Yoo Seung Ho 유승호 ユ・スンホ 俞 承 豪

Admin

2 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 it sounds nice, I think I'll forego it. If I ever join  I need to go in ninja mode, which will be hard to do since my twitter account has the same name as my soompi username. I use Berou everywhere :(. I can't think of other name and don't want to use another one lol.

hhhhhhhhhh you can't think and don't want to think of using another username!! :lol:... as for me I'm barely managing being in soompi which is good enough with someone like me :tongue::D

56 minutes ago, Berou said:

You're super active on soompi though. I'm an older soompier, yet didn't reach the legend status.  I post once or twice a day, it's enough for me. Well, being a mod also ties you down and prevents you from being super active and super chatty ^_^

I'm going to watch remember from ep 4 to 8 to refresh my memory, it's been so long. I have forgotten all the details

owwww that's bad :( being a mod doesn't suit me at all: don't get to talk all I want about dramas I love?!! WHAT?!! :o:blink:

after Ruler I'm not that active now hhhhhh :tongue: I created this account last year for W drama (since I forgot my 1st account's password :lol:) and I reached Legend status by the end of that drama (I was supper active there :D) other threads I was supper active through are Hwarang and Ruler threads, I was active in other threads too but these 3 threads are the most I was supper active through :D, being there from almost the very start till the very very very end :tongue::D 

yeah refresh your memory chingu (aka suffer with me chingu *evilsmile*)!! I'm to start episode 8!! *gulp* I finished episode 7 yesterday almost near 3 am and couldn't really start episode 8 then stop halfway to go to sleep with a broken heart and crazy mind not able to stop thinking about how the episode would end so I made a post on Remember thread crying my heart out there over the episodes I watched, watched Yoo Seung Ho in Ruler MV to ease my pain a little bit then went to sleep, great way to go to sleep right?!! :tongue::D ahhhh

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, joyspartace said:

sorry for being so inactive! once I start being free from work and stuff, I'll join conversations! love reading them tho!!! (:

whener you find time chingu :D 

our Mr. Sexy Everything in action :wink: :love: 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 thank you for sharing :D

Another vid of our Mr Sunshine smile in action, he should really consider an action drama next . I've finished watching ep 7 of remember. I'm going to watch ep 8, then write my thoughts tomorrow 

my pleasure :wink: 

I really hope so :D but what will happen to my fangirling heart then?!! my posts will be full of :love::blush: all the time which isn't really bad but need to make readable posts still hhhhhh :tongue: 

you had fun right?!! I hated the writer the most when I was laughing at the manager Ajhuma who's always on Jin Woo's side eying the stummering lawyer when he said that Jin Woo is still rude since that was my same reaction when he said it :lol: but then the writer crushed me seconds later when I had to see Jin Woo's Alzhaimer's symptoms for the 1st time... :heartbreak:...will be waiting to read your thaughts then :D 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Berou said:

@sakura2016 this morning I saw this

Man, He was really famous in army for being like a lion ROFL. Why doesn't he show us his though side to us ?

awwwww thank you so much for sharing chingu!! :wub: 

yeah, I want to see more of his "lion" side, how cool would that be?!! :blush: I really couldn't believe that he could be that strict to be called that way :o but I can see it in him!!:wub: 

hhhhhhhhhh the guy jokingly said that "고양이"/goyangi/ aka the cats that Yoo Seung Ho said he missed while tearing after being discharged from his military service can be his girlfriend's name: Ko Yang Yi :lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Berou said:

We need @joyspartace to translate what they say. Where art thou ?

Out of all things, he missed his cats the most. He's a cat slave lol.:lol:

yeah we need her help, I think she'll be with us soon after finishing what she's busy with now :D 

hhhhhhhhhh what did his parents think when he said he missed his cats but not them!! :lol: I'm sure he missed them alot as well though :tongue::D 

I found this hhhhhhhhh this is a real fangirl reaction :lol::wub: I can feel her happiness :wub: hhhhhhh

• Like 1

I'm here! I actually saw that moment on section tv while cleaning out my house! 

they comment on how grown YSH has gotten and talking about some of their moments w/ them. I think we all know the MC with the glasses since she has interviewed him a few times. Even taken part of a drama that he was in back in the day

