Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

13 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

@WoozyPrincess thank you soooo much chingu!! :wub: I SO LOVE this young man!! :heart: 

@sakura2016, I am also totally in love with him too! Just wish he would open up a bit more, so that I can get to know him better.

Fortunately @Berou redid the first page. I learned a lot about him reading them.  Thank you @Berou, if I have not.

MOre info on the drama

• Like 2

I've been quietly supporting yoo seung ho, but I really cant help commenting on his approach on picking projects. news on korea star daily reported that he will definitely choose btwn I m love and I m not a robot, which both of them don't sound like have a strong storyline. If the drama doesn't do well, he will lose his confidence again! why is he doing that, and especially in the midst of mbc management crisis? I m not a robot was offered to dong ha (a very green actor) before and he turned it down. I think if seung ho or his manager is more initiative and approaches production with interesting stories, maybe he will have better exposure and more opportunities. I think he suits playing the monkey role in the Korean version of journey to the west fm tvn, and he will get to work with "auntie" cha. It doesn't guarantee a success with tvn but at least a more interesting and diff genre!

p.s. excuse me if I sounded a bit annoyed writing this msg!

• Like 1

@sanghyuk 

I agree with you on most points but I don't think Dong ha turned downed the offer and it went to YSH. Articles said MBC and the actor 'mutually agreed' to drop the negotiation, which most Koreans would think MBC side called it quit, not the other way around. If he really turned it down from his side, nuances in the article would have been very different.  

Anyway, I'm not that impressed by "I'm love" or "I'm not a robot." Hope he chooses different project. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

@sakura2016, I am also totally in love with him too! Just wish he would open up a bit more, so that I can get to know him better.

Fortunately @Berou redid the first page. I learned a lot about him reading them.  Thank you @Berou, if I have not.

MOre info on the drama

I'd love that too but as long as he's happy with how things are I'm happy for him!! :wub: and thank you so much for the news chingu!! :wub: 

@findit @sanghyuk @WoozyPrincess I read about the drama in dramabeans and I actually would love to see Yoo Seung Ho in such role:

Spoiler

The character description actually vaguely reminds me of Yeon Woo-jin’s character in Introverted Boss, if his shyness had been the result of a physical condition: The lead character is a director at a large finance firm who barely leaves his castle-like mansion due to his allergy to humans. Even his assistant isn’t really aware of his goings-on and the shut-in is the subject of fear among his employees. One day, he suddenly falls in love with a robot, although, it doesn’t appear that the roles Chae Soo-bin nor Hwang Seung-eon are up for are that robot, so that love may not be the endgame.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/dongha-passes-on-mbcs-im-not-a-robot-hwang-seung-eon-offered-second-lead-role/

Yoo Seung Ho doing a rom-com and his role being the centeric - main driver of the comedy with him showing his fun-cute-crazy antics is a dream to come true :wub: add to it he's to play a CEO which means we're to see him supper smexy in many costumes :love: so I want that :wub: and this drama is to be directed by W's director Jung Dae Yoon and those who watched or read about W must've heared of the drama's great directing and I'd love for Yoo Seung Ho to work with this director!! now the downside fact is that 1st the writer is of Shine or Go Crazy drama which I didn't watch but heared about its messy writing but to the writer's deffence that drama was a sageuk while this drama is moderne and not all writers can do sageuks so...and 2nd downside fact is that this drama is from MBC as well which is worrying knowing all the striking issue that's taking place right now and so I'm conflicted and don't know what to think and wish for but if Yoo Seung Ho took this role in I'd pray non stop for the writer and MBC to do their jobs well or they'll stop their jobs because of my endless cursing to them which I pray I won't need to do for our Yoo Seung Ho and our sakes as well!! (PS: by cursing them I don't mean swearing and using offensive words, I don't do that!! :tongue:)

@joyspartace chingu, our Mr. Sexy Everything is offered a fun role in a rom-com drama where he's to wear (and look supper smexy in) many suits as a CEO :love: what do you think?!! :wink: 

• Like 1

To be honest, at first I was a little worried about this last bit of news because, 1) it's a little too soon and our boy is still recovering from his latest effort, not to mention having just travelled across the globe for the Nylon photoshoot in Finland, and an October/November start date means he only has a couple of weeks to accept the role and get ready for it and also, 2) the whole man-falling-in-love-with-Robot improbable plot did worry me a lot more than the fact that this drama would air on MBC.

