Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

@Berou oh I get it now :D I find it a pretty abreviation for the title actually!! :D hhhhhh  

I think 10 episodes in are good enough to be nominated for 2017 drama wards, let's hope they do that, I'm greedy too and I'd love to see him nominated for 2 dramas and win for them both if possible :tongue::wink: 

I know how much dissapointed you were of Ruler (sadly) but you didn't watch the last episodes?!! :lol: how much you couldn't stand the drama any longer :lol: but you watched his scenes at least I believe, so it's ok!! :tongue: I do that with dramas I can't stand, I just watch my bias' scenbes!! :lol: 

I'm still recharging to finish Remember chingu, I stoped at episode 11, I got my satisfying payback as much as they offered me!! I FINAALLY could breathe again through that drama seeing Jin Woo having that satisfying smirk making some of the bad guys pay for the wrong doing they did by his father and him :naughty: 

Spoiler

not that the episode was tears free for me beg your pardon ahhhhh and I really couldn't jump to anguish again knowing what's to come :bawling: 

Spoiler

I can't take Yoo Seung Ho's tears and his teary eyes through smiles are wost but the clueless Jin Woo is the worst of the worst!! :bawling::heartbreak:  

• Like 2

ahhhhhh found 2 new pics!! :w00t::wub: (how desperate I am?!! :lol:)

cr: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=youseungho&no=55482&page=1

the link show the pics and I found the owner writing in hangul what happened in the fan meeting :D but can't really understand it :tears: @joyspartace heeeeeeeelp :(:tongue: but I was happy seeing all the kkkkkk that indicates laughters :wub: only think I can translate and be at ease sharing it knowing it's write is Yoo Seung Ho said "I came to Tokyo yesterday and tried to eat everything I wanted to eat. I went to six dessert cafes and stayed at the hotel for a whole day." and so I'm happy for him!! :wub::D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hiriena02 said:

Thank you chingu! The translation may be a bit difficult to understand but I get the gist of it! So gamsahamnida:)

3 hours ago, hyania said:

Just saw the news that Ruler win best drama award in KDA. It's just weird to me when YSH didnt even nominated. Dont get me wrong I like other actors but I think YSH acting a little bit better..

Ohh.. that is weird indeed! He basically carried the show!

• Like 2

@hiriena02 thank you sooooo much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

26 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:
28 minutes ago, hyania said:

Just saw the news that Ruler win best drama award in KDA. It's just weird to me when YSH didnt even nominated. Dont get me wrong I like other actors but I think YSH acting a little bit better..

Ohh.. that is weird indeed! He basically carried the show!

I agree with you, the drama wouldn't be what it became if not for him but it's still a win to him in a way after all He's the Ruler :wink::wub: 

cr: YSHbiased

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, sakura2016 said:

it's unbelievable how I keep smiling from ear to ear everytime and all the time seeing his smile, his smile is really healing :blush: 

It's the same with me. Looking at his smile makes me smile. It is really healing!

On the award, Daemok won which I thot was deserving. Scriptwriter won also.. I'm quite skeptical with that!

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

It's the same with me. Looking at his smile makes me smile. It is really healing!

On the award, Daemok won which I thot was deserving. Scriptwriter won also.. I'm quite skeptical with that!

can't wait to see more of his healing smile through his new drama, that would be a bless!! :wub: 

oh he really deserve it, Dea Mok wouldn't be as half terrifying and interesting villain if not for him!!...scriptwriter...well they are lucky :lol: they have potential but need to work more on their stories!! 

cr: Talk to U

• Like 1

On 03/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, Berou said:

At this stage he has become a noona collector :lol:

I shall update the first post and include her name. It's really an honor for YSH that CWH finds him awesome. She's really well known in chungmuro and her filmography is amazing.  She has won many awards in these recent years for her movie Han Gong Ju ( I know her from the movie Han Gong Ju).  Unfortunately she's a bit old for YSH who looks babyish, when he's paired up with older actresses he feels a little bit awkward and can't cross the bridge to become " intimiate and comfortable" with them. Nevertheless, I hope one day ( when he'll be nearing his thirties) he would get the chance to act with such an extraodinary and lovely actress.

hhhhhhhhhh love how he's loved by everyone younger or/and older tha him and he deserve it!! :wub:

On 03/10/2017 at 7:12 PM, Berou said:

I have mixed feelings concerning the KDA. I'm happy ruler gets some recognition at those big awards ceremonies, YSH gave himself and it's one of the reason the drama became popular. Objectively, ruler was flawed and had many loopholes, especially on the second part of the drama. I can name some dramas who were better written and  directed but didn't even get the chance to be nominated ( i.e The defendant, the voice, Save me, Secret of forest, seven days queen). Most of the time I take these awards ceremonies as a joke as they tend to give awards to the most POPULAR drama/ actor. What is even sadder, the ones who made it successful, the ones who were behind the two digit ratings, the ones who gave themselves to it a 100 % hadn't even be nominated. This is why I'm a little mad. If it weren't for YSH and KSH, ruler wouldn't have crossed the 10 % ratings. It's the brand/ reputation/ star power of KSH and YSH  that made it possible. Thus instead of awarding the PD and the writer, KDA should have awarded these two to be fair.

I agree with you, as much as I loved Ruler and enjoyed watching it I'm not blinded to the fact that many other dramas were more deserving of the best drama, writer and director awards and not awarding Yoo Seung Ho and Kim Soo Hyun who made the drama a hit as it became was eye rolling but I'm someone who likes to see the glass half full and think that his drama winning recognation is a win for him in a way!! :) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 I'm the type who sees the glass half empty :lol:. The PD took the award at home, so how could it be a win for YSH ? Hahaha. Just kidding.

It feels good ruler gets some recognition :)

hhhhhhhhh Yoo Seung Ho has our love and support!! :wink: 

cute fan-arts of Yoo Seung Ho's fanmeeting in Japan!! :wub::wub::wub: 

cr: uresinoo