Quantcast

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Are they? Because their latest series get engsub quite quickly. So i don't think we should be worried about sub for ToL, DBK and other GMM-series. Every time i listen Singto singing i just can hear how hard he tries to do his best. And his efforts pays off. He did nice with the song, and i like a capella part in the end. May be in the series reality it is typical for monk to gain the ability to see ghosts eventually after being a monk for long time. But I'm actually mostly curious about Khem: can he see all ghosts now or only Ngoon?
  3. HLA update https://www.weibo.com/2367031834/Hvggyy2qF?ref=home&rid=5_262144_8_2666547479566704756_6_0_0
  4. Ugh! Just watched ep41(?) in Vietnamese with the fake suicide so I finally know what everyone is saying. I wish ZM could have thrown in a line saying, how could someone who practices martial arts possibly fail at killing oneself? That makes it clear that it’s just to garner sympathy. Also, I caught two beautiful moments: 1) When ZM mentioned that she’s a wanted criminal for betraying her father and country and is a disgrace to her family with nowhere to turn to, our Zhang Wuji had such a worried look! He doesn’t take his eyes off her, until she walks away. 2) When ZM accuses Wuji of giving her leftovers someone else didn’t want, Wuji hurriedly said he cooked it especially for her. He’s always quick to “clear his own name” whenever ZM says something incorrect about him. He NEVER lets her misunderstand him. In comparison, I can’t even count how many times he keeps quiet whenever ZR accuses him of something. He says nothing, looks down, then changes the subject or tells her not to think like that. When she says let’s call off the wedding, he says nothing. Geez, Wuji! You’re the worst fiancé ever! If I “act out” and my fiancé practically ignores it, doesn’t defend himself, doesn’t say nice things to pacify me, I would be livid! Like, women who play these games WANT you to SAY something. They want you to deny your feelings for another girl. They want you to declare your undying love. Silence is detrimental to the relationship at this stage. Silence makes the woman seethe with anger. I feel like ZR should be able to sense her marriage falling apart, right? That’s why she got so desperate to try a fake suicide. It’s like nothing she does moves him. He’s a solid wall who doesn’t react. I would go crazy if my fiancé was like that. Compare that to how he reacts to things ZM says and what she does. Doesn’t matter what reaction it is, the fact that he reacts at all to ZM means she is able to get to him. Her words have an impact on him. Her opinions and feelings matter to him. What she thinks about him matters. He can’t bear to have ZM think wrongly of him. Yet, he doesn’t care what ZR thinks of him. *sigh* I laugh at the bickering moments between ZR and ZM but if these were real people, I would feel really sorry for ZR because of how pathetic she is.
  5. I don't know if this is the right place! But to add on to the Instagram accounts there is also a new YouTube channel posting kookmin content from early early episodes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiIEtIp8qWzGzJfDCemqZ1g
  6. @Sky8lue Even the crews have fell in love with our LaBit couple. This shows that how strong their chemistry is. #TeamLaBit
  7. Gong Hyo Jin may be returning to the world of dramas soon! On September 12, a source from her agency Management SOOP stated, “Gong Hyo Jin received an offer to appear in the new KBS 2TV drama ‘When the Camellia Blooms’ [literal title] and is currently reviewing it.” The drama was written by Im Sang Choon, who penned last year’s hit “Fight My Way,” and it’s described as a romance, thriller, and comedy all rolled into one. Gong Hyo Jin has been offered the role of protagonist Dong Baek, which means camellia. She is an orphan and single mother, and runs a bar named Camellia. The drama will follow her story and show how her life is tangled up with a good man, a bad man, and a cheap man. Dong Baek is described as a character who is warm and knows how to show love for others. If Gong Hyo Jin decides to take on the role, it will be her first time acting in a a drama since “Don’t Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate)” in 2016. https://www.soompi.com/article/1230051wpp/gong-hyo-jin-considering-role-upcoming-drama TV/ Kim Ji Suk In Talks For New Romance Drama Alongside Gong Hyo Jin And Kang Ha Neul Kim Ji Suk may be appearing in a new KBS drama! On April 19, the actor’s agency J Star Entertainment stated, “Kim Ji Suk has been offered a role in KBS 2TV’s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘When the Camellia Blooms’ (literal title). He is currently reviewing the offer. Nothing has been confirmed yet.” “When the Camellia Blooms” is a romantic thriller comedy about the realistic, passionate