Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

if Yoo Seung Ho confirm "I'm Not a Robot" he'll be collaborating with actor Eom Ki Joon who I really like :D I feel more assured seeing a good casting choices shaping up for the drama and I feel already excited with the thought of them learning about love together, that would be hillarious!! :lol::wub: 

Yoo Seung-ho and Eom Ki-joon to bumble in love together in I’m Not a Robot

by tineybeanie

Spoiler

eomkijoon1a.jpg

Well, this is certainly a departure from his last role as an insidious murderer. After turning down Four Men, Eom Ki-joon (Defendant) has confirmed that he’ll be joining the cast of sci-fi romance drama I’m Not a Robot as a robotics professor. Yoo Seung-ho (Ruler—Master of the Mask) plays the main character, a man with such severe allergies that he lives in a sterile environment, devoid even of humans. Thus, he’s never had the experience of falling in love until he meets a girl robot one day.

Eom Ki-joon is set to play the man who is instrumental in Yoo Seung-ho finding love in the female robot. But since the genius robot professor is a bumbling novice himself in the ways of romance, I can only imagine how many funny scenarios will result from the two men trying to learn the ways of women through this robot. The female lead will be played by Chae Soo-bin(Strongest Deliveryman), whose character is described as a young woman with a great depth of mechanical knowledge (due to her father who runs a car center) who plans on opening her own business.

Spoiler

I can’t wait for this to happen. Eom Ki-joon is a great casting choice for any drama because he’s such a versatile actor. But the way he’s described here, as a professor who is super competent at everything except love, takes me back to when I first discovered him in Dream High. In that role, he was the perfect balance of earnest, sweet, and completely clueless about any of the love hints Lee Yoon-ji threw at him. And while I enjoyed his performance as a creepy charismatic killer, I’m hoping I’ll see that cute naive side of him again.

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama I’m Not a Robot will premiere in November after the end of Hospital Ship.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/yoo-seung-ho-and-eom-ki-joon-to-bumble-in-love-together-in-im-not-a-robot/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

if Yoo Seung Ho confirm "I'm Not a Robot" he'll be collaborating with actor Eom Ki Joon who I really like :D I feel more assured seeing a good casting choices shaping up for the drama and I feel already excited with the thought of them learning about love together, that would be hillarious!! :lol::wub: 

Yoo Seung-ho and Eom Ki-joon to bumble in love together in I’m Not a Robot

by tineybeanie

Reveal hidden contents

Well, this is certainly a departure from his last role as an insidious murderer. After turning down Four Men, Eom Ki-joon (Defendant) has confirmed that he’ll be joining the cast of sci-fi romance drama I’m Not a Robot as a robotics professor. Yoo Seung-ho (Ruler—Master of the Mask) plays the main character, a man with such severe allergies that he lives in a sterile environment, devoid even of humans. Thus, he’s never had the experience of falling in love until he meets a girl robot one day.

Eom Ki-joon is set to play the man who is instrumental in Yoo Seung-ho finding love in the female robot. But since the genius robot professor is a bumbling novice himself in the ways of romance, I can only imagine how many funny scenarios will result from the two men trying to learn the ways of women through this robot. The female lead will be played by Chae Soo-bin(Strongest Deliveryman), whose character is described as a young woman with a great depth of mechanical knowledge (due to her father who runs a car center) who plans on opening her own business.

Reveal hidden contents

I can’t wait for this to happen. Eom Ki-joon is a great casting choice for any drama because he’s such a versatile actor. But the way he’s described here, as a professor who is super competent at everything except love, takes me back to when I first discovered him in Dream High. In that role, he was the perfect balance of earnest, sweet, and completely clueless about any of the love hints Lee Yoon-ji threw at him. And while I enjoyed his performance as a creepy charismatic killer, I’m hoping I’ll see that cute naive side of him again.

MBC’s Wednesday-Thursday drama I’m Not a Robot will premiere in November after the end of Hospital Ship.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/09/yoo-seung-ho-and-eom-ki-joon-to-bumble-in-love-together-in-im-not-a-robot/

Did YSH accept the role?

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote pics,thank you :)
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Berou said:

@WoozyPrincess not yet :)

We're waiting his news. It's really hard to wait patiently for his casting news. It's ok if he refuses both.