I think the main point of it was how YSH's fans received unexpected news on how YSH enlisted without much notice (I still remember that day, I was so shocked LOL) known for one of the nicest and most loved celebrities, they comment on how he is actually very known to be a strict leader in the military. 

all four them seems to avid fans of YSH as well (:

• Like 4

@joyspartace Hi chingu :D and thank you soooooo much for the translation!!:wub: 

yeah I can see how they really love him, understandably, which makes me happy :D how the MC with the glasses said "uri"/our/my Seung Ho was sooooo sweet for me!! :wub: 

he's full of surprises for sure :tongue: hhhhhh 1st he enlisted with no much notice then add to it he became known as a strict leader in the melitary when he's well known to be a supper nice person, that's quite a shock :tongue: hhhhhhhhn 

• Like 2

On 8/4/2017 at 9:39 PM, sakura2016 said:

hahaha you got really affected by our King/OTP and drama chingu!! :wink: 

in my case it's not he didn't stood out for me (because he did) but with my weak heart and his love in making heartwrentching projects I just kept hoping and waiting for him to make lighter/less heartbreaking projects so I can really watch him/his projects not only watch parts and peices because of my weak heart's uncapabelity in watching fully!! luckily he made 2 movies that had happy endings and a cute web-drama but I needed a full 16-20 episodes long drama with no much pain and a happy ending to really jump in and start watching him fully then the announcing about his casting in Ruler cme out about a melodrama-sageuk drama of a real life CP who died before becoming a King from what I knew about his role's name and I felt doomed at that moment left with a decision to make: either watch him whether it's a high mountain or a deep ocean or just give up and keep watching his scenes from his projects but never watch his projects fully and I decided against my common sense to just be doomed and watch him with all the pain he'll cause me deciding that being in pain because of him is way better than missing watching him which would be a shame but for my endless happy surprise his role in Ruler was based on true figure but not entirely and we had a happy ending and I was saved WOAH hhhhhh :blush: 

we're considerate lucky actually with all the updates we had this far (praying for more in the future as well) while Yoo Seung Ho's fans had to suffer a looooong wait for updates for more than a year, I feel really bad for them thinking about how much they suffered while waiting for any update of/from him!!

:wub: 

my heartouuuuuuuuuuu :wub::wub::wub: 

I agree with you.. we are in a much better position that long time based fans.  It must take a lot of patience waiting for the updates.  Hope we will be showered with more frequent udates.. cos right now, it is still not enough.

I noted you watching remember, I watched the first episode, but have not moved forward.  In RL, a lot of stress, so I dont think I can handle a heavy heart wrenching drama.  I need some lighthearted stuff to keep me sane.  So.. I planning to watch Running Man.. inspired by @joyspartace AFF.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Berou said:

@joyspartace thank you for the trans. Another proof YSH is well-loved. I was also heart broken and shocked the day he enlisted without notice. Waiting for him was really long and painful, I browsed the internet to get some news of him in the army.

@sakura2016 jiyeon fangirling him is us.  Her image of him, his ideal type was crushed when they meet for the drama master of study. In the end she gained a friend. I wonder if they still contact each other, it's been 7 years. In 7 years people change, grow, mature and sometimes become distant.

ggod thing is all became in the past now and there is no fear left about when he'll enlist and how and with what project he'll be back :wink::D 

hhhhhhhhhh right!! I was blushing with her :lol::blush:...I hope they are!! I'd never lose a friend like Yoo Seung Ho if I was her :wink: 

49 minutes ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I agree with you.. we are in a much better position that long time based fans.  It must take a lot of patience waiting for the updates.  Hope we will be showered with more frequent udates.. cos right now, it is still not enough.

I noted you watching remember, I watched the first episode, but have not moved forward.  In RL, a lot of stress, so I dont think I can handle a heavy heart wrenching drama.  I need some lighthearted stuff to keep me sane.  So.. I planning to watch Running Man.. inspired by @joyspartace AFF.

hhhhh still now we're caught in the torture of wait for updates *sigh* we have fan meeting to look forward too which is YAAAAY :w00t::wub: but after that?!! *sigh* let's hope we'll keep having more updates!!! 

hhhhhhhhhhhh I would've never stepped into that drama if not for Yoo Seung Ho :wub: he's breaking my heart to little pieces but I'm loving him more and more through the drama, he's really great there!! :thumbsup: and my promice to myself to survive through this pain is "I'm going to watch Imaginary Cat after fifnishing with Remember" that's what I keep on the repeat everyday before starting Remember...