love between three couples. The drama will follow the story of a woman named Dong Baek and show how her life is tangled up with a good man, a bad man, and a cheap man. The drama will be written by Im Sang Choon, who previously created “Fight My Way,” and directed by Cha Young Hoon of “Are You Human, Too?” and “Uncontrollably Fond.” If Kim Ji Suk accepts, he will reunite with director Im Sang Choon. Gong Hyo Jin is currently in talks to play the protagonist Dong Baek, and Kang Ha Neul has been offered a role in the drama as well. “When the Camellia Blooms” is currently in the stages of casting actors and is set to begin filming in late May or early June. It is scheduled to air in the second half of 2019, with plans for a September premiere. https://www.soompi.com/article/1318674wpp/kim-ji-suk-in-talks-for-new-romance-drama-alongside-gong-hyo-jin-and-kang-ha-neul
  8. @triplem ~ watched ep 1 of the secretary/face-blindness drama and surprisingly am interested enough to see another episode. you are right, better than the lion drama! 646
  9. @cheerkoo sis... Waiting for your translation. Don't mind sis and sorry but please translate quickly. Sorry for troubling u. And thanks in advance
  10. it is expected since it is from the same writer and director. Viewers were also compared SYJ's drama with the director's previous dramas. I don't think it's unfair at all. They know what they run into when they accepted the offer. Hjm is a veteran actress so I'm sure she will nail it. there are some high profile drama coming out in late 2019 so maybe they are trying to negotiate the airing times?
  11. <‘NEO CITY : JAPAN – The Origin’>Memories#35 in Hokkaido
  12. #KimHyunJoong #FANNSTAR HBD Event in Japan Gift 100% Achieved! Congratulations! #キム・ヒョンジュン is well deserve the gift @thefactnews Japan by SS501 x TripleS TRENDSETTER
  13. I like the point you've made about CSA being adopted. As always your analysis is well thought out and insightful. Correct me if I am wrong. You think that LS mother, because he lost her son, adopted CSA and gave him her son's name? One point; I do not know about DM's mother leaving RG at the orphanage, she appears to be a person who would have taken him in, at least for the night. I understand that the woman who left him at the orphanage said that she was not his mother and she had a pony tail that looks very much like DM's mother; however, I cannot see her just leaving him at night at the door of the orphanage. @bebebisous33I have not had the time to read this entire thread because it is moving very quickly. Did you give an analysis of LS's paintings?
  14. I have a question though. Do fantasy rom coms have happy ending? Which reminds me they mentioned something about in the conference? How it’s a story about a Ballerina, Angel and someone who used to be an Angel? What does that mean? Who is that? I hope the show has a twist like Let’s Fight Ghost. Otherwise it’s a HS’s show ... ending wise, anything is possible.
  15. “쉬는 날엔 공놀이” 김현중, 반려견과 즐거운 한때 [SNS★컷] (출처 : 뉴스엔 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/GMEY4TAp trans by SP
  16. As usual there seem to be a whole lot of upset people in Korea. Please go to links and put a smiley on the bottom of the articles https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0004360033 … https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0003166619 … https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000993324 … https://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=609&aid=0000111342… by SP
  17. @gelisacarras sis....Good to see u . @cheerkoo sis.... Please translate the interview of KOO on may 9th with "Naver sum lab" . I read about this news from "sun_bits" in instagram. I dont know how to bring link of KOO'S interview. If u have instagram account please visit "sun_bits" page and check link in her bio. In that interview she shared about her marriage, about her hubby and about jer inspiration. Or it would be great if any other sunny give u interview link. And sis, KOO's new novel is going to available to buy from 27th may @cheerkoo sis FYI, "Naver sum lab" is an official blog runs by Naver that features articles about love and marriage. Full credits go to ~"sun_bits"~ from instagram
