Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. lu09

drama tropes 2019

Bwahahaha Yuna was the best lol
  3. from epreview at yes24 whenever I see him, my heart beats i knew he is my love whenever I see him, I am all twinkle, twinkle i knew it at first sight as warm as ?spring star is it possible for love to come? whenever I see him, my heart jumps will you stay by my side for sure Can love come whenever i see you I am twinkle, twinkle today, tomorrow and again and again my thoughts are only of you. for real. don't lose interest. for real don't get irritated. for real don't leave me. for real. embrace my eyes for you. 1. SoJu was really a strange female. I met her for the first time when a friend invited a few to a pub in winter.
  4. Kim Bora (Hyo Jin/Cindy) did a doodle for Jung Won Chang (Yoo Seob). In his caption, he described it with details like it was an art piece on display Support truck from Kim Bora's friends, AKMU's Suhyun and Kim Sae Ron:
  5. This is also probably something the drama wants to bring to its viewers. That they look at fangirls and see past their "squealing, screaming and gushing over their bias" image and find a woman who knows what makes her own self happy and is passionate at making others happy as well. That's what I've learned so far. And it makes me feel proud to be a fangirl.
  6. Lawyerh

drama tropes 2019

Omo.. i came out ROFL...
  7. No. Ahn Bo Yoon became known in Descendants of the Sun. He has only few big projects before. But he is following a lot of actors and actresses whom he has not worked with. He probably just like to follow big stars. He is not following Kim Ji Won though although they worked together in DOTS, he was closer to SHK back then. But maybe he watched FFMW and liked PSJ.
  8. She would have been very traumatized. Now my questioin then is when did she receive the text from JS? Was it before she went to the meeting place or when she was at the meeting place which was a theater wasn't it? If JS texts were before she went to the date location then she could possibly be lying about the whole thing but if the text were sent when she was at location of the date, outside or inside of the theater, then it is possible she could have been assaulted maybe by a total stranger or someone at school who knew of the date and knew she was stood up by JS? Dahee would have known exactly that it was neither of the boys who did it. I can understand a victim not saying anything about the incident, or who the identity of the offender, because of shame, guilt as victims are sometimes made to feel that it was their fault, fear of peer segration and societal prejudice, lack of support... however why accuse someone who isn't guilty? Yes, JH is a bad person who stood her up but she knew exactly who the sexual offender was, stranger or a known person. I hope mom goes to the police. Did JH say the lip tint belongs to DH? I remember him telling mom that he found it in his room so he just put it in his drawer. Mom is always in her son's room. It could be that the lip tint belongs to her that she dropped it from her bag while looking over her son's room. She is a pill popping lush I even wonder how she can stay so elegant and pretty, even drive or function properly. A handful of pills and glass or 2 of hard liquor everytime she gets upset, she should have been on the floor. At this time, I believe JH more than her. That lip tint may have been hers and again did not believe in her son.
  9. the poor wife doesn't deserve this I blame her husband too the seductress is so bad, but the husband is also to blame
  10. @Lawyerh My answer .. no one can come close to her
  11. Wang Wei hinted something to Chairman Han. When In Sook enquired, Han suggested something about a plan for TJ And MIRi together that blew IS away. Ooooh, can’t wait for subtitles!
  12. hi! 1st time posting here. can't get enough with this drama... i love this part sarcasm god level
  13. Laica from Dramabean's brief review of this week's HPL from their "What We're Watching" series:
  14. Wow Im now watching 3 Wed-Thu dramas (this, Her Private Life and Absolute Boyfriend). I love that the female lead is the cold and arrogant one while the male lead is the cute and bubbly one. Dan talking to himself is so funny. I read a comment on YT that the rain might be the cause of the sudden appearance of his wings. After that childhood flashback, I remembered the story of the 2nd couple from 49 days. I hope they dont have the same ending.
  15. For the youtube channel that me and my friends created do well (shameless plug: @ impossible.kids on instagram *becomes a potato*) Have enough money to at least get an iPad so I won't edit photos and videos on a broken phone (the screen's been greeting me since last year) Have a good, flexible side job to have more income For my siblings by heart to have good and well endeavors along their way
  16. https://www.soompi.com/article/1326980wpp/han-ji-sun-to-step-down-from-the-secret-life-of-my-secretary-following-assault-case I wonder if they will recast the role because it seems like an important one. Kinda like a mini villain.
  17. <‘NEO CITY : JAPAN – The Origin’> Memories#37 in Hokkaido
  18. Ha ha..if I were him, I wouldn't even want to sleep in that..even if you pay me . I didn't realize it too until someone pointed out in IG and when I looked carefully, she did!^^ AHS seemed somewhat shy when she did that, and trying to reach the hand that wiped it but PBY just brushes him off . They're so cute ~~~
  19. https://www.soompi.com/article/1327289wpp/watch-kim-jae-wook-and-park-min-young-show-explosive-chemistry-in-her-private-life-making-video Watch: Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Show Explosive Chemistry In “Her Private Life” Making Video TV/Film May 25, 2019 by Y. Shin tvN has released a new making video for “Her Private Life”! “Her Private Life” is about the romance between perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) and her boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). The video begins with Kim Jae Wook filming highly emotional scenes. Although he can’t stop the tears that roll down his face, he remains professional and tells the production staff, “Let’s do [the scene] again. I can’t be crying.” During one of these tear-filled scenes, he is quick to hand his co-star his own tissue so she can wipe away her tears. On set, the actor shows determination to get every detail right. As he prepares for a scene in which he plays Go-Stop with Park Min Young, he practices laying out the cards in a cool manner. He laughs as he fails his second attempt at this move and comments, “We should’ve shot that [first attempt].” The clip then shows various shots of Kim Jae Wook and Park Min Young displaying their adorable chemistry. In one scene, they giggle over how they must pause for a second because of the food in Park Min Young’s mouth, and in another, Kim Jae Wook can’t help but laugh at Park Min Young, whose sleeve flops back and forth when she lightly hits his arms. As they rehearse a scene in which the actress playfully hits Kim Jae Wook and he grabs her hand, the actor exclaims, “Why are you so fast all of a sudden!” In response, Park Min Young shrugs innocently. The behind-the-scenes video ends with the on-screen couple filming kiss scenes and the actress wiping away her lipstick that has been left on Kim Jae Wook’s lips as his shoulders shake in laughter. Watch the full making video below! “Her Private Life” airs every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:30 p.m. KST. Check out the latest episode below!
  20. Sunnies, I just ordered through G market. their website is not very user-friendly, but finally, I was able to order. http://gsearch.gmarket.co.kr/Listview/Search?keyword=눈물은 하트모양 you may have to register. see if it works for you.
  21. Apparently KJW has always had the tendency to be long-winded when talking about something. Here's Kim Dong Wook telling him to just send a text because he talks too long; these instances are ten years apart. Minyoung's preferred method is to tell him to just get to the selling point.
  22. tvN has released a new making video for “Her Private Life”! “Her Private Life” is about the romance between perfect art gallery curator Sung Duk Mi (played by Park Min Young) and her boss Ryan Gold (played by Kim Jae Wook). The video begins with Kim Jae Wook filming highly emotional scenes. Although he can’t […] The post Watch: Kim Jae Wook And Park Min Young Show Explosive Chemistry In “Her Private Life” Making Video appeared first on Soompi View the full article
  1. Load more activity