@sakura2016 that ajusshi is one of my faves ! I really liked his performance in the defendant. He was terrific as a villain. I got goosebumps watching him through the drama. I hope YSH accepts it, they are going to rock it in bro-mance department ! 

@WoozyPrincess, like @Berou said, not yet!! I hope we get the final news really soon!! 

I didn't watch Deffendant yet but heared great things about him and Ji Sung there :) I loved him in Phantom drama, he was a great villain there then in Dream High where he was sooooo sweet :wub: which was complete opposite to the 1st role I saw of him!! I'm really happy he's taking a nice role again after all the villainous roles he took since Dream High :D and my wish for Yoo Seung Ho to accept the drama offer has increased after this news, their bromance would be great!! :wub::D 

new update about Yoo Seug Ho!! :wub:

cr: yooseungho_world

hhhhhhhhh so cuuuute!! :wub::lol: I succeeded the mission without realising at 1st :lol: I just kept looking into his eyes without blinking then I at the middle of it I realised what was the mission and surely I had no problem not blinking till the very end looking into our adorable youg man's mesmerising eyes!! :wub::tongue: 

cr: alwayslove_ysh

5 Romantic leading men who are surprisingly stunning villains

by Nancy Z on Fri, Sep 15, 2017

e2e46024-51d7-4c73-bdd0-18e7bfb328c9.png

5. Yoo Seung Ho

He gave us chills in I Miss You as Harry Borrison, who was obsessively in love with the female lead and was secretly a ruthless killer behind his innocent facade. Now, he has been fighting criminals and winning hearts in Ruler: Master of the Mask and Remember.

(Photo: I Miss You)

f6a45b7d-6cf5-4fb1-b555-f880bf24753a.jpg

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-romantic-leading-men-who-are-also-stunning-villains/

6 minutes ago, Berou said:

YSH said he wants to act as a villain again , I have faith he'll do it :D. He was good in Harry Borrison and everyone cried for him when he had a tragic end.  

well even before becoming Yoo Seung Ho's fan and a yoopie I knew he was the bad guy in I Miss You still I loved him and was watching his MVs from that drama and crying my eyes out for him :tongue: hhhhh

but I want this villain role be for a movie not a drama so I get crushed at once and get over it the same day (as possible as that can be) but not for a drama where I'll be tortured for 16-20 hours :blink: ahhhhhh 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

well even before becoming Yoo Seung Ho's fan and a yoopie I knew he was the bad guy in I Miss You still I loved him and was watching his MVs from that drama and crying my eyes out for him :tongue: hhhhh

but I want this villain role be for a movie not a drama so I get crushed at once and get over it the same day (as possible as that can be) but not for a drama where I'll be tortured for 16-20 hours :blink: ahhhhhh 

I think it comes to show how great an actor he is when he can play a villain, and to be honest, as much as I can understand how Harry Borrison became so twisted, he was downright evil and utterly disturbed, yet I think we can all agree that we all loved YSH's portrayal. 

That said, I too agree that a villanous role in a movie would be fantastic! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sanaeozora said:

I think it comes to show how great an actor he is when he can play a villain, and to be honest, as much as I can understand how Harry Borrison became so twisted, he was downright evil and utterly disturbed, yet I think we can all agree that we all loved YSH's portrayal. 

That said, I too agree that a villanous role in a movie would be fantastic! 

Harry did lose it completely by the end but I still felt hurt for him and I was actually mad at the female lead which can be crazy of me :tongue: hhhhh and I was happy that they didn't kill him off and though he'll be sent to jail later but he's "living" a "peaceful" life in his own mind which he couldn't for all his life, it's is sad in a way but better than living the rest of his life in endless pain as well!! :( 

:wub::wub::wub: 

cr: by_yooseungho

cr: by_yooseungho

• Like 3

Hi..guys...I'm newbie of Yoopies..:D

As i heard seungho accepted that role in I'm Not Robot kdrama. I wonder why he accept that role faster than usually he has done in previous years..:o

Eventhough the drama in MBC which had scandal recently..but i still support him by watching his drama on November.

