer too.  Many big writers just want to work with 80 line actors, they didnt give a chance to 90 line actors. Its kinda annoying actually. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WoozyPrincess said:

PS. Isn't it scary that suddenly FB know I was back to stalking YSH...? And I didnt even do that on FB...

IS that from a reality show? Which one? I thot it was some interview he did.. 

Anyway.. I like the one he did for the movie Seondal, I think where he showed how he would be sitting if he was manly.. Let me find it and I post it here. And then he got so embarrassed about it. So cute.

Found it.  

Blind was fantastic!! you should watch it! a wonderful film! yeah!! Yoo Seung Ho in the film! and surprisingly PBG in the film too! even thought I don't really into him!! :) sorry @rahma92

Umm... your FB is stalking you! hahaha.. maybe your hubs did it for you! :) I am so sorry I am misleadng about that clips from a reality show!! what I meant is like his mini version of reality show!! he never did any reality show.. so this gave us a glimpse about how he will look like!  I think it is for seondal promotion!! isn't he look so cute!! I try seaching for more and with voice but fail! talk about it! they did strongly promotion seondal but the film still doesn't do well in  box office!! no wonder YSH really disappointed about it! and no movie after Seondal! he blame himself again!! 

Thanks for the interview!! I may go for one with subtitles! He did look really embarrassing when the camera zoom close to him and we can see his body language specially his hand try to cover up himself!! Shy boy!! sometime I am amazed how can a shy person act so well!! and I notice something funny about him!! every time he got embarrassing or shy! he put his hand into his waist or pulling the waist of his trouser! funny! :) 

1 hour ago, rahma92 said:

Ah its ok. 

You need to watch blind its freaking good! You wont regret it. YSH have sooo many good movies in his pocket! 

Yes, I will!!!

51 minutes ago, See Wong said:

Blind was fantastic!! you should watch it! a wonderful film! yeah!! Yoo Seung Ho in the film! and surprisingly PBG in the film too! even thought I don't really get anything about him!! :) sorry @rahma92

Yes, I will!!! Even more motivated with these encouragements.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, See Wong said:

I am so sorry I am misleadng about that clips from a reality show!! what I meant is like his mini version of reality show!! he never did any reality show.. so this gave us a glimpse about how he will look like!  I think it is for seondal promotion!! isn't he look so cute!! I try seaching for more and with voice but fail! talk about it! they did strongly promotion seondal but the film still doesn't do well in  box office!! no wonder YSH really disappointed about it! and no movie after Seondal! he blame himself again!! 

Thanks for the interview!! I may go for one with subtitles! He did look really embarrassing when the camera zoom close to him and we can see his body language specially his hand try to cover up himself!! Shy boy!! sometime I am amazed how can a shy person act so well!! 

Sorry.. I do remember watching it with eng subs.. but was too lazy to search for it.

Actually.. I love his cute behaviour in the VLive for ruler, with KSH and Youram. It was a very entertaining 30 minutes. First time i watch a half an hour VLive.

I must admit that I do love seeing him with KSH.. because it was the first time where I find that he step up and be more manly, from the presscon till the VLive. Maybe because she is younger than him. But even putting aside the shipping of these two, I enjoyed watching him there. 

• Like 1