Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

15 minutes ago, hyania said:

@sakura2016 Thanks chingu... My niece has a pretty 'normal' life. She has all the family to support her and we're not ashamed of her but treat her like normal child and proudly introduce her to others. It's really tough for our family esp my brother and his wife but she's a blessing for us.

Sorry chingu, I mean YSH mother in drama Precious Family. In PF the actor who played Daemok was YSH father. The mother-son chemistry between YSH and the actress was amazing. The father-son chemi was also good

happy to know that, it's tough place but family's support always make a difference!! God bless you all!! 

ohhI get it now!! :) if it's like what you said then I'd love that too!! :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

:wub: 

cr: owner

Thanks Chingu for the photos from the magazine.  He looks so hawt.  

Yeah, hope someone can translate the articles.

2 hours ago, hyania said:

@sakura2016 Thanks chingu... My niece has a pretty 'normal' life. She has all the family to support her and we're not ashamed of her but treat her like normal child and proudly introduce her to others. It's really tough for our family esp my brother and his wife but she's a blessing for us.

Sorry chingu, I mean YSH mother in drama Precious Family. In PF the actor who played Daemok was YSH father. The mother-son chemistry between YSH and the actress was amazing. The father-son chemi was also good

Your niece is so lucky, and the whole family is blessed.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Your niece is so lucky, and the whole family is blessed.

Thank you chingu...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

yeah he did!! :wub::wub::wub: and I'd be supper happy if we have translation for the article!!

26 minutes ago, Berou said:

YSH has graced us an appearance :D

It's apparently for the NH CF he filmed a while ago. 

thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

hhhhhhh his shy smile when they kept saying he's handsome!! awwwwww :wub: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Are we gonna get new photos soon?? Keeping fingers crossed!

Great news!! :w00t: I really hope we will get new updates about him soon!! :wub: 

____

hhhhhhhhhhhhh he's holding an axe but but I'm laughing!! :lol: 

cr: owner

39 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

Hello senior yoopies, I just heard that YSH is   in a one man agency. What does that mean? He owns the company and run it itself? 

I'm no senior yoopie, I'm a newbie one like you :sweatingbullets: but till you get the full correct answer...I don't know (think) he owns a company but from what I know he's the only actor in his agency which is called San Entertainment!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Berou said:

YSH does have a one man agency, it's an agency set up by him/his manager. He's the only actor under it and owns it :)

He's free from big companies pressure who are pressuring the stars to sign contracts, to attend events, to star in projects, etc.

ohhh thank you for the inforation chingu!! :) 

now that make sense!! no company would be ok with her actor not doing much events and signing many projects as he please unless he's the owner of it!! good thing he doesn't need to go through that pressure too!!

• Like 2