Let's vote for him too

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

Thank u

• Like 1

@WoozyPrincess thank you for the different posts: he was supper cute in his 1st commercial :wub: and sooooooo handsome as a piot :love: and I just saw the article of him confirming "I'm Not a Robot" :w00t: when I 1st saw the title my eyes were looking for the drama's title while wondering "which drama? he was offered 2 which one he confirmed?!!" then I saw "I'm Not a Robot" and my hand made a winning fist in the air!! :D Finally we will get to see him honoring us with more of his adorable smile and more of his comic antics!! :wub::D I'll keep praying for this drama to turn out a great one!! ^___^ 

Yoo Seung Ho Confirmed To Play Leading Role In Upcoming MBC Drama

Yoo-Seung-Ho1.jpg

Yoo Seung Ho is set to expand his acting repertoire into the world of romantic comedies as it has been confirmed that he will play the leading man in MBC’s upcoming drama “I Am Not a Robot” (literal title).

“I Am Not a Robot” is a romantic comedy that follows the story of a man who can’t date because he is allergic to people. He finds himself turning to a robot and falling in love, but the robot is actually a woman pretending to be one.  Yoo Seung Ho will play the role of Kim Min Kyu, who is perfect from head to toe and the head of Korea’s biggest financial company.

Yoo Seung Ho has already proven himself as a great actor through various productions, the most recent being MBC’s “Ruler: Master of the Mask.” He had previously been reported to have been offered a role for MBC’s “I Am Love,” (literal title), but it seems he decided to go with “I Am Not a Robot” as his next project as he hopes to show a new and comical side of himself.

Anticipation is ramping up for the drama as “I Am Not a Robot” will bring together Yoo Seung Ho and producing director Jung Dae Yoon, who has worked on productions like “W” and “She Was Pretty.” The script will be written by screenwriters Kim Sun Mi and Lee Seok Joon, and the drama is set to begin airing later on this year.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2017/09/19/yoo-seung-ho-confirmed-play-leading-role-upcoming-mbc-drama/

my comments about parts of the article :tongue: :

1/ he turned into a robot but the real robot is a woman pretending to be a human?!! :huh: hhhh looks fun and interesting though I need to wait to see what all this actually mean!!

2/ "he's perfect from head to toe" can't agree more :wink::blush: and all the fangirling I'll be doing seeing him in all the CEO costumes!! :love: 

3/  I can't express how thankful I am that he decided to take in a rom-com instead of another melodrama!! Thank You So Much for having mercy on our poor hearts Yoo Seung Ho-ssi!! :D we'll be cheering for you!! Fighting!! :heart: 

4/ good thing, we have 2 writers not only 1!! don't know any credits of the 2nd writer but I can hope he/she would be a good help to his/her writing partner, I'll be praying for that!! 

-------------

PS: I voted :D 

2 hours ago, bluefish said:

Hi..guys...I'm newbie of Yoopies..:D

As i heard seungho accepted that role in I'm Not Robot kdrama. I wonder why he accept that role faster than usually he has done in previous years..:o

Eventhough the drama in MBC which had scandal recently..but i still support him by watching his drama on November.

Let's vote for him too

http://www.asiaartistawards.com/vote/lists/1703

Thank u

I'm a newbie Yoopie myself :wink: but from what I knew he stayed away for a while out of his lack of confidence he suffered from after his drama Remember and his 2 movies that didn't do well on box-office but the confidence he earned through Ruler helped him in having more confidence in himself and his talent as an adult actor and gave him a push to go for new genres and projects which I'm so happy for!! :D let's keep supporting and cheering for him!! :D 

• Like 1

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/09/yoo-seung-ho-cast-in-his-first-ever-romantic-comedy-im-not-a-robot

Yoo Seung Ho cast in his first ever romantic comedy, 'I'm Not a Robot'!

By beansss
Actor Yoo Seung Ho will be taking on his first ever romantic comedy since debut, through upcoming MBC drama 'I'm Not a Robot'!

The drama is about a man who is allergic to humans and is therefore a 'motae-solo' (someone who's never dated before). He coincidentally meets a woman who pretends she is a robot, and they fall in love. 

Yoo Seung Ho's role will be that of Kim Min Gyu, the primary stockholder of a large company with a perfect face and perfect body (except... he's allergic to humans). He will be working with director Jung Dae Yoon of 'She Was Pretty' and 'W'.

Who do you want to see cast as the female lead alongside Yoo Seung Ho .

• Like 1