However, the first point really is me just worrying that he might not get enough rest, but in reality, we're talking about a 24 year old man, so he probably has a lot more energy I give him credit for. And about the second point, after reading the extended character description from Dramabeans, I was kind of sold: I mean, yes, there's the robot thing but if I can get to see Seung-ho as a hot CEO being hot in hot suits, and in what seems to be a rom-com, and with W's PD taking care of the project, then please take my money RIGHT NOW.

I'm conflicted about which role I would have liked better for him, this one or the priest-by-day-criminal-by-night role from I am Love, but bottom line is, as long as I get to see Seung-ho on my screen enyoing himself playing a character with the expertise that he can bring to the table, then I'll be happy too.

• Like 2

@sanaeozora I think we're too protective of him because like you I was "but he didn't rest enough" wich I still think like that from my protective part but like you said he's still young and have more energy than we are giving him cridit for and he already served his 2 years military service so he's endurance energy is higher (in my opinion at least)!! as for the roles, I like both but I think I'm more into the rom-com role because most importantly I WANT AND NEED to see this young man in a happy role seeing his cute and adorable smile and antics-I'm sure we will see his tears because there is no way we won't but at least he'll have more room to breathe and have fun before and/or between the sad parts-and though I would've loved to see my smexy man in priest robe I'll get to see him being smexy in suits so I'll get my fangirling dream both ways hihihi :love: and I'm Not a Robot has one more advantage in W's director!! let's hope for the best and see what project he'll take and like you said to make it simple as long as we get to see him happy doing what he loves we're happy!! :D:wub: 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Berou said:

Yoo Seung-ho may fall in love with an android in MBC’s I’m Not a Robot

by tineybeanie

MBC’s I’m Not a Robot is having some issues with casting, but let’s hope this one sticks! After Dongha (Suspicious Partner) turned it down, Yoo Seung-ho(Ruler—Master of the Mask) has been offered the lead role in the upcoming sci-fi romance drama as the main character who has a severe allergy to humans and lives an isolated life. Yoo was also offered the drama I am Love, but recent reports say that he’s considering I’m Not a Robot favorably.

The female lead role was also initially out to Girl’s Day’s Minah (Beautiful Gong Shim), but she ultimately refused. Thankfully, Chae Soo-bin (Strongest Deliveryman), who may even be a better choice for the role, has signed on. So we may be looking at a potential Chae Soo-bin and Yoo Seung-ho pairing, which would make my heart sigh in contented joy.

The character that Yoo Seung-ho is up to play is so allergic to everything, including other people, so he’s never been able to date a human girl. So when he meets a female robot, he begins experiencing the joys of first love. And in typical K-drama fashion, he’ll also be the chairman of the board and largest shareholder for a chaebol conglomerate. Meanwhile, Chae Soo-bin will play a passionate young woman who is preparing for an entrepreneurial venture.

I’m a little iffy on the writer, Kim Sun-mi, whose biggest credit is Shine or Go Crazy, but I’m totally onboard with PD Jung Dae-yoon, who made W—Two Worlds an enjoyable and pulse-pounding if completely confusing ride.

Wednesday-Thursday drama I’m Not a Robot is slated for 16 episodes, and is supposed to begin broadcasting sometime in October or November, which is pretty soon. Chop chop with the casting—time is ticking!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/yoo-seung-ho-may-fall-in-love-with-an-android-in-mbcs-im-not-a-robot/

CEO YSH in a sexy suit :wub:. Look at the pic of him, DB chose the right one. I'm already gushing buahaha

Oh yeah, he looks smexy!! 

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 2

FINALLY soompi is fixed and I can react to the posts :w00t: THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL THOSE WHO WORKED HARD TO FIX IT FOR US!! :heart: 

cute fan art!! :wub: 

cr: owner

he's soooooo cute here!! :lol::wub: though don't know what was this about hhhhh

cr: owner

• Like 5