  18. ehehehe. that interview was adorable. It isn't too surprising that seems a little bit more grounded. Imagine being in the public eye for, what?, 13 years and then having a completely new kind of schedule and new expectations. It is probably a very steep learning curve for all the celebs who go (not to mention the other men). As for BS, well that cannot have been pleasant especially when it is so difficult to address while he is enlisted... having that kind of moment of reflection clearly helped him affirm who he is as a (good) person (clearly friends and family gave him strength and support). It is why I think that the choice to do a romcom is actually very wise (and I am "melting"(hehe) at the idea that our girl might have influenced the decision). It will be less taxing on his body than playing an astronaut and getting to laugh and joke around rather than be serious all the time is good for everyone's mental health. I'm not saying it won't be hard work. But putting your all into something where you get to laugh and joke around a bit will be good. So excited to support him in this next project. Also, I like this more mature and considered side--it doesn't mean his inner dork is gone or that he will no longer grin like a fool over certain things (ahem). Just he has one more experience under his belt... another tool for an actor to draw upon going forwards. And if he wants to settle down... well @Changsky I will hang out with you in delulu... we can prepare lots of dirty laundry baskets that need to be taken care of and then discarded for, ummm, other matters? (eep 100th post, of course it had to be here. x)
  19. 648 I slept and wake up and think again of what my exboss doing to my current boss. I feel so unfair. My current boss is too patient. This about how to held events. Of course as government fond we must to follow financial minister rules in doing events. There are rules of how to held event in hotel, how to pay the participants and speaker, and etc. We held 2 events at the same time. Event A from 21-22 of May and event B from 21-23 of May. My current boss is one of the speaker and he speaks for 4 hours in the schedules and in the statement letter from our head boss so according to these, of course I must to pay him for 4 hours. She protest and said my current boss hours of speaking are too much. She is not wantig to signed the responsible letters of the event. So in every responsible letter there are 4 people who must to sign it. Her my exboss as a comitment officials, me as a treasurer who will pay, my current boss as the department head and other boss (lol) before we held events, I always ALWAYS. Learning financial rules of how to setting events. and not only learn by myself but also I always consulting with our internal auditor. We all, her, my ex boss, me and auditors are certified officials to do this budgetting things. She knows me I work for her for 4 years before she moves to other department. Never I will set an event before I learn about the rules. She protest that I paid my current boss too much for 4 hours. She said he doesn’t speak for 4 hours. Yeah technically it is a kind of less than 4 hours. So tentative schedule always a bit different. BUT what Makes me sceptic in her is she used to be doing the same thing almost like my current boss. She even once not speak because of some conditions but we still paid her. She also made,once, my current boss speaks for 4 hours but she stated that I must to paid my current boss for 2 hours and the rest 2 hours are for her. At that time my current boss wasn’t a department boss, he was still a sub boss. A level lower than her. Nah based from this I feel she plays dirty. Too dirty to my current boss. I really want to give her a mirror and ask her to looked at herself before she acts. I am too lazy to face these people. Really. Don’t they learned their lessons at the earthquake moments? I really need to care about my beauty because I must to face these people everyday
  20. 김현중, 반려견과 즐거운 한때... "쉬는 날 공놀이" (출처 : 매일경제 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/GhtxySNo Kim Hyun Joong having a happy time with pet dogs .. “ Playing ball on day off “ Kim Hyun Joong, recent happy state with pet dogs “Playing ball with Art and Matic” 김현중, 반려견들과 행복한 근황... "아트 매틱이랑 공놀이" [★해시태그] (출처 : 엑스포츠뉴스 | 네이버 TV연예) http://naver.me/xc52LMIB trans by SP
  21. More like two super close best friends who love to hang out bc being with eachother is super fun and enjoyable Honestly reminds me of those girl guy bestfriend dramas lol. How does ur boss seduce u without him even trying much except that just the fact he has completely become his natural comfortable self bc ure the only he can see?????????
  22. Dear All... One of the most toxic thing happen to a shipper is when you start comparing OTP. I already in this "shipper" games thing since 2009. I already saw soo many fan ship crumble because of this comparing stuff so please do not compare our Kookmin with "the" other OTP. If they start compare our OTP with theirs and say bad thing about Somin, we feel hurt. They also feel hurt too when we start comparing. So we should be more mature and enjoy our Kookmin moment only without comparing. Just lets all of us be happy in our Kookmin Clan. . BTW, I keep wondering what Kookmin need to stay close together? Look how close they sit together when there was soooo many empty space. Joongkok...I hope you found your other piece of puzzle.. I'm happy for you. https://www.instagram.com/p/BxsZH-bB356/?igshid=1e85uo0jqvl9r
  1. Load more activity