Spoiler

I love Running Man too!! I have Park Seo Joon's new gues episode to watch still hihihi

• Like 3

2 hours ago, sakura2016 said:

hhhhhhhhhhhh I would've never stepped into that drama if not for Yoo Seung Ho :wub: he's breaking my heart to little pieces but I'm loving him more and more through the drama, he's really great there!! :thumbsup: and my promice to myself to survive through this pain is "I'm going to watch Imaginary Cat after fifnishing with Remember" that's what I keep on the repeat everyday before starting Remember...

Hide contents

I love Running Man too!! I have Park Seo Joon's new gues episode to watch still hihihi

I have watched Imaginary Cat!!  I love YSH and his cat.. oh my, the cat is adorbs!!!!  The rest of the casts is so so only.   I can fast forward to just YSH and the cat interaction and watch it again and again.  I think YSH didnt stand out here to me.. cos I was smitten to bits by the cat.  I am a cat lover btw.  I have two bengals!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WoozyPrincess said:

I have watched Imaginary Cat!!  I love YSH and his cat.. oh my, the cat is adorbs!!!!  The rest of the casts is so so only.   I can fast forward to just YSH and the cat interaction and watch it again and again.  I think YSH didnt stand out here to me.. cos I was smitten to bits by the cat.  I am a cat lover btw.  I have two bengals!!

hhhhhhh I'm going to watch it for Yoo Seung Ho being super adorable with his cat so won't be bothered by anything else :tongue::lol:...hhhhhh I love cats too and we have many (but they are not allowed inside the house or my mother will kill them :lol:) and I envy the cat in the drama (and his real cats) for being kissed and embraced by him :tongue::wub: hihihi 

• Like 1

I am realising what a fantastic actor YSH is.  His acting is totally at another level.  He communicates so much through his eyes.  I am watching another drama and realised that the lead actor eyes are perpetually (ok ok, not all the time, but most of the time) open big to show anger, intense passion, shocked etc. Sa,e big eyes but there is no feels in the eyes.  When you watch YSH acts, his eyes spokes volumes, you are drawn into it.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Berou said:

@WoozyPrincess 

Reveal hidden contents

Are you talking about Bride of water god ?

It's exactly the reason I can't like other actors as much as I like YSH. After watching his superb acting on screen with his very expressive eyes, your standards are raised and you find most of other actor's performance poor. Very few ones can communicate through their eyes :mellow:.

Really agree... After watching YSH this past few months I cant like other actors. Thats why I keep on watching YSH dramas and movies over and over again...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Berou said:

@WoozyPrincess 

Hide contents

It's exactly the reason I can't like other actors as much as I like YSH. After watching his superb acting on screen with his very expressive eyes, your standards are raised and you find most of other actor's performance poor. Very few ones can communicate through their eyes :mellow:.

Sorry, I don't know how to do hidden quotes, but yes, you guessed it correctly.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Berou said:

@WoozyPrincess 

Reveal hidden contents

This is so me right now!! I fear Seung-ho has really ruined me as he's set an impossibly high standard and, you know what terrifies me? Not only his young age and the fact that as he gets older he'll only get better but, just think about this: he claims that, since he hasn't experienced it first hand yet, he has trouble identifying with love scenes, right? Well, he's SLAYING us left, right and center as it is. I am pretty sure he's going to be lethal to us once he gets that first hand experience he lacks now. Seriously, we should be very afraid...yet I can't wait for that! [masochist mode: ON]

Ah, thanks a lot for the welcome! It's great having somewhere to fangirl about Yoo Seung-ho.

And yes, I agree that the world needs to see that tough side of him. For epic justice.

This only fuels my wish/dream to see him in an action drama as a cop or even a soldier.

Seriously, I even came up with a plot for that where he plays a policeman fresh out of the academy with a dark past, his father was a criminal who died when a deal went awry, Seung-ho is now trying to live an upright life when he gets recruited to work undercover in the very gang which killed his father. He'll find out that his father was trying to get out of that life to look after his wife and son. Add to the mix Kim So-hyun as this young woman who is looking for her older brother, played by a hot oppa of your choice, who was lured into working for the gang and she hasn't seen ever since. The two will work together to bring down the gang.

• Like 4